Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage (33387 Views)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: it only takes a demon to identify a demon! I sure say na your own demon pass my own. Na your demonized Aluu people wey kill innocent students! None of you shall know peace for shedding innocent blood.

Amen, may the killers of innocent people not know peace either directly or indirectly through their support for evil.

Amen.

Jesus knew demons and casted them out, did that make Jesus a demon too?

Pls tell me you didn't attend uni o. grin
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Honerico this one you are screaming demons, are you sure you are not a demon yourself??
Na witch dey know witch oh. Just asking shaa! No bite me oh.
grin
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

But you claimed to have watch a killing life, does that make you someone who likes watching people killed?? I smell hypocrisy here. For your info watching the video is out of curiosity and the story was something that took a lot of people unaware, hence the haste to watch the video.

Do you have problem understanding statements? i said in the 90s, meaning it must have happened where i was and due to the fact that i was also like you then, insane, uncivilized, blood thirsty and also "curious", i watched it "live" because it wasn't far from my home then. Now that i am sane, refined, civilized, i believe anyone who watches such things and who also supports any kind of violence against innocent people are bloodsuckers.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
udytex: Must they destroy people's property and do away with they belongings?.........even the guiltless are crying.....wat a confused Nation!!!
the guiltless should have intervened when those innocent boys were being murdered.. Nobody is guiltless in that village.... Alum(Abomination) should ve tot of the repercussion before embarking on such dastardly act...
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Honerico this one you are screaming demons, are you sure you are not a demon yourself??
Na witch dey know witch oh. Just asking shaa! No bite me oh.
grin

Maybe Jesus na witch too abi? grin

But frankly speaking Goldie, too wrongs WILL never make a right. students are in school to come out more refined and the best way to show this is to handle matters in civilized ways, if our youth are acting this way, don't you think the future is forever lost?

Our anger should be directed at the government and the security agents who WATCHED these violence happen and do nothing!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Amen, may the killers of innocent people not know peace either directly or indirectly through their support for evil.

Amen.

Jesus knew demons and casted them out, did that make Jesus a demon too?

Pls tell me you didn't attend uni o. grin
so you are comparing yourself to Jesus? That makes you a first class CRETIN!! I don't think its necessary exchanging words with you.I have made my self clear.go on and display your absolute stupidity! Am out.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: the guiltless should have intervened when those innocent boys were being murdered.. Nobody is guiltless in that village.... Alum(Abomination) should ve tot of the repercussion before embarking on such dastardly act...

What makes you think every one was home? what makes you think those houses being vandalized, the owners were involved or around?

How do we prove we are better than illiterates if we that went to school can't even behave differently from them?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Do you have problem understanding statements? i said in the 90s, meaning it must have happened where i was and due to the fact that i was also like you then, insane, uncivilized, blood thirsty and also "curious", i watched it "live" because it wasn't far from my home then. Now that i am sane, refined, civilized, i believe anyone who watches such things and who also supports any kind of violence against innocent people are bloodsuckers.

You are not sane, civilized or whatever bla bla you've written up there. You have become cold-hearted because you have become accustomed to jungle justice. And you have accepted 'jungle justice' as a normal way of life. So don't give me that crap of being civilized!
grin
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by jidestar: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dat village deserve to be burnt down. All their properties and animals. No excuse for the attrocity dey committed. It was just too much... U can't kill an animal in the west like dat and not go down for a long tyme. Naija which way. angry
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: so you are comparing yourself to Jesus? That makes you a first class CRETIN!! I don't think its necessary exchanging words with you.I have made my self clear.go on and display your absolute stupidity! Am out.

comprehension problem again, you no go school i talk am grin grin grin grin

Jesus discern spirits
His disciplines did the same
we as Christians "Christ-like" are suppose to be able to discern spirits too.

It's crystal care that you're displaying what you're accusing me of.

You're out because you can't communicate sanely?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are not sane, civilized or whatever bla bla you've written up there. You have become cold-hearted because you have become accustomed to jungle justice. And you have accepted 'jungle justice' as a normal way of life. So don't give me that crap of being civilized!
grin

Chei, see the hunted trying to catch the hunter grin grin grin

You're the one supporting jungle justice with evidence everywhere or what do you call what just happened on this thread? do you have 2 definitions for jungle justice?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by SisiKill1: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
Has it occurred to the people who are screaming BURN IT DOWN, DEAL WITH THE EVIL PEOPLE" that it is the same mentality the ALUU people had? That they were also saying "BURN THEM, DEAL WITH THE EVIL PEOPLE?"

Has it occurred to you guys that your "WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR BROTHER, WON'T YOU TAKE REVENGE" questions can also be applied to the ALUU villagers? That at one point in their lives, their brothers and sisters and children have been victims of the evil of Armed Robbery and Cult Activity. . .Hence the need to "TAKE REVENGE"

Has it occurred to you that with this mentality of paying back in kind. . .Only the innocent get hurt? The 4 boys were the victims of that mentality, the other villagers who weren't part of the lynch mob but now have their homes burned down are victims.

Has it occurred to you people that RATIONAL THOUGHTS do not have a place in Jungle Justice and this is why there are laws, a justice system. . .with a good justice system in place, the innocent at least have a chance of pleading their case, of proving their innocence. Our justice system has collapsed, the keepers of Law and order have abandoned their post to take a stroll and instead of finding a way to recall them, we are busy egging other people to do to others what we found appalling and asking silly "if it were your brother" questions.

Honestly, how the irony of what you are doing has not slapped you in the face. . .is beyond me. undecided

7 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Maybe Jesus na witch too abi? grin

But frankly speaking Goldie, too wrongs WILL never make a right. students are in school to come out more refined and the best way to show this is to handle matters in civilized ways, if our youth are acting this way, don't you think the future is forever lost?

Our anger should be directed at the government and the security agents who WATCHED these violence happen and do nothing!

For the record, Jesus did not go about calling everyone who was against His belief demons. And as for student directing their anger to the government, I think you should be telling that to aluu killers, because of the hard Nigerian system, they transfered their agression towards those boys, killing them mercilessly without listening to their plea.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Has it occurred to the people who are screaming BURN IT DOWN, DEAL WITH THE EVIL PEOPLE" that it is the same mentality the ALUU people had? That they were also saying "BURN THEM, DEAL WITH THE EVIL PEOPLE?"

Has it occurred to you guys that your "WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR BROTHER, WON'T YOU TAKE REVENGE" questions can also be applied to the ALUU villagers? That at one point in their lives, their brothers and sisters and children have been victims of the evil of Armed Robbery and Cult Activity. . .Hence the need to "TAKE REVENGE"

Has it occurred to you that with this mentality of paying back in kind. . .Only the innocent get hurt? The 4 boys were the victims of that mentality, the other villagers who weren't part of the lynch mob but now have their homes burned down are victims.

Has it occurred to you people that RATIONAL THOUGHTS do not have a place in Jungle Justice and this is why there are laws, a justice system. . .with a good justice system in place, the innocent at least have a chance of pleading their case, of proving their innocence. Our justice system has collapsed, the keepers of Law and order have abandoned their post to take a stroll and instead of finding a way to recall them, we are busy egging other people to do to others what we found appalling and asking silly "if it were your brother" questions.

Honestly, how the irony of what you are doing has not slapped you in the face. . .is beyond me. undecided

GoldieALLUks: Operation burn theives down! These thief na animal so te them just dey enter this place anyhow! . na only God sabi how many of us them for rob and kill! thief! bastard! kill them ! .na everyday them dey thief na today we go do dem!

Goldieluks: Operation burn allu down! Those people are animals, to the extent that they have an 'execution ground'. Only God knows the number of innocent they must have executed. Barbaric nonentities. BURN ALLU DOWN!!! They believe in 'an eye for eye' therefore they should have a taste of it!

like i said - spot the difference
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

I won't lie, I feel the students anger especially after watching the video of those boys death. But after burning Aluu, what next? The brutality and lawlessness continues as it always has. This is a time to stand up and protest the government's lackadaisical attitude towards the affairs of the country. The justice system needs to work and until it does that, the vengeance continues to go in its cycle. Rather than burning the entire community, thorough investigations need to commence so that all those involved must be fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law.

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

For the record, Jesus did not go about calling everyone who was against His belief demons. And as for student directing their anger to the government, I think you should be telling that to aluu killers, because of the hard Nigerian system, they transfered their agression towards those boys, killing them mercilessly without listening to their plea.

I only called people who supported any form of violence demons, i called every innocent soul killers demons and also anyone who supports them, i hope you wouldn't say you didn't see that in my post?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Chei, see the hunted trying to catch the hunter grin grin grin

You're the one supporting jungle justice with evidence everywhere or what do you call what just happened on this thread? do you have 2 definitions for jungle justice?

Am not in support of jungle justice mind you. What don't you understand? The fact that those killers should be dealt with or the fact that what they did to those boys is totally wrong in all angle?? Huh??
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
i said this before. those boys are my younger brother's age mates...please, if it were your brother who was lynched that way, whether he was a robber, or not, wouldnt it feel fair for ALUU to be razed down, if they knew what they did wasnt wrong, why didnt they remain back to challenge arrests and challenge the rampaging students. i really wish the whole community could be razed down. because, the pix of those boys being battered is so not human. that village, if it were my brother! i'd join the army, just to go rogue to destroy that village. Rest in peace boys, all this won't bring you back. but it might prevent a repeat from happening again and awaken nigerians, bad nigerians to the fear of God and regard for humanity. So sad, please God,comfort for the hurting ones.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
ItsModella: ‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

I won't lie, I feel the students anger especially after watching the video of those boys death. But after burning Aluu, what next? The brutality and lawlessness continues as it always has. This is a time to stand up and protest the government's lackadaisical attitude towards the affairs of the country. The justice system needs to work and until it does that, the vengeance continues to go in its cycle. Rather than burning the entire community, thorough investigations need to commence so that all those involved must be fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law.

what next - return of the children of the man who lost 850k etal

let the man or his kids or their friends catch a uniport student passing wind in aluu community and the cycle continues

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am not in support of jungle justice mind you. What don't you understand? The fact that those killers should be dealt with or the fact that what they did to those boys is totally wrong in all angle?? Huh??

Hehehe, then who typed this?

GoldieALLUks: Operation burn theives down! These thief na animal so te them just dey enter this place anyhow! . na only God sabi how many of us them for rob and kill! thief! bastard! kill them ! .na everyday them dey thief na today we go do dem!

Goldieluks: Operation burn allu down! Those people are animals, to the extent that they have an 'execution ground'. Only God knows the number of innocent they must have executed. Barbaric nonentities. BURN ALLU DOWN!!! They believe in 'an eye for eye' therefore they should have a taste of it!

I think you're not stable, permit me to use that one, you supported the killing of the boys, now you're supporting the destruction going on in ALUU community, are you sure everything is okay?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
oyb:

let the man or his kids or their friends catch a uniport student passing wind in aluu community and the cycle continues
Did you finish reading my post? I know what's next but do the people know?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
oyb:

like i said - spot the difference

Do you happen to have deficiency in understanding. Everyone has a right to air their views how they deem fit. Or are you that dumb to understand this is a public forum?? And by the way what made you believe you are right and I am wrong?? Diversity! Duh!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]DIS WEAK STUDENT UNA NEVER DO ANYTING YET FROM INFANTB TO THE OLD KILL DEM ALL MAKE DEM REGRET EVER BEING CALLED ALUU COMMUNITY BURN EVERY SINGLE SOUL.....IN DAT (DEN) CALLED ALUU COMMUNITY

O MY GOD AHHH..... MY TIME IN EKPOMA OOOOO EWO THIS TOWN SHOULD HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH

OKU GA GBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
great AAUite. EKP nor bold try such
oyb:

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by LivingSaint(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
They only destroyed property. Kai! If those boys were Malabites!! All the Malabites and Malabresses, correct me if I'm wrong:
Would the police have arrested the chief? Would the burnt houses have had anyone claiming ownership? Would there be any member of the community left to complain of what he lost or did not lose? They would have long since become part of history, no be so? Would it not have been said, "Once upon a time there was a community called erm… I don forget the name"? NANS must call in Malabor.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehe, then who typed this?

grin
My reasons are justifiable in this particular case.duh!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
ItsModella: ‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

did you see the by-standers who stood watching and nobody pleaded, even as they were set ablaze, nobody shuddered, they stood still as if to assume, rats were been killed. i even saw a fairly middle-aged woman. i am a doctor, you see, the beatings they endured without anaesthesia, the broken skulls and spilling out brains. even if they werent burnt, i can assure you, they'd require at least 6 months of hospital care, if God says its not their time. and may be it was. may be that was their fate. but why at the hands of common touts!

3 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

grin
My reasons are justifiable in this particular case.duh!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
gmyguy:
did you see the by-standers who stood watching and nobody pleaded, even as they were set ablaze, nobody shuddered, they stood still as if to assume, rats were been killed. i even saw a fairly middle-aged woman. i am a doctor, you see, the beatings they endured without anaesthesia, the broken skulls and spilling out brains. even if they werent burnt, i can assure you, they'd require at least 6 months of hospital care, if God says its not their time. and may be it was. may be that was their fate. but why at the hands of common touts!
Ok, what's your point?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by blasterman(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
When odi community killed some policemen like how aluu 4 were killed. The govt leveled d whole town , hav u heard of odi making noise. Action lead to reaction, aluu was blood thirsty nothing stops them from beating the boys and releasing them. Nigeria is a jungle where ppl understand strong hand more than caution. Old men dey break 19yrs old boy skull like say na coconut.

One of the killers said " they don pay una school fees finish abi bring the petrol" for me aluu shd suffer more devastion Cos they r a community of theives and hoodlums. Thieves no dey mercy dem selves have u seen a thief beating a thief for stealing ordinary meat. U go think say na 1 billion the person steal. Their ideology is when tif enter u blood e can never come out hence their brutality

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kraftyiyk: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
I've been following this Uniport/ Aluu saga on NL fr a while, i've been reading all d postiings, n replies, n i tot it's high tym i made my contributions.....Uniport is my Alma-mata, during my stay, i was opportuned/unfortunte to have spent a yr@ a lodge in d heart of Aluu (2007-2008).....broda,it was a hell of an experience...d neighbourhood was attacked a minimum of 4x a week n d armrobbers were largely indigens of dat communiity n sorrounding communities who operates wit bikes....dez r men who camourflage as innocent bike men during d days....personally, i left part of my house rent to park out 4 my dear life....dis community has been a PAIN IN D ASS to Unipport.....dey shouldnever complain fr students revolt...dey know dia criminal bikemen kiddos, yet dey killed undergraduates who r rathher dellinquents...dey shud tank dia stars it's just endinng like dis!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
sad....veri sad! i pity Naija sha sad
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
As a rich Uniport student, there are many ways to enjoy urself without indulging in crime...

I see cultism as a vise poor and timid students use to gain recognition and respect...

I was never brought up in such forms of criminality...

I love my man-alone waka, 4 na crowd, even 2 sef na crowd...

No time for any friend wey go put me for wahala...

Drive from Aluu to GRA in PH or bad as e bad, Wilbros gate, drink my beer, leave at 10pm...

Branch Delta girls hostel, Dan Etete or Pritaso...involve a "point and kill"

Carry go crib go blow...

No time for guymen waka...except reading party (when applicable)

because moving around with guymen at such times would definitely get you into trouble

Especially when driving back to school from town.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / American State Of Virginia Pardons Seven Black Men Executed 70 Years Ago / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.