Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage (33383 Views)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Let me ask you this, can you define "jungle justice"?
since both of them couldn't answer my question,could you answer my question on their behalf?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Areaboy2(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

You obviously do not know it. I can tell!

glad you can.. cheers
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by AutoMahnn: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
These reprisal attacks are totally uncalled for, govt should have seen it coming and done all to prevent it. Now the students are in the wrong, I fear a boomerang.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

I knew it from the start that you should be avoided. Aluu savages vs uniport savages = 2 savages + goldieluks.

So you are in support of that barbaric act?? Little wonder I avoid your type on NL. Bloody ignoramous aluu killer!.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: since both of them couldn't answer my question,could you answer my question on their behalf?

What is your question? don't forget to include the answer to my question when typing yours.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

So you are in support of that barbaric act?? Little wonder I avoid your type on NL. Bloody ignoramous aluu killer!.

are you not cheering barbaric acts right now?

whats the difference?

Goldieluks: Operation burn allu down! Those people are animals, to the extent that they have an 'execution ground'. Only God knows the number of innocent they must have executed. Barbaric nonentities. BURN ALLU DOWN!!! They believe in 'an eye for eye' therefore they should have a taste of it!

or its only barbarism when its fine ajebo boys?

you are no different from the people you have been condemning with your crying more than the bereaved. just like the other barbarians who celebrated the jtf's murder of 30 civilians

typical nigerian
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

How are you different from the same Aluu villagers that killed those Alleged cultist/robbers?

Can you tell me how different you're from them? you are a vampire, a lover of blood, you derived joy watching the death of those alleged cultist/robbers and you're also deriving joy seeing the reprisal attacks on both the guilty and the innocent.

When you type "bloody ignoramus aluu killer, kindly stir into your mirror, you'd be defining your inner personality.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
oyb:

are you not cheering barbaric acts right now?

whats the difference?

or its only barbarism when its fine ajebo boys?

you are no different from the people you have been condemning with your crying more than the bereaved. just like the other barbarians who celebrated the jtf's murder of 30 civilians

typical nigerian

You can now see that most NIGERIANS are savages irrespective of their educational background, GOLDIELUKS included!

I can't even spot the effect of education in their character, lifestyle and actions.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
GoldieALLUks: Operation burn theives down! These thief na animal so te them just dey enter this place anyhow! . na only God sabi how many of us them for rob and kill! thief! bastard! kill them ! .na everyday them dey thief na today we go do dem!

Goldieluks: Operation burn allu down! Those people are animals, to the extent that they have an 'execution ground'. Only God knows the number of innocent they must have executed. Barbaric nonentities. BURN ALLU DOWN!!! They believe in 'an eye for eye' therefore they should have a taste of it!

spot the difference

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by tpia5: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
barbarism is the way those boys were killed.

i'm sure if the killers had known there'd be consequences, they'd have acted differently.

do any of you have a video showing the people you're defending being murdered like that?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by snowprince01(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
All this burning will not have effect if they don't burn down that their useless chief's house nd all his cars nd eventually kill him..others may go free bt he should die plz. He alone could hav stopped d killing of those boize if he said they should tak dem to d station dey would hav obeyed, so he is d main target.. In fact he alone killed d children. Plz somebody shoot him for nigerians

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
tpia@:
barbarism is the way those boys were killed.

i'm sure if the killers had known there'd be consequences, they'd have acted differently.

do any of you have a video showing people being murdered like that?

If a mad man steals your clothes while bathing, what do you do? do you run after the mad man butt naked? undecided
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Honerico and oyb what are you two iddiots ranting about and going ballistic on me for??

If it were to be your brothers/sons that were killed in such barbaric way, what would you two have done?? Answer that!

I have a right to air my views and my view remains BURN ALUU DOWN. The both of you can go ahead and have HPB for all I care, and for the record this thread is not about you two. So you can shove your insult in your butt hole and take your stupidity else where. Nansense!!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by tpia5: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ honeric

^who is the mad man here- the killers recording and cannibalizing people, or the ones who want them to know they are not allowed to do so?

if there were no rule of law preventing inhuman savages from roaming freely everywhere, would you be around today?

that is one thing nigeria badly needs to work on- which is civilizing its peoples!!!!!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by ifeci: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

If a mad man steals your clothes while bathing, what do you do? do you run after the mad man butt naked? undecided

if necessary, you would!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
ifeci:

if necessary, you would!

Necessary? i thought we go to school to learn how to be civilized? when i was saying few days ago that the govt and the police caused this, some people insulted me, now the same thing is going on.

In Nigeria, people won't stop taking laws into their hands because they believe this country is bleeped up.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

You can now see that most NIGERIANS are savages irrespective of their educational background, honerico and generation included!

I can't even spot the effect of education in their character, lifestyle and actions.

Take your anger else where. I have noticed you.
Back to topic! Duh.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

What is your question? don't forget to include the answer to my question when typing yours.
what would have been your reaction if your blood brother or your male cousin was killed along with the students?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
tpia@:
@ honeric

^who is the mad man here- the killers recording and cannibalizing people, or the ones who want them to know they are not allowed to do so?

if there were no rule of law preventing inhuman savages from roaming freely everywhere, would you be around today?

that is one thing nigeria badly needs to work on- which is civilizing its peoples!!!!!

You're smarter than this, you should be able to cross the dots.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
oyb:

spot the difference

Pfft!!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: what would have been your reaction if your blood brother or your male cousin was killed along with the students?

My reaction is that i would still be in shock and not even leave home for some days, not go about destroying things that won't bring back my brother or in the process kill someone else. One more thing, none of my brothers would go anywhere at 5:am with any friend to "harass or beat up anyone" unless they are coming from vigil or going for an urgent job interview.

Kindly provide answers to my questions.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Talk is really cheap. Smh!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Honerico and oyb what are you two iddiots ranting about and going ballistic on me for??

If it were to be your brothers/sons that were killed in such barbaric way, what would you two have done?? Answer that!

I have a right to air my views and my view remains BURN ALUU DOWN. The both of you can go ahead and have HPB for all I care, and for the record this thread is not about you two. So you can shove your insult in your butt hole and take your stupidity else where. Nansense!!

and we have the right to tell - you - you are no different from the lynch mob - you are a cannibal who will not allow the law to take its course because you have no faith in the law. you are a barbarian who will destroy the life of a person who had nothing to do with the lynching, because he happens to live there.

if this is still flying over your head, i am not particularly surprised. you are a typical myopic nigerian. i am focussing on you because you were all over nairaland screaming about the bestiality you are now cheering.

you have proved desola right, and you are too slow to see it

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

Honerico answer this question please.

I did, now define jungle justice.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

Take your anger else where. I have noticed you.
Back to topic! Duh.

You are the one with anger issues and you're a potential murderer with the way you yell for blood, thank God i am FAR away from you, you're a threat to life.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Joshcoli(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WELCOME TO NIGERIA....

I guess thats the solution we all wanted abi?!

We just fought........

JUNGLE JUSTICE with JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Supposedly inncocent students get killed by a few miscreants in the society, the houses and properties of innocent residents of the same community gets destroyed.. CASE SOLVED!!

ANIMALS!!!

Nigeria = 1 big ANIMAL FARM.

Whats the point now?! The 4 boys that got lynched, people asked where the police were.. Now that the reprisal attacks on Aluu happened, wasnt the police there?! F[u]ck it, even the Nigerian Airforce had a Helicopter Gunship hovering the community while the students ran wild in the community plundering it. What has this solved?!!! NOTHING!!

Look at Nairalanders saying the community deserve it.. Yet 4 boys go into a community that has been plagued by incessant robbery and R[a]pe attacks around 5 a.m to recover a supposed loan armed with a gun and collect laptops and phones and in the process got lynched to death by the vigilante hired to guard the community that the Nigerian Police has failed to secure and THEY DIDNT DESERVE IT..

The exact same thing that killed 4 students is the exact same thing that we did in protest of their deaths. We call Aluu people Animals, we are also Animals. The Aluu community thugs lynched and killed 4 students illegally, The Nigerian Army and Police arrested and lynched over 10 suspects legally, the National Association Nigerian Students (NANS) rampaged, looted, destroyed and burnt the community where the boys were killed legally..

NOW MY QUESTION IS: Where is the Law & Order?! Who is right and who is wrong?!!

Again.. To all those people who pointed fingers at Aluu Community , Please BEHOLD YOUR COUNTRY!!

Again I say WELCOME TO NIGERIA.. THIS IS HOW WE RUN THINGS AROUND HERE.. EVERYONE IS THE LAW!![/b]
Your fathers house and all the entire decedant are all baboons, useless gorila
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Honerico and oyb what are you two iddiots ranting about and going ballistic on me for??

You should be picked up by the rehab center because you're definitely a threat to sanity. the worse is that you actually went to school to become a better person than those people who killed the "alleged cultist/robbers", but unfortunately, school didn't refine you because being a savage is in your bloodline.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=oyb]

and we have the right to tell - you - you are no different from the lynch mob - you are a cannibal who will not allow the law to take its course because you have no faith in the law. you are a barbarian who will destroy the life of a person who had nothing to do with the lynching, because he happens to live there.

if this is still flying over your head, i am not particularly surprised. you are a typical myopic nigerian. i am focussing on you because you were all over nairaland screaming about the bestiality you are now cheering.

you have proved desola right, and you are too slow to see it [/

quote]

What is this frigging fool spewing??
Get lost jor! You obviously do not have wisdom up there. You throw insults at yourself and your generation just a get your silly point across?? You really need to grow up, and Fast!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by freecocoa(f): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Eh, did I hear them say compensation? Oh really? So who will compensate the families of the slain kids?
That man is a blawdy liar, where did he get the money from to start with? And the stupid woman is talking about freezer? Chei they couldn't even show empathy for the loss of those boys sef, if only they know what they've gotten their community and selves into, mstcheew.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Areaboy2(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
na wa for the girls on NL oh!!!

una wicked pass the mob wey kill those 4 boys undecided
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy: na wa for the girls on NL oh!!!

una wicked pass the mob wey kill those 4 boys undecided

put them in the shoes of the allu community and they would have done even worse

they clearly have no problem with dishing out jungle justice if they are aggrieved
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

You should be picked up by the rehab center because you're definitely a threat to sanity. the worse is that you actually went to school to become a better person than those people who killed the "alleged cultist/robbers", but unfortunately, school didn't refine you because being a savage is in your bloodline.

You are the one with anger issues, hurling insult at yourself. Your brain is obviously still on its way to maturity. You need anger management lessons, because with the way you are going, you may run mad soon.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

American State Of Virginia Pardons Seven Black Men Executed 70 Years Ago / Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.