Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59780 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by superstar1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
having watched the video, I cant help but cry for the parents of these guys. what a wasted life, all in the name of belonging.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by pearlhapi(f): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:
My brother take it easy...all those earth moving words only end within the four walls of the university. When you come out and face the realities of the actual world, you will forget "Of the greatest gbigbi! Of d greatest gbagba !ever conscious gbogbo! Un intimidated gbegbe!ALUTA CONTINUA". However, I must quickly add that in any scenario and in any part of Nigeria, Nigerian Students CAN NEVER overwhelm their host community. It is always better to thread more carefully. Otherwise, the authorities of UNIPORT will close down the school but who will close down the Host Community?
GOD
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
mskata:

Collect money around 5am

If the guy has been dribbling the person he owes, everytime he goes there, he isn't around. The best solution is to go to his house very early in the morning before he lives. No one goes to rob or overthrow a don at 5am or 5:30am. You would get caught.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by emmatok(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
superstar1: These OAU people should keep quiet. Where were they when Modakeke people killed their students during Ife/Modakeke war? You can never win any war with an indigene. The tales abound all over Nigeria. I attended UI, so I do not know how staying off campus life is. As a student,just face your books and graduate into the larger society that does not recognise all those your aluta jargons. Also note that people of 16/17 are in private schools graduating by age 20 nowadays and organisations will rather employ those dummies than you that spent donkey years in school. In as much as killing of the Uniport students was barbaric and savagery in all ways, the mission of the 4 students calls for more questions than answers. Even UNIPORT students knew who these boys were in school, they only met their waterloo or fate or woreva. To all you girls shouting because they are fine boys, pick the learning points ie know what your fine boy boyfriend is actually doing -- be it cultism/yahoo plus or robbery. i rest my case

When IFE was still hot even the Ooni dey fear, I remembered how Omonle ran out of the school .
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
osamedia:

May God deliver u from ur dumb condition................. who carry axe? probably some ALUNN people don send u fake and ilegal jists.

Accepted, they did not have axe or dangerous weapons, why will five students go out by 5am to collect money from one debtor?

Again note that ,it is not always good to call people indecent names no matter their views. I honestly believe that you are an intelligent person with a good heritage and a bright future, and I do know we can talk plainly as reasonably as possible. Please, no name calling. Thanks
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mbhs139(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: those fuccking elders should be the first to be beheaded! They shouldn't be spared! They shouldnt be let to walk free! Bunch of MUD MUNCHERS!!

May be the elders are Muslims too. Mtchewwwww.

If this had happened in the North, some idiots would have been crying religious war.

Instead of us to face the rot in our society, we will be looking for flimsy excuise. Nonesense
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

If the guy has been dribbling the person he owes, everytime he goes there, he isn't around. The best solution is to go to his house very early in the morning before he lives. No one goes to rob or overthrow a don at 5am or 5:30am. You would get caught.

Good reasoning there...but why go in a group of 5?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by emmatok(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
jmaine: Whatever their grief is . . .They are simply placing more students in harms way cos the indigenes know the terrain better . . . .After this episode . .expect the villagers to also counter , resulting into more casualties .. . .

Forget it those students can burn down that village.
The UNIPORT I knew is filled with ND militants.
You Will be shocked that those students knows the terrain more than the villagers.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by superstar1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
emmatok:

When IFE was still hot even the Ooni dey fear, I remembered how Omonle ran out of the school .
les
Bros they deceive yourself. You will tell me whether your VC Omole is the same thing as confronting Modakeke people. Apart from killing your students, they killed your Prof too and nothing happened till date. Fighting school authority or police is a different ball game entirely from fighting jazzed up indigene my guy. Ask OOU students, they will tell you their ta
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

Possibly the 5th is the debtor. Lloyd and Ugonna are cousins, Tekenna is a good friend of Ugonna and Aladdin is just a friend. That is why the 5th person escaped(the vigilante thought he was being robbed). Well these are all information coming out of UNIPORT. We have to wait for the official report from the investigation being carried out by the police.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by osamedia(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

Accepted, they did not have axe or dangerous weapons, why will five students go out by 5am to collect money from one debtor?

Again note that ,it is not always good to call people indecent names no matter their views. I honestly believe that you are an intelligent person with a good heritage and a bright future, and I do know we can talk plainly as reasonably as possible. Please, no name calling. Thanks

Dis ur post make me dey feel quity, but u make me ves just now naim make me voice......u try.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by charloski(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
So this talk now don turn to Inter school stuff ... Na waa oo!!, some people just dey mis yarn, maybe u guys don't have any body there as a student ..
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tinkinjo: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: DON'T EVER MESS WITH UNIVERSITY STUDENTS! This is gonna be bloody! WTF is Governor Amaechi doing? Seems he is silent on this case.

It's a pity those student were killed irrespective of whether they are guilty. But for students to try revenged is to embark on suicide mission; it will set in motion a series of killings and counter killings that 'll affect the students more 'cos they - students - 'll be more vulnerable. Trust me no organization wins a violent conflict with its host community especially if it is still interested in continuous operation in that community. Remember also that they can't lock themselves within the campus.

What am I saying: if you know any student up there advise him/she against it. Tell you what, there's nothing that spurs-on people as communal spirit. I've seen the top command of an army barracks settling for peace after realising it can't win the reprisals with its host community.Even then the community haven't forgiven them and soldiers who stray get missing.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Possibly the 5th is the debtor. Lloyd and Ugonna are cousins, Tekenna is a good friend of Ugonna and Aladdin is just a friend. That is why the 5th person escaped(the vigilante thought he was being robbed). Well these are all information coming out of UNIPORT. We have to wait for the official report from the investigation being carried out by the police.
I believe in 'hearsay' and reports from the street than any official report from the 'Nigerian Police'
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

True your guess may be correct. However, we must not loose fact that these boys were first humiliated before being tortured and killed. Now, whay didn"t students who were first hand witnesses of this sad but horrible and dastard act reach out to the SUG immediately?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
osamedia:

Dis ur post make me dey feel quity, but u make me ves just now naim make me voice......u try.

You are most welcomed broda....a sad day indeed for UNIPORT and all decent Nigerians!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by superstar1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

True your guess may be correct. However, we must not loose fact that these boys were first humiliated before being tortured and killed. Now, whay didn"t students who were first hand witnesses of this sad but horrible and dastard act reach out to the SUG immediately?

If it actually took the community 7hours to kill these guys, then something amiss.

1. Where were the other students? they ought to have mobilised within the period. Might sighting just 200 mobile NRC-train of students migt not have prevented their maximum shi-shi (beating) but it would have saved their lives.

2. where was the CSO of UNIPORT during this time. He ought to have been callled in to intervene and who should have contacted the police to mobilise to the jury site together.

3. the VC could have also been contacted during this time to assist in at least saving the lives of these guys.

As mush as the community is guilty, the students of uniport and the school authority failed woefully to defend their own, whether they were guilty of the crimes or not.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tinkinjo: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
emmatok:

Forget it those students can burn down that village.
The UNIPORT I knew is filled with ND militants.
You Will be shocked that those students knows the terrain more than the villagers.
ar

...and where are some of these ND militants from?...think brother!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coogar: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
superstar1: These OAU people should keep quiet. Where were they when Modakeke people killed their students during Ife/Modakeke war? You can never win any war with an indigene. The tales abound all over Nigeria. I attended UI, so I do not know how staying off campus life is. As a student,just face your books and graduate into the larger society that does not recognise all those your aluta jargons. Also note that people of 16/17 are in private schools graduating by age 20 nowadays and organisations will rather employ those dummies than you that spent donkey years in school. In as much as killing of the Uniport students was barbaric and savagery in all ways, the mission of the 4 students calls for more questions than answers. Even UNIPORT students knew who these boys were in school, they only met their waterloo or fate or woreva. To all you girls shouting because they are fine boys, pick the learning points ie know what your fine boy boyfriend is actually doing -- be it cultism/yahoo plus or robbery. i rest my case

you're a pathological liar....
what has the modakeke/ife crisis gotta do with the students of oau? the school is located several kilometres away from the town and they don't operate off-campus hostels! there were no students killed in that particular crisis.....stop throwing lies around to score cheap brownie points!

rolchi:
Let me pretend I did not read all your curse words. I only said, I don't agree with you and good, civilized people will know that this is not an insult. However, I still maintain that fraternities are different from these bushman cult groups in Nigerian Universities. University Cult groups are not registered, not even with the resident university authority, so under Nigerian Law, they are "outlaws".

you don't have enough wisdom! confraternity groups are registered in nigeria. i don't know the particular group these boys belong to so i would not assume like you're doing here. the wole soyinkas of this world started confraternity in nigerian universities - although it's now a sorry excuse but even then - are you justifying this killing because these boys were cultists? i am starting to think you are drunk! there's a due process to be followed if one is a cultist - why would a community decide to kill 4 students just because they were alleged to be cult boys?

Please, educate me, those fraternities abroad, do they carry axes in the morning in a group of five to go and collect money from "one" debtor?

why not?
there are violent debt collectors everywhere - if you owe someone, pay up or get smashed! the boys with axe did not attack anyone or did they?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Deegirl619: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
They should go and read their books, where were they when the merciless killing was carried out on their colleagues? This is medicine after death as far as am concerned, please go read your books jor, the revenge is not necessary.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

If you hear they are beating a robber outside and they are humilating him, will you know why. The students didn't know what was going on. They took them to their elders which no UNIPORT student attended. Paraded them in the community, not the school. So it would be difficult for students to intervene. By the time they knew what was going on and tried to intervene, it was too late. So now after asking around among their colleagues, someone might have known that someone in that area was owing Lloyd and planned to go very early to get his money.

Well just assumptions. Let us wait for the official report.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by superstar1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

what has the modakeke/ife crisis gotta do with the students of oau? the school is located several kilometres away from the town and they don't operate off-campus hostels! there were no students killed in that particular crisis.....stop throwing lies around to score cheap brownie points!

you don't have enough wisdom! confraternity groups are registered in nigeria. i don't know the particular group these boys belong to so i would not assume like you're doing here. the wole soyinkas of this world started confraternity in nigerian universities - although it's now a sorry excuse but even then - are you justifying this killing because these boys were cultists? i am starting to think you are drunk! there's a due process to be followed if one is a cultist - why would a community decide to kill 4 students just because they were alleged to be cult boys!

Please, educate me, those fraternities abroad, do they carry axes in the morning in a group of five to go and collect money from "one" debtor?

Bros, your quoting me as a liar makes me laugh in swahili the more. ask your alumni that were in school around then, they will tell you the story. I am not here to score cheap points, if you do not know a story, just own up that you do not. If there is any Ife alumnus that was in school during ife/modakeke, when OAU students and a particular prof were killed, kindly collaborate. the bottom line is, your madness ends at your school gate or at most the expressway across your school. Even when OAU was OAU, students will not march on Modakeke community talkless of now that you have babies in diapers in Unis.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chiboy11(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
oyb:

Why is the op posting pictures of last years post election riots?

grin grin grin grin Bursted
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by buklan: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
sadYou'v said it all.its so sad!!
sexkillz: I knew this would happen. . . Now the question people supporting the killing of those boys should ask themselves is, did you see this coming?

I said it yesterday and i am repeating it today. The revenge attack for those 4 boys would be deadlier, and if care is not taken, more than 4 lives will be lost.

All these would have been avoided if the blood thirsty, no brain having, barbaric indigenes of aluu had let the police handle this case, or at least had the common sense to conduct a proper investigation. You lynched armed robbers and there were no arms in their possession?

Aluu will know that they made a mistake. Now, can they count the number of cultists and robbers in that mob, coming to inflict damage?

They said killing those four boys is to serve as an example, well, i say this revenge attack will also serve as example to future participants of jungle justice. . . Two wrongs never make a right. Revenge is a vicious cycle. I guess it's a little too late to cry now. I am sorry for the innocent people that would be caught up in this mess. . .

What a pity.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
Are these not the same students who end up becoming armed robbers? - killing, raping, and maiming innocent people before disposing them of their wealth and belongings?? Or, end up becoming kidnappers??

I don't condone jungle justice - but these brutal cultists need to be put in check... Fraternities in other countries are about brotherhood, however, in Nigeria, it's a vicious cycle of criminals...

Villagers are unsophisticated people, and they should have known better than to rob the peasant villagers - and dispose them off their laptops and phones... However, it becomes problematic when students also indulge in the same barbaric acts committed by the peasant villagers... The deed has been done - the students need to get back to their books - and allow the police to take action...

It's just appalling to see the gruesome murder of these guys all over the internet...

BTW, R.I.P..
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coogar: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
superstar1:
Bros, your quoting me as a liar makes me laugh in swahili the more. ask your alumni that were in school around then, they will tell you the story. I am not here to score cheap points, if you do not know a story, just own up that you do not. If there is any Ife alumnus that was in school during ife/modakeke, when OAU students and a particular prof were killed, kindly collaborate. the bottom line is, your madness ends at your school gate or at most the expressway across your school. Even when OAU was OAU, students will not march on Modakeke community talkless of now that you have babies in diapers in Unis.

the onus is on you to prove ife students died in the crisis! the worst that happened were houses where students resided were burnt and the warring factions gave students like 2 hrs to pack their belongings before torching the houses!

lmao @ ife's madness ends @ their school gate! the same awo boys who have broken prisoners from ife prisons several times? the awo boys who confronted about 200 motor park touts and burnt a 3-hectare motor park on the ife-ibadan expressway? you know little about oau - go and ask your uncles about ife students!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Allohrandy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

why are you asking a stupid question? is it against the law to go in group of 5 to collect their money and is it also against the law to collect the money being owned to one o them by 5am?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by anitank(f): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
I just read on twitter that 5 people from the aluu community have been killed. Not very sure about this but if its true..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by saintdoh: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Abeg,we dont need more blood ooo,afterall we re nt vampires.let peace reign in ph joor.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

you don't have enough wisdom! confraternity groups are registered in nigeria. i don't know the particular group these boys belong to so i would not assume like you're doing here. the wole soyinkas of this world started confraternity in nigerian universities - although it's now a sorry excuse but even then - are you justifying this killing because these boys were cultists? i am starting to think you are drunk! there's a due process to be followed if one is a cultist - why would a community decide to kill 4 students just because they were alleged to be cult boys?

why not?
there are violent debt collectors everywhere - if you owe someone, pay up or get smashed! the boys with axe did not attack anyone or did they?

Dear Coogar, I accept I don't have enough wisdom but I do have a good capacity to remember that the former President Olusegun Obasanjo then gave instructions to wipe out cultists in Nigerian Universities after the OAU Saga. I also remember that Professor Wole Soyinka has denounced Pyrates Confraternity operating In Universities (though, this may be disputed in reality). However, this also mean that they are not recognised. Coogar, if these boys were members of the JayCee or Rotaract or even "Keggites", they won't have died. If they were members of the Freemason or Reformed Ogboni Fraternity or Rosicrucian, they still would not have died in a University Host Community Mob orchestrated murder squad. This is my point. Believe you me, once and if the Nigerian Police can establish they were cultists, that is the end of this case.

May their souls rest in peace and may the "ever articulate, never shaking, Of the greatest gbigbi! Of d greatest gbagba !ever conscious gbogbo! Un intimidated gbegbe" of the Nigerian Student STAY OUT of CULTISM.

May God help us all.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

why not?

Dear Coogar, I accept I don't have enough wisdom but I do have a good capacity to remember that the former President Olusegun Obasanjo then gave instructions to wipe out cultists in Nigerian Universities after the OAU Saga. I also remember that Professor Wole Soyinka has denounced Pyrates Confraternity operating In Universities (though, this may be disputed in reality). However, this also mean that they are not recognised. Coogar, if these boys were members of the JayCee or Rotaract or even "Keggites", they won't have died. If they were members of the Freemason or Reformed Ogboni Fraternity or Rosicrucian, they still would not have died in a University Host Community Mob orchestrated murder squad. This is my point. Believe you me, once and if the Nigerian Police can establish they were cultists, that is the end of this case.

May their souls rest in peace and may the "ever articulate, never shaking, Of the greatest gbigbi! Of d greatest gbagba !ever conscious gbogbo! Un intimidated gbegbe" of the Nigerian Student STAY OUT of CULTISM.

May God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.