Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage (33384 Views)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

comprehension problem again, you no go school i talk am grin grin grin grin

Jesus discern spirits
His disciplines did the same
we as Christians "Christ-like" are suppose to be able to discern spirits too.

It's crystal care that you're displaying what you're accusing me of.

You're out because you can't communicate sanely?
oponu! Continue embarrasing youself on NL! Na who tell you say I no go school? Do you think am still an undergraduate? Abi you think say I be small pikin? U don smoke something ni? Continue comparing urself to jesus! Anti christ like you.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Greatest nija student,
Greatest gbagba,
Greatest gbogbo
Greatest kpoin.
Aluu fada wel wel, make thunda fire all dem wen ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk trash. Aluu chief get luck say him houz nr go down. Na d̶̲̥̅̊ struggle we ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥. We nr go eva take trash or shit. RIP, tekena, Chiakika, lloyd and Ugonna. We don du our own, Govt go du dia own. Buh lastly, God go du Him own, nd na Him own sure pass. RIP BRODAS

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Navalsadiq(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
ALUU never see anyfin!bokko harram go invade that place soon.agressive and alcolics pipo
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
hansobuks: Greatest nija student,
Greatest gbagba,
Greatest gbogbo
Greatest kpoin.
Aluu fada wel wel, make thunda fire all dem wen ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk trash. Aluu chief get luck say him houz nr go down. Na d̶̲̥̅̊ struggle we ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥. We nr go eva take trash or shit. RIP, tekena, Chiakika, lloyd and Ugonna. We don du our own, Govt go du dia own. Buh lastly, God go du Him own, nd na Him own sure pass. RIP BRODAS
bros nothing do you joor! Na God go fire all dem the people wey dey yarn opata!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by yemmy19(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Frm d picture I'm seeing here,d students still tempered mercy,cos dese cars aπϑ d house were nt burnt.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by feminancy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
azpekuliar: In a related development...

BOKO HARAM CONDEMNS ALUU KILLINGS...

Boko Haram has through its spokesman, Abu, condemned in strong terms the killing of 4 students of the University of Portharcourt in Aluu Community. Describing the killings as barbaric and grossly inhumane. In the statement released today in Maiduguri and signed by the secretary of the sect, the sect commiserates with the families of the slain students, loved ones and authorities of the affected institution.
Continuing, he said: “We are, however, consoled by the directive of the President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan that the perpatrators of this dastardly act shall be brought to book."...

infact im assuring nigeria that were on top of the situation they should not pannic. They should go abt thire normal bu$iness
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by donkc12: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
N̶̥̊a̷̷̴ђ‎​‎​ god go punish aluu communinty and does police well day wen day kill does boy and if I get my way I go kill all the police well day dat community[/color] angry[color=#990000]
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by AyeeIdris(f): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
To those asking what would u do if it was your brother involved? What should u do? People have lost loved ones to bokoharam, police, soldiers, cultists, drunk drivers, u name it.Yes they are angry. Yes they are also in pain BUT they don't go and blow up a police station or barracks or kill the family of the drunken guy. They have the right to demand Justice, but Justice isn't the same as vengeance. Its surprising that no one is advocating Vengeance for the Lord again. Let's suppose there are 1000 people in Aluu community and only 200 witnessed the murder. So the remaining 800 should suffer as well. May we never suffer for the sins of others.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Dokai: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
“The students were killed far from here at the Burrow pit. We don’t know anything about the killings of the students.”[color=#990000][/color]

Hmmm na wa o. It seems that where they were killed, the "Burrow Pit" is exclusively reserved for such barbaric acts. I believe these kind of things are the norm in that village. Its the advent of video phones and the internet that exposed them. I am sure quite a number of students and unlucky people in the past got "missing" at that burrow pit

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by morrie20(f): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
The innocent souls should have stopped the guilty souls from killing the innocent guys
adexlink:

this same so-called innocent souls were there chanting die die die wen the #ALUU4 hapund
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: oponu! Continue embarrasing youself on NL! Na who tell you say I no go school? Do you think am still an undergraduate? Abi you think say I be small pikin? U don smoke something ni? Continue comparing urself to jesus! Anti christ like you.

Na so dem dey know them, when they are empty, they resort to all gimmicks just to run away from the truth, till now, you still no see answer to my question. if you say u go school with this your mentality, then school is no longer school o.

You no even no the meaning of Christianity, that's why you find it difficult to swallow the thought of being compared to Jesus.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by habibabubakar(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by armadeo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
kay dibs: Aluu indigens are nt only wicked bt liars too. D anonhonu or wateva man dat claimed to hav lost his money, wat was dat kind of money doing wt him? Ok he was sick so he couldn't go to d bank. So none of his 15 kids cld go pay it in for him? Abeggi! No be today nyash start to dey back. Dey r telling us so we should do wat? Their stupid fridge is it worth more than a human life? Nonsense! Wicked poverty stricken liars! Serves them right!

Ur head is screwed on the right way. None of his many offsprings could pay d cash in for him. Pensioner with 850k lying around in his house with 15 kids ( all no fit good 1 tif must dey there. so ask ur children or look who form excuse to travel)
Imagine rampaging students carrying a freezer on their head while running from flames. Maybe they drank her beer for all I know she drank it herself. Lie lie people.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by acidtalk: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ayee Idris: To those asking what would u do if it was your brother involved? What should u do? People have lost loved ones to bokoharam, police, soldiers, cultists, drunk drivers, u name it.Yes they are angry. Yes they are also in pain BUT they don't go and blow up a police station or barracks or kill the family of the drunken guy. They have the right to demand Justice, but Justice isn't the same as vengeance. Its surprising that no one is advocating Vengeance for the Lord again. Let's suppose there are 1000 people in Aluu community and only 200 witnessed the murder. So the remaining 800 should suffer as well. May we never suffer for the sins of others.

From your comment yesterday I knew you had wisdom.

@Okija_juju and @Area_Boy as well as others who came out to speak the truth, I commend everyone of you.

It is so sad we now have more insane people in our society than the sane ones like us who still uses God's biggest gift to man which is the BRAINS. Irrespective of the number of opposing people or how tensed the environment, we still stick out our heads and judge fairly without putting sentiments and bias.

Two questions for those who are supporting the eradication of the entire Aluu community;

1) If few boys in your comunnity committed similar crime or even worse and the judgement is to wipe out your entire village (both lifes and properties), I hope you won't cry out and curse?

Just take note, that KARMA will certainly catch up with all of you supporting violence and not bothering to be neutral.

2) If the way most of you are thinking is the way others do, please take note that VICTOR MOSES will never have returned to play for Nigeria ever again, because both his parents were killed in Kaduna riot when he was barely 7years. But even at 21years now, he hasn't forgotten the trauma or history but only decided to achieve greater things in life by putting the sad event behind him.

Now can so many of you now see that there is little chances of you forging ahead in life and being a success,

He who supports the down fall of another man CAN NEVER rise.

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by acidtalk: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Na so dem dey know them, when they are empty, they resort to all gimmicks just to run away from the truth, till now, you still no see answer to my question. if you say u go school with this your mentality, then school is no longer school o.

You no even no the meaning of Christianity, that's why you find it difficult to swallow the thought of being compared to Jesus.

Please ignore the THING oh!
He is a reta*rded gay claming to be a woman on nairaland plotting to defraud people.

He stalked me all through yesterday until I had to run.

Don't be deceived oh! He is a professional scammer.

Just be careful.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by tpia5: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dokai: “The students were killed far from here at the Burrow pit. We don’t know anything about the killings of the students.”[color=#990000][/color]

Hmmm na wa o. It seems that where they were killed, the "Burrow Pit" is exclusively reserved for such barbaric acts. I believe these kind of things are the norm in that village. Its the advent of video phones and the internet that exposed them. I am sure quite a number of students and unlucky people in the past got "missing" at that burrow pit

i wondered about that also.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by tpia5: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
is N850,000 not a lot of money?

just wondering why someone would have an amount like that lying around the house and in an area complaining about armed robbery.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by freecocoa(f): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
tpia@:

just wondering why someone would have an amount like that lying around the house and in an area complaining about armed robbery.
Believe that then you'd believe anything, just imagine someone keeping that amount at home in a community that claims to have been endlessly terrorized by robbers, menh the people of that community are very wicked and can fit lie sha.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by fortyfeet(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WELCOME TO NIGERIA....

I guess thats the solution we all wanted abi?!

We just fought........

JUNGLE JUSTICE with JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Supposedly inncocent students get killed by a few miscreants in the society, the houses and properties of innocent residents of the same community gets destroyed.. CASE SOLVED!!

ANIMALS!!!

Nigeria = 1 big ANIMAL FARM.

Whats the point now?! The 4 boys that got lynched, people asked where the police were.. Now that the reprisal attacks on Aluu happened, wasnt the police there?! F[u]ck it, even the Nigerian Airforce had a Helicopter Gunship hovering the community while the students ran wild in the community plundering it. What has this solved?!!! NOTHING!!

Look at Nairalanders saying the community deserve it.. Yet 4 boys go into a community that has been plagued by incessant robbery and R[a]pe attacks around 5 a.m to recover a supposed loan armed with a gun and collect laptops and phones and in the process got lynched to death by the vigilante hired to guard the community that the Nigerian Police has failed to secure and THEY DIDNT DESERVE IT..

The exact same thing that killed 4 students is the exact same thing that we did in protest of their deaths. We call Aluu people Animals, we are also Animals. The Aluu community thugs lynched and killed 4 students illegally, The Nigerian Army and Police arrested and lynched over 10 suspects legally, the National Association Nigerian Students (NANS) rampaged, looted, destroyed and burnt the community where the boys were killed legally..

NOW MY QUESTION IS: Where is the Law & Order?! Who is right and who is wrong?!!

Again.. To all those people who pointed fingers at Aluu Community , Please BEHOLD YOUR COUNTRY!!

Again I say WELCOME TO NIGERIA.. THIS IS HOW WE RUN THINGS AROUND HERE.. EVERYONE IS THE LAW!![/b]
When this incident took place, no one from aluu came out to dissociate himself/herself from it and now they are feelings pains they are everywhere denying. This is just part. Oh when malaria attacks you, you return with ant malaria abi? We just did.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WELCOME TO NIGERIA....

I guess thats the solution we all wanted abi?!

We just fought........

JUNGLE JUSTICE with JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Supposedly inncocent students get killed by a few miscreants in the society, the houses and properties of innocent residents of the same community gets destroyed.. CASE SOLVED!!

ANIMALS!!!

Nigeria = 1 big ANIMAL FARM.

Whats the point now?! The 4 boys that got lynched, people asked where the police were.. Now that the reprisal attacks on Aluu happened, wasnt the police there?! F[u]ck it, even the Nigerian Airforce had a Helicopter Gunship hovering the community while the students ran wild in the community plundering it. What has this solved?!!! NOTHING!!

Look at Nairalanders saying the community deserve it.. Yet 4 boys go into a community that has been plagued by incessant robbery and R[a]pe attacks around 5 a.m to recover a supposed loan armed with a gun and collect laptops and phones and in the process got lynched to death by the vigilante hired to guard the community that the Nigerian Police has failed to secure and THEY DIDNT DESERVE IT..

The exact same thing that killed 4 students is the exact same thing that we did in protest of their deaths. We call Aluu people Animals, we are also Animals. The Aluu community thugs lynched and killed 4 students illegally, The Nigerian Army and Police arrested and lynched over 10 suspects legally, the National Association Nigerian Students (NANS) rampaged, looted, destroyed and burnt the community where the boys were killed legally..

NOW MY QUESTION IS: Where is the Law & Order?! Who is right and who is wrong?!!

Again.. To all those people who pointed fingers at Aluu Community , Please BEHOLD YOUR COUNTRY!!

Again I say WELCOME TO NIGERIA.. THIS IS HOW WE RUN THINGS AROUND HERE.. EVERYONE IS THE LAW!![/b]

Can you shut up and enjoy the scoreline? I wish I can use sub-zero brutality on those idiots.....
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by fortyfeet(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
tpia@:

Or he is lying.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Curiouscity(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ayee Idris: To those asking what would u do if it was your brother involved? What should u do? People have lost loved ones to bokoharam, police, soldiers, cultists, drunk drivers, u name it.Yes they are angry. Yes they are also in pain BUT they don't go and blow up a police station or barracks or kill the family of the drunken guy. They have the right to demand Justice, but Justice isn't the same as vengeance. Its surprising that no one is advocating Vengeance for the Lord again. Let's suppose there are 1000 people in Aluu community and only 200 witnessed the murder. So the remaining 800 should suffer as well. May we never suffer for the sins of others.

Are you related to the silly idris that tweets undecided don't poo in public
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by sweetrace(f): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2012
Nigeria is fast becoming a country where people don't control their anger, but take extreme measures to in carrying out their vengeance. A blckberry is stolen, kill the strangers who own a blackberry. Some members of Allu village killed innocent boys, wipe out the whole village. A girl breaks up with her boyfriend, he uploads her nude picture all over the internet. A female robber is caught, make sure she is nude and of course upload her picture online. Hmmmm! Absolutely no restraint.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2012
acidtalk:

Please ignore the THING oh!
He is a reta*rded gay claming to be a woman on nairaland plotting to defraud people.

He stalked me all through yesterday until I had to run.

Don't be deceived oh! He is a professional scammer.

Just be careful.
so you ran abi? You are indeed a fool running from a woman! Anuofia di ka gi!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2012
kay dibs: Aluu indigens are nt only wicked bt liars too. D anonhonu or wateva man dat claimed to hav lost his money, wat was dat kind of money doing wt him? Ok he was sick so he couldn't go to d bank. So none of his 15 kids cld go pay it in for him? Abeggi! No be today nyash start to dey back. Dey r telling us so we should do wat? Their stupid fridge is it worth more than a human life? Nonsense! Wicked poverty stricken liars! Serves them right!

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin

Dude should have gone for a cool million....easier to remember when reporting his phantom loss to the police. wink

Bastards, the whole lot of them!!!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Oct 12, 2012
All their losses can never equate to human life

The killers must pay for their crimes
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Horus(m): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2012

UGONNA you are a lion. a lion. even when aluu broke your head into 2 you refused to die. they light you on faya, you ran from the flames even when you were basically half-alive. you fought like the agu nnaya that you are. your tormentors branded you "akpuruka wey no wan die". you must not rest until you haunt them all down that brutalized you and your friends to death. haunt them all down. never rest until you do. we trust you. you are a lion. nwaigbo siri ike. asa bobo. nwa akworo aka muo. ugonna nwa mama. ndoo oo! DO NOT REST YET UNTIL ALUU PAYS IN FULL!

4 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by JubalTheophilus: 1:24am On Oct 12, 2012
azpekuliar: In a related development...

BOKO HARAM CONDEMNS ALUU KILLINGS...

Boko Haram has through its spokesman, Abu, condemned in strong terms the killing of 4 students of the University of Portharcourt in Aluu Community. Describing the killings as barbaric and grossly inhumane. In the statement released today in Maiduguri and signed by the secretary of the sect, the sect commiserates with the families of the slain students, loved ones and authorities of the affected institution.
Continuing, he said: “We are, however, consoled by the directive of the President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan that the perpatrators of this dastardly act shall be brought to book."...
That is Kolo Haram speaking . LOL!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Horus(m): 1:30am On Oct 12, 2012

Ugonna

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

American State Of Virginia Pardons Seven Black Men Executed 70 Years Ago / Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.