Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59775 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by dgreatest1: 1:22am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Now, whats your proof, if those guys were actually robbers or not, since we don't have them alive to defend the said accusations levelled against them?? - Btwn, you sounded like it was ur china phone and laptop they stole

Except you don't live in nigeria or you havent been reading the papers recently or this year....infact,the most recent case was the one involving a former governor of delta state,after he was acquitted by the court here in nigeria,he went to relax in uk only to be charged by the same crimes that the law court in nigeria freed him from...what about farouk lawan or the former speaker of the national assembly...the list is endless....you have top politicians that have committed heinous crimes freely moving about(even with police bodyguards grin)
i repeat the reason for this mayhem is the complete fall of our legal and security system...when that is addressed,i dont think anyone will steal my supposed china fone or laptop(the one you carry your hand buy for me cheesy) like you rightly observed abi?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 1:22am On Oct 08, 2012
honeric01:

Nope, it was a question for you to answer, too bad you couldn't comprehend. in a sane country where the system works, it's the police that shows up first, but too bad you don't know how a good system work because you have never seen or lived in one. tongue

Now, my question still goes thus; when you find your neighbour stretching his hands over your window, trying to reach out to your soap….What would you do to him??

Options for you: *Report him to your landlORD
*kill him
*Report him to the police
*(your own answer)??
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2012
Immune#1:
Out of those four boys....probably one of them would have changed in the near future to becoming a productive member of the society....take cues from someone like Akon;because of reasons like these,going by the law has been the logical way to handle crime.As for me,embarrassing them in public was enough;killing them was way overboard!It would take a heartless criminal to do what they did to those boys.Its such a pity Nigeria is this messed up.

We keep concentrating on the symptoms instead of the disease itself, JUNGLE JUSTICE WONT STOP and this won't be the last, what can reduce and with time end it is a working system, it's high-time we all spend time yelling, protesting and questioning our government so that they can give us a working police and judicial system that can be trusted by people.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Now, my question still goes thus; when you find your neighbour stretching his hands over your window, trying to reach out to your soap….What would you do to him??

Options for you: *Report him to your landlORD
*kill him
*Report him to the police
*(your own answer)??

LOL someone who couldn't even answer one question want his to be answered, now let me tell you what i will do.

none of your options, what i am going to do is lock my windows always, keep my soup in safe areas and not near the window. you see say i still get sense pass you? Now go back to my questions and answer them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 1:40am On Oct 08, 2012
honeric01:

LOL someone who couldn't even answer one question want his to be answered, now let me tell you what i will do.

none of your options, what i am going to do is lock my windows always, keep my soup in safe areas and not near the window. you see say i still get sense pass you? Now go back to my questions and answer them grin grin grin

shocked shocked Some one you caught red handed?? …#Oh lawd, this man escaped school oo grin grin grin--If that is how it works; They should have allowed those guys, freedom; perhaps advising the whole Aluu community to always have their doors locked, instead of the jungle justice bestowed on those poor boiz…-You see?? logic evades u.

Whats your question? sad
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Chyz2: 1:44am On Oct 08, 2012
It turns out that the 4 guys weren't even robbers. Those students must set that community on fire and reduce it to nothing.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 1:55am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 1:55am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked Some one you caught red handed?? …#Oh lawd, this man escaped school oo grin grin grin--If that is how it works; They should have allowed those guys, freedom; perhaps advising the whole Aluu community to always have their doors locked, instead of the jungle justice bestowed on those poor boiz…-You see?? logic evades u.

Whats your question? sad

Like i said again, it won't happen because logic says i should lock my windows when leaving home and also keep my things in the right places so you still failed again.

BTW, your question's got no bearing in what's on ground, what we have on ground are all rumors, no one knows what actually happened or do you?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 1:56am On Oct 08, 2012
Chyz*:
It turns out that the 4 guys weren't even robbers. Those students must set that community on fire and reduce it to nothing.

How did you know this?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 2:08am On Oct 08, 2012
honeric01:

Like i said again, it won't happen because logic says i should lock my windows when leaving home and also keep my things in the right places so you still failed again.

BTW, your question's got no bearing in what's on ground, what we have on ground are all rumors, no one knows what actually happened or do you?

honeric01:

How did you know this?

SMH sad sad
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Ibime(m): 2:43am On Oct 08, 2012
What we know so far. . .

After several killings, robberies and rapes over the last few months, Aluu community approached rivers state government for permission to set up a vigilante as police were not protecting them. They even gave them uniforms to wear so everyone in the community knows these are defenders of the community.

Q: did rivers state government set any rules of engagement for the Aluu vigilante or where they happy to let the vigilante administer justice through the traditional system ie tyre necklace

5 young men show up in their community at 4.45am with arms. Someone shouting tief tief. They ask these men what is their mission in the community and the men give different accounts.

Q: if the men were there to simply collect money from someone who owes them, why give different accounts?

Which is what makes me believe the allegation that these boys were cultists.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by hrhobi1(m): 4:35am On Oct 08, 2012
@IBIME SORRY 2 SAY U 4UCK UP. WHEN DEALING WITH ILLITERATES LIKE D PEOPLE OF ALLU COMMUNITY ONLY GOD CAN SAVE YOU. IF YOU LIKE GIVE D CORRECT ACCOUNT AND EXPLAIN UR MISSION THERE, YOU WILL BE KILLED SIMPLY BECAUSE OF ILLITERACY AND JUJU SERVERS EVERYWHERE IN SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT. THEY WANT NOTHING BUT BLOOD FOR THEIR ANCESTORS TO DRINK. THEY KNEW THOSE BOYS WEY FROM RICH HOMES , THOSE ARE D KIND OF PEOPLE DEY NEED FOR THEIR JUJU SACRIFICES.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by TCD: 4:48am On Oct 08, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, cultists and armed robbers are the same. In the university community its cultists that carry out most killings and Robberies. Why are people defending these boys claiming they were not robbers but cultists? What's the damn difference? What were they doing in that spot so early in the morning with arms and an aray of gadgets?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by crackhouse(m): 4:53am On Oct 08, 2012
i heard that one of those guys were owned by somebody, so they went the person to collect the money but on reaching the person's house, they were told by the person that there was no money to pay them so they took his laptop and phone and told him that he will get his belongings back after he might have payed his debt but while stepping out the guy's house, he started shouting thief thief and before u know it, the community gathered, rounded them up and succeeded in pushing them to the past. this is the kind of thing u see when mobs are involved, nobody cares to listen to u even if u are swearing with ur life and shedding blood instead of tears.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by TCD: 5:15am On Oct 08, 2012
^^That version of events is a confirmed lie.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 08, 2012
Wow, there so many versions of the incident that I can't keep up with them.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 5:44am On Oct 08, 2012
chucky234: What is your definition of dumbass and low life,imagine a 20 something years who can't even fend for himself let alone the people around him call me a low life.
Don't belong to same cat? How does that sound to you dull ceramic brain,you watch ya fvcking back cos I might pull the trigger on your fvcking as:s goon.

On the final note, bring everybody around you,yourself inclusive I will feed you all without grumbling. Seriously, you are nothing but a recondite blockheaded. I still repeat we don't belong to the same cat, take it or leave it. Would be very much delighted to see you pull the trigger on me, and let see if you will not become a thing of the past. I forgive people easily but won't take it lightly with a miscreant who is a threats to my life like you. Frankly speaking, if not for Nairaland, you & I don't belong to the same CAT. #fact$#

Your threats has no impact...Ere ori igi aseku omo edun....(Old days shyt)

GO GET A LIFE, BOY.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by victorD3: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2012
yeye4live: UNIPORT declared a "Danger Zone".student fighting villagers, all student shld leave sch with immediate effect WAR/Villagers Vs Students' Police' Mopol..Mass arrest:'

dis waz d last brocast i got from my friend in ph just now n up til now he s not pinkin his call, can any one in ph conferm d present situation in ph now

Then where did u get the picture from?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tpia5: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2012
hrhobi1: @IBIME SORRY 2 SAY U 4UCK UP. WHEN DEALING WITH ILLITERATES LIKE D PEOPLE OF ALLU COMMUNITY ONLY GOD CAN SAVE YOU. IF YOU LIKE GIVE D CORRECT ACCOUNT AND EXPLAIN UR MISSION THERE, YOU WILL BE KILLED SIMPLY BECAUSE OF ILLITERACY AND JUJU SERVERS EVERYWHERE IN SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT. THEY WANT NOTHING BUT BLOOD FOR THEIR ANCESTORS TO DRINK. THEY KNEW THOSE BOYS WEY FROM RICH HOMES , THOSE ARE D KIND OF PEOPLE DEY NEED FOR THEIR JUJU SACRIFICES.

true.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by pearlhapi(f): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2012
I need a straight forward answer abeg!are they robbers or not?#eager btw I need an answer
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by fiftynaira(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2012
#occupyuniport

Reports reaching me has it that students are going about there normal businesses the school is clam with the presence of heavy security personnels armed to the teeth to stop any form of violence, but a student (james) not real names says that there will protest match
Form the senate building of the university to the house of the chief of aluu...

As further events unfold be rest assured that you wil hear it ist from me..

#OCCUPYUNIPORT
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I need a straight forward answer abeg!are they robbers or not?#eager btw I need an answer
They were not robbers and that's the truth.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2012
fiftynaira: #occupyuniport

Reports reaching me has it that students are going about there normal businesses the school is clam with the presence of heavy security personnels armed to the teeth to stop any form of violence, but a student (james) not real names says that there will protest match
Form the senate building of the university to the house of the chief of aluu...

As further events unfold be rest assured that you wil hear it ist from me..

#OCCUPYUNIPORT
A protest match? well true that Aluu is a bit on the inside from choba but how is it possible that nothing could have been done to save those boys before they were killed? Ugonna's sister said she even went to call the cops, they came but were chased away, her brother and friends were already dead before the JTF people her dad informed could get there, I can only imagine what she is going true now, the whole thing tire me.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: They were not robbers and that's the truth.

Help us out, what were they? were you with them that day? if yes, why didn't you call the police to come save them if you believed they should have been arrested instead?

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by frank4ryl(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2012
Olalekan 0: Uniport,pls do the souls of those innocent guys a favor by wiping out Aluu in it's entirety!

this is the same evil spirit that led to the brutal murder of the students. There is no point that can justify violent response to criminal acts except on self defence. My dear, the cause of the whole acts is reaction towards a crime. And more reactions will lead us nowhere. If the Aluu community is wiped today, tommorrow Uniport will be wiped and it will continue that way until we become reasonable in handling issues.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2012
honeric01:

Help us out, what were they? were you with them that day? if yes, why didn't you call the police to come save them if you believed they should have been arrested instead?
See on a more serious note, I have no time for your rubbish today so you better just move on, I'm really very hurt from all this so just respect yourself, I wonder why its giving you joy that those boys were killed in such manner, just gerrout, you are full of shyt anyways, mstcheeew.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by LeJeun3: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2012
Chyz*:

Who told U? How did you deduce this?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by pearlhapi(f): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: They were not robbers and that's the truth.
awwwww#faints and wakes up#dumbfounded
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by LeJeun3: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2012
I'm not taking sides here. However, can anyone explain how it happened that these four boys where caught, captured, tortured and eventually killed, where were they? What were dey doing? Its not enough to say they are or they are not thieves or robbers.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by alexola20(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by georgio(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2012
cry cry cryAfter we will be shouting Boko Haram!!!!.....Boko Haram!!!!.....After watching the video i wept , what those villagers did to those boys is worse than any Boko haram attack. You can never find a muslim killing anoda muslim in such gruesome manner. And to imagine that fellow Christian can do that to ourselves is so SHAMEFUL. I bet you those boko haram/Muslim must have had a good laugh watching that video.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Any body can say anything they want, but the facts are:

1. If they were caught by the Vigilante...Vigilantes are established only after getting permission from the police
2. If it will be proved that the victims were cultists, the case will die a silent death. After all, the police are masters' at JUNGLE JUSTICE!

So, the bottom line is NIGERIAN STUDENTS stay out of "UNIVERSITY CULTS" while in School!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.