Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock (40699 Views)

UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Sketch007(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2012
It realy does beat ma hrt knoin ow he gev hz mum d buk 2 read n xplain beta wat faith z al abt .. May nt ave knwn or met dem in person bt if only ma tearz cud bring dm bak, i'd b more glad bt snce it juz cnt, i pray d fmly bearz all n cum awt stronga dn b4. Its juz a small world awt dia bt lets not 4gt dt D EVIL MEN DO LIVEZ WT DEM !!!..
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Penultimate Sunday, we went to church, Salvation Ministry; that is where he worshipped. We all went together for the second service. He stayed back for the remaining services. When he came back, he started preparing to go to school. I can still see him as I talk to you.

“He brought out a book; ‘How Faith Works’ by David Ibiyomie and he said ‘Mummy, read this book and you will know what faith is all about. By the time I come back on Friday, you will tell me what faith is all about.’

“Ever since, I have been moving around with that book, so that I could read and not get him angry when he comes back from school and ask me about what I learnt from the book.

“Thursday was his daddy’s birthday. He (Lloyd) called him and wished him happy birthday. When his daddy asked him if he would be coming home to celebrate the birthday with the family, he (Lloyd) promised to be back on Friday after lectures.

“But on Friday morning, we got the call that my son was being beaten. How can I erase the fact that my son was lynched from my mind? He studied very hard and got admission into the university.”

"Come to my area and ask questions about my child; the child I trained."

Speaking with PUNCH Metro on Monday, Lloyd’s father, [size=16pt]Mr. Mike Toku, insisted that his son was neither a thief nor a cult member. [/size]

Toku, who is the Assistant Director, Presentation, Radio Rivers and a father of three male children, narrated how he got a distress call that his son was being beaten up by a mob.

He said, “On Friday morning at about 7am, we got a distress call that our son was being beaten alongside two of his friends. So, we quickly rushed down. Initially, it was very difficult for us to locate the place, but by the grace of God, we were able to locate the place.

“By the time we got there, we saw a mammoth crowd with a few Joint Task Force members there. So, we pulled through the crowd and when I tried to move closer, the JTF operatives told me to move back. Later on, one of my cousins supported me and we moved on again and explained to them (JTF operatives).

“I move close to the four corpses on the ground and I discovered that one of them was my son. We were also able to identify the other three as his friends. We took the corpses to UPTH to ascertain whether they were still alive. A doctor came out, examined them and they were all dead. My son is the nicest of the whole. He has never stolen before,” Toku explained amid tears.

He called on government not to allow those behind the gruesome murder of his son and his friends to go unpunished.

“All I want is for justice to be done. That’s all. Whoever carried out that dastardly act should be brought to book. That is all I want. I have not got assurance from anybody that justice will be done. I am yet to get that (assurance). Nobody has talked to us yet.

Also, Toku’s wife, Mrs. Jane Toku, stated that the crowd was watching while his son was being butchered to death.

Reading her statements really moved me and the picture is so touching. I hope God sees her through her pain.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/metro/my-sons-killing-will-always-haunt-me-llyods-mum/

[size=13pt]#JusticeforAluu4[/size]

cry cry cry

Sad for his loss, and not justifying the killing of your son extra-judiciously but unfortunately sir, your son was a Mafia.. #Confirmed.. #Verified.. & #Certified..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by chucky234(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2012
My heart is heavy,weighed down by grieve.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by azimibraun: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2012
In all of dis wia is president GEJ and Dr reuben agbati his Mc?
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2012
azimibraun: In all of dis wia is president GEJ and Dr reuben agbati his Mc?

Are you high already this early in the morning?!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

Sad for his loss, and not justifying the killing of your son extra-judiciously but unfortunately sir, your son was a Mafia.. #Confirmed.. #Verified.. & #Certified..

and where did you confirm,verify and certify? or were you the high priest that initiated him?

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by kaeto(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2012
Justice MUST run its full couse! Else!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2012
And to imagine that the guy who was bashing them on the head was a christian! Not new, barbarian christians are everywhere just like their counterparts. The incident of the christian man who was clubbed to death at COCIN Jos by his church members after the bomb blast is still fresh in our memory. And to my Igbo brothers, these are your neighbours, your brothers doing this to your children. What do you have to say to them. The barbarians this time around are not Abokis, they are not muslims either but your brothers.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by azimibraun: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2012
GEj, Buhari,OBJ, Tinubu, El rufai, Utomi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Atiku, all dis ppl no see dis as issue abi? If na power sharing and money matter with anointing politicians we wll hear frm dem.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by obyikye(f): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2012
I more depressed i get each passing day with the developing news of these boys. I believe their blood is crying for vengence..... May God grant their families the grace to pull through in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

and where did you confirm,verify and certify? or were you the high priest that initiated him?
abeg help me ask am! I dunno where he got his so called facts from.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by hollypagan: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2012
Every thing happened for a reason
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by shilling(f): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Heartbreaking.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

These things are not hidden to a selected few.. This is Port-Harcourt and UNIPORT we are talking about here.. What I tell you is a fact.. You can choose to disbelieve it.. But like I said, ITS A FACT!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2012
trix!:
I have silently watched in disgust while people have taken to social forums to spew crap! When the news broke, these boys were called robbers, latter the story changed to cultist, now some now say they are even innocent. I would not Join any camp to pronounce them guilty or innocent.

But I know that this would NEVER have happened when I was a student on campus! No student would have stood by to watch their fellow student beaten this much!!

If they were guilty, infact Even if they were caught red-handed, we would never have allowed the local community do this to one of us! The Spirit of Aluta was still alive! Injury to one was Injury to all.
We would rather take the students into campus and deal with them in our own way. How many parents would allow their child to be punished by someone else? Shame on all the students who stood and watched this happened

Now even if they were cultist as some claim, then I say shame on the cult they belonged to. Four days after the murder of 4 of their own, they have done NOTHING!! When I was in campus, their fellow cultist would have either attempted to rescue them, or avenged their blood by now!

If they were Innocent, I say again Shame on all Uniport Students who stood by taking pictures and videos!! The pictures and videos they took did not even clearly show the killer’s faces!!! If you couldn’t rescue your fellow student, at least call police, your CSO or take videos and photos that can be used to catch the killers

Most of us have watched the gruesome video and are angered or irritated, so it beats my imagination to know that their fellow students stood by taking fotos and videos while this happened, and were neither angered or irritated, and made no effort to rescue them. Now they have flooded cyber space with pictures and all sort of write-ups, most of these serve no other purpose but to drive traffic to blogs, and websites!!

Where is NANS? Where is Uniport SUG? Where is Rivers state student Association executive?
Four days after, No congress!!!! Shame!! Shame on all of you!!

Everyone should stop blaming the community alone! The students who took fotos to drive traffic to their blogs are murderers!! NANS executive that has decided to only pay courtesy calls to Government and multi-nationals are murderers!! The SUG that has refused to put the interest of Students above personal gains are murderers!!

Greatest Nigerian Students!!! Great!!
We refuse to be intimidated!!
Aluta Continua, Victoria Acerta
InJury to One is Injury to All!

NB: Pardon brevity, Typos regretted.
1million likessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.. GOD BLESS U AND UR GENERATION!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by adiona(f): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2012
God have mercy»
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Subuhanalahi: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2012
May God console them all
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2012
Their souls will not rest in peace till their deaths have been avenged...dear departed do not rest in peace,till you have been avenged
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by somegirl1: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

You knew him personally? Or you've gathered?
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by goofie: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2012
how can a whole village watch something like that happen? and not one person,elder,youth,mother could voice out n stop the barbaric act.

that village will live with the stigma. and i jst feel for the generation that will follow.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

These things are not hidden to a selected few.. This is Port-Harcourt and UNIPORT we are talking about here.. What I tell you is a fact.. You can choose to disbelieve it.. But like I said, ITS A FACT!!
it also takes a MAFIA to know MAFIA! Am not surprised.....smh!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by omenziate(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2012
May God punish dat village and errtin Aluu community lays its hands on. Useless savagely beasts.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by kokorunna(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Its only GOD that can comfort the families that have lost a love one, no matter whatever sin they have committed.

Nigeria has always been a lawless country where the corrupted politicians and killer politicians get away with murder.

The video of the killing has gone worldwide and to be treated in this manner is barbaric by those that was involved, clapping, watching and shouting.

The country has a whole is upside down and under President Goodluck, it has been nothing but bad luck the worse Nigerian President I can remember in living day light.

No one has been brought to justice so far, the government and police are nothing but useless .... another sad case in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by idlaw2k3(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2012
swtcharissa: Oh God,I can't seem to stop imagining their pains n tears while they were been beaten,I was cooking yesterday n I tried to place my hand on the hot pot,just to have a feel,while I was eating,I imagined d hit on Chidiaka's jaw,which sort of twisted his face,how will d family learn to live without this truma? God plz help,MAY THIER SOULS fight for vengance not peace yet
I just cant imagine how i would be feeling now if it were my brother who was so brutalized and filmed in the process sssssshhhhhhh. It may take ten years but justice will prevail.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Afam4eva(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2012
It's unfortunate that just like the Apo incident, this one will disappear into thin air in no time. I pity for the parents and family of those boys. They'll really be devastated. It's one thing to lose your child and it's another thing to see the graphic and animated pictures of the ordeal they had to go through.

I'm using this medium to call on every civil rights group to take up this case and make sure that justice is served to the perpetrators of this inhuman disposition...The heart of Man is desperately wicked, who can know it.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

and i am the president of america! i said it so it is a fact!!

YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE BARBARIANS IN ALUU COMMUNITY. BEFORE YOU FIND HIM GUILTY OF CULTISM, PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT HE IS A CULTIST!! IT'S GUYS(ANIMALS) LIKE YOU WHO GO ABOUT BURNING PEOPLE BECAUSE BECAUSE MAMA NGOZI SAYS THEY HAVE STOLEN HER AKARA!!

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by gidiMonsta(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2012
ehie: Their souls will not rest in peace till their deaths have been avenged...dear departed do not rest in peace,till you have been avenged

Bleeeeeh...he who lives by the axe die by fire. I DON'T SUPPORT THE METHOD OF EXECUTION but they sure had it coming. Stewwwpid cultists...mschwww
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Tobbylobar(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Uniport student una fall my hand...wat else r u pple waiting for or u tink our Govt will come up wit justice.....na oyo una dey...by now we supppose to av heard dat d whole village has been burnt to ashes since villagers has flee....let all dis villagers no dat nobody mess wit student...
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Afam4eva(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2012
The most annoying thing about this particular incident that makes it different from others is that, unlike others, these boys were not caught red handed stealing anything. Nobody claimed that they had stolen something from them. It's stupid and horrendous to kill someone without proving beyond reasonable doubt that they're guilty of the crime that they're been accused of.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by steffans(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Dats why Sometyms I like Oyibo Man..he wunt react now...dos telling d Parents to Do somethng..ders absolutly nuthng dey can do now..wait afta 10 years..get a Merchinery(Faceless Soldiers) let dem Clean d Whole of dat Community Killing everythng including animals....dey don't deserve to be living....

Till today I havnt Finished watchin d Video...its too babaric of humans 2 do dat...it took dem ova 7 hrs to kill dem..during dos Hours u mean nuthng touch der hearts to free dis Young Handsome kids....

My Heart Still Weeps Uncontrolably.....

RIP to d departed!!!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

and i am the president of america! i said it so it is a fact!!

YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE BARBARIANS IN ALUU COMMUNITY. BEFORE YOU FIND HIM GUILTY OF CULTISM, PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT HE IS A CULTIST!! IT'S GUYS(ANIMALS) LIKE YOU WHO GO ABOUT BURNING PEOPLE BECAUSE BECAUSE MAMA NGOZI SAYS THEY HAVE STOLEN HER AKARA!!
GOD GO BLESS YOU FOR THIS YA COMMENT!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.