Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (7861 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Eeeeerm the debate be never start na!chill people
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

There is no controlling nature in our home. My hubby knows whst is expected of him and i know what is expected of me. My hubby is the head of our home and i am the neck of our home eithout each other support and love..the house in itself stand dividex. My hubby is Nigerian by origin and I am not and we have compatibilty in term similar goals, expectations, and persknality. My husband treats me as if i am one with him not above nor below. I treat my husband the same...we do not assert superiority over each other for we are one. There is no drama and chaos in our home...thats the truth.

Now i can imagine how you run yoirr household and treat your children...i mean wife. I dont doubt it is not too good.
oh lawwwd.. debate never even start grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
AYAM FULLY PREPARED... Friday evening/night is a good time to start.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: oh lawwwd.. debate never even start grin grin grin
benny no vex o,is it my own very lord that you spelt as lawd?chukwu nna megi ebele
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2012

grin smiley smiley

don't get it twisted bro, its not what you think..
#lips sealed for now
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2012

Trust me..you ain't seen shit yet! wink

I was merely answer to your arsekisser's question. wink
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
pearl~hapi:
benny no vex o,is it my own very lord that you spelt as lawd?chukwu nna megi ebele

That's American slang for Lord. grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
iewing this topic: kandiikane(m), [size=22pt]delkuf(m[/size]), Mrs.Chima(f), D-Explorer, acidosis™(m), Mrs..Chima(f) and 3 guest(s)

Cat got your tongue? grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by DExplorer1: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
sexkillz: If the debate starts Friday, it will still extend into Saturday. Friday is good for the majority. . .
Alright then.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

That's American slang for Lord. grin grin grin
iriz bad
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
wen am not married yet. u dont stay in nigeria, if u do, there will be situatns were he will lord it on u
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: wen am not married yet. u dont stay in nigeria, if u do, there will be situatns were he will lord it on u

Thank God, you are not married! You got time to get your head right! lipsrsealed Even when we stayed in Africa...he didn't "lord anything over me". I didn't stay in Africa for two days either....I was a resident in Africa for more than MONTHS. The men in his family treat their wives the same way he treats me. I thank their father. wink

He had every opportunities to take my passport and hold me hostage for years. Yes..he got his papers. cheesy

That's what you call a good man. kiss kiss
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
pearl~hapi:
ki ni eniyin wi? o ti ma'n beju.. its just a slang grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidosis™:

grin smiley smiley

don't get it twisted bro, its not what you think..
#lips sealed for now
omo.. why u go join woman dey oppose us na is ur nickname woman wrapper ni?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: omo.. why u go join woman dey oppose us na is ur nickname woman wrapper ni?

Why are you jealous? grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Why are you jealous? grin grin grin
why should i be jealous he knows the truth and he's afraid of speaking it
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: why should i be jealous he knows the truth and he's afraid of speaking it

Just like you know the truth and afraid to speak it. wink
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: ki ni eniyin wi? o ti ma'n beju.. its just a slang grin
hope you didn't insult me in yoruba?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Just like you know the truth and afraid to speak it. wink
you already admitted that we are the head and you are the neck.. what does that make me? grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
pearl~hapi:

He is Igbo.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
pearl~hapi:
why wud i? grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

He is Igbo.
i'm a yoruba man grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: you already admitted that we are the head and you are the neck.. what does that make me? grin grin

I said my husband is the head of OUR HOUSE and I am the NECK OF OUR HOUSE and we are ONE. Your argument is that you are ABOVE YOUR WIFE/WOMAN and not ONE with your wife/woman.

And that make you a fool, ode, mugu, oloshi, and schmuck. wink
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: i'm a yoruba man grin

And I am a virgin. grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
laughing. MRS CHIMA.......... I have one of the finest girl in the world. But that doesnt mean i dont claim my authority wen necessary
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I said my husband is the head of OUR HOUSE and I am the NECK OF OUR HOUSE and we are ONE. Your argument is that you are ABOVE YOUR WIFE/WOMAN and not ONE with your wife/woman.

And that make you a fool, ode, mugu, oloshi, and schmuck.
wink
If your Husband is the head of your home, one way or the other, he would have asserted his superiority over you
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: omo.. why u go join woman dey oppose us na is ur nickname woman wrapper ni?
Let the truth prevail.. A woman wrapper is an emotional weakling a.k.a half-man who treat his woman with an iron hand..and then goes around washing the pants of other women...
smiley smiley
I am a real man..that have decided not to follow the crowd
I know I've dissapointed your crew and that of 190s.. grin but I say again, let truth prevai!

we shall meet on friday..sir
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: If your Husband is the head of your home, one way or the other, he would have asserted his superiority over you

Nope. The head doesn't function well without the neck and we make decisions TOGETHER. wink Of course he doesn't need to discuss with me whether he should wear blue or red socks....if it affect the family as a whole....the head and neck work together to make the best decision for the entire family.

The head is a representation of the family not superior over the family. Hell President Obama's decisions can be vetoed so can the "head". grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: laughing. MRS CHIMA.......... I have one of the finest girl in the world. But that doesnt mean i dont claim my authority wen necessary

I will pray for her. grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidosis™:

Let the truth prevail.. A woman wrapper is an emotional weakling a.k.a half-man who treat his woman with an iron hand..and then goes around washing the pants of other women...
smiley smiley
I am a real man..that have decided not to follow the crowd
I know I've dissapointed your crew and that of 190s.. grin but I say again, let truth prevai!

we shall meet on friday..sir
you have not dissapointed me sir..
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
She dont need ur prayer.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

And I am a virgin. grin grin
hilarious,irony,paradox,personification nwancha nwancha this your lie ehn no get rival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady / Ladies With Hairy Legs / Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.