Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102029 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
omotola1:
How was it?

it was great, jus took lyk 3minutes. Jus be confident in answerin dem.
Dey were askin almost d same questn frm every1 xcept little change.
Dey will ask u y did u aplly for d driver job after spendin years in uni to study proffessional course. Wat salary do u wan or wat is ur value, if u dont want to state any figure dey coarse u in answern it. Jus state a reasonable amount lyk 60 to 80k. I was also ask weda i smoke or drink and also if after workin for lyk 1 or 2years, will i quit?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
metro10: Where are the ladies? They didn't apply? What happened to the maxim, ''what a man can do, a woman will do better''?
lmao my uncle use to say "women claim to do better than men, why is it that he has never seen a woman driving trailer"?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
chiboy1928: Pls those of us shortlisted for lagos interview let join hand 2geta and not allow those gate crashers to come and cause mayhem that they and we should inform those organiser to ask for the mail they sent to us on our fone,during the interview,I tink that the only way to stop dis gate crash stuff dat day,dnt mind my grammar for those bad belle people checking grammar,me don already they on top my trailer first to off load spagheti for kano!!!

Did they send U̶̲̅ email? I thought it was only text message they used? undecided
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus: Jus finish mine nw

wetin be d question den ask u? I beg update us here.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
okoisokan:

ΨђåƮ was discussed about †ђε salary pls?
Why are guys so much after salary?
Is that the driving force behind the passion for the job?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus:

it was great, jus took lyk 3minutes. Jus be confident in answerin dem.
Dey were askin almost d same questn frm every1 xcept little change.
Dey will ask u y did u aplly for d driver job after spendin years in uni to study proffessional course. Wat salary do u wan or wat is ur value, if u dont want to state any figure dey coarse u in answern it. Jus state a reasonable amount lyk 60 to 80k. I was also ask weda i smoke or drink and also if after workin for lyk 1 or 2years, will i quit?

Take it or leave it, you have τhe job Already smiley. Τhis is τhe kind of info we all need wink Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs man
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
All d best wishes Abdulkayus! Any need to go d interview Venue wt CV?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bidam: .sori to reply late..jus a simple question on ur age and job experience on d cv u submited and y do u want to work for dangote..my interviewer rlly harped on d salary issue but i was smart enof to know y he was insisting on wat i think abt d salry scale
my guy how u take answer the salary issue with the interviewer?and when next r u ask to check bak?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
And after everytin, dey wil ask u if u hav any questn to ask?

Guys, d way dis tin is goin, i doubt if its driver work, olohun gbo, cos of d way dey are askin questns. Make una look am wel wel na, hw can dey employ a graduate dat has no xperience at all at all in drivin to be drivin truck or trailer, imagine. Am jus thinkin its a strategy of testin employee and reducin d mamoth crowd if dey didnt indicate driver.
Jus my 2kobo. Or hw una c am

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
jude33084:

Take it or leave it, you have τhe job Already smiley. Τhis is τhe kind of info we all need wink Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs man

thanks man, God willin, we will al be there, c ya at Dangote group.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus: Na me be nex to enter d interview room, pray for me

♈☺uЯ Ɲαмe is now Lucky abdulkayus smiley
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
lekibraky: All those had I know people don't gate crash cos the successfully invited people saw the job advert and applied while u saw it and u were feeling too big for the job.
For the proud degree holder without job apply here to universal standard imported refined petroleum group of company lucky you
which one be standard imported is it anoda job offer available?if so how we go apply?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by lukkie(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
omiobo:

1. Monkeywater
2. Because no work
3. I will take ogidiga instead alomo
4.80%
5. Not only passion but love
6.Yes with puntash
7. I will cope with puntash
8. Oga next question. Road signs no be problem
9.I leave the goods and run for cover

SIMPLE!!!grin

LWKMD

Ol boy u don kolo tey tey.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Olu abayomi :

yes guy, u hav to go wit photocopies of ur credentials and one passport, write ur name at d bac of d passport, thanks. C ya at Dangote group God willin. Amin

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus:

thanks man, God willin, we will al be there, c ya at Dangote group.

Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† if I say 150k wink them go ban ♍e from τhe job?

Pls No insult just ♍♈ thought grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
omotola1:
Why are guys so much after salary?
Is that the driving force behind the passion for the job?
.i dnt tink they are after d salary realy,just to know how to answer when they ask them dsame questn
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Olu abayomi :

yes, u hav to go wit d photocopy of ur credentials and a passport. Write ur name at d bac of d passport. Wis u luck. CIAO
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus: And after everytin, dey wil ask u if u hav any questn to ask?

Guys, d way dis tin is goin, i doubt if its driver work, olohun gbo, cos of d way dey are askin questns. Make una look am wel wel na, hw can dey employ a graduate dat has no xperience at all at all in drivin to be drivin truck or trailer, imagine. Am jus thinkin its a strategy of testin employee and reducin d mamoth crowd if dey didnt indicate driver.
Jus my 2kobo. Or hw una c am
dat wot my mum said as wel may be na strategy.let wait and see sha.did they ask u guys to check bak?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ripo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pls o, do u just go to any interview cetre nearest 2 u? The text didnt indicate a particular interview venue. Pls, AbdulK or any other guy in the should answer asap.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
jude33084:

Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† if I say 150k wink them go ban ♍e from τhe job?

Pls No insult just ♍♈ thought grin

hahaha, i dont knw ooo, bt jus state a reasonable amount so dat dey will nt c u as some1 after money. It shld nt be too low and too high. Knw d range of d salary and strike a balance in between.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
Somex10202: dat wot my mum said as wel may be na strategy.let wait and see sha.did they ask u guys to check bak?

dey said after everytin, dey will get bac at us. U knw its nationwide, so dey hav to wait for places lyk lagos, enugu, PH and abuja finish.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
ripo: Pls o, do u just go to any interview cetre nearest 2 u? The text didnt indicate a particular interview venue. Pls, AbdulK or any other guy in the should answer asap.
yes u go to any of d 6zones closer to u
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus:

dey said after everytin, dey will get bac at us. U knw its nationwide, so dey hav to wait for places lyk lagos, enugu, PH and abuja finish.
ok tanx guy,al d best
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
ripo: Pls o, do u just go to any interview cetre nearest 2 u? The text didnt indicate a particular interview venue. Pls, AbdulK or any other guy in the should answer asap.

u hav to choose d state centre dat is nearer to u, also try to knw d date dat d centre will conduct it. There are jus 6 state centre; kano, Yola, PH, Abuja, Enugu, and Lagos.
Lyk at Kano centre 2day, we hav guys all d way frm kaduna, zaria, katsina, sokoto, state from north west sha. Which zone do u apply frm?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Kindly visit www.dangote-group.com for further details.
NOTE: Yola State centre has bn rescheduled for 8th Oct,2012. Sorry 4d inconveniencies dis av caused.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ripo(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Somex10202: yes u go to any of d 6zones closer to u
Thanks my man.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Somex10202: which one be standard imported is it anoda job offer available?if so how we go apply?

This job na strictly 4 proposed gatecrashers
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
I was sent a msg now dat d yola zone has been rescheduled to 8th aug..hope it hasnt afectd d oda zones?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ripo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus:

u hav to choose d state centre dat is nearer to u, also try to knw d date dat d centre will conduct it. There are jus 6 state centre; kano, Yola, PH, Abuja, Enugu, and Lagos.
Lyk at Kano centre 2day, we hav guys all d way frm kaduna, zaria, katsina, sokoto, state from north west sha. Which zone do u apply frm?
Thanks Abdul. Remember it was online and I was in Abj then. I'll be in the Abj centre. I was initially scarf when I saw 8th to 12th. I am sure it will last 4 a day per person
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
I was sent a msg now dat d yola zone has been rescheduled to 8th oct..hope it hasnt afectd d oda zones?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
And for those that are too Bigy to drive with their certificate for wardrobe without salary for bank
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
olumaxi: I was sent a msg now dat d yola zone has been rescheduled to 8th oct..hope it hasnt afectd d oda zones?

I didn't receive any sha ßŮϯ I hope Lagos zone won't be reschedule wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.