Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14175 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
It's been a WET evening. A good time for any romantic words to penetrate. Ladies, bring your phone fully charged because we got full signals here grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

FREE

LOL...who go bring the inst?
FREE dey burst belle also o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

FREE

We go need some small chops b4 the show start o
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase:

LOL...who go bring the inst?
FREE dey burst belle also o!
if u do am free i go woze u! u best tell d ijebunian u dealing wiv dat awa o raye freebies ati gbogbo bullshyte tan ju wa.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
flanrey:

suck ur toe joor! or better still.... pluck ur grey hair dem and fry it wiv onions.for Bene dem say na protein.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
suck ur toe joor! or better still.... pluck ur grey hair dem and fry it wiv onions.for Bene dem say na protein.
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
flanrey:

u're right ! we need 2 itemize b4 goin into the show proper.*grabs cowleg with Yoruba*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
It's been a WET evening. A good time for any romantic words to penetrate. Ladies, bring your phone fully charged because we got full signals here grin grin
cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ehnnnn, I hear! Make sure u roast some bushmeat for the house ooooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
caseless: u're right ! we need 2 itemize b4 goin into the show proper.*grabs cowleg with Yoruba*

*grabs cowleg and opens a bottle of big stout*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: I hope una remember say champions league dey today

So I'l be on my phone d whole tyme following up till my slot is up
it will be a tragic comedy if you think u can get d best font size of romantic lines that will be rolled out tonight on your fone. i no say na landusky go cage u with lines taya. *grabs a stripper*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
flanrey:

*grabs cowleg and opens a bottle of big stout*
hahaha..if big stout follow dey, u crash straight up.*grabs codeine+tramol and powerfist to avoid sleep*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ahhhh... Guys don dey buckle up to see the ladies in action... ”Slimyem“ complaining about hiding post... ”Lalaosky“ still looking for a way to insert his name inside the slot... Who else?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by annita19(f): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Ahhhh... Guys don dey buckle up to see the ladies in action... ”Slimyem“ complaining about hiding post... ”Lalaosky“ still looking for a way to insert his name inside the slot... Who else?

And I'm here to take what's mine tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
boron10:
Loooooooooooolz, guy you harsh o
which harsh? no b d sexkiller wey one gal dey castrate dat day becos of english? sexkillx is diagnosed with agraphia u know. dis is from a reliable source among d moderators. and rumour has it that the faceless moderator has since confirmed this story.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by annita19(f): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
There is tornado warning in my sch district so one of my classes got cancelled grin now let's do this
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
annita19:

And I'm here to take what's mine tongue
Right... But what is that?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by IZUKWU(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
annita19: There is tornado warning in my sch district so one of my classes got cancelled grin now let's do this
so how was your day?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by slimyem: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
idowuagbero,abeg who you dey woo?
It'll be fun to see the agbero-style of wooing o...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by slimyem: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
annita19: There is tornado warning in my sch district so one of my classes got cancelled grin now let's do this
sweetie,where's our man?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Goldieluks: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: idowuagbero,abeg who you dey woo?
It'll be fun to see the agbero-style of wooing o...

Idowu dey shy, she dey fear fear.
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by slimyem: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Idowu dey shy, she dey fear fear.
cheesy
who nor know that one before..
Na only to dey make noise all over the place she sabi!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Goldieluks: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: who nor know that one before..
Na only to dey make noise all over the place she sabi!

haaha.. she no know say romance no get 'razz' side.
I sure say she dey think how she wan take start to write her wooing message.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by slimyem: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

haaha.. she no know say romance no get 'razz' side.
I sure say she dey think how she wan take start to write her wooing message.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
She wan use bold face and razzness dodge the game but we sabi am pass that level!!smileysmileysmiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caracta(f): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
caseless: Whr is CARACTA? Pls tel her i'm wooing her in ABSENTIA frm d viewing centre. *lays siege 2 d viewing centre*
awwwww! You can't woo a girl nah. O ya shift, lemme sit beside you as we watch the competitors.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Goldieluks: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: cheesycheesycheesycheesy
She wan use bold face and razzness dodge the game but we sabi am pass that level!!smileysmileysmiley

Shey you know. she no know say we've been there and done that. hehehe! grin grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
I'm so cold! Hope these codes will heat me up.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ciphoenix: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
18:38 waiting for 19:00 as a respectful observer smiley. May the best girl win cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Gracious10: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
The thing don start? * grabs popcorn and soda* O ga diegwu! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Caracta:
awwwww! You can't woo a girl nah. O ya shift, lemme sit beside you as we watch the competitors.
wow
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
I wanna woo 'somebory' please cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners / Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.