Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (101940 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Ofunaofu: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
olaniyi .o:
just reading from nairaland front page dangote saying he needed just 100 drivers and 13000 applied.why did he placed advert for 2000 in d first place.am angry about the t fare i spent to merit house twice from kd cos i could not be interviewed first day .any way it is well.
Guy, i feel u. I was interviewed on the third day at the merit house cos i couldn't make it on the first day. This job raised some ppls hope but now those hopes have been dashed. It shall be well.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Ideal27: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
Guys, dont b discouraged, pray 4 a turn aruond,d hrt of a king is in d hands of God,things mite chang who knows!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
End of discussion

https://www.nairaland.com/1092586/phd-mba-holders-apply-truck#12820254

Speaking to the surprised youthful audience, the business mogul said that the company only needed 100 drivers but was surprised to receive over 13000 graduate applicants and amongst them were about six Phd, 65 MBA, 649 Masters and over 8, 460 Bachelor degree holders.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Ideal27: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
U peopl shud talk lik market women,ask questions where u dont undastnd,im nt sure d man is tking just 100 candidates.lets confirm from umar 1st.umar pls help us
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2012
Ideal27: U peopl shud talk lik market women,ask questions where u dont undastnd,im nt sure d man is tking just 100 candidates.lets confirm from umar 1st.umar pls help us
my dear God bless u 4 reasonning different. Dangote never mentioned of 100 in his speech: he said 1000. Niger and their fake news
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2012
sirugos: my dear God bless u 4 reasonning different. Dangote never mentioned of 100 in his speech: he said 1000. Niger and their fake news

Were you there at the World bank youths forum? Maybe you should see this: www.thisdaylive.com/articles/phd-mba-holders-apply-as-truck-drivers-at-dangote-group/129518/
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2012
MaxMoney:

Were you there at the World bank youths forum? Maybe you should see this: www.thisdaylive.com/articles/phd-mba-holders-apply-as-truck-drivers-at-dangote-group/129518/
my dear stop qouting nairaland front page. Why not u google and research about d youth forum
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Ideal27: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
smileypls who knows d no of people presently in zaria?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
sirugos: my dear stop qouting nairaland front page. Why not u google and research about d youth forum
why do you ague blindly click on the above thisday news paper link and read what is there. It was stated clearly by dangote that he needs 100 drivers and recieved 13000 application.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Just welcomed a Nairalander 2nite, looking forward 2 meet odas.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Umar Sanda: Just welcomed a Nairalander 2nite, looking forward 2 meet odas.

Haba UMAR, where hav u bin ? We hav been waiting for u to settle dis dispute of 100 or 1000 or 2000 stuff....abeg help the house out if u hav an idea....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Edzy: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Its unfortunate.i just saw a new job advert for the same 2000 drivers we apllied for some months back.the question is why the advert if those that went through the last recruitement process still have the chances of being called up
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Tunlaztown: 4:16am On Nov 05, 2012
Edzy: Its unfortunate.i just saw a new job advert for the same 2000 drivers we apllied for some months back.the question is why the advert if those that went through the last recruitement process still have the chances of being called up
Dat mst b a mistake frm advert agent.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2012
Tunla@ztown:
Dat mst b a mistake frm advert agent.
dis guy needed 100 drivers,yet they kept advatizin 4 2000..i gues its al abt research
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2012
I think it have being confirm naw that dangote just need 100 driver.it has being confirm on both thisday newpaper and vanguard newspaper u can check their site.may be God dnt want does of us dat r nt cal to get dis.al d best to u al
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Ideal27: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
Guys if dangote nided 100 drivers,wy did de advatiz 4 2000,& call ova 5000 4 interview,is d world bnk youth afrd of dangote?wy didt dey ask hm questns y he advatz 2000 2 punsh innocent graduates,y ar we so afrd 2 speak our minds? Guyz,lets not kip silnt n die in ds contry.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by u3fine(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Confirmed its 100. Cool fm PH announced it. Today just what they published in the papers.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
u3fine: Confirmed its 100. Cool fm PH announced it. Today just what they published in the papers.

Oloriburuku ni awon eniyan yi o. What pain me most is the money that is not there that I used for transportation. I would not have gone there if I had known they needed just 100 people. Umar told us their plans to use state of origin which was confirmed latter through their calls to some people. Now he is in Zaria! ....... MAN KNOW MAN!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kingscollege(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2012
Dis man dangote will never no peace in his remaining live,everlasting sorrow and pain will everly be his portion and d entire members of his house,his company will foldup ijn.he will be bless wit sickness dat will lead2 his death ijn.poo beni ase ti gunnn,,, u advertised 2000 now u ar lieying dat u only needed 100 drivers, u let me waste my time,money,energy,strenght and resources .u will never die better.....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2012
Kingscollege: Dis man dangote will never no peace in his remaining live,everlasting sorrow and pain will everly be his portion and d entire members of his house,his company will foldup ijn.he will be bless wit sickness dat will lead2 his death ijn.poo beni ase ti gunnn,,, u advertised 2000 now u ar lieying dat u only needed 100 drivers, u let me waste my time,money,energy,strenght and resources .u will never die better.....
stop shebe jor we are just been used as research as it was done by ACCESS nigeria world bank progamme.sorry,u cant put the blame on him but on our leaders.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dangote should be ashame of himself for lying to the unemployed youths and the world at large, that he is employing 2000 Nigerian youths, when he actually planned in employing just 100. What about the remaining 1900? How do you want them to feel after all?
My advice for those that had high hope and had given so much to this job, to just move on. It's not the end of the world... God will surely make a better way... Methink He has a better plan for you. Just give Him a chance.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by christemmbassey(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
I ve been following this n other threads about dangote graduate drivers and never commented. From the advert tro interview which i attended mine @ PH i av discovered how much d average Nigerian is willing to give to live an honst life. To cut a lomg story very short, i want to say that the dangote graduate driver thing instead of looking @ it from a negative way was a providence for a group of graduates to come together and approach the president for a kind of assistance. Imagine a group of 3000 -5000 well articulated graduates demanding an ass4stance from FG . So guys instead of us to abuse dangote lets come together as a group . I believe we can succeed. What do u guys think?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by christemmbassey(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
I av called some guys who attended d interview with me @ PH to form graduate truck drivers association. We want to approach d FG to train us, buy truck for us and give us a 5yrs to pay back. If you are willing to join plr sms 'count me in, ur full name and location to 08188294293, only for those who attended dangote interview pls.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by christemmbassey(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
christemmbassey: I av called some guys who attended d interview with me @ PH to form graduate truck drivers association. We want to approach d FG to train us, buy truck for us and give us a 5yrs to pay back. If you are willing to join plr sms 'count me in, ur full name and location to 08188294293, only for those who attended dangote interview pls.
Tnx Raymond Sunday 08180258919, for ur response, pls keep d sms from dangote because thats d only qualification for membership .
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
christemmbassey: Tnx Raymond Sunday 08180258919, for ur response, pls keep d sms from dangote because thats d only qualification for membership .
Stop posting people‘s number and name here na.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
shocked cool grin angry smileyI foresee this response even if u are 20000000 in number talkless of 5000!
'U see d govt is not lving any stone unturned to make job available to Nigerian youths. The president travelled to Kairo and Jamaica to bring job home. The ministers did not sleep throughout last month because of d same issue. We FEEL WHAT U FEEL, WE EAT WHAT U EAT! So go and apply for YOU WIN and/ or SURE-P Graduate programme." If u receive a better response than this, I would be d first to congratulate U like ROMNEY.

winkI foresee this response even if u are 20000000 in number talkless of 5000!
'U see d govt is not lving any stone unturned to make job available to Nigerian youths. The president travelled to Kairo and Jamaica to bring job home. The ministers did not sleep throughout last month because of d same issue. We FEEL WHAT U FEEL, WE EAT WHAT U EAT! So go and apply for YOU WIN and/ or SURE-P Graduate programme." If u receive a better response than this, I would be d first to congratulate U like ROMNEY.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
@PH guy, FG is compromised.
If at all they‘ll consider the idea, they‘ll bring out another fresh new advert.
Moreover, the president would not want to be criticised publicly for buying that idea.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
My God did you see what these people did to us? They ridiculed us on the streets of Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Kano and PH including pages of news papers and media houses as PHD and Master degree holders seeking to be truck drivers to a stack illiterate! only to pick 100 who are deir brothers and sisters. You are the one who knows the intent of the heart. Judge them according to their desire. I invoke God, Alah, Sango, Okija and all the other gods known and unknown!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by christemmbassey(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
olutunde12: shocked cool grin angry smileyI foresee this response even if u are 20000000 in number talkless of 5000!

winkI foresee this response even if u are 20000000 in number talkless of 5000!

It will not hurt if we try. Faith, faith my bros
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
christemmbassey: It will not hurt if we try. Faith, faith my bros

Your faith must be as big as a mango seed. On this issue, mine is far less smaller than a mustard seed. I envy ur faith but I am sorry I cannot be a part of this truck matter any longer. Please do not be discouraged. I will follow ur progress on this thread. I wish you SUCCESS and I MEAN it.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Alpha2k(m): 4:41am On Nov 08, 2012
Not a bad idea to form a group to meet FG. Consider even a taxi cab instead of a truck.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2012
Everything is moving well in NITT, Zaria. Only 92 out of 100 people reported so far. Eight (cool new guys will receiv text soon to make it 100.
Let me brief u on the selection criteria. Its purely merit-based. Your score at the interview determines when u will be called. The highest score was 78. The present people in training are the first 92 people who scored 78, 77, 76, 75, etc. The last guy there scored 70. Also, bear in mind that the data from all centers was pooled together.
The next batch which will be 350 people selected based on what i told u b4, will come up by February.
So guys, have faith. Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.