Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock (40693 Views)

UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by yogun(f): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2012
It is so sad, painful and really devastating that humans can do such to their fellow human. Not one of them thought it was ok to call the community head or the enforcement agencies while this evil was being perpetrated. My heart bleeds for the families. What a way for this boys to die.
I pray God grant the families the fortitude to bear these huge losses. And for those behind this dastardly acts, you can't escape the wrath of God.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Ndi obodo ahu bu ndi alu. Tufia!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by emenim(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2012
This is just too painful, how could you belief this; a child you sent to school to become somebody in life,suddenly you hear this kind of news. Lord have mercy on this country:NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Idacrux: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2012
I believe dis is a xtian community dat dis unwelcomed act occur,if it were a muslim state they'll say sharia and all sort of rubbish about islam,,,,,,,,i can't believe dis is happening just wondering hw i gain admission into a uni. And my parents ,,omg*sobs*
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by azimibraun: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2012
Am a muslim and ever since dis news dropped I hv bin campaigning nonstop on every platform dt I hv knwn on d need for dis boys to get justice for dis evil done dem.. Wt I usaully say wen muslims kill is still wt I wll say wen xtians kill. If religion cannot restrain evil, den it cannot claim effective powers for good..even as a muslim, I am aware of d pains xtians blived christ wen tru carrying that cross of calavary up till d spot wia he ws hunged with d crook and d killer. Dis boys wia taken round d town for a long time and yet no xtian in dt community cld remember d story of christ and save dem.. We are jst xtians and muslims nt truly children of God as we ought 2 be. God's children cnt b boko haram and God's children cnt b dos Aluu killers.

9 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by yogun(f): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2012
It is so sad, painful and really devastating that humans can do such to their fellow human. Not one of them thought it was ok to call the community head or the enforcement agencies while this evil was being perpetrated. My heart bleeds for the families. What a way for this boys to die.
I pray God grant the families the fortitude to bear these huge losses. And for those behind this dastardly acts, they can't escape the wrath of God.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2012
I couldn't help but cry after reading this piece..I don't know what to say cos no action we take can bring back the lost soul..Its so unfortunate that Nigerians still act like primitives even in this 21st century .
Action please,enough prayers!!!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by shagaman: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2012
So painful ,This country......I had been expecting a presidential statement on the subject matter,in as much i don't believe in revenge,but the death of this boys is so painful,been having serious nightmares for some days after watching the video,we shouldn't let this just die like this......Ain't no love in the heart of ALUU village.

Rest in peace #ALUU4
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

“By the time we got there, we saw a mammoth crowd with a few Joint Task Force members there. So, we pulled through the crowd and when I tried to move closer, the JTF operatives told me to move back. Later on, one of my cousins supported me and we moved on again and explained to them (JTF operatives).

This got be thinking. So JTF was even there. shocked shocked shocked
Was it during or after the killings? However its on record that JTF was there before the parents of the deceased arrive.
if JTF was there during the massacre, did they make any effort to stop these killers?
if they got there after the crowd dispersed, what effort did they make in making sure these bodies (probably still alive) are transported to the hospital.
This is so unfortunate.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2012
may GOD do this and may God do that;
I THINK GOD IS FUCKING TOO BUSY.

THE PARENTS SHOULD COME TOGETHER; PULL RESOURCES TOGETHER AND DO WHAT THE DAD OF CYNTHIA OKOSOGU DID.... HE IS AN ARMY GENERAL AND CONTACTING HIM WOULDNT BE A BAD IDEA since he knows their pain.

IF ALL THAT FAILS, I KNOW WHERE THEY CAN BUY GUNS AND GRENADES!!!

FUCKING CONTACT ME!!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by azimibraun: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Pls my fellow brothers and sisters let's stay on course and see dt dis boys get justice.. Islam and xtianity dos not permit dis kind of killings.. Let us nt lose focus on wt we wnt(justice 4 d Aluu4)d enemies are tryin 2 divide us.. Do u expect families of dis killers 2 sit back and nt try to divide us? Or are u guys sayin dia is nobody frm aluuu or friends of aluu killers. On nairaland? Let us stay focused and fight for justice. Dos guys u see smashing d skulls of dos boys cld b nairalanders aswell.. And dey wll try 2 derail us..pls o! Dis boys mst gt justice. We owe dem dat so we cn fight and quarel later bt 4 nw, we hv a job 2 do 2geda.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by swtcharissa(f): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Oh God,I can't seem to stop imagining their pains n tears while they were been beaten,I was cooking yesterday n I tried to place my hand on the hot pot,just to have a feel,while I was eating,I imagined d hit on Chidiaka's jaw,which sort of twisted his face,how will d family learn to live without this truma? God plz help,MAY THIER SOULS fight for vengance not peace yet
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2012
I feel the pain of Mr and Mrs Toku. It's not just the death of their child, more the brutal way he was killed. Their death affected me worse than the death of my own mother. At least hers was quick, killed instantly in a car crash back in '87. These boys were conscious till the end, felt evey trauma their bodies were subjected to.

It's just so wrong, animals we kill for consumption aren't treated the way these kids were.

#JusticeforAluu4

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by teskyg: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2012
Our Hearth grief as we mourned the saddend loss.Parent also have a total responsibility to monitor their children and bring them up properly.Going by different stories we heard about the incidence,we can not wholly rule out the fact that they are engaged in some shady activities.The following questions comes to my mind.
1.What were they doing at Allu?Was Legal to harras a friend that owe you money when they should have reported to the police.How many of them were owe money and why did they go their in group?

We should not be quick to condern those involved even though they do not have the right to take the Law into their hands.Let's wait for a painstaking police investigation to unravalled what was responsible for this acts before we take our position.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella: So the stuupid villagers ran away. They have now come to the realization that they committed an unforgivable crime. God will follow them and punish them...rubbish people.
I watched how the woman wept and cursed her son's killers on STV.I couldn't just stop the tears from rolling.she kept on saying "they have killed my baby"! This is really painful honestly.I just hope justice is done.Aluu community should be ready to face the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Ignatio(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2012
I don't think anything good will come from Aluu again. Spilling the blood of the innocent is bringing curse upon you and your generation.

Meanwhile listening to heart of the city.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by ifydio(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2012
M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ heart bleeds for these guresome act. These is touching.....what a hell with our security agencis, where they sleeping all Tђέ time Tђέse despicable act was being done? This is just too wicked... Everybody in ƮђåƮ community are muderes nd should be jail for life....
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by trix1: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2012
I have silently watched in disgust while people have taken to social forums to spew crap! When the news broke, these boys were called robbers, latter the story changed to cultist, now some now say they are even innocent. I would not Join any camp to pronounce them guilty or innocent.

But I know that this would NEVER have happened when I was a student on campus! No student would have stood by to watch their fellow student beaten this much!!

If they were guilty, infact Even if they were caught red-handed, we would never have allowed the local community do this to one of us! The Spirit of Aluta was still alive! Injury to one was Injury to all.
We would rather take the students into campus and deal with them in our own way. How many parents would allow their child to be punished by someone else? Shame on all the students who stood and watched this happened

Now even if they were cultist as some claim, then I say shame on the cult they belonged to. Four days after the murder of 4 of their own, they have done NOTHING!! When I was in campus, their fellow cultist would have either attempted to rescue them, or avenged their blood by now!

If they were Innocent, I say again Shame on all Uniport Students who stood by taking pictures and videos!! The pictures and videos they took did not even clearly show the killer’s faces!!! If you couldn’t rescue your fellow student, at least call police, your CSO or take videos and photos that can be used to catch the killers

Most of us have watched the gruesome video and are angered or irritated, so it beats my imagination to know that their fellow students stood by taking fotos and videos while this happened, and were neither angered or irritated, and made no effort to rescue them. Now they have flooded cyber space with pictures and all sort of write-ups, most of these serve no other purpose but to drive traffic to blogs, and websites!!

Where is NANS? Where is Uniport SUG? Where is Rivers state student Association executive?
Four days after, No congress!!!! Shame!! Shame on all of you!!

Everyone should stop blaming the community alone! The students who took fotos to drive traffic to their blogs are murderers!! NANS executive that has decided to only pay courtesy calls to Government and multi-nationals are murderers!! The SUG that has refused to put the interest of Students above personal gains are murderers!!

Greatest Nigerian Students!!! Great!!
We refuse to be intimidated!!
Aluta Continua, Victoria Acerta
InJury to One is Injury to All!

NB: Pardon brevity, Typos regretted.

11 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2012
I am some devastated, Uniport my alma mater , During my days who are villagers to mob a UPEE boy, that village should have been a desert by now. What has happened to this school, where are the Aluta continua, I am soooo vexed angry angry angry
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Callotti: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

you will be ignored

Good! Learn to mind your phocking business!
I don't need your attention.
Now delete my post from yours and mourn in PIECES! kiss

One of these USELESS. . . front-page NL HAR-LOTS gang threads!
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Navalsadiq(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2012
It's really sadened and unfortunate.well am not surprised that it happened in ph becos their youth are very agressive and foolish.GOD will arrest all of them.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by azimibraun: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2012
Dia is smthing I hv bin thinking and nw I think I hv found my voice 2 say it.. Btwn a Man and a Boy.. If I may ask. Ddnt it occour to d Aluu ppl dt dis wia just small boys(kids)? Even wen dey beat dem dd dos boy cried like men or children? Hw cn u kill a child lk dat? Am even tinking dos boys are 18 or 20 yrs of age and dey gt a treatment dt wll mk ppl cry if u gv to a 35 year old mass murderer.. Aluu ppl no sabi pikin o! Dos kids are pikin 2 me even wen am jst 32. Mothers in ph mst stage a peaceful protest to dis.. 9months in d womb plus labour and u gt dis? Hell No!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by polokor60(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: I can't imagine how this woman feels. It is too painful. God give her strength and Mrs Toku if I can reach you, I'll say, "Read That Book" that is the last message he passed to you.
that was his last gift and message to his beloved mum.his music ain't no love in the heart of the city with his message of faith to his mum reveals something about this boy(his spirit had a premonition about his death) and i believe he was a messenger that has pass his message(hatred,intolerance,wickedness,jealosy,backstabbers,ungratefulness,oppression the nature of a typical nigerian) to the world even though it cause him and his beloved friends their precious lives.true friendship i say because the brutality of death in the hands of those savages could not seperate their friendship.mrs toku your son and his friends has pass the message of faith to you.may GOD grant the families of bereaved the fortitude to bear this lost.#R .I .P ALUU4
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2012
May God grant their families huge fortitude to bear the loss. Amen. Oga din ma...
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2012
I can't imagine how helpless, hopeless and powerless those guys were in the hands of those captors...a gruesome death that was. This is grievous.

And, to think that the JTF were there and did nothing to salvage the situation is worrisome.

Nigeria...May God have mercy on us and forgive our trespasses...for our hands are filled with blood, we need a national purging.. God please forgive us. Heal our land.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Komedy(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2012
Callotti:

Ha! Damn right.
Full of regrets. . . like sharing a nationality with PHOCKING CANNIBALS like you!
Thanks for NL. . . my last solace.
Find yours. . .and stop roaming around like a ZOMBIE! kiss
I am AGNOSTIC . . .YOU PHOCKING M0R0N.
But if I had to choose between a pedo-philic terrorist or an the son of an adulterous hooker doing ashawo from Bethlehem to Galilee. . . all to give birth to a basstard like you. . . .? Lemme seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . .
I will definitely choose a 'MOHA' with his own blokos. . . instead of a 'basstard' conceived by a combination of a holy ghost and a virgin harl-ot opening her funky azzze for all evil spirits to eja-ku-late inside! FATHER UNKNOWN! kiss
anybody who wrote dis can actually set his fellow man ablaze.ua tongue burns more than a wildfire.yu need God.and pls dnt abuse me.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Ehimax(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2012
ALUU community is lucky its not in my school Ekpoma Edo state it happened their would have been a Genocide case.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by ayojango(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella: So the stuupid villagers ran away. They have now come to the realization that they committed an unforgivable crime. God will follow them and punish them...rubbish people.

Let govt send in troops and level d place just like ODI, build a memorial centre in their honour wher they were killed, their trial must b shown on TV. I want JUSTICE I don't want stories pple must PAY

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2012
[size=14pt]i urge all on this thread to ignore the irritant(callotti)! thank you![/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State / Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.