Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock (40697 Views)

UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by gidiMonsta(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
ehie: @gidiMonsta
Just yesterday i read about some scientists who had developed a machine in which a man can live without a heart,
now note that these people have had a brain that God gave you,have the same twenty four hours that God gave you,
have the same physical xters except the color of their pigmentation,however what did they seek to do with all this attribute,they decided to prolong life,and imp[rove life,however you have used your own attributeS to destroy life
LOSER

Before u start throwing stones at me, how do u know I didn't contribute to the development of the heart-lung machine?

Here's a summary of what I'm trying to say;

Did I wish this for them? - NO
Are they dead? - YES
Am I sad they're gone?- NO
Why? - if u oppress people, you invite karma.
Do I like d way they were killed? - NO, wish they rot in jail instead.
Should those responsible be prosecuted?- YES, possible life in jail for the main actors, which is a start in bringing an end to the mob culture in the country.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Before u start throwing stones at me, how do u know I didn't contribute to the development of the heart-lung machine?

Are they dead? - YES
Should those responsible be prosecuted?- YES, possible life in jail for the main actors, which is a start in bringing an end to the mob culture in the country.
Where did you get the information that they oppressed people? Provide concrete and credible information source and stop assuming.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Are you minding them. Any Gossip they here Mama Iyabo aka the neighborhood AMEBO says, they will come to nairaland and write.

Exclusive Interview-Friends of slain students of UNIPORT

http://www.hulkshare.com/3uqsftv0druo
I'm just tired of them assuming and not providing concrete evidence to support their claims.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
I'm just tired of them assuming and not providing concrete evidence to support their claims.

The interview is so touching. These boys were stars and not evil. This is too bad. Nothing but BLOODY MURDER.

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Are they dead? - YES

you may like to tell us why you think they oppress people! and please while telling us, try to be factual and provide well grounded proofs and evidences to back up your claims!

i am beginning to believe that certain posters on nairaland were amongst those photographing and cheering when the barbaric act was carried out!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by gp66(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
if these boys are really innocent, may their killers never have peace. May God take vengeance and give the family d fortitude to bear d irreplaceable loss.

I will appeal to all parents to always checkmate their children in schools because @ home they her like mini gods but in Sch they are like beast and very dangerous.

May we all have a moment of silent for d departed souls.
May their souls rest in Peace forever, Amen!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by trix1: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Are you minding them. Any Gossip they here Mama Iyabo aka the neighborhood AMEBO says, they will come to nairaland and write.

This is a clear example of what I dislike! You are among those who are filling cyberspace with all sort of unverifiable crap just to drive traffic to your site!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you,Pathological illiterate land-lovers, go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by rabonni(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
God is watching..........
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by rabonni(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
hmmm heart of men
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Even the name "Aluu" in Igbo means Abomination. This people are barbarians... I hear they even eat people. They are Cannibals in western clothing. SACK THAT VILLAGE! period.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
trix!:

This is a clear example of what I dislike! You are among those who are filling cyberspace with all sort of unverifiable crap just to drive traffic to your site!
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/10/09/friends-till-the-end-close-friends-of-murdered-uniport-students-speak-about-the-bond-good-character-of-aluu4-in-radio-interview/
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/10/close-friendsroom-mates-of-aluu-4.html

Why make statements like this without verifying. His friends and Families are telling you they are not cultists. Your here making this remarks about them. Please stop it. It is very unfair. They have been murdered gruesomely, is that not enough. Now you guys go around on social media slandering their names.

Hear the Exclusive interview of one of their friends

http:///3uqsftv0druo

I wouldnt expect my mother or roomates to say I was one either..
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
trix!:

Which unverified crap. Na wa for you O!. I am in Port-Harcourt, Space-man had an interview with the friends, and the CEO of the label that signed the Murdered boys and you said I posted the link to drive traffic.

Is it me and SEUN that will share Nairaland money. I have nothing to gain. So get your facts right. What did those boys do to you that you hate them so much.

Or am I SPACE MAN. What am I gaining. Stop hating them. The lynching is already too much.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

I wouldnt expect my mother or roomates to say I was one either..

So why will you believe others. So how did you verify your information. From people who knew them or from Gossips on the street and internet. Or BB Pinging.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by trix1: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Which unverified crap. Na wa for you O!. I am in Port-Harcourt, Space-man had an interview the friends, and the CEO of the label that signed the Murdered boys and I posted the link to drive traffic.

Is it me and SEUN that will share Nairaland money. I have nothing to gain. So get your facts right. What did those boys do to you that you hate them so much.

What benefit would SEUN get from the traffic that is driven to that link you posted? SEUN has already gotten more than enough traffic since the news broke on friday!! there are already too many threads (some are out right lies) on the front page about this incident.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by somegirl1: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

So why will you believe others. So how did you verify your information. From people who knew them or from Gossips on the street and internet. Or BB Pinging.

he's omniscient

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I dont speak with certainity about stuff I dont have first hand knowledge of.. E.G I know the name of the 5 person who escaped..
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
trix!:

By the way you should be grateful that there are mediums like these to share your views about what is right and wrong in the country. Stop thinking of peoples return but think of the good they do for the society. Thanx.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by ayobase(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm how will they pull through this? Oh lord please console and comfort them.
I can't even sleep peacefully anymore, only someone without a soul\heart will try to justify this type of killing.
If you've ever lost a loved one you will have a little insight on what these folks are going through, how can a mother live with the images of her baby being brutally beaten and then burnt to death? How can she find sleep and peace again? Oh her little baby of yesterday is gone in such a wicked manner, I've only felt this type of pain when I lost my mum but then, she didn't die this painfully so it can't even be compared to this, this pain I have in my heart for days now is of a certain different degree and its gradually killing me, its like I'm losing my mind, I need to find sanity again, if I who don't even know these boys personally can feel this way, then I don't even want to imagine how their family and friends feel.
God please avenge the death of these kids, their souls will not rest until justice is done.

There is no way u r gonna watch their video without being totally heart rendered.
I have seen where thieves were being burnt and people being slaughtered, but this is more threatening to my consciousness and conscience....I flinched any moment I remember....and Nigerian Students were there while it was going on.hmmmm!
May God grant the Families the fortitude to bear!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by somegirl1: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

I dont speak with certainity about stuff I dont have first hand knowledge of.. E.G I know the name of the 5 person who escaped..

bravo Mr FBI/ MI5, I believe anyone who's followed the story knows the name of the suspected 5th person.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by gidiMonsta(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
Where did you get the information that they oppressed people? Provide concrete and credible information source and stop assuming.

4 boys 'visiting' another student at 5am with axe and machete is not oppression right? undecided

Believe what you like, I don't spew beer parlour garbage. I refused to comment on this until I got credible intel.
Nobody is even talking about the 5th member of the gang that escaped. angry
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Coldfaya(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don't know these guys buh I'm crying out of anger, I'm vexxing seriously, I feel rage, I don't believe in an eye 4 an eye buh dis is an exception. wish I could get som shiney stainless and 47's, gather ppl who r vexed like me, chater a truck 4rm Rumuola, enter water front pack men dem so we storm that gaddamn Aluu at night and shoot nonstop for 1hr at anybody I see there until my anger n tears subsides. Kai......I lack word.....#justiceforAluu4#
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by somegirl1: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

4 boys 'visiting' another student at 5am with axe and machete is not oppression right? undecided

Believe what you like, I don't spew beer parlour garbage. I refused to comment on this until I got credible intel. Stop demonizing people of Aluu like they were animals that will just kill for no reason whatsoever.

what are they then?
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
some-girl:

bravo Mr FBI/ MI5, I believe anyone who's followed the story knows the name of the suspected 5th person.

[b]Now, its not like you guys ma.. If you grew and live in Port-Harcourt like me.. Then you will know how easy it is to get the truth.. These boys werent ghosts.. They lived amongst humans. I left Uniport a long time ago.. But I still have people in there who knew these boys personally.. One of them and the first person to physically confirm it to me is a Maf man. So I dont get it.. You want proof?! Like I should get you a picture of them in their frat attire?! You will prolly still say they were attending a themed party or a halloween ball.. As far as I know and has been verified to me, these guys were friends and Maf men.. PERIOD!! However, It dosent make the way they were killed any right or wrong.. I mean, people didnt question his father who said categorically that his son wasnt.. Whats the fathers proof? Have you ever seen any parent that wouldadmit that the son was a cultist?! My dear, lets agree to disagree on this subject.. I didnt rely on Nairaland or Linda Ikeji for intel on this.. Jus like I dont need the internet to get intel on Rivers State University as well.. What I say to you is as sure as I know..

Now the fifth person ran.. He is never coming back out.. Because that story about Laptops and Blackberries and borrowing money is all bollocks!![/b]
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

Why not say his name. People online are claiming his name is Charles. Does that give me first hand knowledge. Please stop it because I don't believe you have any verified fact.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Now, its not like you guys ma.. If you grew and live in Port-Harcourt like me.. Then you will know how easy it is to get the truth.. These boys werent ghosts.. They lived amongst humans. I left Uniport a long time ago.. But I still have people in there who knew these boys personally.. One of them and the first person to physically confirm it to me is a Maf man. So I dont get it.. You want proof?! Like I should get you a picture of them in their frat attire?! You will prolly still say they were attending a themed party or a halloween ball.. As far as I know and has been verified to me, these guys were friends and Maf men.. PERIOD!! However, It dosent make the way they were killed any right or wrong.. I mean, people didnt question his father who said categorically that his son wasnt.. Whats the fathers proof? Have you ever seen any parent that wouldadmit that the son was a cultist?! My dear, lets agree to disagree on this subject.. I didnt rely on Nairaland or Linda Ikeji for intel on this.. Jus like I dont need the internet to get intel on Rivers State University as well.. What I say to you is as sure as I know..

Now the fifth person ran.. He is never coming back out.. Because that story about Laptops and Blackberries and borrowing money is all bollocks!![/b]

What do you mean. I am Port-Harcourt born and bred. I have lived at Rumuodara, Rumubiakani, D-line, Rumukwuta. So how does that give you an edge. Please Lagos/Abuja boys have brothers that were close friends of these guys. That gives them more edge than you in PH. I even know first hand about the rumor you are spreading.

See a statement of another PH guy.

[b]Ugonna borrowed a guy some money (between 200k - 500k) with an agreed time to be paid back. But alas, he gets treated in a hanky-panky attitude by the debtor which always results to the debtor - an Aluu indegene - either threatening him or appearing absence each time Ugonna goes to tax him. It was on that faithful fiday morning (6am) he decides to go along accompaning him Timi Kay, Big L, Aladdin and Charles. Getting to the debtors house, there was arguement of which an agreement was finally reached between Ugonna and the debtor of which Ugonna happens to collect the debtors laptop, making up his mind to only give it back once the debtor pays up (its normal in any university setting). But the debtor being an Aluu indegene and comes from Ikwerre (a tribe that thrives in oppressing other tribes in Rivers state except Ogoni, Bonny and Kalabari) knowing he has upper hand as an indegene, happens to know most of the vigilante group securing Aluu, screaming that Ugonna and his friends were thieves since that's the only possible way to get outta the whole debt issue and get back his laptop. Within a moment, there was security men everywhere but Charles managed to escape, abandoning the rest of his friends to their fate. Now, ever wondered why the debtor insisted on killing those four guys? Its simply because he knows that dead men tells no tales and that's the only possible means to get outta paying up the amount borrowed. Ugonna coming from a rich family, isn't concerned about the money, but felt that he shouldn't be treated the way he's being treated by the debtor. Ugonna is a big boy. Being the only son of his parents, he has everything he can ever want. Ugonna, lloyd, Chidiaka and Tekena, after being beaten blue and black, was taken to the Aluu chief whom again, the debtor insisted that these innocent four guys are criminals and deserves to be killed with fear that they will come back for him on a later occassion. And why did the Aluu chief play along with the debtor? Its simply cos he's also an Aluu indegene (ikwerre tribe) - whom are good at playing along with eachother except you're from another tribe. Big L, Tipsy, Timi Kay and Aladdin, were beaten to death before setting ablaze. And that's the story. I'm a popular guy in my school and the story I just told you is what really happened. Anything contrary to this that you may have read up from somewhere is just pure bunkum and a made-up tale. The fact that those four dudes weren't with any weapon says it all. Not just that, but who on earth robs around 6am? And which armed robber robs in his neighboorhood where he's known? That's the case of those innocent four guys...[/b]

Yet we don't know the whole truth. That is what is disturbing about this issue. For now we can listen to the testaments of close friends and family. Than rumors flying around.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
I am still waiting for the guns and the knives that was seized from these boys ooo!!. If you kill a human being like that, no matter guilty he is, you've just made him innocent in the eyes of Sanity.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Why not say his name. People online are claiming his name is Charles. Does that give me first hand knowledge. Please stop it because I don't believe you have any verified fact.

Charles.. Interesting!!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Believe what you like, I don't spew beer parlour garbage. I refused to comment on this until I got credible intel.
Nobody is even talking about the 5th member of the gang that escaped. angry

You spew so much crap. 5th person escapes conspiracy theorists now have a field day.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ijebulogic: Most teenage boys did silly things when in University (including myself). If someone, took my money, scratched my car or "disrespected" me in those days, i would have exploded in so much anger, you would have thought the world had ended. Thats what being a teenager is all about...you make stupid mistakes, learn and move on. If all teenagers got planked and burnt each time they made a mistake, there would be no kids left. Most of us got into trouble as young boys but would always be rescued by a level- headed citizen who would counsel us to "cool down" and make peace with the aggreived. Sadly, hunger and frustration has wiped out all peacemakers and just like the biblical Sodom & Gomorrah, we have entire communities, where there doesnt exist one single person to speak with a voice of reason to save young lives.
very well said bruv. Its unfortunate, but these days there is little room for second chances.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Ibime(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
The blood of Kalio is crying out. My heart breaks to find out Tekena and Lloyd (Kalio boys) are 19 years old.

If you watch one of the other videos, the guttural scream of Ugonna after all his friends had died is haunting. He cried like a child.

Meanwhile, The Chief of Aluu arrested is named as Alhaji Hassan Walewa.

Does that sound like Ikwerre name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.