Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' (23388 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / They Want Him To Marry A Dead Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Ulu45: 12:35am On Oct 06, 2012
WAP
we are nothing but pencil in d hand of d creator...
Nxt week on ur darln super story;
scene: d dude dah offered 2 help recover d baby calls her(d moda) tho, him no get her #ber b4....

Thanku 4 watchin(abi na readin) hop yhu enjoyed it..
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 06, 2012
chaircover: A whole child for a mere 4 million that cant even buy one plot of land in some areas of Ibadan of all cities. . . . .I doubt this woman will even find peace so she better get used to it. She has said that no one should feel pity for her and she is very correct; no one will.

angry angry
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by EreluY(f): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2012
Any possibilities that there were CCTV cameras in the banking hall where money was paid into your account. That could be used to track who these guys are. Secondly, are these real police officers or fake ones? Of course, anything goes in Nigeria. Otherwise, how could this kind of transaction ever take place under the watch of police officers? If they were real police officers, did you take note of their force numbers and names as well as the details (plate number, make and model) of the van they came in when you 'sold' your child to them? These, in combination, could provide leads to these culprits. Good luck and best wishes with retrieving your child.

1 Like

Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Mrprudent(m): 12:40am On Oct 06, 2012
wat a brutal lyf we are,wat cud av apen 2u,dat mak u 2sel a whole child?
I wil only urgue u 2go back 2God n ask 4 4givnes,dats d only altarnative cus d child wil surly avenge u.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2012
takeprofit: Take the matter to God. A man of God can help you. There are still some real men of God in town.
smh
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 06, 2012
CyberG: This story can hardly be believed and I will just have to be FRANK.

1. Are you talking about the same iboland (East) that OnlyLIES, AfamLoser4Eva, Dende, Okenawg0, arzeLITTLE, and other small ibo tribalists have said is London, New York, Paris, Canaan, etc all-in-one? A place where they are all billionaires and better than every other parts of Nigeria who have larger cities, higher GDPs, more education, etc? Some iboz have been lying I think.

2. You say life is difficult in iboland and YES that is TRUE, MOST Nigerians know that. That is why the SW are so gracious; they let iboz into their wide borders and enjoy their culture, education, sophisticatedness, etc founded on thousands of years of evolution on diplomacy but what do your lucky iboz folks do? They abuse their hosts, the reason 30,000+ was killed in the North before ojuku's madness of a war. Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was one of the pillars for an educated, organized society in Nigeria and the SW and from whom benefit a LOT till today instead of being appreciated is being denigrated, NOT that their useless opinions count anyway. Meanwhile, the greatest achievement of ibozx leader ojuku is the killing of 2 small girls as he scrambled to get on a plane to Abidjan as well as leading his sheepish followers to a 3 M+ dead costly war.

3. Does it mean all the ibox billionaires in ibo villages cannot even help? No family to help? No community to help? You could not even tell anyone because they would laugh at you and disgrace you because you only needed a little bit of help to get going? How much was all the help that could have been needed financially? Lots of folks like you moved to the fertile lands of the SW and Northern Nigeria and they end up doing very well, something they could not in iboland. iboz should know they ar just ordinary human beings, no pride in being small today and laughing at your situation, so much you can't even tell them; you sold your flesh for 4 M ?

4. Now though, you've woken up and want your baby back, do you have the 4 M refund of purchase? If this Alhaji (hopefully) kept the baby and he has grown a bit now, do you think it's fair to just give him his money back and take your baby? If you'd offered to just marry him just to be able to keep your baby since you many not even have 4 M, it is your ibo folks that will be the first to curse you again. See where I am going with this?

5. When you were having the hard time, if all you had done was move to Oyo, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, etc; squat with someone while you found a way to start a business with just 25,000; live a decent live, you might in fact be getting ready to marry a decent young man over there in a few short years and have some money of your own. Bottomline is we all know its not easy and stories like these hopefully help iboz to wake-up and stop their self-deception.

OFF TOPIC!!

2 Likes

Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by tpia5: 1:00am On Oct 06, 2012
i dont think the babies are going for N4 million.

rather, its like 100 - 400 thousand or so.

as with the guy who said he sold his s.perm for N10,000, something's off here.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 06, 2012
When an Alhaji wants an Igbo baby and doesn't want anything to do with his igbo mama, and drove(well his people did) hours to get the baby, knowing full well that there are millions of young northern babies looking to be adopted for free; yes for free, should have raised a red flag to you.

Forget about that baby unless you want to be murdered and join him too.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by busmagnate: 1:27am On Oct 06, 2012
yeye4live: Igbo pple re realy greedy dats d truth,u can't see a yoruba person or hausa doing such,I tank God am not ibo dey chase mone wit dier life
U're as foolish as ur name (yeye)....d poster s lukin 4 advice not tribal war here if you dnt know what to say why not shut up.....ode
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by busmagnate: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2012

1. Are you talking about the same iboland (East) that OnlyLIES, AfamLoser4Eva, Dende, Okenawg0, arzeLITTLE, and other small ibo tribalists have said is London, New York, Paris, Canaan, etc all-in-one? A place where they are all billionaires and better than every other parts of Nigeria who have larger cities, higher GDPs, more education, etc? Some iboz have been lying I think.

2. You say life is difficult in iboland and YES that is TRUE, MOST Nigerians know that. That is why the SW are so gracious; they let iboz into their wide borders and enjoy their culture, education, sophisticatedness, etc founded on thousands of years of evolution on diplomacy but what do your lucky iboz folks do? They abuse their hosts, the reason 30,000+ was killed in the North before ojuku's madness of a war. Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was one of the pillars for an educated, organized society in Nigeria and the SW and from whom benefit a LOT till today instead of being appreciated is being denigrated, NOT that their useless opinions count anyway. Meanwhile, the greatest achievement of ibozx leader ojuku is the killing of 2 small girls as he scrambled to get on a plane to Abidjan as well as leading his sheepish followers to a 3 M+ dead costly war.

3. Does it mean all the ibox billionaires in ibo villages cannot even help? No family to help? No community to help? You could not even tell anyone because they would laugh at you and disgrace you because you only needed a little bit of help to get going? How much was all the help that could have been needed financially? Lots of folks like you moved to the fertile lands of the SW and Northern Nigeria and they end up doing very well, something they could not in iboland. iboz should know they ar just ordinary human beings, no pride in being small today and laughing at your situation, so much you can't even tell them; you sold your flesh for 4 M ?

4. Now though, you've woken up and want your baby back, do you have the 4 M refund of purchase? If this Alhaji (hopefully) kept the baby and he has grown a bit now, do you think it's fair to just give him his money back and take your baby? If you'd offered to just marry him just to be able to keep your baby since you many not even have 4 M, it is your ibo folks that will be the first to curse you again. See where I am going with this?

5. When you were having the hard time, if all you had done was move to Oyo, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, etc; squat with someone while you found a way to start a business with just 25,000; live a decent live, you might in fact be getting ready to marry a decent young man over there in a few short years and have some money of your own. Bottomline is we all know its not easy and stories like these hopefully help iboz to wake-up and stop their self-deception.
Beautiful nonsense
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by busmagnate: 1:37am On Oct 06, 2012
aabdull28: Pls can anyone in the forum tell me the requirments for the dangote driver interview! I just got the mail that I was invited and to come wit crdentials buh I want to knw frm pple who had already done there's and how itr was pls.my number is 08069221961 just ur text could help a frustrated man get a job. lolx. Tnkss

Are you sick?
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by pareto(m): 1:53am On Oct 06, 2012
Cock and bull
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by seunwen2(m): 1:58am On Oct 06, 2012
Omo na confirm market oooooo.... If i were u i go just start ♏Ɣ business sharperly cheesyshocked
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by achi4u(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2012
You've not started to regreat it,a time shall come when you'll have another baby(as sombody rightly said),who might be a 'reincanation' of the lost baby who WILL torment you till the end of your 'sorry life',untill then you've just started to feel the pains.
Even if this story is not true,people can still learn from it____"its heart touching" smh.

@cyberG,why bringing NdiIgbo to this story? did the poster state her tribe or is it because she said 'east' which could be 'middle east' lol grin.

I doubt this girl must be from SS or SW cause an Igbo girl can't do such a terreble thing.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 06, 2012
What is the point of all this wickedness?
This woman is in pain and anguish and you are adding more to the torment of her soul.
Why are you kicking a dead horse?

...Is that what Jesus did to you?

1 Like

Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Ranoscky(m): 2:38am On Oct 06, 2012
yeye4live: Igbo pple re realy greedy dats d truth,u can't see a yoruba person or hausa doing such,I tank God am not ibo dey chase mone wit dier life

I no blame una at all, na SEUN I blame!

SEUN, YOU ARE A TRIBAL RACIST! FOOL!!!
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by linearity: 3:11am On Oct 06, 2012
I stopped reading, when she said she ordered the Policemen out of his one bedroom house....I know for a fact that no naira babe in that position can give order to the police....

Nice try though...
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by oniwo(m): 3:14am On Oct 06, 2012
Tale by moon light.
If this is real, your child is not loss. First the service provider can help in certain capacity in detecting the buyers.
Second, report all those you told that you want to sell you child to human right activists.
Third, the bank can use the chelque no and name to detect the buyer.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by CyberG: 3:28am On Oct 06, 2012
busmagnate:

Are you sick?

LOLz... grin grin
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by CyberG: 3:30am On Oct 06, 2012
Ranoscky:

I no blame una at all, na SEUN I blame!

SEUN, YOU ARE A TRIBAL RACIST! FOOL!!!

Point out specific questions you have with my post rather than attack the person who gave you a chance to run your mouth here. I will concede if you are intellectually vigorous enough to puncture any of the points I made. Show that you are not all fluff...and no substance.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by CyberG: 3:34am On Oct 06, 2012
achi4u: You've not started to regreat it,a time shall come when you'll have another baby(as sombody rightly said),who might be a 'reincanation' of the lost baby who WILL torment you till the end of your 'sorry life',untill then you've just started to feel the pains.
Even if this story is not true,people can still learn from it____"its heart touching" smh.

@cyberG,why bringing NdiIgbo to this story? did the poster state her tribe or is it because she said 'east' which could be 'middle east' lol grin.

I doubt this girl must be from SS or SW cause an Igbo girl can't do such a terreble thing.

Achi: You know you LIE. She said East but you think middle east? So middle-easterners sent Nigerian policemen down to buy a baby to take to the north? His friend was in contact with this Alhaji who lived in the middle east? FYI information, I will show you around in Imo (Orlu, Ama-ifeke, Ngbidi, Nkwerre, Owerri, etc). I have seen myself a horrible instance in which 3 babies (perhaps triplets) were dead on the ground with people crying - no sane human being could look at the sight in IMO STATE!
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by DeeAe: 3:46am On Oct 06, 2012
forming story for CHEAP site publication...
BLATANT BULL.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by condralbede(m): 4:27am On Oct 06, 2012
Wale adenuga production..... Super story episode 25....we are nothing but a pencil in d hand of d creator..
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by ayojango(m): 4:46am On Oct 06, 2012
You claim you dnt use d money for anythin good yet you bought a car. FOOL

This baby is ALive and wil b d one to haunt you.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by ichieakpo(m): 4:56am On Oct 06, 2012
taryour:

my dear i dey oo,been kinda busy. Family doin very great tnx and yours? This nairaland sef tire me jare,too many sad stories posted everyday like say nothing good happens in this life anymore.... It could be so annoying you know
foolish people na 4 here na de do hw fa
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by ichieakpo(m): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2012
taryour:

my dear i dey oo,been kinda busy. Family doin very great tnx and yours? This nairaland sef tire me jare,too many sad stories posted everyday like say nothing good happens in this life anymore.... It could be so annoying you know
foolish people na 4 here una de do hw fa
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by BossLadyDiana(f): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2012
Waking up to your comment really got me pissed;how could you make an illogical conclusion such as this,in this age and time when Nigeria is under chaos, I shake my head 4U a lot more than I shake it for Nigeria; you are talking about community helping her out, there's a limit to what a community can do for a person, na only her dey the community abi na person send her message to be useless to herself when her mates were struggling to build their future, in fact personally on your own,how many people or even ants have you sponsored in your almighty community where you come from, shallow thinking Tribalist,tnx for ruining my morning
As for you OP; I don't av a word for you now,I wud probably get back to you wen I am fully awake;

Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Exponental(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Move close to God n ask Him 2 console u. If He desires, u get d child back, if not, His console will keep u going without d child.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by zobasky24k(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2012
taryour:

two mumu.they dey here they talk important tin,una kum dey talk trash.abi una tink say na only una sabi people.get away u 2
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by zobasky24k(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2012
banom: @ poster,

I can help you find the child. if your story true, and not a waste of one's time here.

good citizen.be careful hw you help people find something in this present day nigeria..coz you might as well find your own death....
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by ifeegee(f): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2012
I had a baby in my teens,lost my dad when he was just 9 mnths and he was the only support I had in that whole situation,my mum was resentful cus of the extra burden,I hawked all sorts, excerpt body 2 make ends meet,though,it's not something I'm proud of (my actions then) but 2day I am a proud mum of a 24 year old and still under 40, don't get me wrong,it is not an easy fit to pull through.therefore,judge softly,softly.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by OmoAlata(f): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2012
My heart goes out to her sad I can't imagine giving any of my children up cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / Will I Regret Not Having Children / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.