Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40212 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ba7man(m): 3:59am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour: "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrzaNkg0J9I?version=3&hl=en_US"

grin grin grin grin the reality......the reality y'all see everyday yet, shy away from
Choose what you do with your time wisely b'cos it will determine where you'll end up in future. How can you dedicate hours to trolling and feel good about it?? I'm Nigerian but if a Nigerian acts this way I'd tell him the same thing. Go to sleep and think about where you want to be in your future, create a plan, build enthusiasm and work on it.....not trollin.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 4:00am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

wtf is tht undecided
i was right after all!! U keep reading my post 10 times tops just 2 LOok for flaws,i'm sure u even Googled itgringringrin . . .well i'm just stepping in the shoes of shakespeare man cool
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 4:01am On Sep 29, 2012
ba7man: Choose what you do with your time wisely b'cos it will determine where you'll end up in future. How can you dedicate hours to trolling and feel good about it?? I'm Nigerian but if a Nigerian acts this way I'd tell him the same thing. Go to sleep and think about where you want to be in your future, create a plan, build enthusiasm and work on it.....not trollin.

multi-tasking dude.....wht abt u......wht u doing up this late in nigeria?.....oh' I forgot y'all sensitive as furk....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 4:03am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: i was right after all!! U keep reading my post 10 times tops just 2 LOok for flaws,i'm sure u even Googled itgringringrin . . .well i'm just stepping in the shoes of shakespeare man cool

grin grin grin if it makes u feel betta......ur still sleeping in darkness tonyt tho grin grin grin grin how do u guys cope wit tht?......
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ba7man(m): 4:05am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

multi-tasking dude.....wht abt u......wht u doing up this late in nigeria?.....oh' I forgot y'all sensitive as furk....
Waking up early to reflect is a habit I developed, it helps me focus on positivity. If you spent the time u spent trolling on reading or meditating, I'm sure you'll know better right now.....and this also goes to everyone spreading negative comments.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Sirnokiopee(m): 4:10am On Sep 29, 2012
9ja for life... our life their movie. our swag their story... our money their envy ... their girls /wife our Kitty-Cat ... their Gold our jewelries

you want more.... stewpid Ghana rat

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 4:11am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin if it makes u feel betta......ur still sleeping in darkness tonyt tho grin grin grin grin how do u guys cope wit tht?......
well,for one i don't av 2 struggle and strain till my eyes pop jst 2 see one dark blacker dan darkness niqqa,so there. . .and d generator fumes helps too,though no need 2nite,even if it is. . Technology has gotten 2 dat point u don't even notice an engine is somewhere working

. . .but its quite stable dese days,but at least i'l go 2sleep knowing my economy is doing well in d spite of these pro'ems,and there is space for improvements,which is just what we'v been doing,unlike some ppl i know who prefers 2 remain stagnant:p . . .so gtg man,following ur advice,batman and i'm rolling it up. . .looks like smoothcrim's gOne. . .c ya around otumfOuR cool
.and make sure u don't overstain that new sheet with your skinangry
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ba7man(m): 4:13am On Sep 29, 2012
I'm putting finishing touches to a plan i designed, I'm trying to adress the issue of affordable housing in Nigeria and I'v arrived at a very good plan (after months of brainstorming), now I'm trying to figure out the materials to use to cut cost without compromising quality. By God's grace, once the proposal is ready shopping for investors would be the next step. How have you spent your last hour??
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 4:15am On Sep 29, 2012
The best 3 countries in Africa

1) Ghana
2) Ghana
3) Ghana
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2012
ba7man: Waking up early to reflect is a habit I developed, it helps me focus on positivity. If you spent the time u spent trolling on reading or meditating,.....and this also goes to everyone spreading negative comments.

trolling juz works wit ur brothers......they keep replying which makes it more fun u know......am here reading my BNF, so the trolling kinda keeps me awake namean....I'ma prescribe 4 tabs of 5mg diazepam for shaw to aid him in sleeping cuz seems like he's having a tuff time sleeping in tha heat since his lights izzz off... grin grin

u sound like a nice/wise person.....I'ma respect tht......see tht folks....thts how u earn respect....teach tht to ur brothers and nigeria will get somewhere....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ba7man(m): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2012
Sirnokiopee: 9ja for life... our life their movie. our swag their story... our money their envy ... their girls /wife our Kitty-Cat ... their Gold our jewelries

you want more.... stewpid Ghana rat
Pls, stop with the insults, it solves no problem and it will only result in more.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 4:17am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: The best 3 countries in Africa

1) Ghana
2) Ghana
3) Ghana
south africa,Nigeria,Botswana #fact!! I wonder where u got urs undecided

yes,i know. . .i'm off 2 bed tongue
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ba7man(m): 4:18am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

trolling juz works wit ur brothers......they keep replying which makes it more fun u know......am here reading my BNF, so the trolling kinda keeps me awake namean....I'ma prescribe 4 tabs of 5mg diazepam for shaw to aid him in sleeping cuz seems like he's having a tuff time sleeping in tha heat since his lights izzz off... grin grin

u sound like a nice/wise person.....I'ma respect tht......see tht folks....thts how u earn respect....teach tht to ur brothers and nigeria will get somewhere....
I get you. It can be tempting to poke fun at ppl, there's a little devil in everyone of us. But you have to remember that a lot of nerves are already frayed.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 4:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: south africa,Nigeria,Botswana #fact!! I wonder where u got urs undecided

yes,i know. . .i'm off 2 bed tongue

grin grin grin grin diazepam 5mg tabs.....take all 4 tabs......it'll knock u out b4 u know it.....I know ur hurt......sleep tight boko grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2012
ba7man: I get you. It can be tempting to poke fun at ppl, there's a little devil in everyone of us. But you have to remember that a lot of nerves are already frayed.

u'v earned my respect.....like sagamite, kobojunki, tumababa......all the best mahn.....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 29, 2012
Am i in the wrong thread? Is this nig vs malawi or vs ghana ??

Its good everyone is talking about us! Like 2face will say-it shows we are somebody.
now imagine when ppl pass all the way skip
benin,skip internets sites in lagos and come to
nl just to talk about nigeria then you shld know
How important niaja is to him cheesy

i never knew there was a country called malwia untill recently..
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 4:26am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin diazepam 5mg tabs.....take all 4 tabs......it'll knock u out b4 u know it.....I know ur hurt......sleep tight boko grin grin grin
tonguetonguetongue . . .batman,don't be deceived. . .he's saying i invited him right?? Okay. . .nxt time a Nigeria Ghana post comes up,u'll see 4 urself,these guys jst bring themselves over,dey'Ont need Ivs. . .u'll thank me later 4 2day
****yawns****
***falls asleep***

(lights out)disclaimer---'switched'
THE END.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by waja(m): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2012
tpia@:
Why are you folks making yourselves miserable, gosh.

Who is malawi, and what took nigerians there?

If you must travel, must you go to malawi?
. Our boys are doing well there.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ochallo: 4:55am On Sep 29, 2012
DANILSA: I KNOW NIGERIA IS POOR AND BAD, BUT FOR CHRIST SAKE WE ARE 100% BETTER THAN MALAWI,MALAWI IS NO BETTER THAN SUDAN OR SOMALIA,THEY SHOULD BE BEGGING US FOR THAT FAVOR.WE DON SUFFER NO BE SMALL

You must have lost your mind to think Nigeria is poor.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by londoner: 5:10am On Sep 29, 2012
This is not news, it is the same everywhere we go. Whether we deserve it or not.

People feel uncomfortable around Nigerians, it makes them unsettled......but they quietly admire some of our traits.

I have been asked here in Australia by people from Kenya and Zambia, how come everywhere Nigerians go and whatever we do we are successful?

Then you will have sites claiming that they all hate us.....lol

At the end of the day, they will still watch our movies, play our songs and try and learn our pidgin.

Just let them do what they know how to do best.

As for the Ghanaians here, they should be ignored. There is no point engaging them at all......lets just ignore them, no matter how they try and tempt us into a battle of words. If we ignore them, who will they talk to here, but themselves?... Then they will get bored and leave.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by londoner: 5:12am On Sep 29, 2012
waja: . Our boys are doing well there.

So...this is what is hurting them? No wonder, just as I thought.....lol

If they can not compete, let them scorn...it gives them comfort..lol
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by aribisala0(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2012
grin nothing like an attack on Naija to triggerr an outbreak of Peace and solidarity between the Igbo nd Yoruba.

Funny people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by jege456: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2012
Frank-C:
I think it is just a natural extension of what folks do here on NL, eager to malign and demean our country, insult our President, Senate, Judiciary and every thing that represent us as a people to the outside world. It has even gone so bad that foreigners who say something positive about us are now beign insulted for daring. UK tabloid can read the mood clearly and we are having uncharitable reports about our cities. But don't worry, if you want to be a progressive a smart Nigerian, just insult everything that represent us as a people. It is the best mood in town right now.

Gbam!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Jyde89: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2012
Omashe o. Malawi of all insect.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by mrperfect(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2012
Sad for the continent.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: Even Malawi will put you in your place! You have no dignity!! You are barbarians who are killing each other over Asian cultures and other little things. 35 million of you use the rest room outside! Your women have been voted the cheapest in the world!! What can I say even Malawi will look down on you!!

I will end by saying only GHANAIAN RULE can save West Africa!!
ar u insane or wat,,,,Jesus!.. a mad on NL
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Wislet(f): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2012
LET US AS A NATION STOP INSULTING ONE ANOTHER, OUR LEADERS, OUR COUNTRY. It is a big shame to us when we do that.
How do you expect others to do so when you don't respect or value yourselves.
Whatever you write over the internet is there for everybody to read, and is easily archived in search engines.
Do you see other nationalities flooding the internet to abuse themselves, no matter how bad things are with them.

NB: if outsiders insult/accuse you, it doesn't hold water TILL you YOURSELVES START INSULTING YOU OWN SELVES AND YOUR COUNTRY.

Ever ask yourselves why America in spite of not being perfect is revered by many. BECAUSE you do not see her citizens on the show of shame all over the internet.

Quit the show of shame Nigerians, and others will follow suit.

Air your constructive view on events in your country without belittling yourselves. That cannot be too hard, and is patriotic.
And stop the ethnic insults. Whatever are you teaching the generations coming after you?
Respect others and their differences and earn your own respect.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: Look how far Ghana's Azonto has reached! The pacific Islands... WE are the definition of cool! The most African country in Africa!! smiley We're the ones with the talent!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=camCyUm1rUg

see thief ooo
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by pappyshun(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2012
No longer secret that Naija has commenced her 21st century colonization programme far more advanced and sophisticated than what the europeans did.1stly, colonise our region starting with ghana which was a success then sramble for the whole of africa.A programme aimed at making naija the supreme voice in africa!Its deliberate when we allow smaller countries yarn dust,this technique blindfold their masses while we control their minds and economy by dictating to their leaders.We have recorded a huge success in countries accross subsahara particularly in ghana and SA.As for europe,america and asia they already know the stuff naija man is made of....We have stationed diasporans of naija origin in those other continents creating naija communities with indigineous naija names with the aim of advancing.The world will soon be awaken by naija...But for africa the job is 80percent completed..Ghanaians fear not cos we love u!The word MASTER is what you will freely accord nigerians in negotiation for your freedom.We are not just colonising economies but minds and future!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by DrWhizy(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2012
i really dunno if this is bout corruption but i fink it has to do more with the perception certain Nolly wood movies have portrayed Nigerians with. i happen to have Zambian and Malawian friends which i interact with on face book( i happen to know them years back during an academic competition). they always tell me how scared they are of Nigerians and the country itself because according to them every Nigerian can not do without "juju" and their reason for this being what they see through Nolly wood movies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Jarus(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2012
Malawi my foot! If we wan chop frog, no be one wey no get flesh.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: Have you seen your president Badlucks face?? grin grin grin Ghana is the only reason Africa is on the map!! Without Ghana Africa is DONE!!! You ugly sons of w-h-o-r-es!!! grin grin grin
ure a notable disgrace to ur country,u blabb,brag n talk shits abt negativities,,u pple ar ingrates...we gave u electricity for good ten years,is dis hw to repay d ultimate goodness.Ur presidential villa is ntin compared to d kitchen of my local government chairman.If ur intellect lackin country has brains,ure nt supposed to b here U DICKFACED CRIPPLE,ure supposed to b in ur own coontry made social site.....ure still dependent n u claim independent.Ur country's a failure...even ur socalled hip pops ar irritatin n disgustin.U only knw hw to maufacture alomo,wat else is ur product...bunch of loosers,u will die in penury.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers / Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.