Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14136 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella: D-Explorer man, what's going on na? Let's do this thing fast especially now dat my blood still dey hot.
The thread is already on board. We get down by 8pm. Few minutes more cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
caseless: Ayobase and lala, who 'WOYESS' sef? Una don fill dz place with pre-match commentary. Make una comot 4 her 'WOOYEE' see road.
guy calm down..the wooyes know themselves...chillax...na okpeke you want shey?...lwkmd..i no your way..i give idowu..get ready for her werey
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10: I beg to bow out. Can't woo a man, don't even.know where to start. Sorry I no fit do am.
We foreseen people like you. Got plan B smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Oh my dear ArQueBusieR, how my heart beats as I await d time my words will march into your heart, explode your senses and give you the

courage to give our enemy - Goldieluks, d boot kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
@lalaosky which babe are you expecting to see her wooings tonight?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ATMC(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Its modella baby i see u *winks*, where's maria upper case g na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sijo01:

am even ready to decamp to WOMAN UTD. Provided I get what i want. So @ayo, what ye gat to say??
ayo over to you...dont let this shawty pass our club and you by...
d-x, take note of JHYDEBABA;ATMC and AM BEAUTIFULL...slot them in first before this game kicks off
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Loading. . . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz: Oh my dear ArQueBusieR, how my heart beats as I await d time my words will march into your heart, explode your senses and give you the courage to give our

enemy - Goldieluks, d boot kiss kiss
LMAO!!! Zero hour is upon us.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Got 4minutes for this thread to be locked. It's about to get HOT!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
www.nairaland.com/1063877

locked and ready. .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: @lalaosky which babe are you expecting to see her wooings tonight?
(1)BEREM- that chick don give acidiosis her body..sing all the hullaballo for this NL for him.ryt now she is cooking his favourite
(2)SHOLLYPOPZ and GOLDIELUKS- those chicks have got ArQueBusieR on lock down...i mercy for that nigga...those hotties are goin for the jugulars!!
(3)ANNITA and SLIMYEM-ike, i suggest you come sit down beside me cos thier woos will be acidic and hot!!...enough said
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 03, 2012
Ehn hen, we can derail this one while waiting for the main one to be reopened. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Riskyman(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2012
@sexkillz... why is it that, you just shared all the ladies among your homies and ppl like me didnt get even one?

We cant work like this oo angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2012
Risky_man: @sexkillz... why is it that, you just shared all the ladies among your homies and ppl like me didnt get even one?

We cant work like this oo angry
The ladies were scared of your name. . . cheesy

but seriously, you never showed interest. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Riskyman(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2012
Alright sexkillz... my interest has been decleared grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Ehn hen, we can derail this one while waiting for the main one to be reopened. . .

I cant believe you and D-x murdered my sleep last night..... Feel like sleeping on duty now angry.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Riskyman(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2012
Sijo01:

I cant believe you and D-x murdered my sleep last night..... Feel like sleeping on duty now angry.

Gud for you... since u ppl wont sleep at nyt, busy following 190 and sexkillz around the whole nairaland
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2012
Risky_man:

Gud for you... since u ppl wont sleep at nyt, busy following 190 and sexkillz around the whole nairaland

Lmaoo @following around..... The fault was not mine, it was a cold night so i was waiting to woo a man home.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Riskyman(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2012
Sijo01:

Lmaoo @following around..... The fault was not mine, it was a cold night so i was waiting to woo a man home.

And who were you hoping to woo home?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2012
^consult the first page.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Riskyman(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Sijo01: ^consult the first page.

Sijo01 and Wislet to woo Ghettodreamz

Sexkillz.. change the above (you know what i mean nau)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2012
190: embarassed embarassed embarassed

U haf start again..... Why the face??..... Your wooer nor treat you well last night ni??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2012
Risky_man:

Sijo01 and Wislet to woo Ghettodreamz

Sexkillz.. change the above (you know what i mean nau)

hahahahahahaha, why will he do that??..... No short cut, dude.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2012
190: embarassed embarassed embarassed
How ur gals dem?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2012
Sijo01:

U haf start again..... Why the face??..... Your wooer nor treat you well last night ni??

cry cry

I slept alone embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2012
caseless: How ur gals dem?

dey fled on me, all of them embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2012
***yawns***

Please can someone give me yesterday's gist?

I cant read it,i forgot my glasses at home angry

Am waiting oh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2012
AmBeautiful: ***yawns***

Please can someone give me yesterday's gist?

I cant read it,i forgot my glasses at home angry

Am waiting oh!

Oh! tot you must have been hooked up by now. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Oh! tot you must have been hooked up by now. smiley

hooked?

what is that self?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) / Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.