Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59778 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mskata(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

There is no proof yet that they were cultists or robbers. Let us wait for the police to finish their investigation.
LOOK AT THIS PICTURE http://vanessamichael..co.uk/2012/10/picture-of-ugonnaone-of-victims-of-aluu.html

[b] This picture of Ugonna one of the deceased surfaced, while he was on a working holiday in London. Okay sources reiterated that he's one of the children of a well-to-do family. So the story of him being involved in a petty theft is really kinda contradictory. And according to an eye-witness who claimed to be very close to the deceased family, the boys were just unfortunate and were at the wrong place at the wrong time. On that fateful day, one of the victims actually went to collect the money a friend owed him and somehow an argument ensued. The debtor then raised a false alarm alerting the indigenes of the community. Sadly, there had been reports of incessant thefts/robbery in that community. And so the boys were rounded-up, taken to the chief's and even though they pleaded innocence, it all fell on deaf ears. They were then stripped, paraded as robbers, beaten and burned to death. With the very disturbing video all over the net, the nation and those in diaspora are calling for JUSTICE as it was wrong for the villagers to have taken the law into their hands.[/b]

This is the story I heard, I don't know why people are just calling them Cultists and Robbers without any proof. I even Heard that Tekena is very cool and not a hot headed kid. Let us not jump into conclusion yet.

Collect money around 5am
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by solomto(f): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

There is no proof yet that they were cultists or robbers. Let us wait for the police to finish their investigation.
LOOK AT THIS PICTURE http://vanessamichael..co.uk/2012/10/picture-of-ugonnaone-of-victims-of-aluu.html

[b] This picture of Ugonna one of the deceased surfaced, while he was on a working holiday in London. Okay sources reiterated that he's one of the children of a well-to-do family. So the story of him being involved in a petty theft is really kinda contradictory. And according to an eye-witness who claimed to be very close to the deceased family, the boys were just unfortunate and were at the wrong place at the wrong time. On that fateful day, one of the victims actually went to collect the money a friend owed him and somehow an argument ensued. The debtor then raised a false alarm alerting the indigenes of the community. Sadly, there had been reports of incessant thefts/robbery in that community. And so the boys were rounded-up, taken to the chief's and even though they pleaded innocence, it all fell on deaf ears. They were then stripped, paraded as robbers, beaten and burned to death. With the very disturbing video all over the net, the nation and those in diaspora are calling for JUSTICE as it was wrong for the villagers to have taken the law into their hands.[/b]

This is the story I heard, I don't know why people are just calling them Cultists and Robbers without any proof. I even Heard that Tekena is very cool and not a hot headed kid. Let us not jump into conclusion yet.
really
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Skywalker5(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
those illiterate villagers needs to be taught lesson
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tpnatuzzi: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
This is barbaric as in totally babaric....#sons* embarassed
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
thats the irritating thing about this country....U CANT EVEN GET A PROPER INFORMATION

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by lion042(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
You guys should kill both their king and elders....wicked villagers

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Guy, without mincing word, I know you are a dumbass and I won't sink so low to your level because, honestly we don't belong to the same cat. You are just a low life, vacuous momo.
What is your definition of dumbass and low life,imagine a 20 something years who can't even fend for himself let alone the people around him call me a low life.
Don't belong to same cat? How does that sound to you dull ceramic brain,you watch ya fvcking back cos I might pull the trigger on your fvcking as:s goon.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
livingstoneony: ALUTA CONTINUA,VICTORIA ACERTA! *chanting God of aluta send down fire!....3ce* cool# dey should try it in jos and see war!!!...d villagers should be mounted on with the full weight of d aluta community! Of the greatest gbigbi! Of d greatest gbagba !ever conscious gbogbo! Un intimidated gbegbe!ALUTA CONTINUA
My brother take it easy...all those earth moving words only end within the four walls of the university. When you come out and face the realities of the actual world, you will forget "Of the greatest gbigbi! Of d greatest gbagba !ever conscious gbogbo! Un intimidated gbegbe!ALUTA CONTINUA". However, I must quickly add that in any scenario and in any part of Nigeria, Nigerian Students CAN NEVER overwhelm their host community. It is always better to thread more carefully. Otherwise, the authorities of UNIPORT will close down the school but who will close down the Host Community?

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coogar: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

I don't agree with you....the only thing that will stop this from happening in future in UNIPORT or in any Nigerian University is for STUDENTS to STAY OFF CULTS!

you must be very śtupid!
how do you stop confraternity in tertiary institutions! there are frat groups abroad too so stop mouthing nonsense. even if we agree these boys have been bad, is this the way to treat humans? the state governor of rivers is a bästard - he should not be voted in the next election if he doesn't go to aluu community and arrest their community leaders and their first sons for this barbaric act! how are these people different from boko haram?

rolchi:
My brother take it easy...all those earth moving words only end within the four walls of the university. When you come out and face the realities of the actual world, you will forget "Of the greatest gbigbi! Of d greatest gbagba !ever conscious gbogbo! Un intimidated gbegbe!ALUTA CONTINUA". However, I must quickly add that in any scenario and in any part of Nigeria, Nigerian Students CAN NEVER overwhelm their host community. It is always better to thread more carefully Otherwise, the authorities of UNIPORT will close down the school but who will close down the Host Community?

oau students overwhelm the whole south west of nigeria! even obasanjo was kidnapped briefly by oau students in 1999 shortly before he became the president amidst his security agents! had that happened in ife, half of the houses there would be ablazed by now!

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: thats the irritating thing about this country....U CANT EVEN GET A PROPER INFORMATION

my dear this is a country that does not keep records and its a deliberate strategy to continue corruption.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Goldieluks: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

you must be very śtupid!
how do you stop confraternity in tertiary institutions! there are frat groups abroad too so stop mouthing nonsense. even if we agree these boys have been bad, is this the way to treat humans? the state governor of rivers is a bästard - he should not be voted in the next election if he doesn't go to aluu community and arrest their community leaders and their first sons for this barbaric act! how are these people different from boko haram?

Gbam!!!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

you must be very śtupid!

The state governor is on the last lap of his tenure and may almost certainly go into senate in the next election.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Obinoscopy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
lion042: You guys should kill both their king and elders....wicked villagers

After the killing what do you expect the survivors to do? Fold their arms and watch? There will be reprisals upon reprisals and the vicious cycle continues
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coogar: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
soundtruth:

The state governor is on the last lap of his tenure and may almost certainly go into senate in the next election.

the manner by which these boys were murdered would haunt me for a long time! what a gruesome way to die!!! i am guessing there's no police in that part of nigeria - how could that happen in broad day light?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by wills(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
PLEASE AND PLEASE FOLKS UPLOADING THE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND OTHERS ONLINE FORUMS /WEB SITES SHOULD ALL PLEASE REMOVE / BRING DOWN THIS VIDEOS AND PICTURES ONLINE.

SHOW SOME RESPECT AND SENSITIVITY TO THIS YOUNG MEN FAMILIES AND FRIEND... PLEASE AND PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THEM WITH THIS HORRIFIC IMAGES OF THE LAST FEW MINS OF THE LIFE'S OF THEIR LOVED ONES...

IF YOUR READ THIS COMMENT,REPOST ON OTHER SITE LETS GET THESE VIDEO OFF THE WEB .. I DID NOT WATCH AND WILL NEVER CAUSE SUCH VIOLENCE BY HUMANS ON OTHER HUMANS,ITS JUST TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN AND NOT BECOME DESPONDENT..... ..ITS JUST A CAMPAIGN TO GET THIS OFF YOUTUBE AND OTHER SITES...
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Raxxye(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
freecocoa: That your friend doesn't know what she's saying, where are the supposed weapons? Where are the goods they stole? People should stop spreading lies abeg.

How do you know those are lies? Much as it is bad to have killed them, and in the gruesome way it was done, those boys weren‘t angels. All the contacts I have made with students resident in Aluu say those boys were armed. We should condemn their killings, and yet in so doing not refer to black as white.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chic2pimp(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Obinoscopy:

After the killing what do you expect the survivors to do? Fold their arms and watch? There will be reprisals upon reprisals and the vicious cycle continues
Very Good point made there.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by gunboot: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
sexkillz: Seems you are also in support of violence. Will beheading the elders bring the boys back? Smh. . .

Now what makes you different from the mob that killed the boys? Aren't you as guilty as they are? Let the law take its course. Taking law into your own hands never does anyone good. Or is one example not enough?

Revenge is a vicious cycle.
Violence bigets violence.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by superstar1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
These OAU people should keep quiet. Where were they when Modakeke people killed their students during Ife/Modakeke war? You can never win any war with an indigene. The tales abound all over Nigeria. I attended UI, so I do not know how staying off campus life is. As a student,just face your books and graduate into the larger society that does not recognise all those your aluta jargons. Also note that people of 16/17 are in private schools graduating by age 20 nowadays and organisations will rather employ those dummies than you that spent donkey years in school. In as much as killing of the Uniport students was barbaric and savagery in all ways, the mission of the 4 students calls for more questions than answers. Even UNIPORT students knew who these boys were in school, they only met their waterloo or fate or woreva. To all you girls shouting because they are fine boys, pick the learning points ie know what your fine boy boyfriend is actually doing -- be it cultism/yahoo plus or robbery. i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/201290-video-of-four-uniport-students-tortured-to-death-very-graphic.html

i just watched this video and i support UNIPORT on this.
It is hard to imagine innocent students killed like that.

if i wake up tomorrow and i no see 4 papers say atleast 70 killed in Aluu by uniport students
i go vex
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
mskata:

Collect money around 5am

My broda, the thing tire me sef and in a crowd of 5 persons too...5 persons went to collect money from "one" debtor by 5am in the morning
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
Raxxye:

How do you know those are lies? Much as it is bad to have killed them, and in the gruesome way it was done, those boys weren‘t angels. All the contacts I have made with students resident in Aluu say those boys were armed. We should condemn their killings, and yet in so doing not refer to black as white.
Who are the ïdiots u av spoken to? Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth & STFU and go to bed..

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

My broda, the thing tire me sef and in a crowd of 5 persons too...5 persons went to collect money from "one" debtor by 5am in the morning

come are u guys this dumb?
no arms were recovered, and moreover, you debtors know how you wake so early so they dont meet you at home
the fact that no arms were found clears it all
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by osamedia(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
Raxxye:

If not for the office i hold in nairaland, i go for tell u ur life history and probably teach u how to post at this kind of situation....rubbishhhhhhhhhhh infact seun disregister my account cos dis raxxye dey make me ves.........I pray make e happen for benin, wether Show Guys non go get that community down.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by superstar1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
for the people clamouring for reprisal attack -- the only people that can launch such an attack is their cult group, provided they are cult boys and it will at heir own peril too. Correct Vigilante pass cultism, that is confirmed. If they are robbers, there cannot be any reprisal anywhere, the other member of the group will rather migrate to other places jejely. If they are none of the above and were just unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, it is the Nigerian Police and Court that can launch such reprisal attacks on their behalf. Apart from these scenarios, nothing will happen. It will all die a natural death like the case of Africa of OAU, Hon. Bankole, Farouk Lawan and the oil subsidy thieves. No be Naija. naija na jungle and the rule in the jungle is '' Survival of the fittest and elimination of the unfit''

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by pearlhapi(f): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
sexkillz: I knew this would happen. . . Now the question people supporting the killing of those boys should ask themselves is, did you see this coming?

I said it yesterday and i am repeating it today. The revenge attack for those 4 boys would be deadlier, and if care is not taken, more than 4 lives will be lost.

All these would have been avoided if the blood thirsty, no brain having, barbaric indigenes of aluu had let the police handle this case, or at least had the common sense to conduct a proper investigation. You lynched armed robbers and there were no arms in their possession?

Aluu will know that they made a mistake. Now, can they count the number of cultists and robbers in that mob, coming to inflict damage?

They said killing those four boys is to serve as an example, well, i say this revenge attack will also serve as example to future participants of jungle justice. . . Two wrongs never make a right. Revenge is a vicious cycle. I guess it's a little too late to cry now. I am sorry for the innocent people that would be caught up in this mess. . .

What a pity.
summary
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

you must be very śtupid!

oau students overwhelm the whole south west of nigeria! even obasanjo was kidnapped briefly by oau students in 1999 shortly before he became the president amidst his security agents! had that happened in ife, half of the houses there would be ablazed by now!

Let me pretend I did not read all your curse words. I only said, I don't agree with you and good, civilized people will know that this is not an insult. However, I still maintain that fraternities are different from these bushman cult groups in Nigerian Universities. University Cult groups are not registered, not even with the resident university authority, so under Nigerian Law, they are "outlaws". Please, educate me, those fraternities abroad, do they carry axes in the morning in a group of five to go and collect money from "one" debtor?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Suljosh: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
yeye4live: a friend in ph sent it to me ok, dats y i said confirm dat ok

well u lied.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Oh yes....There will be blood. *with jigsaw's voice*
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by osamedia(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

Let me pretend I did not read all your curse words. I only said, I don't agree with you and good, civilized people will know that this is not an insult. However, I still maintain that fraternities are different from these bushman cult groups in Nigerian Universities. University Cult groups are not registered, not even with the resident university authority, so under Nigerian Law, they are "outlaws". Please, educate me, those fraternities abroad, do they carry axes in the morning in a group of five to go and collect money from "one" debtor?

May God deliver u from ur dumb condition................. who carry axe? probably some ALUNN people don send u fake and ilegal jists.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
superstar1: These OAU people should keep quiet. Where were they when Modakeke people killed their students during Ife/Modakeke war? You can never win any war with an indigene. The tales abound all over Nigeria. I attended UI, so I do not know how staying off campus life is. As a student,just face your books and graduate into the larger society that does not recognise all those your aluta jargons. Also note that people of 16/17 are in private schools graduating by age 20 nowadays and organisations will rather employ those dummies than you that spent donkey years in school. In as much as killing of the Uniport students was barbaric and savagery in all ways, the mission of the 4 students calls for more questions than answers. Even UNIPORT students knew who these boys were in school, they only met their waterloo or fate or woreva. To all you girls shouting because they are fine boys, pick the learning points ie know what your fine boy boyfriend is actually doing -- be it cultism/yahoo plus or robbery. i rest my case

On point Nwanne!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by gunboot: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

What he's definitely saying is, two wrongs don't make a right, and killing more innocent souls won't avail much, it would only do more harms than good. You don't repay evil with evil, not in a situation like this when the real story behind those villagers actions is yet to be ascertained. Besides, police and other force/security agents should be allowed to do their work and make sure those who set the students ablaze were been brought to book not the other students taking law into their own hands..
My brother, you are correct in America, and so on. But in a country like Nigeria where the government does not live up to the peoples expectation, you are wrong. We have known the police and the other forces not to deliver and so waiting for them will amount to not doing anything. You will not be suprised if the police go to request money from those parents to support them in their investigation. Yes, I don't support violence, but I boldly say that anyone who kills should be made to die either by the law or anyone who is aggrieved. The only equivalent punishment to killing is killing. UNIPORT, your action is justified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.