Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59769 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coogar: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
anitank: I just read on twitter that 5 people from the aluu community have been killed. Not very sure about this but if its true..... undecided undecided undecided

until 400 people die in aluu community, no mercy! 1 life of an undergraduate = 100 lives of barbaric, demonic, uneducated villagers! that their homoerotic governor is so weak i am wondering how he got elected as a governor! he musta probably opened his buttcheeks for some powerful politicians to get to his position!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Allohrandy: why are you asking a stupid question? is it against the law to go in group of 5 to collect their money and is it also against the law to collect the money being owned to one o them by 5am?

Where they not other persons moving in groups that morning by 5am...going about their business, are they dead?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Raxxye(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
So some people really believe this “debt collection“ story? Truth is when people die, especially in the gruesome manner these boys were killed, a lot of emotions are drawn. But should we just believe anything? There‘s no disputing the fact that it is bad to have killed them; and in that manner, but these stories flying around in their defence have too many holes. I think we should just condemn the jungle justice and stop selling and buying lie-ladden stories!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by emmayoc: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Wat wer d students doin before dey burnt dem. Very late action. Aluta spirit is dead in uniport. I swear dis rubbish cannot happen in unical.(Great malabites)by now families of those devils wuld hav bn burnt alive.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Raxxye(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2012
coogar:

until 400 people die in aluu community, no mercy! 1 life of an undergraduate = 100 lives of barbaric, demonic, uneducated villagers! that their homoerotic governor is so weak i am wondering how he got elected as a governor! he musta probably opened his buttcheeks for some powerful politicians to get to his position!
Calm down,Bro, and answer this question:the undergraduate students in Uniport who are natives of Aluu, on which side of the battle would you advise they fight?
And since you are so hungry to see more bloodshed, why not come and lead us in the battle?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coogar: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2012
Raxxye:
Calm down,Bro, and answer this question:the undergraduate students in Uniport who are natives of Aluu, on which side of the battle would you advise they fight?
And since you are so hungry to see more bloodshed, why not come and lead us in the battle?

did these indigenous students take part in the killing? were they for it or against it? that answer should answer your question! who is asking you to lead the battle? you have already shown weakness by letting it exceed 72 hrs. anything students do now is an after-thought! i am asking the state governor to do something and make a scapegoat of the leaders and the chiefs of that community to deter such practises! if something is not done, this rubbish would happen again!

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Ademicko: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2012
i pity the boys o

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by fiftynaira(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Now if you re a student here and you live in aluu you willl agree with me that you will not live in peace now the question is did they actually steal phones ? If they did from the video I watched I saw no phones there... Your guess might be good as mine,

WE MUST REKINDLE aLUTA SPIRIT if u re a unique student here let us do a protest march from senate to the king of aluu tomorrow by 11.am
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Imagine those boiz were to be my brother embarassed embarassed….If i know mount bomb for that village, call me bastarddd angry angry…I still keep imagining it sha sad sad
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: That your friend doesn't know what she's saying, where are the supposed weapons? Where are the goods they stole? People should stop spreading lies abeg.

It seems you know more than most of us here, mind telling us why they were killed? you want to see what they stole? is the school that far from where the incident occurred? you can go ask for us abeg, make sure you also ask for the weapons.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2012
fiftynaira: Now if you re a student here and you live in aluu you willl agree with me that you will not live in peace now the question is did they actually steal phones ? If they did from the video I watched I saw no phones there... Your guess might be good as mine,

WE MUST REKINDLE aLUTA SPIRIT if u re a unique student here let us do a protest march from senate to the king of aluu tomorrow by 11.am

Bros, aluta wetin u mean protest without retaliation??…….In case u can detonate….ping pong jor
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2012
Goldieluks: [size=18pt]SET ALU ABLAZE AND WIPE THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

HYPOCRISY SMELLING ALL OVER YOU!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2012
Does laptop thieves av 2 carry guns,dey r thieves caught wt lappy n phones,come if u r nt in ph kip shut,aluu community is nt better dan d north.d killing by d robbers 2much
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom: Imagine those boiz were to be my brother embarassed embarassed….If i know mount bomb for that village, call me bastarddd angry angry…I still keep imagining it sad sad

What if your brothers actually did what they were punished for? (just saying)
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:28am On Oct 08, 2012
fiftynaira: Now if you re a student here and you live in aluu you willl agree with me that you will not live in peace now the question is did they actually steal phones ? If they did from the video I watched I saw no phones there... Your guess might be good as mine,

Please no form of violence should take place. Enough lives have been lost. Don't give anyone excuse to harm you guys. Please we don't want anymore harm on you guys.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2012
honeric01:

HYPOCRISY SMELLING ALL OVER YOU!

Oga what are police, there for?? angry …Or didn't you watch the brutal killing?? # cry cry cry
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2012
honeric01:

What if your brothers actually did what they were punished for? (just saying)

Why do we have police/authorities?? And why must you kill my brother when he didn't kill a soul?? angry ….I guess u havnt seen a more brutal fight in ur entire life my brother..
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Raxxye(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2012
coogar:

did these indigenous students take part in the killing? were they for it or against it? that answer should answer your question! who is asking you to lead the battle? you have already shown weakness by letting it exceed 72 hrs. anything students do now is an after-thought! i am asking the state governor to do something and make a scapegoat of the leaders and the chiefs of that community to deter such practises! if something is not done, this rubbish would happen again!

You said Uniport students should kill 100 villagers for each of the 4 students the mob killed, so I thought you could be of help on the students‘ side.
And how do we determine the side the indigenous students belong since they couldn‘t all have been at the scene of the incidence?
Maybe you should be reminded that “civility is not a sign of WEAKNESS( as you suppose it is), nor crudity a sign of strength“.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Oga what are police, there for?? angry …Or didn't you watch the brutal killing?? # cry cry cry

Oh you have a police force? did you say that or you just want to play the sentiment games? you know we don't have a functional police force, yet you're talking about police here. Now let me ask you, during these period, DID ANY POLICE SHOW UP to stop the attack? are you trying to say no one could call police since it wasn't done in private?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by fiftynaira(m): 12:38am On Oct 08, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Please no form of violence should take place. Enough lives have been lost. Don't give anyone excuse to harm you guys. Please we don't want anymore harm on you guys.
am assuring you that no form of violence would take place pictures will be posted by me and we really want to know the real story cos them say them say is now too much...

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by harizonal123(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2012
PORT HAR COURT—A Chief in
Omokere Aluu community and 12
others have been arrested in
connection with the killing of four
students of University of Port
Harcourt, Rivers State, last Friday over robbery allegation. The students were burnt in
Omokere Aluu by some irate
youths for allegedly stealing
blackberry phones and laptops. State Police Public Relations
Officer, Mr. Ben Ugwuegbulam, in
a statement, said those arrested
would be thoroughly quizzed over
the incident. The Police image maker was silent
on whether the deceased students
were robbery suspects or not, but
appealed to their parents and
students of the University not to
take the laws into their hands as a result of the killings, and
condemned the killing of the
students. He said: “Rivers State Police
Command unequivocally condemns
the gruesome killing of four
UniPort students on October 5, by
irate mob from Aluu community.
The command sympathises with the families of the slain students
and also appeals to them not to
take the laws into their hands.
Students of the university are
urged not to engage in any
reprisal attack as such could lead to chaos and anarchy. “The command has commenced
investigation into the incident.
Amazing success has been
recorded in that regard as 13
persons, including the chief of the
community suspected to have been involved in the reprehensible,
barbaric act, have been arrested
based on credible intelligence and
video clips of the killings. Suspects
are being interrogated by crack
police team.”
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Localtrouble: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2012
embarassedToo many versions to this story that I don't even know what to believe anymore..this is really disheartening, robbers..cultist or whatever..how can you watch your fellow human-being being killed like that? And people were jeering and encouraging the executioner shocked? So sad..I cant even sleep, such a waste! Were the police sleeping when all this was happening?

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Why do we have police/authorities?? And why must you kill my brother when he didn't kill a soul?? angry ….I guess u havnt seen a more brutal fight in ur entire life my brother..

LOL, i laugh at your raging emotion, pray tell you don't see violence. the issue here is "did they do what they said they did?" stop being emotional, no one can kill my brothers this way because they can never even be "tagged robbers nor cultist". for people to be debating if they were cultist/robbers is enough to have a rethink about the kinda life they lived, i don't know what happened and don't know these guys either but some people have been posting that they knew the guys as cultist bla bla bla. All i know is that whoever kills by the sword MUST surely die by the sword, a law of karma (be it cultist or whoever kills innocent people).
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by dgreatest1: 12:46am On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Seems you are also in support of violence. Will beheading the elders bring the boys back? Smh. . .

Now what makes you different from the mob that killed the boys? Aren't you as guilty as they are? Let the law take its course. Taking law into your own hands never does anyone good. Or is one example not enough?

Revenge is a vicious cycle.

@sexkills,which law or legal system are you talking about??
the one in nigeria or outside nigeria?
the law that frees criminals of crimes that they actually committed??
in as much as i am not and will never be in support of jungle justice,i think we must really focus on the main reason it has gotten to this state....where people or individuals take law into their hands...it is as a result of the collapse in our security and legal systems..when our security and legal system is addressed,then our society will start having belief in the law and our security personnel.....
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Raxxye(m): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2012
coogar:

did these indigenous students take part in the killing? were they for it or against it? that answer should answer your question!

So if the indigenous students are in support of the killing, they should join their community to fight against their fellow students, and if not in support, they should join the students to fight against their community, huh? You make a lot of sense,my man!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, i laugh at your raging emotion, pray tell you don't see violence. the issue here is "did they do what they said they did?" stop being emotional, no one can kill my brothers this way because they can never even be "tagged robbers nor cultist". for people to be debating if they were cultist/robbers is enough to have a rethink about the kinda life they lived, i don't know what happened and don't know these guys either but some people have been posting that they knew the guys as cultist bla bla bla. All i know is that whoever kills by the sword MUST surely die by the sword, a law of karma (be it cultist or whoever kills innocent people).

Logic evades you….Now tell me, who's at fault??- The suspected robbers or the killers?? Don't forget this like minded people as you, IGNORANTLY took laws into their hands, just because one uneducated/ignoramus chieftaincy title holder instructed them, which is extremely against the stated rules/law/constitution…Are you with me sir??

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 1:01am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Logic evades you….Now tell me, who's at fault??- The suspected robbers or the killers?? Don't forget this like minded people as you, IGNORANTLY took laws into their hands, just because one uneducated/ignoramus chieftaincy title holder instructed them, which is extremely against the stated rules/law/constitution…Are you with me sir??

Won't toll your path bro, i have to be different from you in all spheres so i won't toll your path. a society where the police and the court is not trusted, what happens in such society?

your answer is my response.

Good night.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2012
dgreatest1:

@sexkills,which law or legal system are you talking about??
the one in nigeria or outside nigeria?
the law that frees criminals of crimes that they actually committed??
in as much as i am not and will never be in support of jungle justice,i think we must really focus on the main reason it has gotten to this state....where people or individuals take law into their hands...it is as a result of the collapse in our security and legal systems..when our security and legal system is addressed,then our society will start having belief in the law and our security personnel.....

Now, whats your proof, if those guys were actually robbers or not, since we don't have them alive to defend the said accusations levelled against them?? - Btwn, you sounded like it was ur china phone and laptop they stole

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Now, whats your proof, if those guys were actually robbers or not, since we don't have them alive to defend the said accusations levelled against them?? - Btwn, you sounded like it was ur china phone and laptop they stole

You're pouring your frustration on the wrong person, who's suppose to command law and order? the police or who? where was the police during these period? would they frame ignorance? did it happen in private? JUNGLE JUSTICE can ONLY happen in a LAWLESS and TRUST-less society.

Your government is dead, that's why things like these can happen.

Even you yourself is a product of a failed country, you want the killers be killed same way, isn't that hypocrisy? undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2012
honeric01:

Won't toll your path bro, i have to be different from you in all spheres so i won't toll your path. a society where the police and the court is not trusted, what happens in such society?

your answer is my response.

Good night.

And this same police you don't trust, would still be the one you would run to, when a neighbour takes your soap from the window- ABy u self go do am jungle justice?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

And this same police you don't trust, would still be the one you would run to, when a neighbour takes your soap from the window- ABy u self go do am jungle justice?? grin grin

Nope, it was a question for you to answer, too bad you couldn't comprehend. in a sane country where the system works, it's the police that shows up first, but too bad you don't know how a good system work because you have never seen or lived in one. tongue

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Immune1(m): 1:19am On Oct 08, 2012
Out of those four boys....probably one of them would have changed in the near future to becoming a productive member of the society....take cues from someone like Akon;because of reasons like these,going by the law has been the logical way to handle crime.As for me,embarrassing them in public was enough;killing them was way overboard!It would take a heartless criminal to do what they did to those boys.Its such a pity Nigeria is this messed up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Hamza Koudeih: Unravelling A Money Laundering Honcho (photos) / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.