Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage (33386 Views)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Areaboy2(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: okija juju! Please do me a favour and answer this simple question. Supposing one of the boys that was killed was your younger brother or your blood cousin, what would be your reaction?

Have you heard the statement released by the father of Lloyd? WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT THEN??

not everyone is as barbaric as you are angry
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by phreakabit(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
The Irony!

You can imagine...
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Areaboy2(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
kay dibs:
Bla! Bla!! Bla!!!

That's right!! cos you know i'm right and have got nothing to say!!

Silly undecided
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am sure he would have written a 'thank you' note to allu community for exercising their human rights. Arrant nansense!
I know it might be difficult for him to answer! I really want him to answer that question if not he is just making a hell lot of noise!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
afam4eva: Hmmm...I guess two wrongs don't make a right.
Yeah!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

Have you heard the statement released by the father of Lloyd? WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT THEN??

Define barbaric.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

heeey! That question wasn't meant for you! You better sharrap and stay clear off my question!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Areaboy2(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: heeey! That question wasn't meant for you! You better sharrap and stay clear off my question!

it is a dumb question and needs no place here. So if you cant figure that out, I'll help you!

@Goldie, wtf is your problem?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: heeey! That question wasn't meant for you! You better sharrap and stay clear off my question!
Lol...Take it easy on this thread huh? wink
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by mactoni91(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
chai...!
Dis man just said a big lie...
We no take Money o...
Na just houses,shop and cars we vandalize...
Lol...
D community re tryin tew play smart here
make im go ask 1 of im numerous pikins

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by phreakabit(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Who make we believe?

[size=14pt]Aluu indigenes :[/size]

"[size=18pt]We have been experiencing rampant cases of ARMED robbery[/size]"

[size=14pt]Aluu indigene : [/size]

“[size=18pt]I lost the sum of N850,000 cash, which I kept in my house. I could not take the money to the bank because I was not feeling okay and went to the hospital. It was at the hospital that I learnt that my house was burnt by the students[/size].”

So , there have been repeated cases of Armed robbery in that community, yet one of them kept 850k at home. . . Seems pretty legit. SMH@theseclowns!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by DAY12(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WELCOME TO NIGERIA....

I guess thats the solution we all wanted abi?!

We just fought........

JUNGLE JUSTICE with JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Supposedly inncocent students get killed by a few miscreants in the society, the houses and properties of innocent residents of the same community gets destroyed.. CASE SOLVED!!

ANIMALS!!!

Nigeria = 1 big ANIMAL FARM.

Whats the point now?! The 4 boys that got lynched, people asked where the police were.. Now that the reprisal attacks on Aluu happened, wasnt the police there?! F[u]ck it, even the Nigerian Airforce had a Helicopter Gunship hovering the community while the students ran wild in the community plundering it. What has this solved?!!! NOTHING!!

Look at Nairalanders saying the community deserve it.. Yet 4 boys go into a community that has been plagued by incessant robbery and R[a]pe attacks around 5 a.m to recover a supposed loan armed with a gun and collect laptops and phones and in the process got lynched to death by the vigilante hired to guard the community that the Nigerian Police has failed to secure and THEY DIDNT DESERVE IT..

The exact same thing that killed 4 students is the exact same thing that we did in protest of their deaths. We call Aluu people Animals, we are also Animals. The Aluu community thugs lynched and killed 4 students illegally, The Nigerian Army and Police arrested and lynched over 10 suspects legally, the National Association Nigerian Students (NANS) rampaged, looted, destroyed and burnt the community where the boys were killed legally..

NOW MY QUESTION IS: Where is the Law & Order?! Who is right and who is wrong?!!

Again.. To all those people who pointed fingers at Aluu Community , Please BEHOLD YOUR COUNTRY!!

Again I say WELCOME TO NIGERIA.. THIS IS HOW WE RUN THINGS AROUND HERE.. EVERYONE IS THE LAW!![/b]

Who wrote diz? angry

I'll help you to forward it to Uniport Students!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by omenka(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]DIS WEAK STUDENT UNA NEVER DO ANYTING YET FROM INFANTB TO THE OLD KILL DEM ALL MAKE DEM REGRET EVER BEING CALLED ALUU COMMUNITY BURN EVERY SINGLE SOUL.....IN DAT (DEN) CALLED ALUU COMMUNITY

O MY GOD AHHH..... MY TIME IN EKPOMA OOOOO EWO THIS TOWN SHOULD HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH

OKU GA GBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Oga how old r u? Do you have cataract or somethin? What's with the mighty font size? You make it hard to read your coments
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Areaboy2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
DAY11.:

Who wrote diz? angry

I'll help you to forward it to Uniport Students!

so that they can lynch him too? what have you then gained? undecided
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Peroluv(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
This s an advice to upcomming student, stay away from cultism and d likes, nothing good comes out from it. All thesame rip to d 4 uniport student.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaydibs(f): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

That's right!! cos you know i'm right and have got nothing to say!!

Silly undecided
Naah I know your stewpid and I can't be wasting my time on you. Stewpid
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by DAY12(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

so that they can lynch him too? what have you then gained? undecided

No, they will thank him!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by ezeagu(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
It's harsh, but maybe this will prevent at least some other lynchings.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

it is a dumb question and needs no place here. So if you cant figure that out, I'll help you!

No need to go mental, I only asked you a question, duh!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: Lol...Take it easy on this thread huh? wink
don't worry hun! Nothing do you.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Areaboy2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

No need to go mental, I only asked you a question, duh!

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

so what makes my question dumb? Since okija refused to answer,maybe you should answer on his behalf!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
we have met the enemy, and he is us

outside of tpia, sexkillz, siena and some-girl the rest of the posters who screamed and cursed and cried for the Aluu 4 are no better than the people they condemned

they are cheering as people who probably had absolutely nothing to do with the lynching are being persecuted

they will also cheer if some of these people are killed

all their blather about jungle justice etal was nothing more than sanctimonious hypocrisy

all of a sudden, they are not wondering why the students are not allowing justice to take its course

they are not wondering at the parallels - the aluu 4 paid for the series of robberies that had been going on in Aluu, now in the same way , honest citizens are paying for the actions of the lynch mob, most of whom have long since vamoosed

typical nigerians - just as desola said, there is a barbarian in everyone of us

Goldieluks: Operation burn allu down! Those people are animals, to the extent that they have an 'execution ground'. Only God knows the number of innocent they must have executed. Barbaric nonentities. BURN ALLU DOWN!!! They believe in 'an eye for eye' therefore they should have a taste of it!

see what i mean - if this one had been a resident of Allu she would have been wielding the plank and screaming of teh blood of the allu 4

3 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Saintsquare(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
ezeagu: It's harsh, but maybe this will prevent at least some other lynchings.
nice 1,to prevent a future occurrence of any lynching.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

You obviously do not know it. I can tell!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Operation burn allu down! Those people are animals, to the extent that they have an 'execution ground'. Only God knows the number of innocent they must have executed. Barbaric nonentities. BURN ALLU DOWN!!! They believe in 'an eye for eye' therefore they should have a taste of it!

I knew it from the start that you should be avoided. Aluu savages vs uniport savages = 2 savages + goldieluks.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Kayobat(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
[url][/url][b][/b]This is just the begining,greatest Nigeria student let the spirit of Aluta enter us nd we will never relent cos d souls of d deads cnt raise up again,nd 4 d aluu people this is just d begining u neva count ur loses u dis stupid cannibar.This is just the begining,greatest Nigeria student let the spirit of Aluta enter us nd we will never relent cos d souls of d deads cnt raise up again,nd 4 d aluu people this is just d begining u neva count ur loses u dis stupid cannibar.This is just the begining,greatest Nigeria student let the spirit of Aluta enter us nd we will never relent cos d souls of d deads cnt raise up again,nd 4 d aluu people this is just d begining u neva count ur loses u dis stupid cannibar.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by tpia5: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
do you think it is right and just for the entire people of Aluu to suffer for the crime of a few?

Is it fair if all suffer for the sins of a few?

the land has been desecrated so badly, it is difficult to differentiate the light from the darkness.

those kids were the fulcrum ,so to speak- possibly the people/vigilantes/whatever have done such before and gotten away with it. There may be other, unknown victims buried unseen all over the town. Who knows.

A normal person does not engage in such acts- it takes a level of experience and cold bloodnessness which doesnt happen overnight.

Would it not be better if the perpetrators of the crime are brought to book for their crimes?

they had better be brought to book?

every onlooker- including the police who were there and failed to act, should be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Seems Okija Juju and Area boy have refused to answer my simple question! undecided TOO BAD!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by realistically: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
tocineworld:

http://www.ynaija.com/ticker-aluu-community-counts-its-losses-after-uniport-students-rampage-photo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
In a community where they have been claiming that they are being robbed every day left,right and centre...this man has #850,000 at home?I dont understand o?and where are the dead boys phones?clothes?shoes?Wristwatches?who is now the thiefThis aluu people should just ask God for forgiveness that's all.....
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by honeric01(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: Seems Okija Juju and Area boy have refused to answer my simple question! undecided

Let me ask you this, can you define "jungle justice"?
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by WebSurfer(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]DIS WEAK STUDENT UNA NEVER DO ANYTING YET FROM INFANTB TO THE OLD KILL DEM ALL MAKE DEM REGRET EVER BEING CALLED ALUU COMMUNITY BURN EVERY SINGLE SOUL.....IN DAT (DEN) CALLED ALUU COMMUNITY

O MY GOD AHHH..... MY TIME IN EKPOMA OOOOO EWO THIS TOWN SHOULD HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH

OKU GA GBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
my broda your head dey there, if na ekp this happen? trust boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / American State Of Virginia Pardons Seven Black Men Executed 70 Years Ago / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.