Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47109 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by annita19(f): 12:35am On Oct 03, 2012
OMG embarassed Dear Reality boo boo, I am sooo sorry for keeping you in the dark for a minute. I napped off angry Ok here listen to this while I get you something to eat and thereafter I'm going to tell you something I think you must know>

Shania Twain! From this moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Lp2uC_1lg
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:36am On Oct 03, 2012
Congarts Shollypopz.

With ladies everything's a battle.

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2012
OMG!!!...am really shocked!!
When i said this thread is the best so far for the year, y'all doubted me...errgurl that errbody thought will be the winner got kicked out!!
When errbody alligned to goldie's side after seeing her masterpiece, she said "ArQueBusieR has not made her choice" and i thought she was just fronting.now i know better...men are simply unpredictable!!
I thought sholly will loose but i now see she deserves it cos the guy gave the best and most concrete reason for choosing sholly and he is right..sholly did her homework on him.to me, he chose from his heart and not by the REAL words the gurls wrote.as slimyem said, both are winners!!..congrats to sholly...invite me for the after party or else.......

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Ewoo Slimyem get ready to put on your bullet proof ooh, anita is here. grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:38am On Oct 03, 2012
”SLIMYEM“ you are sooo getting your ass kicked... This ”annita“ babe sounds hotter than you...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:38am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

tHANKS sexkillz.
[quote author=Goldieluks] grin grin

Can we be friends, Goldie? cry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2012
annita19: OMG embarassed Dear Reality boo boo, I am sooo sorry for keeping you in the dark for a minute. I napped off angry Ok here listen to this while I get you something to eat and thereafter I'm going to tell you something I think you must know>

wow!
she's here at last.....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
berem, na so this thread shack you, you abandon acidiosis for bed come back online?
Lwkmd...no blame sexkillz, seun was frollicking with mukina but the sheer power of goldie and sholly's words dazed him back to REALITY!!...slimyem classic come discombobulate am finish...SEUN is in love!!...
Berem add yours so that you can be the 2nd wife..lwkmd4h
Acidosis no gree make I share am with another man. Off to bed again. Gudnite!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks: Ewoo Slimyem get ready to put on your bullet proof ooh, anita is here. grin grin shocked

Get tha fugg outta my head. . . You read my mind. grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Roger that! Plus 3 gun shots in the air

point of corect shun, the NIGERIAN police are around
firing of unregistered guns isnt allowed
what if there is a stray bullet and its meets ikekkings (God 4bid) angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by chucky234(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2012
shymexx:

I hear that, bruddah... As long as pounded yam is in the belly, all these other oyinbo stuffs are secondary...

I'm an original African geezer... Say nomore, bruddah...
My mind don rest,thanks bro- inlaw
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 12:40am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks: Ewoo Slimyem get ready to put on your bullet proof ooh, anita is here. grin grin shocked
ikekings: ”SLIMYEM“ you are sooo getting your ass kicked... This ”annita“ babe sounds hotter than you...
*sniggers*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2012
FlowerPower is here. Yahhh
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

Lol.... God forbid my brother... Not me ooo...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: wow!
she's here at last.....
Even slimyem had to "wow". . . This is serious. grin grin

*fastens seatbelt*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2012
annita19: OMG embarassed Dear Reality boo boo, I am sooo sorry for keeping you in the dark for a minute. I napped off angry Ok here listen to this while I get you something to eat and thereafter I'm going to tell you something I think you must know>

Oh boy hmmm. . Nice song I actually reserved this song for my wedding day anytime smiley

Uhmm I don't beacon and chess ooo.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky: OMG!!!...am really shocked!!
When i said this thread is the best so far for the year, y'all doubted me...errgurl that errbody thought will be the winner got kicked out!!
When errbody alligned to goldie's side after seeing her masterpiece, she said "ArQueBusieR has not made her choice" and i thought she was just fronting.now i know better...men are simply unpredictable!!
I thought sholly will loose but i now see she deserves it cos the guy gave the best and most concrete reason for choosing sholly and he is right..sholly did her homework on him.to me, he chose from his heart and not by the REAL words the gurls wrote.as slimyem said, both are winners!!..congrats to sholly...invite me for the after party or else.......

Really and truly i no get much time in my hands to do underground work.
I prefer to go BAM BAM BAM!!!
grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2012
The Romance Real Women HALL of FAME List
* Berem
* Ishilove
* Shollypopz

Congrats ladies cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: wow!
she's here at last.....
ahh, this is serious. I detect bad market.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2012
Pls, can i still get my shot? just came back now
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella:
ahh, this is serious. I detect bad market.
grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2012
nikkyshyne: FlowerPower is here. Yahhh
Noted!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Goldieluks, i don't care what anyone says, this is a work of class. . . A masterpiece.
+100000000000000000000000000..killz, your head dey dia...have bookmarked and saved this page tire..i just CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by chucky234(m): 12:43am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: Acidosis no gree make I share am with another man. Off to bed again. Gudnite!!
But I been think say you don dump Acidosis for that Port Harcourt fine boy wey dem say him name na Donalo Genes,hmmm this game tight no be small ooooo
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:43am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

*whispers* if u really wanna get rid of him i can take u to meet some pple.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky: OMG!!!...am really shocked!!
lol lalaosky, thanks for encouraging me mehn....

I don't think u want to witness what will happen in d after party, it's strictly ArQueBusieR and I. wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Goldieluks, i don't care what anyone says, this is a work of class. . . A masterpiece.
*couldn't agree less,she reallly knock me off

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2012
ALUTACONTINUA, please present your codes and woo Sexkillz. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:44am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle:

*whispers* if u really wanna get rid of him i can take u to meet some pple.
Lol... I go woo you ooo....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Even slimyem had to "wow". . . This is serious. grin grin

*fastens seatbelt*
grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by chucky234(m): 12:44am On Oct 03, 2012
alutacontinua: Pls, can i still get my shot? just came back now
Ride on na,I dey available so begin dey woo

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (66)

What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.