Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40146 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nemidav(m): 3:23am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

wht skin color u claim? grin grin grin grin grin u guys are poor, very poor.....generator fumes grin grin grin
poor??,guess yu hvnt heard dat dangote z bou to buy dat hole kald ghana.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 3:25am On Sep 29, 2012
Nemidav:
poor??,guess yu hvnt heard dat dangote z bou to buy dat hole kald ghana.
That Fulani needs to buy himself a breath mint first!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:26am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

wow! tha list.... **pulls out a long epson printer thermal paper'like sheet**

lack of electricity
kidnappings
lack of quality water
furcked up education sector
poor roads
corruption in a gargantuan form
poverty
oil rich bt, ntn to show for it
fraudsters
........................list juz goes on and on
_GHANA_
75% of ghanians are in2 farming,not commercial o!! ,subsistence make hunger no kill me kinda farming,most of ur villages lack Good water,EVEN wITH UR TWO year of political stability and stable power. . .sanitation,good drinking water and hospital is still a problem in ghana. .just in ONE single year,260,000 ppl were living with HIV,with about 21,000

not 2 mention ur economy is one of the worst in africa,with ur stable electricity,pls mention one feat ghana has achieved world-wide and i'l mention mine,u guys gained independence 1957,3yrs older dan olders,and ur country is still feeding under our industries. . .i cry for you!!. . .AND see How Fugly a WHOLE leader isgringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:27am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: That Fulani needs to buy himself a breath mint first!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin , becuz of money, they all claiming him.......these people are sick
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ndukwejoe(m): 3:30am On Sep 29, 2012
O boy see pot they call kettle black o.
Very soon Somalia go de abuse us.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nemidav(m): 3:32am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin , becuz of money, they all claiming him.......these people are sick
yeah yu knw he is richer dan yur country!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:33am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

whts all this talk abt economy? ask any western investor where he'll put his money? between Ghana and nigeria and his answer wud be Ghana.....beeeeetch we are smoother grin grin grin
Lol. . .dese shows u avnt been paying attention 2 cnn. . .do u knw how many companies are begging to buy us out. . .immediately dangote let it known that he was selling stakes. ..south africa came crawling. . .and everyone wants one of his bussiness in ghana,cos they know u guys are fools and cannot make anytin 4 urself,dat why ur economy keeps soaring lower,cos ur not productive,u only eat what we give yougringrin, , ,very soon haiti will ovewrtake you at 100th place Globally. . .buwhahahah!! Lafin in swahiligringringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:35am On Sep 29, 2012
Nemidav:

ur a fooool!!!!! u know all tht money he's got a though legit means ryt?....nigerians are a bunch of puuccy's...no wonder ur leaders keep looting ur arzzes.....there's no hope here mahn...
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Hoodrat(m): 3:36am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: gringringringringringringringringringrin my brother na turn by turn O. . .i'm just avn fun with dose boiz,when sleep no gree comegringringrin

My guy go sleep free those small boys you can easily tell they are immature by their comments,what a good ghanian won't do. They just like to disgrace ghanian pls don't think all ghanian are like that. These are 100 percent under age feller with little knowledge of the word love I hope they grow up to understand love conquer hatred.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:37am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: Lol. . .dese shows

and u claim ur the english god undecided
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:39am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

is it just him?? Av u 4gotten mike adenuga is d 4th richest black man?? U see dangote alone will buy and turn d whole country in2 assetsgringrin

no surprise ghana does not have a single man in d top 400 forbes list. . .tha's where Nigeria and south africa comes along. . .i don't know why Ghana cannot be like us,we'r learning from s/a,and NIgeria and S/A are always d ones representing africa. . .No surprise there cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:40am On Sep 29, 2012
Nemidav:
Lol. . .sure,d whole annual budget of ghana is not up 2 half of what that man is worthgringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

whts all this talk abt economy? ask any western investor where he'll put his money? between Ghana and nigeria and his answer wud be Ghana.....beeeeetch we are smoother grin grin grin
smbdy should lend otu-fo.ol a brain abeg! What is ghana? How many foreigners would invest in a meaningles society like yours? If not for nigerians in ghana helping u guys and teaching you business, by now malawians would have had a 'ghana must go' shoes. Go get a life
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:
ur corrupt, so-called well to do citizens, send their fat-headed boko kids to study @ Universities in my well organized country (Ghana)....and ur here tlkn illiteracy.....keep marking[b]boko ape[/b].....wit ur betta english-not...u still go to bed without electricity and we'r in 2012, I dey lie??...

lmao! ur president's head even looks empty and u can tell from his facial expressions and his fat red nose grin......lets not do this boko's.....i'ma keep embarrassing ur clueless arzzes namean

We blacks complain bitterly about racism including Ghanians. What do we call this that you are saying about a fellow african and a neighbouring African country? Yes, Nigeria is facing serious challenges now, Yes, Ghana seems to be on the right path but what do you gain from the ridicule? A feeling of being important or ego boost I guess? So u're rejoicing and making fun of Boko haram insurgency that has killed thousands of people!!! If u could do that, then I'm sorry for ur countrymen. I love and appreciate the Giant stride that Ghana is taking in the subregion but with people like u who derive pleasure in the downfall of your neighbour, the hope of Africa and particularly West Africa in breaking away from economic colonisation by the 'power that be' will be tougher to realise.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by peruso: 3:41am On Sep 29, 2012
JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE ARE bleeped IN THIS COUNTRY, I JUST CAME BACK FROM THAT SITE ...........HOD IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD NOT READ AGAIN IT WAS JUST TOO MUCH.. AHN AHN .. WETIN SEF WETIN? AND TO THINK THAT THIS IS THE SME FELING MOST IF NOT ALL THE AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVE FOR US. CHEI WE DON SUFFER!!!!!!

E DEY PAIN ME SHA!!!!!!!!! MAKE I CATCH ANY MALAWAIN OR WHATEVER THEIR NAME BE WITHIN THE NEXT ONE WEEK WHETHER DEM GO C MOUTH OR HAND EVEN TAKE YAB 9JA AGIN...... SEE BEATING....... OOOHHHHH GOD E STILL DEY PAIN ME..........

SMH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I LOVE MY COUNTRY
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ba7man(m): 3:42am On Sep 29, 2012
Goodmorning everyone, pls Smoothcrim, Otumfour, I'v just woken up to pray, plan and prepare some Architectural drawings, decided to scan a few posts on Nairaland and seen that you spent precious time you could be using to move your lives forward or reflecting on how to be of service to your country spreading hate messages online. I don't know you both personally but this shows the kind of individuals you are in reality. Time is valuable, use it wisely and also,words of mouth have the ability to destroy or create. Choose what you do with your words carefully b'cos it will be accounted for in the end.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:42am On Sep 29, 2012
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrzaNkg0J9I?version=3&hl=en_US"

grin grin grin grin the reality......the reality y'all see everyday yet, shy away from
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:43am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

and u claim ur the english god undecided
,correct dis firstgringrin dude. . .i speak/type better english than your charcoal brothers. . .i can just imagine you reading my every post over and over again looking for errors. . LOLgringrin
or is it because i chose 2 ignore ur gun-shots?? gringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:46am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: malawi?? Of all places,those suckers shud be happy

and u wanna know why they hate us so much?? I'l tell ya,its d same reason u'll see otumfour and d rest of his ghanaian cu*nts coming here and saying trash(i'm sure they are/will be here) jealousy,inferiority complex. . .they know we av problems as a country which other country does and we might even have the highest corruption rate in africa,but still we still manage 2 scale through!! Even with everything happening,our ecomy is still d 2nd best in africa after S/A

Good Nigerians dominate everywhere they go2,and positive they don't want us taking their jobs,d same kind of hate u see there is exactly the same kind of hate some ppl exhibit towards ppl more successful than them. . .so chillax bro,there are better countries. . .infact!! Malawi is not the place 2 be

this boko ape shudn't have brought our names to this thread @ page 2 in the first place......preach to him first, b4 us....he a beeech
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:47am On Sep 29, 2012
peruso: JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE ARE bleeped IN THIS COUNTRY, I JUST CAME BACK FROM THAT SITE ...........HOD IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD NOT READ AGAIN IT WAS JUST TOO MUCH.. AHN AHN .. WETIN SEF WETIN? AND TO THINK THAT THIS IS THE SME FELING MOST IF NOT ALL THE AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVE FOR US. CHEI WE DON SUFFER!!!!!!

E DEY PAIN ME SHA!!!!!!!!! MAKE I CATCH ANY MALAWAIN OR WHATEVER THEIR NAME BE WITHIN THE NEXT ONE WEEK WHETHER DEM GO C MOUTH OR HAND EVEN TAKE YAB 9JA AGIN...... SEE BEATING....... OOOHHHHH GOD E STILL DEY PAIN ME..........

SMH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I LOVE MY COUNTRY
LOLgringrin . . .did you see the hate running in d blood of those guys. . .those guys are just as scared as our ghanaian charcoal brothers here,but they shudn't worry. . .we'r nt in2 d colonizing bussiness yetgringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Sirnokiopee(m): 3:49am On Sep 29, 2012
who are this people responding to a Ghanaian post on nairaland nah? why on earth will you compare 9ja with Ghana. Nigerian should respect themselves... when you are big you are big... we talking money you talking nonsense #rickross voice# kapish
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:49am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: dude. . .i speak/type better english than your charcoal brothers. . .i can just imagine you reading my every post over and over again looking for errors. . LOLgringrin

grin grin grin grin ur so particular abt this.....we all know people wud understand me better than u when we speak tho.......we'r basically trolling on here.....how tha furk u want me to type huh' grin grin grin grin

nigerian men....y'all acto tough but all y'all sensitive as furk.....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:51am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: ,correct dis firstgringrin dude. . .i speak/type better english than your charcoal brothers. . .i can just imagine you reading my every post over and over again looking for errors. . LOLgringrin

u foool! u want me to use a capital G for tht?......ur dumba than I thought lmao!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:52am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

this boko ape shudn't have brought our names to this thread @ page 2 in the first place......preach to him first, b4 us....he a beeech
LOL!! Don't hide behind d canopy of my post. . .is this the 1st time u are doing this?? Or are u telling me u still need an IV b4 u start deriling urself in public?? U might be an old man,but ur still not grown up. . .
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by cjrane: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2012
Rossikk: Why won't they hate us? They turn on their TV and there is Nollywood. They switch on their radio and there's 2baba, Bracket, Whizkid and P-Square causing havoc. Everywhere they see Africans ballin', it's Nigerians.

It's like everywhere they turn, we dominate. Such a thing can induce real jealousy and animosity among people.

I suggest we ignore them, since they're hardly relevant in the wider scheme of things.

I concur that we should ignore the "primitive" Malawians. But the lesson has to be learnt. Merely being an African country doesn't make those countries consider Nigeria as "brothers". We continue to delude ourselves and to our peril when we waste hard earned money that should be spent to develop Nigeria on these dark African states and even Jamaica offering them technical aid corps paid for by Nigerian government, while there is massive unemployment with embargo on employment of new staff at federal and state ministries in Nigeria. The Africa centered foreign policy of the 1970s still being enforced in this day and age reveal have daft the present crop of our foreign policy managers are.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:55am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: LOL!! Don't hide behind d canopy of my post. . .is this the 1st time u are doing this?? Or are u telling me u still need an IV b4 u start deriling urself in public?? U might be an old man,but ur still not grown up. . .

wtf is tht undecided
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by VUVUZELA10: 3:55am On Sep 29, 2012
@tpia
Thanks for your comment. Why go to Malawi?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:55am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin ur so particular abt this.....we all know people wud understand me better than u when we speak tho.......we'r basically trolling on here.....how tha furk u want me to type huh' grin grin grin grin

nigerian men....y'all acto tough but all y'all sensitive as furk.....
Lol. . .aight maybe i shud mail yu my address in d states,nxt time i'm there i'l take ur girlfriend along,then maybe i cud teach her to teach you how to talk properly in public and act lady-like/gentlemanly
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:57am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

u foool! u want me to use a capital G for tht?......ur dumba than I thought lmao!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sure cos i'm an english God at least when compared 2 yougringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:58am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: Lol. . .aight maybe i shud mail yu my address in d states,nxt time i'm there i'l take ur girlfriend along,then maybe i cud teach her to teach you how to talk properly in public and act lady-like/gentlemanly

^^^^^ fail! undecided wtf u on.....tha generator fumes @ work perhaps

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week / Nyesom Wike Being Guided From A Car (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.