Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage (33429 Views)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Leadn(m): 1:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Horus:
Ugonna

Very handsome,,, @Aluu-natics angry angry
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Ranoscky(m): 2:45am On Oct 12, 2012
*Speechless*
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by AyeeIdris(f): 6:00am On Oct 12, 2012
colly227:

Are you related to the silly idris that tweets undecided don't poo in public
Are you related to Colly Gee that killed 12 school children in 2002?? Silly question begets silly question tongue
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2012
[size=14pt]That Aluu community must never be allowed to return to dat land. It should either be handed as compensation to the four families or used as a place of memorial for the boyz. The entire Aluu area.[/size]
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by blocker: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2012
azpekuliar: In a related development...

BOKO HARAM CONDEMNS ALUU KILLINGS...

Boko Haram has through its spokesman, Abu, condemned in strong terms the killing of 4 students of the University of Portharcourt in Aluu Community. Describing the killings as barbaric and grossly inhumane. In the statement released today in Maiduguri and signed by the secretary of the sect, the sect commiserates with the families of the slain students, loved ones and authorities of the affected institution.
Continuing, he said: “We are, however, consoled by the directive of the President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan that the perpatrators of this dastardly act shall be brought to book."...

IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE? ITS IN POOR TASTE. SINCE WHEN DID THE HELL-BOUND BOKO HARAM PEOPLE TURN TO A CHARITY ORGANIZATION? NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Joshcoli:
Your fathers house and all the entire decedant are all baboons, useless gorila

Does this animal deserve a response?!!! THINKING!!!! The answer is NO!! Imagine that one of those boys killed were you.. And people just destroyed a 200 Thousand Naira Jetta thats worth more than your life..
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by LADIbaba(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2012
My question to all those craving for violence is where does this all end? You forget that not every indigene of Aluu resides in Aluu. A counter attack doesn't bring back the dead nor bring back the investments lost.
Say no to Jungle Justice say no to violence

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by patrickmuf(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2012
I see hypocrites everywhere...You want Aluu community to be wiped out, has an innocent man never been killed in your village
You render curses from your foul mouth, who has cursed you or your community for all your evil deeds
I am not in support of what transpired in that community, but all i want from Nigerians and the world at large, is to think first then act, as not every son and daughter of Aluu community supports such evil deed...As the saying goes "Nigeria is ours to plough not to plunder" God bless 9ja!

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju]

And I suppose that burning down the houses of innocent people is justice?!

Like I said.. Nigeria is one big animal farm..

[/quote
What do you refer to as innocent please. they are opportunist,all of them people. How can that dude talk about 850k in his house,I tot they said their excuse for being so inhuman was that Aluu community was having frequent robbery attacks so how come the dude kept 850k in his house.they are all so far from innocent,knowing about the brutality and doing nothing to stop it makes you no different from the person holding the stick. Plz kindly STFU
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2012
patrickmuf: I see hypocrites everywhere...You want Aluu community to be wiped out, has an innocent man never been killed in your village
You render curses from your foul mouth, who has cursed you or your community for all your evil deeds
I am not in support of what transpired in that community, but all i want from Nigerians and the world at large, is to think first then act, as not every son and daughter of Aluu community supports such evil deed...As the saying goes "Nigeria is ours to plough not to plunder" God bless 9ja!
STFU. if it were someone close to you that was brutalised and killed, am sure u wuld be equally full of pain and anger,y dnt u shut ur mouth.the pain is something you cnt possible understand so zip it.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2012
LADI_baba: My question to all those craving for violence is where does this all end? You forget that not every indigene of Aluu resides in Aluu. A counter attack doesn't bring back the dead nor bring back the investments lost.
Say no to Jungle Justice say no to violence
True, but when one is angry and pained sometimes they don't tink clearly,there is temporary satisfaction in striking back.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by ewizard1: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2012
kemoolala: E no go better for all of una wey dey ask govt for compensation for una property wey the angry student burnt down. Who go come compensate the parents for their children wey una pple kill? einfact e no go kool for una 1 million times. abi oloriburuku ni yin ni? which compensation are u talking about? Now ur all claiming dat ur families are not part of those that killed those boys but they are part of those dat were watching while the boys were being dealth wit or are they not? ko ni da fun enu te fi nbere fun compensation yen loruko jesu. Igbo le ma kusi. Na bush una go die infact dem no go find una corpse< shiooooo!!

LMAOOOO... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Does this animal deserve a response?!!! THINKING!!!! The answer is NO!! Imagine that one of those boys killed were you.. And people just destroyed a 200 Thousand Naira Jetta thats worth more than your life..
It's now obvious to mi that you are a big F(o)ol. How dare you compare human life to material stuff. I can see your clearly a barbarian. People like you belong in the zoo. When you loose your siblings,friends, or even your own life in similar circumstances,am sure then u knw wat pain feels like. PIG
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2012
kaodili: What do you refer to as innocent please. they are opportunist,all of them people. How can that dude talk about 850k in his house,I tot they said their excuse for being so inhuman was that Aluu community was having frequent robbery attacks so how come the dude kept 850k in his house.they are all so far from innocent,knowing about the brutality and doing nothing to stop it makes you no different from the person holding the stick. Plz kindly STFU

[b]The one word that has been severally repeated by sane and rational people with regards to this issue remains FAILED SYSTEM

You sir, are not just the product of a broken condom, but also the product of the failed system we are talking about..

You cant provve that those boys that were killed werent cultists on a kill mission, neither that they werent indeed armed robbers who had been terrorizing the Aluu community, nor that they didnt rob the victim of the Laptop and phones that were recovered from them..

Same way you cant prove that this man didnt have the 850,000 naira he claimed to have been burnt in his house, same way you cant prove that this man was indeed in support of the lynching of those boys, same way you cant prove that this man was even around when those boys got lynched, same way you cant prove that this man knew about the brutality (as in witnessed it) and didnt try in his own way to stop the lynching..

What we can however prove remains that you are incapable of being rational, you reason straight out of your a`ss, have the same tendency to commit violence like the attackers in the Aluu snuff video, you did go to school but you aint educated and talk out of both sides of your mouth (against the jungle justice metted on the boys, but support the jungle justice metted out on the community) ..

Now, take your own advice and not only STFU, walk out of that cyber cafe and go kil yourself.. You are no better than the Aluu vigilante killers. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2012
kaodili:
It's now obvious to mi that you are a big F(o)ol. How dare you compare human life to material stuff. I can see your clearly a barbarian. People like you belong in the zoo. When you loose your siblings,friends, or even your own life in similar circumstances,am sure then u knw wat pain feels like. PIG

You keep talking of pain .. Even the father of the deceased hasnt shown the same irrationality that you have exhibited here.. So what pain could you possibly be feeling thats greater than that of the father of the deceased?! You are part of the problem we are tryingto eradicate.. With iidiots like you, the circle of violence wouldkeep flowing forever.. This mans house was burnt under the same exact conditions that those boys were killed and you chose one over the other.. .. Your own life wouldnt even be worth the second hand tyre and fuel that would be wasted to burn your miserable person.. STFU and go steal something in Aluu angry

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2012
Ayee Idris: To those asking what would u do if it was your brother involved? What should u do? People have lost loved ones to bokoharam, police, soldiers, cultists, drunk drivers, u name it.Yes they are angry. Yes they are also in pain BUT they don't go and blow up a police station or barracks or kill the family of the drunken guy. They have the right to demand Justice, but Justice isn't the same as vengeance. Its surprising that no one is advocating Vengeance for the Lord again. Let's suppose there are 1000 people in Aluu community and only 200 witnessed the murder. So the remaining 800 should suffer as well. May we never suffer for the sins of others.
BooHoo #dats all am saying
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2012
kaodili:
BooHoo #dats all am saying

shouldnt you be studying for your JAMB?!

3 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

You keep talking of pain .. Even the father of the deceased hasnt shown the same irrationality that you have exhibited here.. So what pain could you possibly be feeling thats greater than that of the father of the deceased?! You are part of the problem we are tryingto eradicate.. With iidiots like you, the circle of violence wouldkeep flowing forever.. This mans house was burnt under the same exact conditions that those boys were killed and you chose one over the other.. .. Your own life wouldnt even be worth the second hand tyre and fuel that would be wasted to burn your miserable person.. STFU and go steal something in Aluu angry
Am short of words,how can one human be this stupid. Rant from today till 2mao,that community will never be the same,they spilt the blood of innocent people,it will haunt them forever so my dear if you are from Aluu or have certain intrest there I suggest you head straight to church. Whether uniport students retaliated or not,they have bigger issues to deal with. Mcheeewwwww. Zoo animal

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]The one word that has been severally repeated by sane and rational people with regards to this issue remains FAILED SYSTEM

You sir, are not just the product of a broken condom, but also the product of the failed system we are talking about..

You cant provve that those boys that were killed werent cultists on a kill mission, neither that they werent indeed armed robbers who had been terrorizing the Aluu community, nor that they didnt rob the victim of the Laptop and phones that were recovered from them..

Same way you cant prove that this man didnt have the 850,000 naira he claimed to have been burnt in his house, same way you cant prove that this man was indeed in support of the lynching of those boys, same way you cant prove that this man was even around when those boys got lynched, same way you cant prove that this man knew about the brutality (as in witnessed it) and didnt try in his own way to stop the lynching..

What we can however prove remains that you are incapable of being rational, you reason straight out of your a`ss, have the same tendency to commit violence like the attackers in the Aluu snuff video, you did go to school but you aint educated and talk out of both sides of your mouth (against the jungle justice metted on the boys, but support the jungle justice metted out on the community) ..

Now, take your own advice and not only STFU, walk out of that cyber cafe and go kil yourself.. You are no better than the Aluu vigilante killers. [/b]
Its obvious now your a child. Yes its been proven that they weren't thieves,or cultist there was a 5th guy who escaped. You my friend are one of those people who has been working so hard on tarnishing the image of the Aluu4 in death. Talking to you is clearly a waste of my time. To digress a bit, I refuse to believe you have being sitting in a cafe since yesterday typing rubbish hence the blab about leaving the cyber cafe(anyways back to the issue at hand),I suggest you stop blabbing about wat u dnt hv all d facts to.

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

shouldnt you be studying for your JAMB?!
Been there done that,right up to Masters level. grin. Are you done studying for yours,I could give you lessons.

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Allu community deserves more ferocious siege. Arson is not enough, how I wish the students had kill all their village head and chiefs wif some of their promising youths, if any. after they will say it is only the northern part of nigeria that is hostile.

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2012
blasterman: When odi community killed some policemen like how aluu 4 were killed. The govt leveled d whole town , hav u heard of odi making noise. Action lead to reaction, aluu was blood thirsty nothing stops them from beating the boys and releasing them. Nigeria is a jungle where ppl understand strong hand more than caution. Old men dey break 19yrs old boy skull like say na coconut.

One of the killers said " they don pay una school fees finish abi bring the petrol" for me aluu shd suffer more devastion Cos they r a community of theives and hoodlums. Thieves no dey mercy dem selves have u seen a thief beating a thief for stealing ordinary meat. U go think say na 1 billion the person steal. Their ideology is when tif enter u blood e can never come out hence their brutality
My dear tell them , Aluu people are wicked ooooo, they didn't just kill those guys,they tortured them before they killed them.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2012
kaodili:
Its obvious now your a child. Yes its been proven that they weren't thieves,or cultist there was a 5th guy who escaped. You my friend are one of those people who has been working so hard on tarnishing the image of the Aluu4 in death. Talking to you is clearly a waste of my time. To digress a bit, I refuse to believe you have being sitting in a cafe since yesterday typing rubbish hence the blab about leaving the cyber cafe(anyways back to the issue at hand),I suggest you stop blabbing about wat u dnt hv all d facts to.

DID THIS NIGGER SAY PROVEN?! shocked WOW!! Ara a'gbago ndi ara.. There is no image to tarnish.. They went to a mans house by 5 am with a gun and you sit there talking about tarnishing image.. BIRDS OF A FEATHER, FLOCK TOGETHER..

Nigga please!

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2012
Youngzedd:

According to them opportunity come but once.

But wait oooh retired nigga, what is the money for?

Father of 15 niggas, does it mean that the guys are all crocks that He didn't give one the money to pay in or they don't know the way to the bank?

If it's for security reason, the man himself and the children who will be suspicious when carry the money, lets use our tongue to count our tooth.

This people too dey lie.

True

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2012
abiodunalasa: Allu community deserves more ferocious siege. Arson is not enough, how I wish the students had kill all their village head and chiefs wif some of their promising youths, if any. after they will say it is only the northern part of nigeria that is hostile.

When someone listens to you, One would think that you had the liberty of choosing your community from birth.. Many Nigerians would have to die for us to move forward.. We cant have people who thik like you around in the new Nigeria we are building

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

DID THIS NIGGER SAY PROVEN?! shocked WOW!! Ara a'gbago ndi ara.. There is no image to tarnish.. They went to a mans house by 5 am with a gun and you sit there talking about tarnishing image.. BIRDS OF A FEATHER, FLOCK TOGETHER..

Nigga please!
Ok so their deaths are justified in your own stupi'd reasoning,like I said before Aluu community has more to worry about,the laws of the universe,Karma inclusive are In place for a reason. Even if the uniport students do nothing,they still have other stuff to worry about. FYI: they went by 5am cos the guy oweing them had being avoiding them and they found no weapons on those 4boys cos they had none,the 5th guy escaped cos he had a gun. Now my dear the 5th guy in question wasn't their friend,was just a known bad boy they settled to come help them shake the dude a bit. All this was according to the 5th guy's testimony which I heard maself,and he also added that the Aluu4 didn't knw he had a gun. *smh* for you,plz stop saying what u knw nutin of nd stop speaking ill of the dead especially wen its all false and incomplete facts.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=honeric0
One more thing, none of my brothers would go anywhere at 5:am with any friend to "harass or beat up anyone" unless they are coming from vigil or going for an urgent job interview.

Kindly provide answers to my questions.[/quote]
That was a very unfair statement in otherwords ur sayn dey deserve wat dey got?.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by AyeeIdris(f): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija juju, let it go. Despite all you have written, some people are not ready to view this rationally. You can only try so hard. Its ironic that this would be the same people that would come out tomorrow and insult islam and ask why some muslims are violent. We have heard too many versions of what happened that night to ever know the truth. You think the 5th guy would come out and say "yes we are cultists and armed robbers". The truth is we will never know if the boys were innocent or guilty. However, that shouldn't matter. No body deserved what they got.
When I was 8 years old, on my way to school, I saw a crowd beating 2 men accused of armed robbery. My uncle later told me that the men were burnt with tyres. The next week, the rest of the gang was caught and they said only one of the two burnt men was with them. They had no idea who d other guy was. Probably someone who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Before then, everyone was saying good for the robbers, then people started saying they should have interrogated first. As if they are the police to interrogate. My point is when in rage, you can destroy lives, both the innocent and the guilty. When in rage, u are no different than the "animals" that u are fighting against. Aluu is not the first community to kill alleged "arm robbers". Destroying thEm isn't sending a message that jungle justice is bad. Its simply sending a message that next time u want to burn "armed robbers", plant guns beside them. Nigerians won't complain then.

3 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Well I didnt.. And neither did you.. Thats why I would expect you to have a clearer mind and be able to make logical and clear judgement.. Sadly, thats not something you seem to be naturally incapable of..

I would hate to see you make decisions when you are on the losing side..
Just one question plz, Are u a retard?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Areaboy2(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

+1000 likes smiley

OMG!! this is the best response I've read here.
I gave up trying to make them see both sides of the coin but you have dealt with it flawlessly

Thumbs up
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2012
kaodili:
Ok so their deaths are justified in your own stupi'd reasoning,like I said before Aluu community has more to worry about,the laws of the universe,Karma inclusive are In place for a reason. Even if the uniport students do nothing,they still have other stuff to worry about. FYI: they went by 5am cos the guy oweing them had being avoiding them and they found no weapons on those 4boys cos they had none,the 5th guy escaped cos he had a gun. Now my dear the 5th guy in question wasn't their friend,was just a known bad boy they settled to come help them shake the dude a bit. All this was according to the 5th guy's testimony which I heard maself,and he also added that the Aluu4 didn't knw he had a gun. *smh* for you,plz stop saying what u knw nutin of nd stop speaking ill of the dead especially wen its all false and incomplete facts.

[b]If you had any sense You would understand my stance from the start.. I will repeat it just for you;

1. NOBODY deserves to die like that Guilty or Not.

2. Those boys put themselves in a precarious situation by their actions.

3. Jungle Justice is illegal hence their killing was wrong.

4. The actions of the UNIPORT Students is just as bad as that of the vigilante that killed the boys.

5. Rather than focus on the killing, focus on the system that failed those boys.. Over 4 hours of lynching and the Cops didnt come to their rescue.

6. Focus on the inefficiency of our security agents who still failed to stop the reprisal attacks on Aluu community that happened before their eyes.

7. Those boys contracted a known cultist who had a gun to go and harass another guy. Someone could have been killed by their actions. Thats a crime in itself.

8. On the subject of their innocence.. Birds of a feather flock together.. if they knew a guy who owned a gun, then chances are they too might just have guns.

9. You claim to have heard this from the 5th guy personally.. Ask him why he hasnt come out to meet the police to clear things up?! The matter of having a gun is 'he said/she said' and a good lawyer will get him off on weapons posession charges.. WHY IS HE IN HIDING/WHY IS THE VICTIM ALSO IN HIDING.. I dont believe that tale.. Just as I dont believe you even know the person at all.

10. The problem isnt Aluu community but the entire country in general.. If you burn down Aluu, then burn the whole country.. We have all witnessed injustices and killings and kept quiet.. ODI MASSACRE IS THERE.. BOKO HARAM RAMPAGE IS THERE.. MUBI MASSACRE IS THERE.. BAKASSI BOYS MASSACRE IS THERE.. e.t.c..

11. TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT!!

Now go and play with your PS3. This is a subject for grown up's who can reason deductively.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by forkadict(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WELCOME TO NIGERIA....

I guess thats the solution we all wanted abi?!

We just fought........

JUNGLE JUSTICE with JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Supposedly inncocent students get killed by a few miscreants in the society, the houses and properties of innocent residents of the same community gets destroyed.. CASE SOLVED!!

ANIMALS!!!

Nigeria = 1 big ANIMAL FARM.

Whats the point now?! The 4 boys that got lynched, people asked where the police were.. Now that the reprisal attacks on Aluu happened, wasnt the police there?! F[u]ck it, even the Nigerian Airforce had a Helicopter Gunship hovering the community while the students ran wild in the community plundering it. What has this solved?!!! NOTHING!!

Look at Nairalanders saying the community deserve it.. Yet 4 boys go into a community that has been plagued by incessant robbery and R[a]pe attacks around 5 a.m to recover a supposed loan armed with a gun and collect laptops and phones and in the process got lynched to death by the vigilante hired to guard the community that the Nigerian Police has failed to secure and THEY DIDNT DESERVE IT..

The exact same thing that killed 4 students is the exact same thing that we did in protest of their deaths. We call Aluu people Animals, we are also Animals. The Aluu community thugs lynched and killed 4 students illegally, The Nigerian Army and Police arrested and lynched over 10 suspects legally, the National Association Nigerian Students (NANS) rampaged, looted, destroyed and burnt the community where the boys were killed legally..

NOW MY QUESTION IS: Where is the Law & Order?! Who is right and who is wrong?!!

Again.. To all those people who pointed fingers at Aluu Community , Please BEHOLD YOUR COUNTRY!!

Again I say WELCOME TO NIGERIA.. THIS IS HOW WE RUN THINGS AROUND HERE.. EVERYONE IS THE LAW!![/b]

I take God beg una. Abeg make una no scatter my head o. Were those boys actually caught with a GUN? At that time of the day? With a laptop and (possibly) a BB fone that wasn't theirs? In a community plagued by incessant armed robberry?

As for the Students reprisal attack, IMO, their actions were is very mild. If we allow sanity to prevail now, we risk having repeated occurrence of the same ugly dimension or even worse in the future. But if we repay insanity with insanity now, that will serve as a check for repeated occurences in the future. All man go respect demsef. since the stoooopid law enforcement agents we have in this Godforsaken country are sound asleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State / IG Idris Fires 4 Policemen Who Wrongly Arrested Man For Being A 'yahoo Yahoo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.