Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47069 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 1:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Oh boy! smiley FlowerPower please make your post. Thank you! cheesy It's getting hot in here!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2012
190: is it me or did anyone notice most of the gurls

are going to bed with their respective men!!

and no one's wanting to call me - where IN GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE MY 4 GIRLFRIENDS!!

Why must everything about 190 be different angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by annita19(f): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Dear Reality101 I am a shy kind of girl but I can't hold this any longer because its killing me inside for a long time.

I am completely and utterly in love with you. Everything about you is perfect. I've always dreamed of that perfect guy. That one who I would just look at and fall immediately in love with. That old-fashioned "love at first sight" kinda thing. With you that happened for me. The instant my eyes met yours I felt something. I did. Our friendship progressed and soon I felt myself falling literally head over heels in love with you. I've never met anyone in my whole life that I feel like I connect to more. When I'm around you (invisibly) I feel this... this, electric shield kind of thing. My soul just wants to feel yours. I just want to hug you, hold you, be with you forever. To me, your perfect in everyway. You cross my mind all the time. Do I ever cross yours? Do you ever think of me? Do you feel for me the way I feel for you? I just love you. Your my Tony and I'm your Maria. Or your my Fiyero and I'm your Elphaba. I watch all the LAKERS Games all the time and all seasons and hey baby I like Kobe #24 all for you. Not just because I love Los Angeles Lakers since I am from Florida (Miami Heat)... but because it makes me feel like your close. Like you aren't really that far. "My Eyes Adored You" THAT is true. True for me to you.Oh your love for music as you told me on one of the threads here on Nairaland I've never met ANYONE as passionate for musical theatre as I am. It's so spirit lifting so finally have someone to talk musicals, theatre, and acting with. It's so amazing. You inspire me. You inspire me so much. in fact, before you I had lost my love and ambition for acting. After acting with you haha (in my dreams which is about to become reality), it's come back. So for that, I'm forever indebt to you. Thank you. Thank you for that. Also... your eyes. I love your eyes. Their color is so deep and yet so light. and when your eyes meet mine I feel like you can read into my whole soul. I love that. I've never felt so comfortable, so natural around a guy before. I feel so happy, so, complete when I'm around you. The fact we are faraway from each other kills me slowly inside more than cancer. It kills me.. If there even is a possibility for us. I know we have an excellant, beautiful relationship as friends lovers*I dearly wish so I truely think we could be perfect as 'more than friends'. But if I tell you... will our friendship end? I don't care anymore, the only thing that matters in my life now is you and I desperately want you to take me home to mama, I promise to be your hoe, stripper, home and bedroom nasty nurse baby all for you.

With no more words left to air out, REALITY please be mine . . wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Na only e-wooing pesin don dey mention about ”three children“... Make una take am easy ooo... Its just a game...
grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle:

I've bn called psychic sugarr
aaaaaahhhh han!!..i knew it...read mi mind cutie..you are allowed

and no one's wanting to call me - where IN GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE MY 4 GIRLFRIENDS!!

grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 03, 2012
chucky234: which one be e-heart again,you go let the guy mind dey cut now.
*faints*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Sexkillz sweetie,
I know this might come as a shock but there is no point in allowing ego and pride to kill me. Moreover, the feelings I have for you has far outweighed the so-called "ego and pride" I thought I had. About 2 years ago, before I stumbled on nairaland, I could have sworn on my life that I would never woo a guy. But I now know that those were days of immaturity and lack of true feelings. Because now i can boldly say, YOU'RE NAIRALAND'S BEST GIFT TO ME.

Sweetheart, you are all I ever wanted, you are all I want now and you're all I will ever want. All my life, all i ever wanted was that man who would drive me crazy with his sense of responsibility, sense of humour and high spirit of romance. And is there anybody on this forum now who can deny that sexkillz is not that man. The man who co-ordinates the romance section of nairaland successfully (trust me, he can co-ordinate the whole of Nigeria successfully). Yet, his sense of humour never cease to amaze me. Not to mention his love and respect for the female folks.

Sweetie, i know you might start to think, what if she is not beautiful, respectful, intelligent, modest? What if she is not what i want? I guess i cannot answer that because i'm nothing near perfection, but I guess love conquers all things and with your love and support, i'm willing to work on my imperfections to become the lady of your dreams.

Honey, though you are far in distance but love has brought you close to my heart and you'll always remain the man of my dreams.
wld u kill me with that.........of urs that killz?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Na only e-wooing pesin don dey mention about ”three children“... Make una take am easy ooo... Its just a game...
Precisely, just a game.

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2012
wld be back to see replies. i need to go through this show from where i left off. Sexkills, don't fall my hands oh.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2012
chucky234: which one be e-heart again,you go let the guy mind dey cut now.

Cut ke! He got himself his winner already.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2012
nikkyshyne:
♥ ♥ ♥ D-Explorer ♥ ♥ ♥

I was lost and abandoned.
No sense of purpose or being.
No comprehension of family, love and friendship.
And then, I found you.

I wish I could say this in person, while holding your hands and gazing into your beautiful eyes. But since we are physically separated by distance, kindly accept my letter via Nairaland smiley

From the moment I saw your name (D-Explorer), I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life with.

I don't know how you do what you do, but do you know you are a gift, fuller and brighter than the sun? GUSH! You got my heart beat running away. ♥ ♥

My little dove, I will travel a thousand miles to be with you. All the gold and diamond in the world are not enough to buy the love I have for you.

Let me grow old with you mon cherie. Let me be the mother of your 3 beautiful children looking so adorable and as healthy as young olive trees. Just the way you are my sweet potato.

Let me massage you sweetie sue. I will rub your pot belle and bald head and bless it with a kiss ♥ . Let me make your meals and sow your cloths for the rest of your life sweet rice. I cook really good and I make the best of dress. I am not a perfect person, but yes, I am that virtuous woman. smiley

I promise to respect you, I promise to keep my self opened to you. I promise to love you in good and bad times with all that I have and all that I am. If only you give me that chance.

Do not scorn me love letter love. I have been bitten by the love bug. Accept my tender heart and my passionate kiss sent across the waves....♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Yours truly
Nikkyshyne
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 03, 2012
alutacontinua: Sexkillz sweetie,
I know this might come as a shock but there is no point in allowing ego and pride to kill me. Moreover, the feelings I have for you has far outweighed the so-called "ego and pride" I thought I had. About 2 years ago, before I stumbled on nairaland, I could have sworn on my life that I would never woo a guy. But I now know that those were days of immaturity and lack of true feelings. Because now i can boldly say, YOU'RE NAIRALAND'S BEST GIFT TO ME.

Sweetheart, you are all I ever wanted, you are all I want now and you're all I will ever want. All my life, all i ever wanted was that man who would drive me crazy with his sense of responsibility, sense of humour and high spirit of romance. And is there anybody on this forum now who can deny that sexkillz is not that man. The man who co-ordinates the romance section of nairaland successfully (trust me, he can co-ordinate the whole of Nigeria successfully). Yet, his sense of humour never cease to amaze me. Not to mention his love and respect for the female folks.

Sweetie, i know you might start to think, what if she is not beautiful, respectful, intelligent, modest? What if she is not what i want? I guess i cannot answer that because i'm nothing near perfection, but I guess love conquers all things and with your love and support, i'm willing to work on my imperfections to become the lady of your dreams.

Honey, though you are far in distance but love has brought you close to my heart and you'll always remain the man of my dreams.
wld u kill me with that.........of urs that killz?

damn, and I thought guys were the hopeless romantic
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 03, 2012
annita19: Dear Reality101 I am a shy kind of girl but I can't hold this any longer because its killing me inside for a long time.

I am completely and utterly in love with you. Everything about you is perfect. I've always dreamed of that perfect guy. That one who I would just look at and fall immediately in love with. That old-fashioned "love at first sight" kinda thing. With you that happened for me. The instant my eyes met yours I felt something. I did. Our friendship progressed and soon I felt myself falling literally head over heels in love with you. I've never met anyone in my whole life that I feel like I connect to more. When I'm around you (invisibly) I feel this... this, electric shield kind of thing. My soul just wants to feel yours. I just want to hug you, hold you, be with you forever. To me, your perfect in everyway. You cross my mind all the time. Do I ever cross yours? Do you ever think of me? Do you feel for me the way I feel for you? I just love you. Your my Tony and I'm your Maria. Or your my Fiyero and I'm your Elphaba. I watch all the LAKERS Games all the time and all seasons and hey baby I like Kobe #24 all for you. Not just because I love Los Angeles Lakers since I am from Florida (Miami Heat)... but because it makes me feel like your close. Like you aren't really that far. "My Eyes Adored You" THAT is true. True for me to you.Oh your love for music as you told me on one of the threads here on Nairaland I've never met ANYONE as passionate for musical theatre as I am. It's so spirit lifting so finally have someone to talk musicals, theatre, and acting with. It's so amazing. You inspire me. You inspire me so much. in fact, before you I had lost my love and ambition for acting. After acting with you haha (in my dreams which is about to become reality), it's come back. So for that, I'm forever indebt to you. Thank you. Thank you for that. Also... your eyes. I love your eyes. Their color is so deep and yet so light. and when your eyes meet mine I feel like you can read into my whole soul. I love that. I've never felt so comfortable, so natural around a guy before. I feel so happy, so, complete when I'm around you. The fact we are faraway from each other kills me slowly inside more than cancer. It kills me.. If there even is a possibility for us. I know we have an excellant, beautiful relationship as friends lovers*I dearly wish so I truely think we could be perfect as 'more than friends'. But if I tell you... will our friendship end? I don't care anymore, the only thing that matters in my life now is you and I desperately want you to take me home to mama, I promise to be your hoe, stripper, home and bedroom nasty nurse baby all for you.

shocked shocked shocked

This is brutality. . . Scratch that. . . This is discombobulationality. . . shocked
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 03, 2012

please you are trying to wake my man up! Dammit!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 1:07am On Oct 03, 2012
Menh this girls are vexing.

Let me get to work, see ya'll later.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 1:07am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: grin grin grin
I dey tell you ooo...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 1:08am On Oct 03, 2012
ahhhhhhh Anita have finish Slimyem
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:08am On Oct 03, 2012
annita19: Dear Reality101 I am a shy kind of girl but I can't hold this any longer because its killing me inside for a long time.

hmm.. cry cry cry

anita cry cry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by chucky234(m): 1:08am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
*faints*
Bros take am easy,I go help you talk am make she comot that e wey attach to the heart.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 1:09am On Oct 03, 2012
Annita!!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 03, 2012

Good Lord!!! Slimyem, your under serious attack o.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2012
Annita just finished sexy ”slimyem“... Lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:10am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: please you are trying to wake my man up! Dammit!

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=ikekings]Na only e-wooing pesin don dey mention about ”three children“... Make una take am easy ooo... Its just a game...[/quote

lolzzzzz till i sleep off*aah aah*nite jor
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 1:10am On Oct 03, 2012
I'm so speechless reading some postings. What! cheesy PLEASE, LET SEXKILLZ and REALITY101 read and pick a lady that won their heart. We awaits FLOWERPOWER to post her codes. Thank you grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by annita19(f): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

hmm.. cry cry cry

anita cry cry

What did I do? I saw you chilling out with 4 chicks I didn't complain so please pay for valet parking and park out there please lol..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2012
Am I the only one who doesn't feel like i'm watching a game?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:10am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Annita just finished sexy ”slimyem“... Lol

Thats more like it undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by chucky234(m): 1:11am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Cut ke! He got himself his winner already.
Thank God oooo
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by swtdarling(f): 1:11am On Oct 03, 2012
wow!.we rock!!!.who runs the world,girls girls!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:11am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Arque how far? grin

these girls have discombobulated you, ba? grin
Seriously, dude. I just hope I haven't made any enemies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (66)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.