Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14192 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
.....Erm erm..*clears throat*......
Bia ikechukwu, carry time o..no dey put water for my ororo....lol
oi, with that said, i wanna welcome y'all to NIGHT OF A THOUSAND WOOS.the official DJ of the house is BADOSKY of the bombastic excrembre cabal and tonight's theme song is Juicy j-Bandz a make her dance ft lil wayne and 2chainz.
Its time to see how y'all ladies get down in the wooing buisness.the MOD of the house is on standby, sexkillz.while the anchorman is D-x though both are going to get wooed by the "WOOYEES" (lwkmd.see language)
over at the viewing centre i see hotties like slimyem,goldieluks,annita&shollypopz et al.the bobos are busy checking out their battys and having hard ons!!...lol.
No side talks as the battle of the sexes starts cos its literally gonna get "HOT N HERRE".
Its strictly on alomo and popcorn things...if you want red label,cognac,ciroc,baileys,champagne et al, feel free to order at freecocoa's lounge..hey yo, ladies and gents, fellaz and wivez, niggas and bîîtches, he's and she's, orobos and lekpas, sanes and insanes, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN NOW *in d'banj's voice*...tony montanna is blazin inna the air...boom...respect large..ike, yo man, lets get this place cracking..all the beer dey for my head..IDOWU,KILLZ&D-EXPLORER, over to una
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
if u do am free i go woze u! u best tell d ijebunian u dealing wiv dat awa o raye freebies ati gbogbo bullshyte tan ju wa.

D-x u don hear o.....its almost 7.....how e go be?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by omiobo: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
@Explorer, I no go let you rest until you find my ego for me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caracta(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:

wow
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Time don reach??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ciphoenix: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Silence? Nothing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
All MANCHESTER UNITED faithfuls in da building say AYE and like this posts...lets go there

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
No music yet?.....where is d fvcking DJ!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
[b]will come in 8:10pm........ No light o............ And my laptop get small battery........[/b] angry
TO 190
..........KISSES..........

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by abiL(f): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
So this thing isn't starting at 7pm? Why not?!

Anyway like I've told sexkillz yesterday, I've got other things to be attending to tonight. && since someone has decided to move it to 8pm, I won't be around for it. 

If the game is still ongoing by the time I get back, I'll see if I can still join in. 

Have fun everyone smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ciphoenix: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: All MANCHESTER UNITED faithfuls in da building say AYE and like this posts...lets go there
where're your ladies?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
shaybe baby(f), flanrey
(m), Creamychic(f), Golden Lady,
Gracious10(f), lalaosky(m), ayobase(m),
ATMC(f), ItsModella(f), ladunsky(f),
Caracta(f), ciphoenix(m) and 6 guest(s)

woooooooow....see sexy ladies!!
Idowu drop timaya'a sexy ladies for this hot shawty's right here
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by jhydebaba(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
AmBeautiful: I wanna woo 'somebory' please cool
I'm game bebe.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
@lalaosky i no dey drink ”beer“ but ”champagne“ will do it...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
ciphoenix: where're your ladies?

check the VIEWING CENTRE...you blind ni?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ciphoenix: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
abiL: So this thing isn't starting at 7pm? Why not?!

Anyway like I've told sexkillz yesterday, I've got other things to be attending to tonight. && since someone has decided to move it to 8pm, I won't be around for it. 

If the game is still ongoing by the time I get back, I'll see if I can still join in. 

Have fun everyone smiley
it'll be cold without you cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer man, what's going on na? Let's do this thing fast especially now dat my blood still dey hot.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Gracious10: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
I beg to bow out. Can't woo a man, don't even.know where to start. Sorry I no fit do am.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ciphoenix: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:

check the VIEWING CENTRE...you blind ni?
heading there cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: @lalaosky i no dey drink ”beer“ but ”champagne“ will do it...
nna lekwanu ifeanyi o...well enwero...anything you wan drink, ayam paying forrit free of charge!!...ayo, lets have some champagne up in this place!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Goldieluks: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Viewing this topic: flanrey(m), abiL(f), Creamychic(f), ayobase(m), uj_sizzle(f), Golden Lady, Gracious10(f), nikkyshyne(f), lalaosky(m), Wislet(f), ikekings(m), ItsModella(f), ATMC(f), slimyem(f), ciphoenix(m) and 2 guest(s)

#HelloO#
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by UjSizzle(f): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
*grabs popcorn and sits in front* DJ oya put us in d ryt mood.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella: D-Explorer man, what's going on na? Let's do this thing fast especially now dat my blood still dey hot.
Awwww.... And who said she's not the one?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10: I beg to bow out. Can't woo a man, don't even.know where to start. Sorry I no fit do am.
nne don't this please...c'mon its just a game..its just for the fun..just drop some lovely bars and that's all..don't bail mamacita, i need you in this game
itsmodella, calm down...ur turn dey come
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: @lalaosky i no dey drink ”beer“ but ”champagne“ will do it...

Aaahh...see fronting o!
No be burukutu u dey take with alomo?
Laolu, abeg arrange the guy one paint rubber of burukutu and one bush meat abeg!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
nna lekwanu ifeanyi o...well enwero...anything you wan drink, ayam paying forrit free of charge!!...ayo, lets have some champagne up in this place!!
Lol... grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase:

Aaahh...see fronting o!
Laolu, abeg arrange the guy one paint rubber of burukutu and one bush meat abeg!
Hahahahahahaha I'm in for the ”BUSH MEAT“... grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:

Correct.....u too sabi....make I hold d bottle before u disappear go watch Man U....we even dey go 2geda sef....Man U NONI!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Abeg make I run cook my afang soup before the show begins! Eermm! Acidosis honey, shebi you go chop? That is my special dish for you! wink will you like fufu,garri,semo or wheat? I have champagne to step it down.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase:

Aaahh...see fronting o!
nna eh, the thing taya me ayo...imagine yahoo boy they claim say im no no CAPS LOCK..smdh..ike na kunnu u go drink for this fucck up
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Gracious10: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
nne don't this please...c'mon its just a game..its just for the fun..just drop some lovely bars and that's all..don't bail mamacita, i need you in this game
itsmodella, calm down...ur turn dey come

I can only do it if they allow me to woo whoever in igbo language, hope I get an interpreter grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:

Correct.....u too sabi....make I hold d bottle before u disappear go watch Man U....we even dey go 2geda sef....Man U all d way!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.