Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,822 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47196 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
Thanks,.......I wouldn't hv appreciated this if ur post did not knock me completely off the ground.....You were amazing!!
so humble..so classy..are we seeing sholly's alter ego.
Ike i told you this gurl is gentle and sweet if the necessary touches are applied..oya take your eyes see am
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Oh wow this thing hasn't ended yet.

Where's vivian?!
Is our slot still available?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle:

hey! Dnt pin this on me!!!
lol...its not an ordinary pin but a BB pin..lwkmd
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2012
one more to go ryt? D-Explorer
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2012
NEXT is SLOT 10. FlowerPower and Nikkyshyne. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2012
wey Annita nah..??
*sweating and turning around impatiently in my bed*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 12:48am On Oct 03, 2012
Yes!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:48am On Oct 03, 2012
why does it suddenly seem like everyone's woken up
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: wey Annita nah..??
grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: wey Annita nah..??
She dey come scatter your paroles. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:49am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101, please pick the lady that won your heart. Thank you cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:49am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
Ike i told you this gurl is gentle and sweet if the necessary touches are applied..oya take your eyes see am
I know nw... That's why i was wowed with her beefing attitude...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 12:49am On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer please can i drop my codes later? I didn't know the ish is today and so didn't prepare for it.

Sholly, you did great, sounds so real to be just a game, why do i think you are dying for him truly? Girl you sure can say your mind, me sef for pity you choose you, that your write up will make the person feel guilty for not choosing you, you are a badt girl sha(lol)

Goldie, girl i swear, any man that doesn't fall for you after reading that is not anywhere near romantic(no offense to anyone), Jesus! That was epic, me sef dey trip, i never knew you had it in you, seriously na you write that masterpiece?

Slimyem, i always knew there is a small asewo in you(lol) see as you woo that nigga, walai you don dey do this kind thing tey tey cos only a professional can write like that, you this girl eh, i dey suspect you, kudos girl, you are good.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:

only just met her and i like her already

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2012
okay, thanks, tot i had missed out already. Wld post it in a minute.
D-Explorer:
ALUTACONTINUA, please present your codes and woo Sexkillz. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:
REALITY101, please pick the lady that won your heart. Thank you cheesy
which lady..??
My opponent never drop her lines nah..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by NEROSKY(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2012
so una no dey sleep?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle:

*whispers* if u really wanna get rid of him i can take u to meet some pple.

Nah ikekings is a brother

so can we talk outside here
how about you send me a mail, my email is in ma profile cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Sexkillz sweetie,
I know this might come as a shock but there is no point in allowing ego and pride to kill me. Moreover, the feelings I have for you has far outweighed the so-called "ego and pride" I thought I had. About 2 years ago, before I stumbled on nairaland, I could have sworn on my life that I would never woo a guy. But I now know that those were days of immaturity and lack of true feelings. Because now i can boldly say, YOU'RE NAIRALAND'S BEST GIFT TO ME.

Sweetheart, you are all I ever wanted, you are all I want now and you're all I will ever want. All my life, all i ever wanted was that man who would drive me crazy with his sense of responsibility, sense of humour and high spirit of romance. And is there anybody on this forum now who can deny that sexkillz is not that man. The man who co-ordinates the romance section of nairaland successfully (trust me, he can co-ordinate the whole of Nigeria successfully). Yet, his sense of humour never cease to amaze me. Not to mention his love and respect for the female folks.

Sweetie, i know you might start to think, what if she is not beautiful, respectful, intelligent, modest? What if she is not what i want? I guess i cannot answer that because i'm nothing near perfection, but I guess love conquers all things and with your love and support, i'm willing to work on my imperfections to become the lady of your dreams.

Honey, though you are far in distance but love has brought you close to my heart and you'll always remain the man of my dreams.
wld u kill me with that.........of urs that killz?
uj_sizzle: why does it suddenly seem like everyone's woken up
I nor understand. . . Even me wey wan sleep before don use cellotape gum my eyelid o. . . My leg dey inside bucket of water and i dey drink coffee. . . grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Abeg can someone help me tell Shollypopz and slimyemi to please sign an Autograph on my ass plsssssssssssss.she and slimyemi are the single reason am still wide awake! Am beffudled!

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2012
Slimyem, i always knew there is a small asewo in you

Yeah rite undecided undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 12:52am On Oct 03, 2012
*yawnssss*
ghettodreamz sweeedy, please come to bed.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2012
freecocoa: D-Explorer please can i drop my codes later? I didn't know the ish is today and so didn't prepare for it.

Sholly, you did great, sounds so real to be just a game, why do i think you are dying for him truly? Girl you sure can say your mind, me sef for pity you choose you, that your write up will make the person feel guilty for not choosing you, you are a badt girl sha(lol)

Goldie, girl i swear, any man that doesn't fall for you after reading that is not anywhere near romantic(no offense to anyone), Jesus! That was epic, me sef dey trip, i never knew you had it in you, seriously na you write that masterpiece?

Slimyem, i always knew there is a small asewo in you(lol) see as you woo that nigga, walai you don dey do this kind thing tey tey cos only a professional can write like that, you this girl eh, i dey suspect you, kudos girl, you are good.
Rofl. . . grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:52am On Oct 03, 2012
Guys na play play dem dey take know truth. Take these girls seriously esp ur winners. It clda bn a joke at first but my feminine intuition tells me it all runs deeper than it may appear to ur potentially blind male eye.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2012
alutacontinua: Sexkillz sweetie,
no be by sweetie o...you need to fill up that write up with grammar, discombbababa....you no see lola.luv's own.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2012
alutacontinua: Sexkillz sweetie,
Shoot me honeybun. . . Shoot me. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: I nor understand. . . Even me wey wan sleep before don use cellotape gum my eyelid o. . . My leg dey inside bucket of water and i dey drink coffee. . . grin grin
lol.
I be think say na Cowgirl wan compete with me before so i don tell myself say no shaking...make i drop go sleep but as Annita arrive ehn,sleep don clear sharply o!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle: why does it suddenly seem like everyone's woken up
I no fit sleep sef! Na romantic night vigil we dey so. Nairaland no go make me go work late tomorrow. God punish satan! embarassed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol lalaosky, thanks for encouraging me mehn....

I don't think u want to witness what will happen in d after party, it's strictly ArQueBusieR and I. wink
lol...oi, you badt gan..so you've made plans already, no?..nice plan..but still i have to be at the party to lay claim on any of your beautiful well wishers before you and him retire to your palce...whatchasay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (66)

My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.