Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (7963 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
jay bee:
Else what?
why cold water u meanie angry angry angry angryIt's too damn cold

Oops...i meant ice cold water.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz, u are doing well for the guys. U mouth full. Is kandiikane really a guy?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: a man is different from a woman isn't that right?

A white man is different was a black man, isn't that right?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
kandiikane:

A white man is different was a black man, isn't that right?
skin complexion is the only difference
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: honestly, acidosis surprised me well sha.. na him sabi
wa gba kontrol..!
smiley smiley
till then, brother..
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: bennyraz, u are doing well for the guys. U mouth full. Is kandiikane really a guy?

She is a she and bennyraz is losing. Let be real.

Kandi brought great points and bennyraz is seems to be all over the place...that is not good for a debate. A debater should never stump themselves with their own comments. He couldnt articulate the different between race and gender superiority because he knows there are no difference other than one is race and one is gender.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Abeg o, too mush sparks. . . Debate never start. grin

It would be on Friday.

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidosis™:

wa gba kontrol..!
smiley smiley
till then, brother..
Omoge wa Gga Control.. that's the essence of the song.. "Superiority"
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
If you believe being superior over a woman then if another race claims to be superior than you, then it may be true.

You can't say it's ok to be superior over a woman but it isn't ok for another to be over you.

What makes you think you are better than a woman? Because that's what it all leads down to.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
sexkillz: Abeg o, too mush sparks. . . Debate never start. grin

It would be on Friday.

I won't be able to take part joor, I'm going to be busy.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
So far on the supporting team we have:

Lolaabokoku
dont8
pleep
jigwe101
2buff
bennyraz
MRbrownJAY
delkuf

opposing:

skydeep
goofie
Mrs Chima
uj sizzle
candygosh
acidosis
pearl~hapi

Pls you can still indicate interest. . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
kandiikane:
I won't be able to take part joor, I'm going to be busy.
You no write name before
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: bennyraz, u are doing well for the guys. U mouth full. Is kandiikane really a guy?
God bless u jare.. cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
We need more opposers...male or female. I hope ee have even numbers if not..i will take two manbitches!!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
I was born superior and I'm not willing to trade My office cuz of money, love, sex e.t.c Una meeen! any man wey trade Hin position cuz of food is not in his right senses. I mean, maybe the woman don cook Combion C for am grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
you call urself a man and a woman is lord over you.. meeen, you're just a weakling! You're not worthy to be called a man! Mind you, been a man is more than a D1ck
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
I see we got some arsekissers!!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by DExplorer1: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
SK, why Friday? Saturday is more relaxed day. It's work free to a large extent.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: you call urself a man and a woman is lord over you.. meeen, you're just a weakling! You're not worthy to be called a man! Mind you, been a man is more than a D1ck

Who said a woman has to be lord over you? And a man is certainly no lord over a woman.

sexkillz: You no write name before

I know, just saying I didn't put my name down because I will be busy weekend and won't want to write and then make a no show.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

It doeznt matter whst the large extent say....it matters to what the debaters say.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Who said a woman has to be lord over you? And a man is certainly no lord over a woman.

which shall soon see?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
mrs Chima
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by jaybee3(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Friday is just around the corner....
Gonna get hot in herrrreeee come friday......
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: mrs Chima

What??
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: which shall soon see?

See wetin? Pre-debate and you haven't even given any ground for your fellow supporters to stand on.

cheesy
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
jay bee: Friday is just around the corner....
Gonna get hot in herrrreeee come friday......
I swear. . . grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:
If the debate starts Friday, it will still extend into Saturday. Friday is good for the majority. . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
i wonder how u relate with hubby at home
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
^how do you show your superiority? With slaps and chokes? grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
kandiikane:

See wetin? Pre-debate and you haven't even given any ground for your fellow supporters to stand on.

cheesy
I wouldn't release the EXpose now grin mind u, i don't do go to deep with analysis but when i do, i make people feel inferior
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: i wonder how u relate with hubby at home

There is no controlling nature in our home. My hubby knows whst is expected of him and i know what is expected of me. My hubby is the head of our home and i am the neck of our home eithout each other support and love..the house in itself stand dividex. My hubby is Nigerian by origin and I am not and we have compatibilty in term similar goals, expectations, and persknality. My husband treats me as if i am one with him not above nor below. I treat my husband the same...we do not assert superiority over each other for we are one. There is no drama and chaos in our home...thats the truth.

Now i can imagine how you run yoirr household and treat your children...i mean wife. I dont doubt it is not too good.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
The irony is that when searching gender superiority on google, you get headings such as, " reasons to why women are genetically superior to men, why are women superior to men, etc"

Oh, the irony. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man / This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? / See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.