Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? (12767 Views)

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Dating Who You Will Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by chic2pimp(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sagamite:
Anyway, based on your definition of love, then I have definitely experienced the love you stated. I have been completely in love before and I still am. The kind of love that blows you mind. The type my Waffi homies call "Love wantintin". [size=14pt]I completely and utterly love myself[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

For a sec I think u don fall in love true true sha.

Well true talk sha. I can't deny what you just wrote there.
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by chic2pimp(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sagamite:

No be only love dey grow when you share it. [size=13pt]I have something else that grows when I want to share it, and I am happy to share it with hot chics[/size] grin

And 'No' I am not angry, I am enlightened. Some like to say "Love is blind" but my own love went to Specsavers. It can see! grin

I see through the BS of virtually all women, and almost all of them are not worthy of me. The special one! cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Sagamite(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

For a sec I think u don fall in love true true sha.

Well true talk sha. I can't deny what you just wrote there.

grin grin grin
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One of those girls that don't like skinny/slim guys.

https://www.nairaland.com/387020/women-what-kind-man-go

neither skinny nor fat wink

this davidoff coolwater model is hot. the prison break actor is hot. russel crow in this movie is manly. and this baseball player is hot, too.
damn, where are all these men in real life? angry

I like your photo, too wink
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Sagamite(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
carefreewannabe:

neither skinny nor fat wink

this davidoff coolwater model is hot. the prison break actor is hot. russel crow in this movie is manly. and this baseball player is hot, too.
damn, where are all these men in real life? angry

I like your photo, too wink

wink

Wentworth Miller (Prison Break) has lost it a bit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1266304/Prison-Breaks-Wentworth-Miller-goes-fit-flab-piles-pounds.html

I suggest you comment on the thread so we don't derail this one based on that topic.

Go there and answer the "quiz".
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
k2039:

If their is any,she should come out,or remain silent for life.
Seriously I'm single
HERE IAM!!

1 Like

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by k2039: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: HERE IAM!!
*sighs,I am not denying*

1 Like

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
k2039:
*sighs,I am not denying*
m smitten kiss
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by opend: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
I spend a lot of time traveling and meeting new people. I met some European females and concluded that I wanted to establish a life with one of them. Then I started browsing online. I couldn't locate anything at first, but then I found these people. I'm able to talk with a girl I truly adore because of their efforts. I can safely encourage you to pay attention to them; I am positive they will not disappoint you. It is because to them that I was able to become a EuroBrideFinder and find a girl I really adore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Expensive Is Your Relationship? / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.