Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock (40694 Views)

UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

i should go to uniport and ask his cronies? and if his cronies tell me he is a cultist then i should consider him a cultist right? this is the same way of reasoning that got those boys killed! because some one said they were thieves/cultist!!

lets assume i go to uniport and i am told they are cultist, now prove to me that what they say is true!! OR KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT!!!

I am glad there are still people that reason like you in Nigeria. Many people here are showing the ALUU VIGILANTE reasoning. They heard rumors that they were cultists and they want to justify their killing not minding if the rumor is false and they are innocent
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ibime: The blood of Kalio is crying out. My heart breaks to find out Tekena and Lloyd (Kalio boys) are 19 years old.

If you watch one of the other videos, the guttural scream of Ugonna after all his friends had died is haunting. He cried like a child.

Meanwhile, The Chief of Aluu arrested is named as Alhaji Hassan Walewa.

Does that sound like Ikwerre name?

He might be a graduate in Islamic studies. Remember Alhaji Asari Dokubo is an Alhaji and is Rivers.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by rhymz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
azimibraun: Am a muslim and ever since dis news dropped I hv bin campaigning nonstop on every platform dt I hv knwn on d need for dis boys to get justice for dis evil done dem.. Wt I usaully say wen muslims kill is still wt I wll say wen xtians kill. If religion cannot restrain evil, den it cannot claim effective powers for good..even as a muslim, I am aware of d pains xtians blived christ wen tru carrying that cross of calavary up till d spot wia he ws hunged with d crook and d killer. Dis boys wia taken round d town for a long time and yet no xtian in dt community cld remember d story of christ and save dem.. We are jst xtians and muslims nt truly children of God as we ought 2 be. God's children cnt b boko haram and God's children cnt b dos Aluu killers.
Thank You for being so honest. Today's organized religions hover on the tenets self-aggrandizement and gratification as the basis for service to God. Nobody preaches love, kindness, compassion and morals and act on these tenets, the pastors and imams are in the business of money grabbing and material investment. It has become a jungle, kill or be killed, people in leadership no longer no the value of their positions, they now use it as a meand to do anythinh. So sad

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by somegirl1: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Now, its not like you guys ma.. If you grew and live in Port-Harcourt like me.. Then you will know how easy it is to get the truth.. These boys werent ghosts.. They lived amongst humans. I left Uniport a long time ago.. But I still have people in there who knew these boys personally.. One of them and the first person to physically confirm it to me is a Maf man. So I dont get it.. You want proof?! Like I should get you a picture of them in their frat attire?! You will prolly still say they were attending a themed party or a halloween ball.. As far as I know and has been verified to me, these guys were friends and Maf men.. PERIOD!! However, It dosent make the way they were killed any right or wrong.. I mean, people didnt question his father who said categorically that his son wasnt.. Whats the fathers proof? Have you ever seen any parent that wouldadmit that the son was a cultist?! My dear, lets agree to disagree on this subject.. I didnt rely on Nairaland or Linda Ikeji for intel on this.. Jus like I dont need the internet to get intel on Rivers State University as well.. What I say to you is as sure as I know..

Now the fifth person ran.. He is never coming back out.. Because that story about Laptops and Blackberries and borrowing money is all bollocks!![/b]

We haven't questioned him because it is beside the point.
Almost every parent believes that his/ her child is not a cultists although not necessarily a saint, the reason I've dismissed all the trash from people who speak of good upbringing etc.
If these boys had been killed in crossfire with another cult then the question of whether or not they were cultisit would be relevant.

That they were is very possible, I have said I think so but proof is yet to be provided.
Unless you have some connection with cultism and this particular cult, I very much doubt that a Mafia cult member or any cultist would readily identify his cohorts for you.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

you may like to tell us why you think they oppress people! and please while telling us, try to be factual and provide well grounded proofs and evidences to back up your claims!

i am beginning to believe that certain posters on nairaland were amongst those photographing and cheering when the barbaric act was carried out!

He has proof, Rumors. Don't mind them condemning without proof.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by mamagee3(f): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
The God of Justice will never let these heartless killers go scot free. .

His anger and wrath will never cease until everyone of them is scrapped from earth.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by rhymz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Before u start throwing stones at me, how do u know I didn't contribute to the development of the heart-lung machine?

Here's a summary of what I'm trying to say;

Did I wish this for them? - NO
Are they dead? - YES
Am I sad they're gone?- NO
Why? - if u oppress people, you invite karma.
Do I like d way they were killed? - NO, wish they rot in jail instead.
Should those responsible be prosecuted?- YES, possible life in jail for the main actors, which is a start in bringing an end to the mob culture in the country.
You sound like a hateful person that just hates other people for their guts. They may not have been your typical models of good guys with the right attitude but to summarily come to the conclusion that they deserve to die because you suspect or percieve that they were cultists is at best wicked and the most hateful thing to say about anyone.
Those boys were not found with anything to link them to any of the labelled accusations, it was people like you on some prepostrous assumptions that took the lives of those young stars. If you say it is ok that they died and think this is karma, wait for your own karma then.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
trix!:

What benefit would SEUN get from the traffic that is driven to that link you posted? SEUN has already gotten more than enough traffic since the news broke on friday!! there are already too many threads (some are out right lies) on the front page about this incident.

Did I post that link. I saw it on Linda Ikeji's blog and I posted it. What I'm I gaining from it. You are still attacking someone with unverified facts. Didn't you learn anything from the lynching of these kids. Verify before accusing. Thanx.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Now, its not like you guys ma.. If you grew and live in Port-Harcourt like me.. Then you will know how easy it is to get the truth.. These boys werent ghosts.. They lived amongst humans. I left Uniport a long time ago.. But I still have people in there who knew these boys personally.. One of them and the first person to physically confirm it to me is a Maf man. So I dont get it.. You want proof?! Like I should get you a picture of them in their frat attire?! You will prolly still say they were attending a themed party or a halloween ball.. As far as I know and has been verified to me, these guys were friends and Maf men.. PERIOD!! However, It dosent make the way they were killed any right or wrong.. I mean, people didnt question his father who said categorically that his son wasnt.. Whats the fathers proof? Have you ever seen any parent that wouldadmit that the son was a cultist?! My dear, lets agree to disagree on this subject.. I didnt rely on Nairaland or Linda Ikeji for intel on this.. Jus like I dont need the internet to get intel on Rivers State University as well.. What I say to you is as sure as I know..

Now the fifth person ran.. He is never coming back out.. Because that story about Laptops and Blackberries and borrowing money is all bollocks!![/b]

YOU ARE REALLY SPEWING JUNK HERE! WE GET YOUR POINT, YOU ARE A CULTIST AND YOUR HENCHMEN AT UNIPORT HAVE CONFIRMED TO YOU THAT THOSE BOYS WERE CULTIST!!

NOW HERE IS MY POINT: THOSE BOYS WERE NEVER FOUND GUILTY BY ANY AUTHORISED LEGAL BODY AND SO THEREFORE THEY ARE/WERE INNOCENT OF ANY ROBBERY OR CULTIST CHARGES YOU AND YOUR LIKES PROFER ON THEM! AND UNTIL OTHERWISE, THEY REMAIN INNOCENT OF ANY CRIME(S) YOU AND THOSE BARBARIANS (ALUU ANIMALS) ACCUSE THEM OF!!

NEITHER YOU OR YOUR MAFIA(OR WHATEVER IT IS CALLED)FRIENDS IS COMPETENT ENOUGH TO DECLARE THEM GUILTY OF CULTISM!! . . . . .SHIKENA!!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

What do you mean. I am Port-Harcourt born and bred. I have lived at Rumuodara, Rumubiakani, D-line, Rumukwuta. So how does that give you an edge. Please Lagos/Abuja boys have brothers that were close friends of these guys. That gives them more edge than you in PH. I even know first hand about the rumor you are spreading.

See a statement of another PH guy.

[b]Ugonna borrowed a guy some money (between 200k - 500k) with an agreed time to be paid back. But alas, he gets treated in a hanky-panky attitude by the debtor which always results to the debtor - an Aluu indegene - either threatening him or appearing absence each time Ugonna goes to tax him. It was on that faithful fiday morning (6am) he decides to go along accompaning him Timi Kay, Big L, Aladdin and Charles. Getting to the debtors house, there was arguement of which an agreement was finally reached between Ugonna and the debtor of which Ugonna happens to collect the debtors laptop, making up his mind to only give it back once the debtor pays up (its normal in any university setting). But the debtor being an Aluu indegene and comes from Ikwerre (a tribe that thrives in oppressing other tribes in Rivers state except Ogoni, Bonny and Kalabari) knowing he has upper hand as an indegene, happens to know most of the vigilante group securing Aluu, screaming that Ugonna and his friends were thieves since that's the only possible way to get outta the whole debt issue and get back his laptop. Within a moment, there was security men everywhere but Charles managed to escape, abandoning the rest of his friends to their fate. Now, ever wondered why the debtor insisted on killing those four guys? Its simply because he knows that dead men tells no tales and that's the only possible means to get outta paying up the amount borrowed. Ugonna coming from a rich family, isn't concerned about the money, but felt that he shouldn't be treated the way he's being treated by the debtor. Ugonna is a big boy. Being the only son of his parents, he has everything he can ever want. Ugonna, lloyd, Chidiaka and Tekena, after being beaten blue and black, was taken to the Aluu chief whom again, the debtor insisted that these innocent four guys are criminals and deserves to be killed with fear that they will come back for him on a later occassion. And why did the Aluu chief play along with the debtor? Its simply cos he's also an Aluu indegene (ikwerre tribe) - whom are good at playing along with eachother except you're from another tribe. Big L, Tipsy, Timi Kay and Aladdin, were beaten to death before setting ablaze. And that's the story. I'm a popular guy in my school and the story I just told you is what really happened. Anything contrary to this that you may have read up from somewhere is just pure bunkum and a made-up tale. The fact that those four dudes weren't with any weapon says it all. Not just that, but who on earth robs around 6am? And which armed robber robs in his neighboorhood where he's known? That's the case of those innocent four guys...[/b]

Yet we don't know the whole truth. That is what is disturbing about this issue. For now we can listen to the testaments of close friends and family. Than rumors flying around.

First of all.. The Aluu Chief isnt even an Ikwerre Man..

Secondly, Everyone seems to avoid naming the said 'Debtor' that they went to 'tax'.

Thirdly 'If these boys were known in Aluu, they wouldnt have been killed'..

Foruthly, 5 guys, 6 a.m, armed.. going to recover a debt!!

For the sake of this converstaion.. I AGREE
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

4 boys 'visiting' another student at 5am with axe and machete is not oppression right? undecided

Believe what you like, I don't spew beer parlour garbage. I refused to comment on this until I got credible intel.
Nobody is even talking about the 5th member of the gang that escaped. angry
They went visiting another student at 5am with axe and machete. Listen to yourself. Have you been following the reports at all? They were unarmed. But since you got your news from a "credible intel", why don't you tell us your "credible intel"? At least, we that are against this brutality have sources that confirm the boys innocence. Share with us your "credible intel" if indeed it is credible na, why are you hiding your source? mschew.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

YOU ARE REALLY SPEWING JUNK HERE! WE GET YOUR POINT, YOU ARE A CULTIST AND YOUR HENCHMEN AT UNIPORT HAVE CONFIRMED TO YOU THAT THOSE BOYS WERE CULTIST!!

NOW HERE IS MY POINT: THOSE BOYS WERE NEVER FOUND GUILTY BY ANY AUTHORISED LEGAL BODY AND SO THEREFORE THEY ARE/WERE INNOCENT OF ANY ROBBERY OR CULTIST CHARGES YOU AND YOUR LIKES PROFER ON THEM! AND UNTIL OTHERWISE, THEY REMAIN INNOCENT OF ANY CRIME(S) YOU AND THOSE BARBARIANS (ALUU ANIMALS) ACCUSE THEM OF!!

NEITHER YOU OR YOUR MAFIA(OR WHATEVER IT IS CALLED)FRIENDS IS COMPETENT ENOUGH TO DECLARE THEM GUILTY OF CULTISM!! . . . . .SHIKENA!!

You are definitely a puppy!! If you notice, the one thing I have repeatedly said is that their being cultists does not justify the way they were killed.. So why are you raging like a woman with a leaky vag!na?!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

Secondly, Everyone seems to avoid naming the said 'Debtor' that they went to 'tax'.

I don't know where the ALUU Chief is from (If you read my statement, I said, "He might be" that means I don't know). Never enquired. As for the rest, mere speculations. No Proof, especially them being Armed. Well all I am saying is that, news are coming out of Uniport. I have also heard lots of boys saying this and that. For now we can't accuse them without proof. That is what made them go through this harrowing experience. Thanx.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

You are definitely a puppy!! If you notice, the one thing I have repeatedly said is that their being cultists does not justify the way they were killed.. So why are you raging like a woman with a leaky vag!na?!

I AM PUTTING IT TO YOU THAT THEY WERE NOT CULTIST(ATLEAST FOR NOW)!! WE ARE NOT BARBARIANS, AND IN THE CIVILISED WORLD THEY ARE COMPETENT BODIES EMPOWERED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY TO DECLARE THEM CULTIST!!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
They went visiting another student at 5am with axe and machete. Listen to yourself. Have you been following the reports at all? They were unarmed. But since you got your news from a "credible intel", why don't you tell us your "credible intel"? At least, we that are against this brutality have sources that confirm the boys innocence. Share with us your "credible intel" if indeed it is credible na, why are you hiding your source? mschew.

This guy is protecting his witness Identity. It might be the SWEAT SHIRT KILLER.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

I AM PUTTING TO YOU THAT THEY WERE NOT CULTIST(ATLEAST FOR NOW)!! WE ARE NOT BARBARIANS, AND IN THE CIVILISED WORLD THEY ARE COMPETENT BODIES EMPOWERED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY TO DECLARE THEM CULTIST!!

Okay sir!! You are indeed very right!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
ichommy: ALUU www.nairaland.com/attachments/846383_Alu_jpgd7cb00c510f55fc07265f111131c74b4

Classic. YOU DON'T WANNA GO DOWN THERE.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I don't know where the ALUU Chief is from (If you read my statement, I said, "He might be" that means I don't know). Never enquired. As for the rest, mere speculations. No Proof, especially them being Armed. Well all I am saying is that, news are coming out of Uniport. I have also heard lots of boys saying this and that. For now we can't accuse them without proof. That is what made them go through this harrowing experience. Thanx.

Well Said.. Does this mean you believe or doubt the story you quoted?! My stance on the matter of their activity in Aluu Community can only be answered by two people..

1. The alleged person to whom they owed the debt (whose name is forever illusive and has somehow disappeared)

2. The 5th person who also went to recover the 'alleged debt' and escaped the lynching.. (Who has also disappeared from the surface of the earth).
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

Well Said.. Does this mean you believe or doubt the story you quoted?! My stance on the matter of their activity in Aluu Community can only be answered by two people..

1. The alleged person to whom they owed the debt (whose name is forever illusive and has somehow disappeared)

2. The 5th person who also went to recover the 'alleged debt' and escaped the lynching.. (Who has also disappeared from the surface of the earth).

I was just showing you that a lot of information is flying around and we shouldn't take them as facts. Just as the information people are giving you that they are cultists. I didn't highlight that comment as a fact. It was a comment on Linda Ikeji's blog. I don't know the guy from anywhere and I can't verify his claims.

So I can't go on SEUN's nairaland and start spilling I know and verify information because of the news coming out of Uniport.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I was just showing you that a lot of information is flying around and we shouldn't take them as facts. Just as the information people are giving you that they are cultists. I didn't highlight that comment as a fact. It was a comment on Linda Ikeji's blog. I don't know the guy from anywhere and I can't verify his claims.

So I can't go on SEUN's nairaland and start spilling I know and verify information because of the news coming out of Uniport.

Thats the thing.. I didnt tell any tales as to what their mission in Aluu commuinity by 6 a.m was. I have heard several tales, each more interesting than the other. But I am yet to get a good source, so I refuse to believe anything I hear. But the intel I got on their fraternity membership status.. Was worth its weight in gold.. That said, I dont expect you to believe it, afterall, coming from me would be hearsay and we both know that can never be trusted.. We shall all come to our own version of the truth depending on the information we get.. But the one thing we can all agree on is that the perps need to be caught!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by gidiMonsta(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
rhymz:
You sound like a hateful person that just hates other people for their guts. They may not have been your typical models of good guys with the right attitude but to summarily come to the conclusion that they deserve to die because you suspect or percieve that they were cultists is at best wicked and the most hateful thing to say about anyone.
Those boys were not found with anything to link them to any of the labelled accusations, it was people like you on some prepostrous assumptions that took the lives of those young stars. If you say it is ok that they died and think this is karma, wait for your own karma then.

Nawaoh, did I say I support their killings? Did i say they deserved to die?

People like you are hypocrites, you support jungle justice when it comes to the killing of BH members and even innocent abokis but cry like goats when the same is dished out to cultists just because they look 'responsible'.

Forgive me if I don't see things the way you do, I don't support extra-judicial killings even if it's psychos like Joseph Kony or Abubakar Shekau. But do I give a damn if they're killed? NO. Bottom line I have no empathy for cultists.

On a more serious note: The guy with the stick needs to be caught. He's a maenace to the society, no sane person can clobber 4 people to death without remorse.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

People like you are hypocrites, you support jungle justice when it comes to the killing of BH members and even innocent abokis but cry like goats when the same is dished out to cultists just because they look 'responsible'.

Forgive me if I don't see things the way you do, I don't support extra-judicial killings even if it's psychos like Joseph Kony or Abubakar Shekau. But do I give a damn if they're killed? NO. Bottom line I have no empathy for [size=14pt]cultists[/size].

On a more serious note: The guy with the stick needs to be caught. He's a maenace to the society, no sane person can clobber 4 people to death without remorse.

I ASK AGAIN, WHO DECLARED THOSE BOYS CULTIST?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

I ASK AGAIN, WHO DECLARED THOSE BOYS CULTIST?

Fellow cultists
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by rhymz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

Okija, most of what you have said here are unsubstantiated claims.
You cast doubt that there is hardly any debtor both are quick to accept the claims that they were cultists and were armed even when there is no evidence of such. If there realy were arns recovered, there was no how they would not have been displayed or even used as justification for their murder.
These boys were killed based on "could be gists" and unfounded allegations.
And by the way, I know a lot of ikwerre muslims so don't act surprise or deny his tribe all because his name sounds like an Hausa man's name. It is obvious he is an Ikwerre muslim.
And yes, if you have a debtor who is dodgy and evasive, you will want to visit him at the time you will most likely catch him in the house. I did same just last week to an hausa guy that was owing me and a few other people, guess what, we still did not meet him in the house.
So far, nothing in the stories proves any of the allegations hipped on those boys, it is even more worrying that nobody is asking questions why the village chief will order for their death.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

Fellow cultists

SINCE IT'S NOW THE PRACTISE TO TAKE PEOPLES WORD FOR IT, I HEREBY DECLARE YOU A SADIST AND AN ARMED ROBBER! WILL THAT PASS?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by rhymz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Forgive me if I don't see things the way you do, I don't support extra-judicial killings even if it's psychos like Joseph Kony or Abubakar Shekau. But do I give a damn if they're killed? NO. Bottom line I have no empathy for cultists.

I was very right about how hateful a person you are. You have been seething all the while over how the security agencies have been decimating those bokoharam murderers and now that innocent southerners whose guts you hate have been victimized, you see it as an opportunity to gloat and possibly find justification for their murder.
Hopefully, Karma will surely teach you it goes around soon.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

SINCE IT'S NOW THE PRACTISE TO TAKE PEOPLES WORD FOR IT, I HEREBY DECLARE YOU A SADIST AND AN ARMED ROBBER! WILL THAT PASS?

Cool... cool
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by rhymz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

Cool... cool
lol...you this guy sef...na wa you..lol
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by gidiMonsta(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
rhymz: I was very right about how hateful a person you are. You have been seething all the while over how the security agencies have been decimating those bokoharam murderers and now that innocent southerners whose guts you hate have been victimized, you see it as an opportunity to gloat and possibly find justification for their murder.
Hopefully, Karma will surely teach you it goes around soon.

You're pathetic dude, read my post again and review your foolishness.
Who gives a rats ass about Aboki bokos?
They are all the same to me, cultist, BH, BH sympathizers et al.
Do I support jungle justice on any of them? NO, cos I believe in the rule of law.
Do I have sympathy for them if it happens? - Hell fcking NO

Who's gloating or justifying murder? I have done more to assist in the investigation than you who's just ranting here. Not because I pitied those cultits but cos I know it needs to be done to restore order to the country.

You call me hateful for not having pity for folks who would do the same thing to me as a 'jew' who stepped on their toes? Well that's your cup of tea. I reserve my tears for the Mubi 25.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by chioma134: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

You're pathetic dude, read my post again and review your foolishness.
Who gives a rats ass about Aboki bokos?
They are all the same to me, cultist, BH, BH sympathizers et al.
Do I support jungle justice on any of them? NO, cos I believe in the rule of law.
Do I have sympathy for them if it happens? - Hell fcking NO

Who's gloating or justifying murder? I have done more to assist in the investigation than you who's just ranting here. Not because I pitied those cultits but cos I know it needs to be done to restore order to the country.

You call me hateful for not having pity for folks who would do the same thing to me as a 'jew' who stepped on their toes? Well that's your cup of tea. I reserve my tears for the Mubi 25.
Wow!! That sounded hateful,like u have personal beef against these boys. Are u by any chance the debtor they went to look for?
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
So sad, so sad. sighs, life & its injustice.

So many innocent blood had been shed on this nation. in 1966, a pogrom was committed & lots of innocent citizens lost their lives living in their respective homes. More innocent citizens have been killed in the north, south & middle belt. Innocent souls had been spilled in Jos, during december 25th 2011, innocent people went to church to rejoice & worship their god, & they met their death unplanned.

All we should be asking is why are all these evil happening to Nigeria ever since independence? With all these blood spilling, how do we expect to match forward progressively?

Again, this is not just a time for sympathy cos the boys are gone forever, they have departed from this wicked world into eternity. They have gone across that bridge where there is no more sorrows or cries, so we the living should start to have a rethink & meditate into our individual lives. Some months ago, it was Cynthia Ozokwu, today, another. who knows who's next tomorrow?

We all, parents, sisters, brothers, uncles, youths, etc should look into our lives. are we living a good life where we live? do we teach our children good ways of life? Do we make out time to visit our children in school uninvitedly to know how they are faring & who they are keeping as friends?

Do we as youths allow our good family upbringing to be washed to the gutter by peer-pressure & need to feel belonged when we are away from our parental care or home?

Do you live a double life? good son or daughter at home & bad girl or boy in school just because no parent or guardian oversees your ways in school?

Do you live a gang life? Do you keep suspecting friends away from home or away from your parents knowledge just because every other student or people around keeps high class friends?

Do u as a girl leave your hostel & travel out for days, weeks, months to other cities without your parents or guardian knowledge? this is a time to look into our ways while crying for these innocent souls.

Do u as a guy keep bad friends, stay up late at night, smoke, drink late, live wayward & gangster life that make people around to suspect u? pls try & change now cos no one amongst us here knows when our time will be up.

we don't only need to cry for dead, we also need to cry for the living who aren't living a good life.

I feel deep pain in my hrt for these boys, my heart bleeds, but no amount of talk, pity, or revenge would bring the boys back to life, so all we need to do now is look into our lives, & also push for justice to be done, but more importantly look into our individual lives & that of our loved ones & see if we need to change or advice our loved ones to change their evil ways.

RIP my dear gone so horrible brothers. Life is brutal, no one knows how & when he/she would die, hence we all need to live a good life while we live.

Last year, it was ABSU rape siege, where some group of guys molested innocent girl(s) to death, it made intl. new headline, today is ALU UNIPORT. Last week it was some students in YOLA.

Some innocent ppl had been robbed, molested & brutally murdered in their own safe homes.

This is truly a time of sober reflection for all Nigerians!

Take hrt@ the family of the deceased.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by mortag(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
almighty god take up the fight against aluu comm
5much: my heart goes to the family of d deceased.what an irreparable LOSS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.