Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (62860 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
'''
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Chiefpriest(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Oyedepo is our pope so winners or oyedepo is d same
We are building like d vatican our own city.we own our hanger at mma and enough space to park more jet for d church and menbers.
armadeo:

Though no source to prove the authenticity of the list. The name beside the plane was bishop oyedepo not winners chapel.they are his planes. Stop fooling yourself there is no OUR in that matter its HIS.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
;;;
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ojofree: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger: A typical trip by a man of Bishop's status will go with a pastoral staff of at least 10 persons. He travels worldwide for preaching engagements.

Instead of paying between N300,000 to N1,000,000 in air fares travelling to sometimes three speaking engagements a week (AND THERE WILL BE FOOLS HERE WHO WILL SAY THAT THE AIR FARE IS TOO MUCH ASSUMING THE MEN OF GOD TRAVEL WITH COMMERCIAL ARILINES), the church decides to buy an aircraft to ferry them around.

- No Aero style delays. (my wife once had her flight delayed by Aero for 18 hours!)
- No sudden cancellations like Arik Air did and stranded all their international passengers.
- No poor services or aircraft where the ACs are not working properly.
- No coffins in the sky like Dana Air (where two pastors and their wives died because they flew on a stupidly decrepit plane).

My company once paid $12,000 an hour to Aero for a medical evacuation in Delta state. You think say that money na beans? Wouldn't such money be used to buy a small aircraft or a chopper that can be used for such purpose?

SO what is the joke? If a church can afford to buy an aircraft for its pastoral staff, WHY NOT?

And going by that calculation, it is cheaper to own a private jet? how ignorant
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Chiefpriest(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Abi oh.Practically every student in land mark university is on scholarship,most cu student are on scholarship,every bonafide child of d members enjoys busary frm sec sch to university,church menbers go to church with free bus the church provide soft loan interst Free to menbers and we dont do all these on tv never.
PStylish:

e no concern u
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Boyoorisha: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
aryzgreat: PLS WOT IS OLEdepo ehm oyedepo doing with abt 4 jets? can he enter in 4 jets at a time? na waa o! wonders shall never end. Tithe money at work.
Watch it!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Chiefpriest(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
God forbid we own just a jet more dominion jets IJN
ojofree:

And going by that calculation, it is cheaper to own a private jet? how ignorant
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by armadeo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

JK Rowling sells more books than all Nigerian Pastors combined. She will never buy 4 private jets!

as i saw the statement u responded to two books came to mind. 1 the bible whose sale cant really be quantified and 2 jk rowlings. and we damn well kniow she aint gat no jet and she outsold all off dem combined.

my final say on this is each to his own. oyedepo did not use a gun to collect money from his followers so if they willingly give then whatever makes them happy applies.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Aikayy: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shaw007: Did i just see bishop oyedepo listed thrice?? That means three p.jets!! Hmm

i'm not surprised at dangote,adenuga and co though!! Rich ppl that capacity can't help it,its more of a neccessity to them!!

No! I just saw him listed 4 time. Not surprised though cos I've always known that thief had four planes..... More than Dana Air! Very interesting man of d gods!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ldpele(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
make una go sit down for sme whr jor!!! even if they sell all those private jet,poor pple will stil remain.smh
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Chiefpriest(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Tanx,but can you now say the pope owns over 50 jets belonging to catholic?winners owns just four jet now,what will happen when we make them 20,its well.
armadeo:

as i saw the statement u responded to two books came to mind. 1 the bible whose sale cant really be quantified and 2 jk rowlings. and we damn well kniow she aint gat no jet and she outsold all off dem combined.

my final say on this is each to his own. oyedepo did not use a gun to collect money from his followers so if they willingly give then whatever makes them happy applies.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by armadeo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Baboon + Godzilla (I wonder what u look like in real life..I am not dying to find out)
Thank your stars I am not in uniform, because if I see you in a fuel station struggling for fuel, I for use my bulala peel your back!

jeez very un christ like dont u think.
btw this thread is approching dangerous levels based on the emotions am percieving. pls love one another as children of the almighty

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by armadeo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
k2039:

[img]http://onthatpage.files./2011/03/fool20jpg2.jpg[/img]

This one made me choke. Lol

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ldpele(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
jobaskia: The fact is that owning the jet is one and and maintaining is another. I could remember the ceceila Ibru saga and it was found to even maintain on a six montth basis maintenance cost couple with pilot salary , landing charges goes for like US$700,000.00.

The last time bill gates foundation came to the north they donated a whoooping 50billion and that is just a very small fraction from hisn fortune. We are so blessed here and the so called billionaire has not made any meaningful impact in our live.

They are milking us dry through contract they get from government and if we dare raise eyebrows they will go to court seek perpetual injunction that they should not be arrested. What a country ! what has govt been able to do all sectors of the economy to ginger develeopment , privatization also so goes to their proxies and tey will in turn pay peanuts to worker ( cheap labour). We shall get it right one day to tie all of the at a stake and shoot them.

Curiously , the so called men of God dont verify the wealth of their member beause this shows is not only tithe money the men of God take but tax payers's monies all stolen and given to the church or mosque for them to be praised. In other part of the world , all these are verifiable , it's only in Nigeria we are operating like banana republic.

I dare say we should put a stop this ungodly act so that we wont start ''going bananas''

my pal,let me ask you if the so-called donation have turned the fortune of the pple,will still repeat my sef that if they sell all of those jet,pple wont stop been poor.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by armadeo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Chiefpriest: My dear you are bright and have d mind of a prosperous person.my daddy oyedepo is wealthy and not rich.winners own just ordnary four private jet and people wants tp die.God forbid that we are uneble to increase our jets to 50.for God sake catholic has umcountable jet and nobody insults d pope.Oyedepo is our pope and cannanland is our vatican we are not poor please.for you ignorant people one of d jets is use by bishop Abioye and only fools will think as big and stupendiously prosperous as we are we will be limited by nigeria problems.[color=#006600][/color]

How many times do I have to say this there is no WE the jets are not YOURS they belong to HIM. Proof is simple go to tgher airport and tell the captain to take u in YOUR jet for a ride round the airport. U GO sleep for area F that day!!! Our ko ur ni.

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Chiefpriest(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Lol,you are funny am not a pastor so I no fit go as you talk like any catholic member that is not a cardinal okoje cannot try it,but am very happy my church is a practocal testimony that God can bless any church,kennet copland owns over 15 jet and have given out many,am a winner for life so plus me we own four private jet replace oyedepo with my name its d same for I and my father we are one.
armadeo:

How many times do I have to say this there is no WE the jets are not YOURS they belong to HIM. Proof is simple go to tgher airport and tell the captain to take u in YOUR jet for a ride round the airport. U GO sleep for area F that day!!! Our ko ur ni.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ldpele(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
dridowu: If truly d Bishop has 3 private jet, dn wahala dy. Sm pple are defending saying dat he used it to avoid flight delay, to have a 9ce ac, etc but my own opinion is dat what about d university he founded with my neighbour everi sunday 20naira and yet my neighbour children cannot d university because of d financial involve, he cannot even give my neighbour scholarship to any govt owned university despite d fact he paid his 20naira evri sunday. Dat my neighbour is YOU out there. God save us from all ds pple
he cnt gve ua neighbour scholarship and u too cnt gve ua neighbour too,he(bishop) hasnt blamed u,so why r u blaming him,aint u suppose to b ua neighbour keeper,mke una leav dis issue
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Jaideyone(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
k2039: [size=15pt]My defintion of insanity is simple.

Insanity can be define as the acquisition of three private jets by a single individual

[/size]
you're a marsupial!!! Go and make your own money. Retard. After all his church members are not complaining.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Faithnn: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
The church and Bishop Oyedepo is matching forward, the gates of hell shall not prevail.Do what he did u will get what he got.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by k2039: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jaidey-one:
you're a marsupial!!! Go and make your own money. Retard. After all his church members are not complaining.

[img]http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i50/5/7/8/frabz-what-if-i-told-you-you-are-a-fool-a78000.jpg[/img]
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Win95: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ppl have been waiting for an opportunity like this to lash on the man of God, make una take an easy o
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by chic2pimp(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you

You sir are a first class dolt
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by chic2pimp(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Scarpon:

1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga

2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m (N7.3billion) Unknown

3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m (N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote

4. Gulfstream G550 $40m(N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo

5. Gulfstream V $30m(N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye

6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga

7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba

8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson

9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo

10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim

MAN OF GOD INDEED!!!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by iness(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
I am wondering why these Oyedepo's followers like Stagger are so crude and abusive. They hardly complete a sentence without insulting or calling others very derogatory names. Thatz clearly unChristlike. You have to amend your ways and live by example if you are truly born again, otherwise people will conlude that you are trained attack dogs of Oyedepo. You should live what you preach.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Freiburger(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
chic2pimp:

MAN OF GOD INDEED!!!
But their God is not a poor God, hope you know that. grin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by AdeniyiA(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
*kneeling*OH LORD GOD MY FATHER,AL GUD AND PERFECT GIFTS COME FROM YOU,BLESS ME ABUNDANTLY EVEN TO BUY MORE THAN 4 JETS &USE THEM FOR YOUR GLORY,INCLUDE ME AMONG THE RICHEST IN D WORLD AND LET MY NAME BE LISTED LIKE THIS IN THE NEAREST FUTURE... THESE AND MANY MORE I ASK THROUGH JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR,Amen!!!
d truth is dt thes ppl av made it life n am yet to,dea family may nev be poor again,weda dey got it legally or otherwise,who am i to comment? BTW,wat DOES EVRYBODY wants?,no b cash?
lets b carefu
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by chic2pimp(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
iness: I am wondering why these Oyedepo's followers like Stagger are so crude and abusive. They hardly complete a sentence without insulting or calling others very derogatory names. Thatz clearly unChristlike. You have to amend your ways and live by example if you are truly born again, otherwise people will conlude that you are trained attack dogs of Oyedepo. You should live what you preach.

Wonder no more. He is a self confessed retarde..d dolt that's why.

Freiburger:
But their God is not a poor God, hope you know that. grin
Ofcourse nau....I no dey argue that one jare grin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by onuwaje(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Who like buy 5 planes....plane crash na plane crash
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by elampiro(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Chiefpriest: My dear you are bright and have d mind of a prosperous person.my daddy oyedepo is wealthy and not rich.winners own just ordnary four private jet and people wants tp die.God forbid that we are uneble to increase our jets to 50.for God sake catholic has umcountable jet and nobody insults d pope.Oyedepo is our pope and cannanland is our vatican we are not poor please.for you ignorant people one of d jets is use by bishop Abioye and only fools will think as big and stupendiously prosperous as we are we will be limited by nigeria problems.[color=#006600][/color]

Chiefpriest, why are you telling lies and trying to justify the wordly lifestyle and vanity of your daddy pastor Oyedepo. Can you give us evidence of the catholic suppose uncountable jets? How many are in Nigeria?

The catholic population in Nigeria should be a thousand times more than winners. Have you heard of any Nigerian Catholic Cardinal or bishop owning a private jet? Cardinal Okojie has been around Lagos metropolitan see since 70s yet he never thought of owning a private jet.

Some south Americans cardinals refused to own even a car but go about by public buses or train. Even a Taiwan bishop does same.

When Pope John II died, his will read that he had no personal properties other than his clothes. That's a man that was in charged of over two billion catholics.

Please get your fact rights. You are not talking to illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by emmatok(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
And howcome Oyedepo's is naver mentioned among the richest men in African.
Is Oyedepo actually that rich, what is his major source of income.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rodeo0070(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
iness: I am wondering why these Oyedepo's followers like Stagger are so crude and abusive. They hardly complete a sentence without insulting or calling others very derogatory names. Thatz clearly unChristlike. You have to amend your ways and live by example if you are truly born again, otherwise people will conlude that you are trained attack dogs of Oyedepo. You should live what you preach.
That's my point, my brother. Bishop Oyedepo is totally different from what his followers on this thread (NL) are trying to portray. You can't fight fire with fire, you have to be down to heart in your effort to convince people. You don't need to use profane and vague words to validate your opinion. Their presentation is making people to think otherwise. Thanks for your keen observation iness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.