Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (18379 Views)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Theblessed(f): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
try69: from the way u talk, I can deduce how u think.. PATHETIC

[size=16pt]You see, darkness fears the light!

And the light is the truth because, light exposes evil.

The Bible is the truth!

The truth is in your Bible and you know it's there yet, you chose to glorify popular culture at the expense of your salvation.

Beside, Hollywood was so good at this behaviour in the 70's, 80's and 90's and now, have got sense. Many of them are no longer going after older girls anymore - why? You tell me!

If such is a good life, why are actors like Michael Douglas, Brad Pitt, Sylvester Stallone, Shaun Penn etc settled this time round with younger birds? Clever d i c k, please answer that.

Keep to your popular culture, ok!

Your choice - on that day we will all give account - won't we? undecided
[/size]
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Usokristi: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yes I can and I do date men who are 4-6 yrs younger b/c I look very much younger than my age and pretty too (by God's grace) but for marriage I dare not marry a yr younger b/c he will be the first to mock u
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by CBOZ: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
i think it takes mental maturity and guts for either a lady to date a younger guy...or even for d guy to date an older lady. like they say, age is nothing but a number provided d vitals work perfectly...unaamean. anyway am a 30 year old guy and if any lady two or three years older is pretty enough...and decent and working class....and a christian...yes i wanna date you...yes YOU! 07062885898
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
Anvaller: "FlowerPower: I'm not a Naija girl, but I would date a man up to 2 years younger than me if he was stable in life with an education, career, and God fearing.
I hope this is not an ad for a sugarmummy"

So what is FlowerPower doing here? U 're wrong if u think any of these Naija guys would buy u some flowers..lol

bwah haha!! I'm not here to find a Naija guy. I simply enjoy the site. Just so you know, I get flowers every day wink
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
FlowerPower:

bwah haha!! I'm not here to find a Naija guy. I simply enjoy the site. Just so you know, I get flowers every day wink
Please direct me to where I can get this type of flower?
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
FlowerPower:

Where can I find the seeds for this flower?
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Where can I find the seeds for this flower?

Hmm where did I find these seeds...{thinking} Ah!! I remember now!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-PNva7wOun2A/TuTiUbY4o1I/AAAAAAABCY4/Q64Djs9jsT4/s1600/DownArrow-LargeGreen-792860.gif[/img]

“A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path; it was trampled on, and the birds ate it up. Some fell on rocky ground, and when it came up, the plants withered because they had no moisture. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up with it and choked the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up and yielded a crop, a hundred times more than was sown.”...
The seed is the word of God. Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. Those on the rocky ground are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away. The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life’s worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature. But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop. -Luke 8:1-15 kiss
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Lol stop posting fairy tales from that fictitious book jare
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
It's working great for me, so I think I'll take my chances and keep believing grin

Praying for Yoruba gal Ileke-IdI. I hope she doesn't throw a rock at me undecided
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 11, 2012
2buff:

Gluck with that m8.
She would have to be white or carribean

...although when one thinks about it...meh, it would probably be better to stick with a younger girl. Nigerians tie too much to age, including respect...

lol why white or caribbean?
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 11, 2012
*Kails*:

lol why white or caribbean?

More open minded
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by anncc12: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2012
love has nothing to do with age . older men dating younger women and older women dating younger men are very common in our life.Many women looking for a younger men and older men looking for a younger women in agelesscupid#com
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
2buff:

More open minded

interesting...
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by UmericanGirl(f): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
2buff:

More open minded

Nein! White folks are crazy. grin grin
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Nein! White folks are crazy. grin grin

LOOL. grin

2buff has a crazy side to him.
I am sure he would adjust..tongue
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Durts: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2012
I like dis post but why most of we guyz, like myself don't seem to get older female as we desired,because i like older women ooo
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Durts: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2012
I like dis post but why most of we guyz, like myself don't seem to get older female as we desired,because i've perssn for women older dan me ooo
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Durts: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
Flower perwer please can we dialog,kindly text ur fone no. Or ur email to me; 08068009961 or durotoyetunde@ymail.com i wil like to talk to u pls,thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ How To Save A Dying Relationship / Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.