Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (101942 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omega7ky: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
hmmmmmm
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Umar Sanda: Opening ceremony: in attendance Dg nitt, commandant nig military police school, NTA, Dangote reps, VC ABU etc.

100 participants 2 b traind in batches in 3months ova d period of 2yrs. D ladies just blockd oda ppls chance by refusing 2 shw up 4 d training.

Mind u, we are nt truck drivers, we are "logisticians"
@ umar thanks so much for all ur updates and information. With d above info I hav made up my mind to continue with my current job with SHELL. My contract is still valid till nxt year ending. I pray dat dis flood will reduce so dat I can return bck to field.

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hahahahaha...okay, me too, @umar thankx, I have already made up my mind to stick with LAGBUS, my contract is valid till I tender my resignation letter. I pray that the LASG should increase the number of our fleets, so that we continue to serve the people of Lagos state efficiently.....sheyb na to show say we get work before, abi?... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
O boy menn done loose hope oh! cheesy
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kingscollege(m): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2012
I dont understand dis anymore o,they re posted what we had already done interview for,and of which sme ppl has already@d training school in kaduna. Guyz pls does any1 check his mail today, it was posted dat dangote needs 2000 graduate truck driver trainees, interested person should send cv to jobs@dangote.com...and der was also a link which stated learn more when i click on dis link on my phone it brings out a pdf format to download bt i cant figure out what is in dat format. Does any body have dat experience ,plz house let deliberate on dis matter,cos dis dangote group are opt to something...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 5:35am On Nov 02, 2012
jude33084: O boy menn done loose hope oh! cheesy

Those who have chosen not to keep hope alive have done that in their best interest. As for the hopefuls, day four at the NITT, Zaria with our good brother, Umar continues. Please, stay tuned!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2012
Hayjaycity: Hahahahaha...okay, me too, @umar thankx, I have already made up my mind to stick with LAGBUS, my contract is valid till I tender my resignation letter. I pray that the LASG should increase the number of our fleets, so that we continue to serve the people of Lagos state efficiently.....sheyb na to show say we get work before, abi?... cheesy
lwkmd4h
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2012
Kingscollege: I dont understand dis anymore o,they re posted what we had already done interview for,and of which sme ppl has already@d training school in kaduna. Guyz pls does any1 check his mail today, it was posted dat dangote needs 2000 graduate truck driver trainees, interested person should send cv to jobs@dangote.com...and der was also a link which stated learn more when i click on dis link on my phone it brings out a pdf format to download bt i cant figure out what is in dat format. Does any body have dat experience ,plz house let deliberate on dis matter,cos dis dangote group are opt to something...
i saw d advert on joblist,but didnt c it on hotnigeriajob..am waitin to c it in d latter,if not,it must av bin a mistake from joblist
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2012
olumaxi: i saw d advert on joblist,but didnt c it on hotnigeriajob..am waitin to c it in d latter,if not,it must av bin a mistake from joblist
massive recruitment by dangote cement factory.. What dey need 15years experienccccccccccccccce dangote job rubisssssssssh.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by shayun: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
@Hayjaycity, I recognise u bro u were b4 me when writing @ d gate. We were in d same batch 4 d interview, that dey brought another batch dat had been forgotten somewhere to come join us. There was this funny guy from the other batch that wanted to go in b4 us that u said u don't think he was invited. I remembered u were telling a guy about lagbus and take home, that u don't even have to be there @times, all u need is make a call.........

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by muhammad23(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
DANGOTEONE:
Thanks for the updates. Logistics/Fleet Officers are the people needed. 'Truck drivers' was just to reduce the crowd.
whoever came up with the idea of calling for Ktruck Drivers' must be commended...now my chance looks brighter..
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
muhammad23: whoever came up with the idea of calling for Ktruck Drivers' must be commended...now my chance looks brighter..
The fact remains that you will still drive Truck, no matter how polished the name sounds.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
shayun: @Hayjaycity, I recognise u bro u were b4 me when writing @ d gate. We were in d same batch 4 d interview, that dey brought another batch dat had been forgotten somewhere to come join us. There was this funny guy from the other batch that wanted to go in b4 us that u said u don't think he was invited. I remembered u were telling a guy about lagbus and take home, that u don't even have to be there @times, all u need is make a call.........

You are right o......I don't think dey ave called anyone fron lagos state yet
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Alpha2k(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
With what applicants went through to attend the interview and even accepting to apply for the job, Dangote should tow the path of honour to text all successful candidates with dates for their training so that those who couldn't make it will move on with their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!!, wats yo opinion about ds new Dangote 2000 graduate advert nah
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
LemonBoy1: Guys! Guys!! Guys!!!, wats yo opinion about ds new Dangote 2000 graduate advert nah

Lol... U've gotta be kidding me.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
MaxMoney:

Lol... U've gotta be kidding me.

bros, am evn shockd nd dnt rili believe my eyz. U cn chk it on www.joblistnigeria.com
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Jayfizz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
Guyz i just got dis info 4rm a trend on d front page dat dangote will be giving out d trucks 2 graduate drivers after completing an odometer speed of 300 000km.according 2 d source he said dis @ a world bank forum...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Congrat to my guy dat got his invitation dis evening. He is expected to report on 4th of dis month.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ojelabi103(m): 12:59am On Nov 03, 2012
How could Dangote advertised that he needs 2,000 graduate drivers and later saying it is one thousand he wants to employ and will give them d truck for free after driving 300,000 kilo metres?
May God help us.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 1:10am On Nov 03, 2012
@sirugos, tnx so much. Is there any1 that got txt on Nov 2? I got mine by 5pm that day, requesting me to report on 4th at NIIT. I called them back and was told that we are suposed to complete the 90 ppl already in Zaria to 100. So guys, have faith. UMAR SANDA PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP. (fxt4all@yahoo.com, 08038319044)
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2012
Joel777: @sirugos, tnx so much. Is there any1 that got txt on Nov 2? I got mine by 5pm that day, requesting me to report on 4th at NIIT. I called them back and was told that we are suposed to complete the 90 ppl already in Zaria to 100. So guys, have faith. UMAR SANDA PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP. (fxt4all@yahoo.com, 08038319044)
Congratulations!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Jayfizz(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2012
Did anyone 4rm merit house get d txt dat wuz sent yesterday?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hommes(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
Joel777: @sirugos, tnx so much. Is there any1 that got txt on Nov 2? I got mine by 5pm that day, requesting me to report on 4th at NIIT. I called them back and was told that we are suposed to complete the 90 ppl already in Zaria to 100. So guys, have faith. UMAR SANDA PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP. (fxt4all@yahoo.com, 08038319044)

Congrats Guy, pls where did u interviewed?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
hommes:

Congrats Guy, pls where did u interviewed?
Enugu
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
2 d MOD of ds thread, wit humility i seek 2 knw y i was banned 4rm ds thread last nyt. I mean, i ws sharing an info dt's frm a web site, suddenly, u hid d post nd banned me 4rm d thread cmpletely. Am new 2 NL nd cnt guess hw d info infringes ur policy. So i nid ur comment on ds 2 avoid future embarrasment. Thanks
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Obinoscopy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
LemonBoy1: 2 d MOD of ds thread, wit humility i seek 2 knw y i was banned 4rm ds thread last nyt. I mean, i ws sharing an info dt's frm a web site, suddenly, u hid d post nd banned me 4rm d thread cmpletely. Am new 2 NL nd cnt guess hw d info infringes ur policy. So i nid ur comment on ds 2 avoid future embarrasment. Thanks

You were banned by our antispambot because that particular website you posted have been spammed too often on this forum by spammers. I knew you had no bad motives in posting it, on that ground I apologise for the ban. Your previous post will be unhidden. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
thanks a lot for the information. Corrections honestly taken.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by muhammad23(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
I can see less people commenting on this thread...People are losing hope, spirits that was high is already at the lowest ebb...with all the unfriendly news coming in....I hope we all get better offers by God's grace...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
muhammad23: I can see less people commenting on this thread...People are losing hope, spirits that was high is already at the lowest ebb...with all the unfriendly news coming in....I hope we all get better offers by God's grace...

Lol!!!, AMEN !!! Muhammad...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
muhammad23: I can see less people commenting on this thread...People are losing hope, spirits that was high is already at the lowest ebb...with all the unfriendly news coming in....I hope we all get better offers by God's grace...

I hope we join the crew of the listed candidates smiley
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olaniyio1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
just reading from nairaland front page dangote saying he needed just 100 drivers and 13000 applied.why did he placed advert for 2000 in d first place.am angry about the t fare i spent to merit house twice from kd cos i could not be interviewed first day .any way it is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.