Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock (40696 Views)

UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Bleeeeeh...he who lives by the axe die by fire. I DON'T SUPPORT THE METHOD OF EXECUTION but they sure had it coming. Stewwwpid cultists...mschwww
attention seeker
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Bleeeeeh...he who lives by the axe die by fire. I DON'T SUPPORT THE METHOD OF EXECUTION but they sure had it coming. Stewwwpid cultists...mschwww
It wouldn't be wrong to say may thunder fire you to pieces you hopeless barbarian, just what kind of animals do we have roaming the streets? What a devil, e no go better for you.angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by uyiekpenm(f): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2012
Since I watched that video on saturday I hv been having sleepless night. I keep seeing d faces of those helpless boys. I keep wondering what their last thoughts were. I don't know them bt If I feel this way hw will their relatives be feeling.hmmm May God never allow us witness such in our life. As for those babarians that killed them.may they never know peace in their lifetime. They shall beg for death bt it will not come. Their generations shall be hunted by the spirit of those boys
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2012
trix!:
I have silently watched in disgust while people have taken to social forums to spew crap! When the news broke, these boys were called robbers, latter the story changed to cultist, now some now say they are even innocent. I would not Join any camp to pronounce them guilty or innocent.

But I know that this would NEVER have happened when I was a student on campus! No student would have stood by to watch their fellow student beaten this much!!

If they were guilty, infact Even if they were caught red-handed, we would never have allowed the local community do this to one of us! The Spirit of Aluta was still alive! Injury to one was Injury to all.
We would rather take the students into campus and deal with them in our own way. How many parents would allow their child to be punished by someone else? Shame on all the students who stood and watched this happened

Now even if they were cultist as some claim, then I say shame on the cult they belonged to. Four days after the murder of 4 of their own, they have done NOTHING!! When I was in campus, their fellow cultist would have either attempted to rescue them, or avenged their blood by now!

If they were Innocent, I say again Shame on all Uniport Students who stood by taking pictures and videos!! The pictures and videos they took did not even clearly show the killer’s faces!!! If you couldn’t rescue your fellow student, at least call police, your CSO or take videos and photos that can be used to catch the killers

Most of us have watched the gruesome video and are angered or irritated, so it beats my imagination to know that their fellow students stood by taking fotos and videos while this happened, and were neither angered or irritated, and made no effort to rescue them. Now they have flooded cyber space with pictures and all sort of write-ups, most of these serve no other purpose but to drive traffic to blogs, and websites!!

Where is NANS? Where is Uniport SUG? Where is Rivers state student Association executive?
Four days after, No congress!!!! Shame!! Shame on all of you!!

Everyone should stop blaming the community alone! The students who took fotos to drive traffic to their blogs are murderers!! NANS executive that has decided to only pay courtesy calls to Government and multi-nationals are murderers!! The SUG that has refused to put the interest of Students above personal gains are murderers!!

Greatest Nigerian Students!!! Great!!
We refuse to be intimidated!!
Aluta Continua, Victoria Acerta
InJury to One is Injury to All!

NB: Pardon brevity, Typos regretted.

[b]shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Someone is really Pissed off!!

I like the siprit behind youpost and you have spoken well.. However, you need to calm down a bit with your advocacy for revenge, TWO WRONGS HAVE NEVER MADE A RIGHT!! Should Mafia men enter into Aluu to avenge the death of their family members, the likelihood that innocent people might get killed is very high. The killers of these boys are animals, and if we should all choose to react like animals as well, then it makes us no better than them.. Ask for the students who stood by and took videos, they may just have been as helpless as those boys. Please calm down and be rational about this.. Prior to see that video, I was a believer and a strong supporter of Jungle Justice, but MY GOD!!! I have seen a video of Al-Queda killing a U.S marine on Camera, I have seen the Taliban executing people in a packed staduim, but nothing has touched me like this one.. BUT that doesnt mean we should also lose our sense of humanity..

You are right.. The University community need to make their voice and stance heard..

I have never seen the use of SUG!! Just a bunch of mini-future politicians in training.. Same thing for the Rivers State Students Association...

While we are throwing blames, lets not forget the Police as well.. It took over 30 mins of beating and lynching before the final burning and no Policeman was on scene..

On the plus side, the pictures and Videos may be the only reason that these killers would be found. Lets not forget and act like this is the first time that a supposed thief would be lynched and set ablaze in Nigeria. Infact in Lagos, its a standard modus Oparandi, in Anambra State, Bakassi boys use to have a lynching show every week at major busstops and roundabouts. BUT!! This is the first one that has been caught on Camera and attracted both National and international outrage..

If its for justice sir, Justice would definitely be served.. And the reason would be because of this video... Remember that in this same uniport a few years back, students woke up to find the severed head of a student at one entrance and the body at another.. That case is still somewhere in the air floating unresolved.. Reason being, no attention was drawn to it.. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Cleverley(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2012
So sad, too many negative things happening in our dear country, nigeria. We are too quick in taking laws into our hands. Poor sociatal orientation, poor respect to humanity and alots evil in our heart waiting to hurt, kill and destroy (built). May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Gwekzy: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅̄
tot dey were burnt.. So y take a burnt person 2 d hospital 2 comfirm if he s alive? As much as ȋ̝̊̅̄
wanT Justice 2 Prevail Buh Let's be honest, ♓☺w can their souls rest in peace Wen They were murdered terribly??My fwnd fell really sick afta watching dat hell of a video...its jst barbaric...Afta seeing pics ȋ̝̊̅̄
culd nt sum d courage 2 watch d video...' Hell is empty,the demons re here'__Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by mimicue(f): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2012
With tears in my eyes. Lord why are people this wicked why? No love in aluu. What a wicked community . They are not beta dan bokoharam in short they are worse than bokoharam. They are killers of men they killed their fellow human in a brutal way. cry I weep for nigerians later u guys will blame everything on government when u arnt any beta. RIP ugonna,llyod, tekena, chidiaka may their soul rest in peace
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2012
torkaka:

and i am the president of america! i said it so it is a fact!!

YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE BARBARIANS IN ALUU COMMUNITY. BEFORE YOU FIND HIM GUILTY OF CULTISM, PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT HE IS A CULTIST!! IT'S GUYS(ANIMALS) LIKE YOU WHO GO ABOUT BURNING PEOPLE BECAUSE BECAUSE MAMA NGOZI SAYS THEY HAVE STOLEN HER AKARA!!

If I had said he was a member of Scripture Union, you would have never put up this front... All I can say to you is that they are who they are.. I am who I am.. You are who you are.. I told a story here about a neighbours son who was shot pointblank in his bedroom by cultists in FUTO.. Till tomorrow, the mother still says he wasnt, but unfortunately, thats not true.. Even if your child is the chirf executioner of his frat, No parent would ever admit that their child is a cultists.. NOW!! Their being members is not in anyway important with their mode of death.. Just saying that they are actually Maf Men..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Gwekzy: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2012
N d killers wil still carry bible n go 2 Church on sundays...Wat a Wicked world..SMH...igbe pple even beta sef
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by StateOfMind: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2012
HQ: No, not Vengeance, Revenge or the Like. You can't kill the entire community - the main fools behind the killing are prolly on the run. Something needs to be done about "Mobs". Strict penalties issued for anyone who takes another Man's life no matter what happens.

I wish I never heard this story or watched the video as it has put me in a Troubled State of Mind. What will Happen?

I swear, I wish I never did too..

Now that I have, I keep following it up..I have been so restless and I think I'm gon lose it soon

Reading this brought more tears to my eyes..

Its the saddest thing I've ever read in my life..

If I as a total stranger can feel this depressed over this..I wonder what the parents and siblings are goin through..

I just wish I could undo all that happened.

So so sick!!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2012
My heart bleeds for these young men and their families. Oh what pain they must have gone through. How does their family cope with this

Terrible!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by hrhobi1(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2012
TWO WRONGS CAN NEVER MAKE A RIGHT MY FOOT. WHETHER INNOCENT OR GUILTY EVERYBODY IN ALUU DESERVE WHATEVER COMES THEIR WAY . I SAY DEATH TO ALUU .
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by araromiii: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2012
what an irreplaceable loss.these villagers are good muder as this why dont relocate to north to murder those boko boys
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

If I had said he was a member of Scripture Union, you would have never put up this front... All I can say to you is that they are who they are.. I am who I am.. You are who you are.. I told a story here about a neighbours son who was shot pointblank in his bedroom by cultists in FUTO.. Till tomorrow, the mother still says he wasnt, but unfortunately, thats not true.. Even if your child is the chirf executioner of his frat, No parent would ever admit that their child is a cultists.. NOW!! Their being members is not in anyway important with their mode of death.. Just saying that they are actually Maf Men..

Even if they are Mafiosos they do not deserve to die in the hand of vigilantes like that. Being a member of a campus fraternity does not carry a death sentence in Nigeria. People should not be killed simply because they belong to a peer group, no matter how dastardly we believe these groups are. We have to desist from jungle justice in every form

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2012
berem: it also takes a MAFIA to know MAFIA! Am not surprised.....smh!

Nne oma.. Mba o!! Mana, eziokwu ka'm kwu.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by albacete(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2012
hrhobi1: TWO WRONGS CAN NEVER MAKE A RIGHT MY FOOT. WHETHER INNOCENT OR GUILTY EVERYBODY IN ALUU DESERVE WHATEVER COMES THEIR WAY . I SAY DEATH TO ALUU .

and what if u are from Aluu? Are u gonna watch people kill u for the crimes of others?

Remember that we can't chose where we come from.

Lets pray for JUSTICE to be done, not vengeance.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2012
bermuda1:

Even if they are Mafiosos they do not deserve to die in the hand of vigilantes like that. Being a member of a campus fraternity does not carry a death sentence in Nigeria. People should not be killed simply because they belong to a peer group, no matter how dastardly we believe these groups are. We have to desist from jungle justice in every form

One word to your post is... GBAM!!!!
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by shanicemel(f): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2012
eye for eye blood for blood d old testament way and hunt those killers down ha! God why? 9months just went down the drain like this hmmm! God pls send brimstones and hail on ALUU Community
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by myvic70(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2012
I find it difficult to believe human can do this to fellow humans. Why do we blame devil for some of our wrong doings when some of us are devil in human forms. We call Boko haram names when we have BOKO HARAMEST even in East, South, West. We don't have to kill to avenge their death because that will not distinguish us from the devil in human form that was so happy when hitting these students with Wood. Anyone involve in the killing in anyway will definitely rip his reward from God.
Mummy and Daddy take heart. R.I.P fellow students.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by gykes(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=Gwekzy]Ȋ̝̊̅̄

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by rabonni(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2012
we can never tell, how many of u here who re cultist or robbers re bold enough to tell their parents? .....any way R.I.P
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nostradamu(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2012
#JUSTICE FOR ALUU,MUBI KILLINGS (IN ADAMAWA),AND OTHERS WE DON'T GET TO HEAR ABOUT...!
PLEASE DEAR READERS IF YOU WITNESS A MOB EXECUTING JUNGLE JUSTICE AROUND YOU,PLEASE AND PLEASE IF YOU CANNOT STOP THEM MOVE AWAY AND LOOK FOR HELP BY ALERTING THE SECURITY OPERATIVES (OR SALVAGE THE SITUATION IF YOU CAN). THIS WILL BE OUR OWN WAY OF SEEING TO THE SENSELESS KILLINGS (AND JUNGLE JUSTICE) METED OUT TO PEOPLE WHO "ALLEGEDLY" HAVE COMMITTED ONE CRIME OR THE OTHER. IF WE ALL DO OUR BIT THEN WE WILL HAVE AVENGED THE DEATH OF THOUSANDS (VICTIMS OF JUNGLE JUSTICE) THAT DID NOT GET THE TYPE OF PUBLICITY THE ALUU MASSACRE GOT.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2012
gykes:

They were not entirely burnt. There's a second video after the first one. The fire killed Chidiaka (Aladdin) and Tekena, but Ugonna (Tipsy) and Lloyd (BigL) were still very much alive. These two were killed after continuous blows of planking to Lloyd's chest and Ugonna's head (skull which was already open and spilling his brains profusely)!!!.... Let's assume they were cold-blooded/heartless Armedrobbers, they don't deserve to die in such a way!! Too gruesome!! I'm ikwerre but I'm so not in support of such barbaric act!!! I PRAY GOV. AMAECHI DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT and FAST!!!!!

Couldn't sleep after seeing the 2nd video. My thoughts were clouded with hate & great anger! Never believed my Tribesmen could be so EVIL!!! GAWD!!!

Still in shock though!!

Bros.. This has nothing to do with the Ikwerres.. This is standard Jungle Justice in Nigeria.. Abi na today you dey firsthear say them burn 'supposed' thief alive?! Or say them lynch person to death?! Lagos State, this is constant K

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by nagoma(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2012
Aluu, a microcosm of Nigeria a representative sample of the lawless Jungle Nation. Where there is no law people will always improvise, they will use their own devises often with devastating consequences as happened in Aluu. The nations rapid movement into anarchy is a result of greed and lack of goodwill by both tyrant leadership and lethergic frustrated followers.It is perhaps in Nigeria where you have to be wicked vicious and evil as a prequalification before you become a"successful" politician. There will be no change; and if there is change it will not be for the better until good and capable people with the Nations and peoples interest, and who will execute the rule of law to the letter on any offending person or body, become leaders.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2012
Please fellow Nairalanders and Nigerians... [size=18pt]Should you ever be in a crowd witnessing a lynchind such as this, or even any crime at all.. the number to call is 112.. Thats the Police emergency shortcode number.. It works.. [/size] It is my believe that some of the people in that crowd had no idea what to do to mitigate the situation so simply stood by and watched.. Again, the number is 112.. wether a Lynching, Mobbing, Fight, Robbery or any crime or accident or even a fire...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2012
So many nairalanders are fake. Many of them were praising the evil act of the murderers without confirming the story now they are pretending to be nice people.......sing fela's song '' soorry soorry oh! Sorry for naijiriaaa!......
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by LesbianBoy(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by acidtalk: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2012
Nigerians lets us share the same sympathy to those TWENTY FIVE students who were killed at Mubi in Adamawa.

Is it because this is a southern state and that happened in the north?
Is it because this are Christians and those were muslims?
Those students in Mubi village need enough attention as that of Aluu.

Enough of playing bias with our judgements

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by subzero2(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2012
azimibraun: Who is d members or senator representing dis wicked community Aluu? Who is d person dt called d parents of dis boys; he shld knw more, is dis matter 2 small for the nigerian senate to talk abt, what abt the President who ws once a PH boy and an inlaw of the rivers ppl or dnt presidents talk abt issues lk dis? Dis matter mst b handled as a national tragedy and disgrace... D videos hv gone all around the world.
They are Hon. Andrew Uchendu and Senator George Thompson Sekibo.
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by Okijajuju1(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk: Nigerians lets us share the same sympathy to those TWENTY FIVE students who were killed at Mubi in Adamawa.

Is is because this is a southern state and that happened in the north?
Is it because this are Christians and those were muslims?
Those students in Mubi village need enough attention as that of Aluu.

Enough of playing bias with our judgements

Unfortunately, Nigerians have a shor attention span.. In a months time, this story will be old news just like the Mubi killing, Farouk Lawans matter, Fuel Subsidy probe, e.t.c.. Infact, if you want to die this matter now, bring up another emotion swelling news and see..
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by mskata(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Just watched lloyds mother speaking n crying on AIT,

Chai!!! Rili felt 4 her
Re: Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock by damola1: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2012
When skool govt. and fed. govt. began to cripple the acts of SUG in skools, this is the effect!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.