Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (7851 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I confuse ooooo!the debaters are too much ni,I shall just be a spectator

You did pretty good on the last debate. You should do this debate.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
2buff: Religion not needed.
Logic alone will prevail here.

Like I said, grin if anyone decides to take it there, we are prepared to take it there as well wink

All points bulletin.

You are right...your ALMIGHTY HIGH SUPREME need a weaker earthling like you to fight HIS battles. Gotcha. wink
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
I hope MBJ come on aboard...He doesn't use "books" authored by opinionated writers to make great points. wink
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You did pretty good on the last debate. You should do this debate.
kk eeeeerm am in and opposing btw thanks for ur complement!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
pearl~hapi:
kk eeeeerm am in and opposing btw thanks for ur complement!

You are welcome.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You are right...your ALMIGHTY HIGH SUPREME need a weaker earthling like you to fight HIS battles. Gotcha. wink

Oh hush. tongue I'm not going to start with you until the debate.
Sharpen your fangs in preparation cheesy
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
2buff:

Oh hush. tongue I'm not going to start with you until the debate.
Sharpen your fangs in preparation cheesy

You already know! tongue
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Lmaooo. grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nnekacherry: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Exactly! Since people are bringing religion in the equation...there is nothing in the Bible, Koran, nor Torah that said men have the RIGHT to assert authority nor superiority in ANY FORM OF RELATIONSHIP most certainly not marriage. I think SOME PEOPLE are confusing "head" with authority and superiority.

Let me save the rest for the debate. cheesy

Lmao @ ''confusing 'head' with authority and superiority''.. grin
You are very right, the way some men exhibit their male chauvinism is simply annoying...
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Lmao @ ''confusing 'head' with authority and superiority''.. grin
You are very right, the way some men exhibit their male chauvinism is simply annoying...

GIRL YES! I can't wait for the debate! I got some guns for them! grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by jaybee3(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
I wanna debate Mrs Chima and my preferred topic is: Why must man bitches be tolerated

1 Like

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
jay bee: I wanna debate Mrs Chima and my preferred topic is: Why must man bitches be tolerated

You know you want to do more than debate Mrs. Chima. I still have your red singlet. wink
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by queensmith: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
I am soo going to read this!!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by jaybee3(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You know you want to do more than debate Mrs. Chima. I still have your red singlet. wink
You been dreaming of born2fuck again?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
sege diaiska danboroba angry angry angry I just opened this thread and i saw some guys opposing! and I'm like WTFFFFFFFFF! are you guys Goodluck Jonathan? A man that doesn't know he's the commander in chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic A man that doesn't know his powers angry angry wtf.. I'm so in this!!! and I'm against every guy opposing angry angry wtf!!! Me i will be talking and my GF/wife will disobey me or she would want to feel superior is she fawking mad ni sexskillszx put me no 1.. let me finsih all thwei women conming here to post.. HJonestlyt Ims so agrngry and so angry angry angry
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
bennyraz: sege diaiska danboroba angry angry angry I just opened this thread and i saw some guys opposing! and I'm like WTFFFFFFFFF! are you guys Goodluck Jonathan? A man that doesn't know he's the commander in chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic A man that doesn't know his powers angry angry wtf.. I'm so in this!!! and I'm against every guy opposing angry angry wtf!!! Me i will be talking and my GF/wife will disobey me or she would want to feel superior is she fawking mad ni sexskillszx put me no 1.. let me finsih all thwei women conming here to post.. HJonestlyt Ims so agrngry and so angry angry angry
be careful with all these goobydegooks cos it will cost u your points undecided. I am opposing too tongue
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
skydeep:
be careful with all these goobydegooks cos it will cost u your points undecided. I am opposing too tongue
which points?? en en.. if you people had ur way, u wud all remote control ur husbands becuz dats wat u all want to do.. turn a man into a puppet.. wtf. And some men are coming here to OPPOSE too.. is that Love or what? my father taught me to be a man, my father taught me to be the head.. The General grin grin you know what i mean! My office shouldn;t be questioned by my GF/wife except she wana sleep in a guard-room tongue tongue
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
bennyraz: which points?? en en.. if you people had ur way, u wud all remote control ur husbands becuz dats wat u all want to do.. turn a man into a puppet.. wtf. And some men are coming here to OPPOSE too.. is that Love or what? my father taught me to be a man, my father taught me to be the head.. The General grin grin you know what i mean! My office shouldn;t be questioned by my GF/wife except she wana sleep in a guard-room tongue tongue
Then your father was wrong tongue
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
skydeep:
Then your father was wrong tongue
the truth is.. when u drag a man's office with him, he'll simply dump u even if you're married. That is why most men and men with common sense settle for submissive women
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
jay bee:
You been dreaming of born2fuck again?

Who is born2fuck That's your boo? lipsrsealed
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
bennyraz: sege diaiska danboroba angry angry angry I just opened this thread and i saw some guys opposing! and I'm like WTFFFFFFFFF! are you guys Goodluck Jonathan? A man that doesn't know he's the commander in chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic A man that doesn't know his powers angry angry wtf.. I'm so in this!!! and I'm against every guy opposing angry angry wtf!!! Me i will be talking and my GF/wife will disobey me or she would want to feel superior is she fawking mad ni sexskillszx put me no 1.. let me finsih all thwei women conming here to post.. HJonestlyt Ims so agrngry and so angry angry angry
you seem to be so much in love with the f word[wtf is obviously used in almost every two word]na wa oooo#word abuse
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
queensmith: I am soo going to read this!!

You already know it gon be off the chain! grin grin grin

I just hope I am woke and online when it is time cos of the time difference but this one topic I would NOT WANT TO MISS.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
bennyraz: the truth is.. when u drag a man's office with him, he'll simply dump u even if you're married. That is why most men and men with common sense settle for submissive women

I hope you are not planning to debate on the supporting team...YOU WILL KILL THE TEAM LITERALLY with such comments. lipsrsealed

I offer my condolences ahead of time.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
I hope MBJ come on aboard...He doesn't use "books" authored by opinionated writers to make great points. wink

Oh sista I will gladly join this debate........ although I work in weekends night, I will do my best to be online during the afternoon/ early evening for this one ......

Sexkillz, count me in on this one, as I would like to join the supporting team!!!!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 10, 2012
So far on the supporting team we have:

Lolaabokoku
dont8
pleep
jigwe101
2buff
bennyraz
MRbrownJAY

opposing:

skydeep
goofie
Mrs Chima
uj sizzle
candygosh
acidosis
pearl~hapi

Pls you can still indicate interest. . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2012
Do my eyes decieve me or are there really MALES on the opposing team? undecided
.....wow.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 1:38am On Oct 10, 2012
I am trady to whoop some arses!!!!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On Oct 10, 2012
2buff: Do my eyes decieve me or are there really MALES on the opposing team? undecided
.....wow.

Tbeu srent chauvnistic like you. tongue
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 2:18am On Oct 10, 2012
dont8: Supporting.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Can't wait. Hope my network won't go loco
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2012
pearl~hapi:
you seem to be so much in love with the f word[wtf is obviously used in almost every two word]na wa oooo#word abuse
i use the f word when I'm pissed off.. I never meant to use cuz yesternight was d first time i opened the thread, i wanted to stay out of any debate..**** so you too want to remote control a man abi??
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I hope you are not planning to debate on the supporting team...YOU WILL KILL THE TEAM LITERALLY with such comments. lipsrsealed

I offer my condolences ahead of time.
I don't think you're one of those who remote control men.. you should be on the supporting side grin besides, how is my baby? has she started walking? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period / Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics) / Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.