Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14174 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ATMC(f): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: .....Erm erm..*clears throat*......
Bia ikechukwu, carry time o..no dey put water for my ororo....lol
oi, with that said, i wanna welcome y'all to NIGHT OF A THOUSAND WOOS.the official DJ of the house is BADOSKY of the bombastic excrembre cabal and tonight's theme song is Juicy j-Bandz a make her dance ft lil wayne and 2chainz.
Its time to see how y'all ladies get down in the wooing buisness.the MOD of the house is on standby, sexkillz.while the anchorman is D-x though both are going to get wooed by the "WOOYEES" (lwkmd.see language)
u sure wont be disappointed cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba: I'm game bebe.

The haters have prepared the final list and closed the thread.
They don't want me woo-ing 'somebory', am vexed.

**sulking**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Tot this was going to start by 7.00pm. Well, i don't think i'll be around by the tym it reaches my turn with this change in time.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase:

Correct.....u too sabi....make I hold d bottle before u disappear go watch Man U....we even dey go 2geda sef....Man U NONI!

oh, so you be MAN U FAN?..e don shele be dat..i go dey watch our match but still running show for here...infact take one shaki and ogogoro for my head
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

I can only do it if they allow me to woo whoever in igbo language, hope I get an interpreter grin
Ikekings and lalaosky can interpret it... Don't worry we can do it....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: *grabs popcorn and sits in front* DJ oya put us in d ryt mood.

Vybe Kartel?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

I can only do it if they allow me to woo whoever in igbo language, hope I get an interpreter grin

nne oma, tomato jos, enenebe ejene olu, please carry go...use both the mixture of queens english,italio, broken,igbo and swahilli..ol na language o jare..i go interprete the igbo part....awum nwa afo igbo!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:

oh, so you be MAN U FAN?..e don shele be dat..i go dey watch our match but still running show for here...infact take one shaki and ogogoro for my head

Ogogoro ke?
Nah!
Na chelsea's dey drink ogogoro na!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Uhmm where ere we?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC: u sure wont be disappointed cool
i wont be disappointed shawty...at least you got this on lock down!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Who go teach me how to woo naa?? In return, i will decamp to his/her club.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by jaybee3(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
So much talking with less action angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
AmBeautiful:

**sulking**
dont worry beautifull...this show aint going down without you...D-explorer must fix you in...worry not your sweet head..i got this
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Gracious10: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:

nne oma, tomato jos, enenebe ejene olu, please carry go...use both the mixture of queens english,italio, broken,igbo and swahilli..ol na language o jare..i go interprete the igbo part....awum nwa afo igbo!!!

Hmmmmm, loving those names, reminds me of someone. Anyway I go try. Dalu.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ATMC(f): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
*sighs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Hahahahahahaha I'm in for the ”BUSH MEAT“... grin grin grin

LOL....u sef sabi d MAIN KOKO!
U DEY WATCH ANY MATCH SO?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
jay bee: So much talking with less action angry angry angry

make u chillax, your blood too dey hot. You go soon see enough action!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sijo01: Who go teach me how to woo naa?? In return, i will decamp to his/her club.
ayo will do that for you and in return, you will decamp to MAN UTD!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
jay bee: So much talking with less action angry angry angry

It means you have not been following.....chill till 8pm!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:

I want KINDNESS in return joor!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

Hmmmmm, loving those names, reminds me of someone. Anyway I go try. Dalu.
nne onwero ife mere gi...me and ike tanda gidigbam for your back
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sijo01:

make u chillax, your blood too dey hot. You go soon see enough action!
that's the spirit!!!...no mynd jaybee and his usual disappearance
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase:

LOL....u sef sabi d MAIN KOKO!
U DEY WATCH ANY MATCH SO?
Barca tinz nw... grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase:

I want KINDNESS in return joor!
lol..she will show you kindness..just chillax a bit
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
that's the spirit!!!...no mynd jaybee and his usual disappearance

Lmaoo @usual disappearance! You are so on point, Bro.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by jhydebaba(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
AmBeautiful:

**sulking**
Woo me please, don't mind the cabals.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Where tha fucck went killz and D-x huh?...come get this show popping mehn...temperatures are at boiling point and still cooking...the viewers have taken their sits.the ball is now in you guys court...get the ball rolling
and where went 190 with his red fonts...have your ladies dumped your arse?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ayobase and lala, who b una 'WOOYER' sef? Una don fill dz place with pre-match commentary. Make una comot 4 here make 'WOOYEE' see road. Dnt mind my language o..is allowd in romance section.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ATMC(f): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
@greed-ie, sweet u dey feel this thread wink who u dey or wan woo ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:

am even ready to decamp to WOMAN UTD. Provided I get what i want. So @ayo, what ye gat to say??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sijo01:

Lmaoo @usual disappearance! You are so on point, Bro.
lol..i know him like a pastor knows his bible...he is also late in locking derailed threads...lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
And seriously when the live show opens am gonna be the chief derailer if not for anything but for one nansense comment I just saw

Stay tuned cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.