Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage (33385 Views)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by SisiKill1: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
ALUU took laws into their hands because they claim they have been victims of Armed Robbery and Cult Activity.

The Students are taking the law into their own hands because their friends were victims of ALUU taking the law in their hands. . .which they (ALUU) did because they claim to be victims Armed Robbery and Cult Activity.

The People whose homes have been destroyed will take the law into their own hands because they were victims of the Students taking the laws into their own hands because their friends were victims of ALUU taking the law in their hands. . .which they did because they claim to be victims Armed Robbery and Cult Activity.

. . . .On and on and on the circle continues, victims becoming Rambos who create more Victims who become Rambos who. . .well you know. People Where does it end?!!

Could this story have gone differently if the First Victims had found Justice for their own suffering? Of course! Yet, we have people telling us not to bring the FG, SG and LG into this. If we had a working system, no one would have to play Rambo. . .So If we don't bring the GOVERNMENT into this, who should we?!

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy: na wa for the girls on NL oh!!!

una wicked pass the mob wey kill those 4 boys undecided

These girls are the type who poison their boyfriends all because of a fight
they are the type who pour acid on their neighbors
they are the type who go fetish on their siblings because of some silly reasons
their heart is not different from that of those who they accuse

All i know is that a fruit does not far fall from the tree. Majority of Nigerians have this mindset, yet they all go to church every Sunday.
Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

One more thing, none of my brothers would go anywhere at 5:am with any friend to "harass or beat up anyone" unless they are coming from vigil or going for an urgent job interview.

you have absolutely failed my question with this answer of yours!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill: ALUU took laws into their hands because they claim they have been victims of Armed Robbery and Cult Activity.

The Students are taking the law into their own hands because their friends were victims of ALUU taking the law in their hands. . .which they (ALUU) did because they claim to be victims Armed Robbery and Cult Activity.

The People whose homes have been destroyed will take the law into their own hands because they were victims of the Students taking the laws into their own hands because their friends were victims of ALUU taking the law in their hands. . .which they did because they claim to be victims Armed Robbery and Cult Activity.

. . . .On and on and on the circle continues, victims becoming Rambos who create more Victims who become Rambos who. . .well you know. People Where does it end?!!

Could this story have gone differently if the First Victims had found Justice for their own suffering? Of course! Yet, we have people telling us not to bring the FG, SG and LG into this. If we had a working system, no bother would have to play Rambo. . .So If we don't bring the GOVERNMENT into this, who should we?!

i have been wondering how this is flying over people's heads

and no one is wondering why as before, the police are still standing around doing absolutely nothing?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Could this story have gone differently if the First Victims had found Justice for their own suffering? Of course! Yet, we have people telling us not to bring the FG, SG and LG into this. If we had a working system, no bother would have to play Rambo. . .So If we don't bring the GOVERNMENT into this, who should we?!

Too bad the over-emotional/sentimental nairalanders and Nigerians are not seeing what some of us are seeing, they are busy FIGHTING the wrong enemy. chai, Naija i hail o. sad
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

You are the one with anger issues and you're a potential murderer with the way you yell for blood, thank God i am FAR away from you, you're a threat to life.

And you are a threat to humanity, with your aluu idea of making your human rights known. Ode!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: you have absolutely failed my question with this answer of yours!

You that can't even provide answers to your own question is failing someone else? i hope you're also not in school? you were expecting me to type what is on your mind right?

Can you kindly answer me? what is jungle justice?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

And you are a threat to humanity, with your aluu idea of making your human rights known. Ode!

I am not even Igbo but i am a Nigerian and i fear for the future of this country with people like you around, i repeat again, you're a demon who derive pleasure in seeing people kill themselves. bloody vampire!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

You that can't even provide answers to your own question is failing someone else? i hope you're also not in school? you were expecting me to type what is on your mind right?

Can you kindly answer me? what is jungle justice?
if you go to google and type my question,you would definitely not get the answer! You already know why.if you want me to define jungle justice for you,I shall give you the nigerian definition of what it is! Better still go to google and get your answers!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

I am not even Igbo but i am a Nigerian and i fear for the future of this country with people like you around, i repeat again, you're a demon who derive pleasure in seeing people kill themselves. bloody vampire!

You are a fool. Who says am igbo you tribalist bigot! You are the angry demon here. Your indignation is obviously driving you nuts.Hahahhahaha no go get HBP oh, because Seun will not be held responsible oh.

Oya back to topic.
grin grin
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: if you go to google and type my question,you would definitely not get the answer! You already know why.if you want me to define jungle justice for you,I shall give you the nigerian definition of what it is! Better still go to google and get your answers!

Because you know the definition is going to expose you as a hypocrite and a liar right?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are a fool. Who says am igbo you tribalist bigot! You are the angry demon here. Your indignation is obviously driving you nuts.Hahahhahaha no go get HBP oh, because Seun will not be heald responsible oh.

Oya back to topic.
grin grin

I can see you're trying to retrace your steps grin grin grin, i didn't say you're igbo, i said i was not igbo because you kept "tagging" me Aluu.

You should quit supporting evil, it's not good for you, it makes you look like a demon lol. BP? if na BP, na you for don get am since because you've been screaming since 6 days now over this case. may God have mercy on your "unstable" mindset grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Youngzedd(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
holly-pagan:
THIS MAN IS COMMON CRIMINAL CLAIMING 850,000 NAIRA

According to them opportunity come but once.

But wait oooh retired nigga, what is the money for?

Father of 15 niggas, does it mean that the guys are all crocks that He didn't give one the money to pay in or they don't know the way to the bank?

If it's for security reason, the man himself and the children who will be suspicious when carry the money, lets use our tongue to count our tooth.

This people too dey lie.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

I can see you're trying to retrace your steps grin grin grin,
i didn't say you're igbo, i said i was not igbo because you kept "tagging" me Aluu.

You should quit supporting evil, it's not good for you, it makes you look like a demon lol. BP? if na BP, na you for don get am since because you've been screaming since 6 days now over this case. may God have mercy on your "unstable" mindset grin grin grin grin grin

abeg goldie retrace ya steps to this thread

Let Us Leave Our Evil Ways And Turn To God
https://www.nairaland.com/656954/let-us-leave-evil-ways
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

I can see you're trying to retrace your steps grin grin grin, i didn't say you're igbo, i said i was not igbo because you kept "tagging" me Aluu.

If you call dealing with aluu culprits evil?? Then am in full support of it. To think that those boys begged to be listened to, but their pleas fell into deaf ears. And watching the video made it even worse. Because there were no proof of them stealing anything. And its like Nigeria has become a place where people thrive in jungle justice, you see human beings taking a video record of another human being been killed! That is why am upset!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Because you know the definition is going to expose you as a hypocrite and a liar right?
WRONG! You are the hypocritic and liar here by defending your brother because you feel he is a saint by going to night vigil or coming back from interview!
You are also a hypocrite and liar because you said you would only be in shock if your brother was killed!
You also are a hypocrite because you said some women could poison their boyfriends/husbands and can go fettish(hope your wife is included)
To summarize my comment,you will never know what it feels to loose a grown up son unless you are directly involved!!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

If you call dealing with aluu culprits evil?? Then am in full support of it. To think that those boys begged to be listened to, but their pleas fell into deaf ears. And watching the video made it even worse. Because there were no proof of them stealing anything. And its like Nigeria has become a place where people thrive in jungle justice, you see human beings taking a video record of another human being been killed! That is why am upset!

Then maybe those who did kill the boys also were thinking they did the right thing since they claimed their community has always been terrorized by cultist and robbers who kill, rape and steal from them? I don't need to watch the video, i don't want a bad memory, the one i saw IN PERSON in Lagos in the 90s hasn't left my memory up till now, so why should i watch another one? watching the video means you like to see what and how people are being killed.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by controlseven: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
The rampaging students are as GUILTY as the ALUU community in this situation. In a civil society as we claim to belong, nobody takes the law into his hands. Murder, Arson and Armed robbery are capital offences and must be condermed in all ramifications nomatter the reasons or justifications(Revenge). If we support this, then we invite chaos and the vicous cycle of vengence in the society! Again, we should not judge the entire community for the actions of a few persons. Let the law speak! #STOPJUNGLEJUSTICE
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
oyb:

abeg goldie retrace ya steps to this thread

Let Us Leave Our Evil Ways And Turn To God
https://www.nairaland.com/656954/let-us-leave-evil-ways

Turn from evil ways of jungle justice. Oyb change oh before it is too late.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: WRONG! You are the hypocritic and liar here by defending your brother because you feel he is a saint by going to night vigil or coming back from interview!
You are also a hypocrite and liar because you said you would only be in shock if your brother was killed!
You also are a hypocrite because you said some women could poison their boyfriends/husbands and can go fettish(hope your wife is included)
To summarize my comment,you will never know what it feels to loose a grown up son unless you are directly involved!!

LOL, see this one. you dey talk with emotion again. what makes you think i haven't lost someone already before? grown up, you're too "sentimental and emotional" to make sound judgement and to reason in a sane manner.

common question, you no fit answer, u dey here dey "inspect" my own answer.

DEMON grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

Turn from evil ways of jungle justice. Oyb change oh before it is too late.

gbanikiti: WRONG! You are the hypocritic and liar here by defending your brother because you feel he is a saint by going to night vigil or coming back from interview!

Read from a sane woman who's of the same sexx with both of you. cheesy

control_seven: The rampaging students are as GUILTY as the ALUU community in this situation. In a civil society as we claim to belong, nobody takes the law into his hands. Murder, Arson and Armed robbery are capital offences and must be condermed in all ramifications nomatter the reasons or justifications(Revenge). If we support this, then we invite chaos and the vicous cycle of vengence in the society! Again, we should not judge the entire community for the actions of a few persons. Let the law speak! #STOPJUNGLEJUSTICE
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by doofanc: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
Also, a woman, who identified herself as Pauline Nwakwo, told our correspondent that she left the village when she learnt that security agents had embarked on mass arrest, b[b]ut came back to notice that her bar had been burgled.
[/b]
According to her, the rampaging students forcibly entered her bar and carried away her deep freezer and drinks.

She said, “As a woman, I had to run away when we noticed that the police were embarking on mass arrest. The students broke the door to my bar and took away a deep freezer I bought for N66,000. I want government to pay me back all I have lost.

WT. . .a frigging deep freezer?? shocked shocked shocked

BTW. . .What exactly were those unfortunate boys alleged to have done??

Yeah, I remember, its not possible for educated, rich students to engage in stealing.

SMH. . .What a pathetic bunch of arrogantly hypocritical id1oitss WE all are.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by omenziate(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
The empathy shown here by some posters is annoying to say d least, we watched d video with great dismay and saw hw entertained and merry those savages were while dose boys were killed, even d mothers among the mammoth crowd were not left out in the "kill dem" "kill dem" burn dem chant. Were d boys given a fair hearing before their death? Where is d weapon alleged to b found on them. Couldn't d village head have handed them over to d police but rather he ordered his boys to incinerate human beings like a heap of refuse. Not absolving the boys of any wrong doing but no body deserves to die d way those boys died. I won't wish such a death for my enemy and a community that practices such isn't fit to b live with sane human beings. Whatever Aluu community suffers in dis brutality is a small recompense compared to d heinous crime they collectively partook in afterall they say Violence begets violence
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
doofanc:

WT. . .a frigging deep freezer?? shocked shocked shocked

BTW. . .What exactly were those unfortunate boys alleged to have done??

Yeah, I remember, its not possible for educated, rich students to engage in stealing.

SMH. . .What a pathetic bunch of arrogantly hypocritical id1oitss WE all are.

Students don't steal, only non-students steal.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, see this one. you dey talk with emotion again.

common question, you no fit answer, u dey here dey "inspect" my own answer.

DEMON grin grin grin grin grin
it only takes a demon to identify a demon! I sure say na your own demon pass my own. Na your demonized Aluu people wey kill innocent students! None of you shall know peace for shedding innocent blood.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Then maybe those who did kill the boys also were thinking they did the right thing since they claimed their community has always been terrorized by cultist and robbers who kill, rape and steal from them? I don't need to watch the video, i don't want a bad memory, the one i saw IN PERSON in Lagos hasn't left my memory up till now, so why should i watch another one? watching the video means you like to see what and how people are being killed.

But you claimed to have watch a killing life, does that make you someone who likes watching people killed?? I smell hypocrisy here. For your info watching the video is out of curiosity and the story was something that took a lot of people unaware, hence the haste to watch the video.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
During my final year in Uniport, I stayed very close to the Boro-pit the Aluu 4 were killed...

Umuokiri Aluu was a nice place, hospitable villagers, green environment...

But!!

Vikings Boys bolo the place... They were practically non-academic students who were out to wreck havoc...

Coca-cola bus stop at Umuokiri was a no-go area

I knew it was only a matter of time b4 the host community used someone or group of people as scapegoat(s) in order to serve as a deterrent...

That's why I loved my lifestyle in school then...

If I was out at night, you'll find me at Illusions, Muriella, Stodies or Charlies night clubs or reading at EDS or Ofrima

I had a ride from my first year in school...

Cult was a no-no...Even though the pressure to join was so much, I resisted with all my strength 'cos I wanted to be free...

I flexed that school even more than the Buccaneers...

I never robbed nor kill or wield a gun at someone...

The younger generation should learn to be wiser...

I lived in this same Umuokiri...Flex their bush bar wella, I was never found wanting...

"I be guyman"...no be by cultism... Be wise
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
During my final year in Uniport, I stayed very close to the Boro-pit the Aluu 4 were killed...

But!!

Vikings Boys bolo the place... They were practically non-academic students who were out to wreck havoc...

I knew it was only a matter of time b4 the host community used someone or group of people as scapegoat(s) in order to serve as a deterrent...

If I was out at night, you'll find me at Illusions, Muriella, Stodies or Charlies night clubs or reading at EDS or Ofrima

Cult was a no-no...Even though the pressure to join was so much, I resisted with all my strength 'cos I wanted to be free...

I lived in this same Umuokiri...Flex their bush bar wella, I was never found wanting...

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2012

But!!

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2012

But!!

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

But you claimed to have watch a killing life, does that make you someone who likes watching people killed?? I smell hypocrisy here. For your info watching the video is out of curiosity and the story was something that took a lot of people unaware, hence the haste to watch the video.
the dude is a BLOODY LIAR AND HYPOCRITE!!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by doofanc: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Students don't steal, only non-students steal.

hmmmm. . .I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / American State Of Virginia Pardons Seven Black Men Executed 70 Years Ago / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.