Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (62821 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ziiko: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
DANILSA: WHY THE HELL SHOULD OYEDEPO OWN OR CO OWN 3 JETS WHEN THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA USES ONE, THIS IS GREED AND WASTE OF MONEY. IT'S HIGH TIME THIS MAN STOPS ROBBING THE MASSES. IF U WANT ABUSE AND INSULT ME, IT'S PRACTICALLY UNWISE FOR A MAN THAT CLAIMS TO BE A MAN OF GOD TO BE DOING THIS,WHEN THE POOR ARE EVERYWHERE embarassed undecided angry sad.
. When the man of God was using old and bad volkS bittle (ijapa)where were u,expect God's wrath on that ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
samkoro: Is better for a pastor to own a private jet than a prophet of the Religion of Piss to murder

Well, just by inches. The only thing I detest about that religion is the violence and fanaticism attached to it. If these two things were absent, I would probably like them more than these fools who think God's work is supposed to be one big party. The only notion of true religious devotion that makes sense to me involves piety and self-sacrifice. There are no two ways about it. If you want to enjoy life, then join amoral hedonists like me 'in the world' and quit parading yourself as a devout Christian, let alone a "Man of God". You can NEVER have the best of both worlds; don't even try to use annoying justifications based on some old-testmament hogwash - King David, bla bla.

Much as I detest the unrelenting violence and blood-thirsty extremism associated with Islam, I have to admit that I have never heard of any non-monarchical Islamic religious leader that lives in ostentatious wealth, let alone the private jet lifestyle. Indeed, this is even more true for religious leaders in Judaism, Buddhism, and Hinduism. The Catholic monks are also good examples. If one chooses to serve God, he or she MUST leave Gucci and Louis Vuitton behind. If you can't forsake the good life, then it is not by force to serve God. Quit fooling yourself. "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me", that's how Jesus put it, but these worldly charlatans only like quoting Jesus when it suits their selfish purposes.

True religious devotion, particularly for those that sign up for God's work, is absolutely incompatible with personal wealth, worldly pleasures, luxuries and comforts. There is NOTHING anyone can argue to the contrary.

5 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
mistypiper: God..i want to be rich like pastor oyedepo. grin
dream on. .lol. .Jesus is laughing at your joke, he too prolly wishes he was as wish and cunning like Oledepo!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ABAKA72(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Lego brain talking.

Why not tell your own organization to buy one for you? Nigerians are always jealous of success, and rather than study the model that produced the success and replicate it, they prefer to pull the successful person down to their level. By the time Winners Chapel buys 6 more aircraft, lego brains like you will keep quiet for good.

You should be happy that a church can own private jets without accessing the aviation fund that people like Jimoh Ibrahim took N35billion from, yet cannot maintain a national carrier. Of course, have you every heard that Winner's aircraft were grounded, or seized because they could not pay, or missed C checks because of lack of money?

Lego brain, you think they buy aircraft with lego bricks such as the one your brain is made of?[color=#006600][/color]Mr man shut up, that man is a crook .

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=ABAKA72][/quote]

Did he steal your money? Go and drink cock dung!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Chiefpriest(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
The demons possessing you are heriditary,i noted u could nt type due to strong epilepsy and you are a leper too as recall seeing along ore road.you are correct you dont deserve my prayer,d demons in you cam get enough of afflicting.infact you must hug your street tranformer tonight while your demon possess father abandon ur lepros mother to screw ur girl.as for me am using one of our p.jet to visit europe.take mfm prayer for d night die die die die dieeeeeeee.fool.satan f..k ur mother.
rhymz: you sound like a dishonest lunatic who will lie and twist the fact just to win an argument. Those buses are not free go figure! They only subsidize the cost by hiring it and collecting less but they are nowhere near free. Again, give me proof where it is claimed that Oledepo directly gave any student a scholarship or has such a program announced in church for willing and intelligent student members to take advantage of. He does not have anything like that, there are many students in his church looking for admision, writing the Jamb exam whose parents are laden with financial debts that can be touched by such gestures but you daddy GO is too business minded to consider them, he would rather business be treated as business and church as church.
And lastly, 4ck off with your prayers, I don't need any help from Oyedepo's gods, I am very comfortable where I am, he should direct the powers of his gods towards the needy in the societ and brainless members like yourself whose ability to think has been damaged by Oledopd.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ABAKA72(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

His choice. Besides, the older three Winner's aircraft are to be disposed of, just the way you replace cars in a fleet.

And before you accuse Bishop of robbing the masses, ask your chicken brain where IBB got the money to be bidding for one of the power stations in your country, or where Nigeria's debtor number 1 Femi Otedola got the money to bid for a power station.

WHO IS REALLY ROBBING THE MASSES? DUMB NIGERIANS, WAKE UP!
Mr man, don't compare Oyedepo with those people, they are ordinary sinners, Oyedepo is a GO. You call Nigerians dumb when you don't even have a brain.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ABAKA72(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
hardbody:

A private jet never was and never could be an asset, you must be a dimwit to even start thinking that way. Do you know the cost of keeping one in a hanger and the cost of routine maintenance? Meanwhile, it is generally parked until the hop-head wants to use it. The cost of aviation fuel nko? these church robbers are really stealing you guys blind and as blind men, y'll see nada. till next eternity, i shall NOT contribute to that level of depravity by so called men of God. People Deceiving People
Don,t mind those SINNERS CHAPEL people, they have all been brain washed by that crazy kleptomaniac, their blind defense of him is really baffling.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ABAKA72(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
clip: Please let us not Jugde the Man Of God.
That man is not a man of God.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ABAKA72(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Did he steal your money? Go and drink cock dung!
You don't want me to criticizes an evil man, but you feel free to criticize armed robbers. Oyedepo has stopped worshiping God long ago, he now worships money and he is leading a lot of gullible people astray.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Ninilowo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Through Jesus CHRIST OUR lord.......amen amen amen
by the grace of Almighty God........amen amen amen
So I waka waka waka.........waka waka waka.
I see see see.....all the bad bad thing ni......dem dey do do do.....waka waka waka.......
Chei.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
k2039: [size=15pt]My defintion of insanity is simple.

Insanity can be define as the acquisition of three private jets by a single individual

[/size]

You counted wrongly. He owns Nos 4, 5, 9 and 10 models of airplanes on the list.

So superior insanity is the acquisition of 4 aircrafts by one man.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
lazbay: In a country ravaged by abject poverty, a Pastor still owns 3 private jets. So absurd.

Do you need lenses to count correctly He owns 4 jets from the list. Even Dangote and Adenuga know better.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
clip: Please,remember some of them buy this private jet as an asset.No amount of money spent on asset that is waste or useless

Can you listen to yourself How does one list an aeroplane as an asset A private jet is a luxury and can only depreciate in value just like cars. Get a better thinking.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Awagbiji: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
But why, no Imam or Alfa in Nigeria has a private jet.
Is it that they are not skill to make money.
But very good fighter.
Pastor, Bishop etc are busy making money.
Fighter or business in the name of God!
God only you know who is serving you.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shaw007: LOL. . .psquare's jet is like a toy compared to these,they arent the same prices na

The type that MTN wants to give out in 'WIN AN AEROPLANE' promo.

The aeroplane has chicken feathers and cow-leg.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Rick9(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rick9 Nairaland_Emperor:
THIS IS GREED: Mehn what is this? This is outrageous, the one that really made me mad. Was Bishop Oyedepo. A man of God owing 3 private Jet. What the hell for. May God help us all .amen
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ojmaroni247(m): 1:17am On Sep 29, 2012
I hv really wasted a lot of tym reading ur posts,I'l like to say dis; All churches r not suppose to be owned by any individual,u can only be de founder. That's y its passed on to successors,for People talking abt his planes and leasing dem out. Pls de church is not a business its Gods house,and if u study ur bible well der ws a part wer Jesus himself drove pple out of de church for doing business. Having said dis its clear dat churches if dey r to own schls,planes,cars and landed property it should be given or used freely but not for business purposes. And its clear dat wer oyedepo got de money from is de church and no wer else,but I leave it for God. Who am I to judge

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Jerryjat(m): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2012
Well i tink my able bishop should start tinking of how 2 start running an airport... Coz i cant begin 2 tink of a reason y an individual should own almost 4 jets... Not to talk of a pastor... But wait dont dis guy's pay taxes....
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ojmaroni247(m): 1:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Remember the church is owned by God,..its nt any mans business empire. Jesus ws going around doing miracles and spreading de word, nt acquiring wealth. If churches r to own schls,it would preferably a bible schl and not modern western education that ppl hav to pay so much for. If its abt buying expensive cars,jets etc,..we all knw dat catholic and assembly Of God would hv taken first. They all hv de money, I dnt worship a man nor would I side any church. I can worship wer ever pleases me since its God I seek. So pls for ppl dat feel a church is a man business or office,u should read ur bible very well. But who am I to judge,let's leave it for God,I believe he knws best
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by riceye: 2:52am On Sep 29, 2012
I'm absolutely SPEECHLESS. May His God continue to bless him more in Jesus name and remember me for good.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by VellyG(m): 4:11am On Sep 29, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
U r insane.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by wonlasewonimi: 4:33am On Sep 29, 2012
They cause traffic congestion on the roads, they want to start congesting the air space as well. smh
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by AdeniyiA(m): 5:21am On Sep 29, 2012
ever wondered y some ppl die wretched? the answers are not far fetched.
who shud b d wealthiest if not d children of God, if God blesses n empower u today wt d gift of answered prayers n u you pray for ppl n they bcome prosperous in the endeavour,definitely they wud come to bless u in return.
the truth is if u want to b an achiever u must embrace one.
d way of d world is to praise dead saint and pùll down d living ones.
let those who condemn ask for 4givnes n God's mercy.
afteral nobody wants 2 b poor
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ValNweze(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2012
Wat is it wit dis Bishop Oyedepo anyways...I'v read so many topics posted to discredit dis man..what for? In as much am nt advocating4him nor even a member of his church, there's somtin I'v come2 kn...WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED IS 4EVER BLESSED..ther's noting u n I cn do abt it. If he is enriching himself with d tithes n offerings of innocent pple like som claim, let God b d judge n nt u!

I strongly suspect dis poster has beef 4him..otherwise let d man be!

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Colbin: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2012
clip: Please,remember some of them buy this private jet as an asset.No amount of money spent on asset that is waste or useless

An asset will appreciate in value over the years, private jet is not an asset as it won't appreciate over d years, when newer and better models are being made. These pastors and sell them and gain the actual cost invested in dese private jet. So my frd, it is NOT AN ASSET. Its an extreme luxury to OWN 33 PRIVATE JET.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ajadek(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2012
Pls are they using those jet for comercial or personal
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dridowu: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2012
ldpele: he cnt gve ua neighbour scholarship and u too cnt gve ua neighbour too,he(bishop) hasnt blamed u,so why r u blaming him,aint u suppose to b ua neighbour keeper,mke una leav dis issue
I can't give my neighbour scholarship because I can't afford it , but d bishop can afford to gve hundreds of my neigbhour scholarships because he makes most of the money from my neigbour evri sunday offering
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Carzhiemglows: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2012
u are more than an uneducated clown.how does p.jet relate to asset,,,,does its value appreciate or depreciate?rather its just a waste
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Operalex: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2012
Scarpon: More exciting revelations have emerged that the penchant for private jets acquisition has cost wealthy Nigerians over N1 trillion in five
years.

The luxury trend actually rose by 650% between 2007 and 2012, this has increased the rate of private jet acquisition from 20 in 2007 to over 150 in 2012 which has placed
Nigeria and china as the fastest growing private jets markets in the world.

Top ten private jets by wealthy Nigerians.

Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga

2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m (N7.3billion) Unknown

3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m (N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote

4. Gulfstream G550 $40m(N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo

5. Gulfstream V $30m(N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye

6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga

7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba

8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson

9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo

10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim

I want to believe that the acquisitn of all these private jet is nt for show but business and evangelism on the part of the pastors. Something is mising, i can't find Tinubu name on the list
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by EmmyDe25(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2012
k2039: [size=15pt]My defintion of insanity is simple.

Insanity can be define as the acquisition of three private jets by a single individual

[/size]
God go ask dem.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by donfemo(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

is it only bishop oyedepo on that list?! you people should relax! smh
Issokay!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.