Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37889 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2012
MacLovington: .

But come o. Why is it now that just about every Naija person is a deacon/deaconess or alhaji/hajia that we are on the slippery slope of moral decay in such a bewildering way?

Have we lost the plot completely?
Is there a need for complete re-orientation?

Can we prosper long term if we destroy the essence of the oldest institution in the world (family)?

That's because most nigerians are religious not faithful worshipers of GOD
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Martini101(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2012
Nairalanders. Una no go kill person wit laughter. But wait oh! If naija is first, i wonder what 'll be d position of ghana or cameroon? Lol
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2012
I know a man who has been married for 37yrs and discovered last yr that his wife had another child before marriage.

The boy he usually sees with the wifes mother who should be like 43yrs old now was actually his wifes first child

The man died earlier this year from stroke
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu: I know a man who has been married for 37yrs and discovered last yr that his wife had another child before marriage.

The boy he usually sees with the wifes mother who should be like 43yrs old now was actually his wifes first child

The man died earlier this year from stroke

this is nollywood! you mean the secret was kept for 37 yrs? no one told him nothing?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella:

Are you serious? What level playing field are you on about? This article clearly didn't talk about men who choose to have children outside their marital homes. A woman has a child outside her marital home and keeps her husband out of the loop and you call it level-playing field? Well, I beg to differ from your point of view. This is not a level-playing field rather it is just plain deceitful. Infidelity and deceit should not be justified in the name of "level-playing field"
Shut the Bleep up B-i.t-ch! You moa4kas started d whole sh-it. Yall wanna rob shoulders with men and you don't wanna know yall places. By so doin yo women have destroyed the society which God has peacefully created with man. You women should be humble, not men humble. We can have as many kids from as many women as we desire. This helps the society. But when a woman bleeps around, then she destroys everything a man has ever built. She has destroyed the society. Women, y'all should go check yourselves. You d 1ce that need deliverance. Soon, ill b getting artificial va~gi~na, will be shipped from around the world. Don't need u diseased moa4kas.

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 01, 2012
Just saw a picture of a naija guy his wife and kids on a social media site. His little girl is OBVIOUSLY not his. Everyone keeps posting how beautiful the child is and he proudly thanks them. One of the pictures looks strange as his wife and child are standing beside a white man who seems very happy to be with them. FINALLY someone says 'is this daddy??' The mumu says "my colleague". I go die grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2012
This information is actually misleading as the statistics is only for those that went for the test. It should be high because they were already suspicious. If we take all the children in the world we will no get up to 1 out of 10.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2012
solidbroda: Shut the Bleep up B-i.t-ch! You moa4kas started d whole sh-it. Yall wanna rob shoulders with men and you don't wanna know yall places. By so doin yo women have destroyed the society which God has peacefully created with man. You women should be humble, not men humble. We can have as many kids from as many women as we desire. This helps the society. But when a woman bleeps around, then she destroys everything a man has ever built. She has destroyed the society. Women, y'all should go check yourselves. You d 1ce that need deliverance. Soon, ill b getting artificial va~gi~na, will be shipped from around the world. Don't need u diseased moa4kas.
Are you stewpid? Wtf are you spewing? Did you read my post at all? Do you think filling your comment with vulgar words makes you sound cool or intelligent? I said infidelity and a deceit by either a man or a woman is not justifiable by anything. I don't see any woman respecting a man like you when you address us in such a derogatory and opprobrious manner...mschew

6 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella:
Are you stewpid? Wtf are you spewing? Did you read my post at all? Do you think filling your comment with vulgar words make you sound cool or intelligent? I said infidelity and a deceit by either a man or a woman is not justifiable by anything. I don't see any woman respecting a man like you when you address us in such a derogatory and opprobrious manner...mschew
in Senator Patrick voice: women are the most doltish, bemused and derisible creature man has happenstanced before. Go hug transformer since your punny bill has become unpayable. Don't worry, your man will pay up by installments. If he can even pay up self. cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Oct 01, 2012
coogar:

this is nollywood! you mean the secret was kept for 37 yrs? no one told him nothing?

Well that is Naija women for you
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2012
solidbroda: in Senator Patrick voice: women are the most doltish, bemused and derisible creature man has happenstanced before. Go hug transformer since your punny bill has become unpayable. Don't worry, your man will pay up by installments. If he can even pay up self. cheesy cheesy
Gosh, who is this f00l? Your post makes zero sense, it's not even in line with my comment. You need the Lord and fast. Good night smiley

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella:
Gosh, who is this f00l? Your post makes zero sense, it's not even in line with my comment. You need the Lord and fast. Good night smiley
Yoh! Cat. I know ur primary six cert can't let u find meanings to those words. Well, I have an assignement for you: Go chase some mice to while away your time. See yar later.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 1:43am On Oct 01, 2012
FlowerPower: Just saw a picture of a naija guy his wife and kids on a social media site. His little girl is OBVIOUSLY not his. Everyone keeps posting how beautiful the child is and he proudly thanks them. One of the pictures looks strange as his wife and child are standing beside a white man who seems very happy to be with them. FINALLY someone says 'is this daddy??' The mumu says "my colleague". I go die grin

Are you implying the white man fathered the baby?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 01, 2012
tpia@:

Are you implying the white man fathered the baby?

The child is obviously 'mixed'. She could pass for a fair skin child in the US, but when she is with her parents and brothers, it is obvious her DNA is from 3rd party. The guy who posted 'is dis daddy??' finally said what everyone was really thinking. I don't know if the white man on the picture is the child's father, but the mom has a worried smile on her face and the white guy is posing as if he is Mr. Cool. I have a feeling 'daddy' is the one who took the picture. undecided
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nonnyrose: 2:07am On Oct 01, 2012
masterpiecer: this is terrifyingshocked, women and secrets, they can keep secrets for a thousand yrs sad

men do d same, a lot of our men are impotent and they won't let their wife know. Some have lived dangerous and wicked life in their school and NYSC days,getting girls pregnant and paying for Abortions without knowing all this repercussions most of this girls placed curses on them with impotence and cry of the innocent babies they have destroyed has come to live with them, which they put on their wives and when she can't get pregnant the husband's mother becomes a thorn on the wife's flesh. We live in a society where women are subjected to do so many things just to make their marriage work. If men can stop being secretive and stop trying to sleep with every lady they see, their wives won't be in this mess. Oh! God nah ur hand we dey

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Tropilo(m): 2:08am On Oct 01, 2012
PStylish: eheeeeeeeeeennnnnn

If first born no resemble me kperen, my wife go smell pepper.

She had better pray that our first born resemble me wella.

O'boy, must 1st kids look more like their mothers with just features of fathers especially when they are female kids. Do not disrespect ur wife cos of that. Abeg!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Lexoria: 2:14am On Oct 01, 2012
Wow,so much hatred for nigerian women.And to think that posters have NIGERIAN mothers and sisters makes me SMH in disbelief.I reserve my comment on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 2:25am On Oct 01, 2012
^ na so we dey see dem o.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 2:29am On Oct 01, 2012
FlowerPower:

The child is obviously 'mixed'. She could pass for a fair skin child in the US, but when she is with her parents and brothers, it is obvious her DNA is from 3rd party. The guy who posted 'is dis daddy??' finally said what everyone was really thinking. I don't know if the white man on the picture is the child's father, but the mom has a worried smile on her face and the white guy is posing as if he is Mr. Cool. I have a feeling 'daddy' is the one who took the picture. undecided

"obviously mixed"- what features does the child have that look biracial?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Tropilo(m): 2:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Efemena_xy: Looks like the women in this report are fast learners AND beating the men at their own game. Lol!

Now I do wonder why the men scream foul?

The usual suspect! Men pls, pls and pls avoid this type. Na dem be ds!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by sokera: 2:39am On Oct 01, 2012
No wonder we are having leadership problem, majority of them are bastards....
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Tropilo(m): 2:57am On Oct 01, 2012
coogar:

Not only in Nigeria. The popular Hollywood star Jack Nickelson got to know on his 50th birthday that his "sister" was actually his mum.
She got pregnant at 13 had him at 14. The family kept the secret and he grew up in the house as the last-born of the family, thinking his grandma was his mum.
I WONDER HOW THE STAT PLACED NIGERIA AHEAD OF SODOM (USA) AND GOMORA (SOUTH AFRICA).
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by abifoluwa: 3:03am On Oct 01, 2012
mediainspired: Everyday, I thank God for my fiancee. I am soo happy to hav her cos she's pure-minded, a xtian inside-out &has a deep fear of God. Otherwise 4rm all I'v seen, read, heard &experienced, most Nigerian women/girls ar 2-faced, cheats, devious &shameless exploiters. Later dey settle down wit a guy dat knew nothin about dere ugly past &nemesis catches up on dem. In fact, a married woman was tryin 2make me get down wit her just cos of money. Wit dere sly nature, dey alwys belive dey can get wat dey want &get away wit it! Guys, wen a woman talks 2u or asks u sumthin, think twice b4 responding. Most of dem ar 'innocently' dangerous. Ask Adam about Eve. D serpent went to her, not Adam. U know why? Cos she's naturally sly!
grin grin grin grin U MAKE ME LAUGH BRUH, U GO STILL HEAR AM

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by abifoluwa: 3:08am On Oct 01, 2012
Tropilo:

Not only in Nigeria. The popular Hollywood star Jack Nickelson got to know on his 50th birthday that his "sister" was actually his mum.
She got pregnant at 13 had him at 14. The family kept the secret and he grew up in the house as the last-born of the family, thinking his grandma was his mum.
I WONDER HOW THE STAT PLACED NIGERIA AHEAD OF SODOM (USA) AND GOMORA (SOUTH AFRICA).
shocked shocked shocked CHINEKE
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by mimifonwon(f): 3:26am On Oct 01, 2012
masterpiecer: this is terrifyingshocked, women and secrets, they can keep secrets for a thousand yrs sad

I beg this is no secret, most of you people here claiming this tribe and that tribe, its a given that at least one of you were brought up by wrong tribe, due to the mother's deceit. Thats why i say watch what you say because in africa,especially naija you might just be cursing your blood. i tell my brothers a woman's heart is deep as the ocean and filled with so many secrets that you have to pray that the woman you marry is faithful enough to share part of hers with you.I know a friend of mine who grew up in the usa and not until his dad needed blood transfusion did he learn that the man wasnt his father and his mom later explained to him that she bought him from a nurse in asaba 25 years ago and that his dad doesnt know and tried to make my friend promise not to tell his dad, but he eventually did, and the truth gave the man another heart attack...horrible things!! the guy who grew up yoruba saw his world crumble. I felt sorry for him, he tried to retrace his lineage and find his actual family, but still no help. the mom gave the excuse that after 7 years of marriage she was unable to give her husband kids, so her husband people was trying to bring another woman in and she said she was not ready to lose her wealthy husband to another woman, so she faked a pregnancy and learned that there was a nurse in delta state that helped her cousin get a new born, so she made sure she left usa to naija to have the kid. >>>>( who in their right mind leaves usa to naija to born pikin? the husband should have suspected her). So you nigerian men, as you know if you marry the mom with the child she is carrying, the child is immediately urs, genes or no genes, and the thing is that there is a good chance that the man will never find out.SMH!!!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 3:51am On Oct 01, 2012
I beg this is no secret, most of you people here claiming this tribe and that tribe, its a given that at least one of you were brought up by wrong tribe, due to the mother's deceit.

luckily, yorubas check to see who the child resembles.

and they're also pretty sure what a yoruba person is supposed to look like.

sorry, not everyone buys into the "every tribe looks the same" mentality.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 3:56am On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy: No be news, its well known that there are many bastards among first borns and only the mother knows the father of her child.
That is the reason why they ask for only the person's mother's maiden name for official purpose or spiritual purpose.
I doubt the percentage though, where and when did they conduct their research.

i do pity your first born who according to you, is a b.astard.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 3:57am On Oct 01, 2012
Benito69: Even an illiterate knows this...why not tell us how a child can have the features of a white person, but his dna is that of his mother and her husband?.

This reminds me of one of my friends. He impregnated his girlfriend in school 2yrs ago

are you sure he impregnated her, or she impregnated herself.

maybe she collected his s.perm in a cup and hijacked one of his poor swimmers? Our men have suffered!!!!

you even tried for admitting your friend had anything to do with the situation.

At least we are sure that their mothers are their biological mothers.

not with these baby farms everywhere!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 4:03am On Oct 01, 2012
..... and when we say 'one man - one woman' and 'no pre-marital/extramarital sex', some people start calling you a 'religious bigot'! grin

they want to eat their cake and have it.

good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 01, 2012
tpia@:

"obviously mixed"- what features does the child have that look biracial?

@tpia I would post the picture here, but it is a fellow Nairalander...'I dey fear he would get me banned' lol!! Send me an email and I will send the pic to you without his name.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dBard: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2012
undecidedDnt knw abt d stats bt had dis neighbour dat newly got married n left her 6yr old son wit her mom pretending he was her brother. after dey moved out,d nu neighbours wife has akid dat we got t knw wasn't his after she quarreled wit her close confidant.had t run from dre... angry
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 5:46am On Oct 01, 2012
FlowerPower:

@tpia I would post the picture here, but it is a fellow Nairalander...'I dey fear he would get me banned' lol!! Send me an email and I will send the pic to you without his name.

i'm seriously tempted to view the pictures privately, but i think i'll have to pass because i know someone will use it as an excuse to do the same with my own. [not like they're not doing so already].

well, i'll have to assume you're absolutely sure the child is biracial, and none of the features are found in any member of the family, including the grandparents.

if you check the photos of the red gala night in celebrity section, you can see the difference between nigerians who look biracial [or might be mixed], and nigerians who are actually known to be biracial.

as per the child- many light skinned black kids tend to become a bit darker as they get older. For some mixed ones, it could be the other way round, as in they could be darker initially then might lighten somewhat as they grow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.