Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' (23389 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / They Want Him To Marry A Dead Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Allwell1991(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
Dear, not only do I feel pity for u but d child too...cos he's goin to grow up witout knowin d truth of his birth, who his real parents are. You shud also knw dere is notin God cannot do, as long as dere is life dere is hope. Get to a Jesus believin church, confess ur sins to God and ask for His mercy, He's faithful to restore all u've lost. If u don't av an idea of any church, u may want to try Living Faith Church(a.k.a winners chapel). I pray God see u thru all dis and give u peace. Amen
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by igubesteve(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
Why are u complaining u re reaping what u have sowed.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Usokristi: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
My advice is that u should confess ur sin to a priest then hand urself to Naptip give them the phone nn of those that took ur baby but don't try suicide
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by Gent: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hi girl,
nobody, no matter who he/she is is not above mistakes.
Commiting suicide is jumping from frying pan into fire, never do it otherwise you would regret that for eternity in HELL!
My friend, the world hasn`t come to an end, you can still give your life a meaning by surrounding your life to Jesus Christ.
Only Christ can fix it and look for a church to attend regularly.
Forsake prostitution and learn legitimate trade like tailoring,fashion, etc, or embark on business like buying and selling.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by ayodeju4u4u: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
This na Shit... wetin u dey look before u sell ur child
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by mummy3(f): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
steffans: Sooo sad........in d first place why did u start spending d money..if u we're as sober as u said..

Pray dat God Will give u Rest and Peace of Mind..

Cuz u will neva knw What d northerners used ur child for..it myt be true d guy is keeping it as a Child..but I doubt much..as N4Million is too much.. Wen baby factories collect 400-450k per baby.....

Run to God if u have Conscience!!!!!
Peace......

wow they even have the one they called baby factory, that's interesting. but people selling and people going to purchase the babies, are they not causing young girls and men to commit fornication and adultery(sin. they've now turned free gift of God to business, producing and selling human beings. wow
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by mummy3(f): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
As long as that baby went into the hands of a boko haram, Hausa, Alhaji? hmmm that child is nomore. my heart bleeds, i keep staring at my kids after reading this story. i cant even imagine. May God forgive you. Search for a good prophet that can help you see the vision of the child's whereabout. :'
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by ifex40: 12:31am On Apr 21, 2013
another josef is born but not the same story the child will be a king and ruler over were he is.
Re: ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' by snowflakes22: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
CyberG: This story can hardly be believed and I will just have to be FRANK.

1. Are you talking about the same iboland (East) that OnlyLIES, AfamLoser4Eva, Dende, Okenawg0, arzeLITTLE, and other small ibo tribalists have said is London, New York, Paris, Canaan, etc all-in-one? A place where they are all billionaires and better than every other parts of Nigeria who have larger cities, higher GDPs, more education, etc? Some iboz have been lying I think
2. You say life is difficult in iboland and YES that is TRUE, MOST Nigerians know that. That is why the SW are so gracious; they let iboz into their wide borders and enjoy their culture, education, sophisticatedness, etc founded on thousands of years of evolution on diplomacy but what do your lucky iboz folks do? They abuse their hosts, the reason 30,000+ was killed in the North before ojuku's madness of a war. Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was one of the pillars for an educated, organized society in Nigeria and the SW and from whom benefit a LOT till today instead of being appreciated is being denigrated, NOT that their useless opinions count anyway. Meanwhile, the greatest achievement of ibozx leader ojuku is the killing of 2 small girls as he scrambled to get on a plane to Abidjan as well as leading his sheepish followers to a 3 M+ dead costly war.

3. Does it mean all the ibox billionaires in ibo villages cannot even help? No family to help? No community to help? You could not even tell anyone because they would laugh at you and disgrace you because you only needed a little bit of help to get going? How much was all the help that could have been needed financially? Lots of folks like you moved to the fertile lands of the SW and Northern Nigeria and they end up doing very well, something they could not in iboland. iboz should know they ar just ordinary human beings, no pride in being small today and laughing at your situation, so much you can't even tell them; you sold your flesh for 4 M ?

4. Now though, you've woken up and want your baby back, do you have the 4 M refund of purchase? If this Alhaji (hopefully) kept the baby and he has grown a bit now, do you think it's fair to just give him his money back and take your baby? If you'd offered to just marry him just to be able to keep your baby since you many not even have 4 M, it is your ibo folks that will be the first to curse you again. See where I am going with this?

5. When you were having the hard time, if all you had done was move to Oyo, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, etc; squat with someone while you found a way to start a business with just 25,000; live a decent live, you might in fact be getting ready to marry a decent young man over there in a few short years and have some money of your own. Bottomline is we all know its not easy and stories like these hopefully help iboz to wake-up and stop their self-deception.

Bros slow down, your hatred for the ibos can be perceived miles away, but thank God your power ends on this trash you just vommitted. You really need to cleanse ur body and soul from this rotten mindset u have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily / Will I Regret Not Having Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.