Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (43107 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by hardeyincah(m): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2012
fairygeh: I dont understand how a sister would watch her own blood brother die in her presence and barely a week after she is wearing makeup.i dont suppose that was the same makeup dt she was wearing on the day the incidence occured,so she is conscious about appearing beautiful before a camera? She doesnt strike me as someone who is griefstricken and just witnessed the murder of her brother,i mean she shdnt even remember what makeup means yet even using earrings?long one and still some smaller ones to compliment it.like seriously dont they mourn from what ever part of Nigeria she is from.there are timÉs when even if i am a little disturbed about something not serious,i dont even think of making up not to talk of dis very sad event. not condemning her though and she cant. Certainly be happy about her brothers death but hmmmm if her hands were tied about not being able to save her brother from death den she should atleast make us feel her painS.
and who told u dis is her recent picture?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Sike(m): 2:22am On Oct 13, 2012
Oh God, please let these wicked people reap they sow in no time, right in this planet earth before their sure tragic death.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by hardeyincah(m): 2:22am On Oct 13, 2012
UmericanGirl: So many people are saying that if you were the sister that no matter how bad the situation you would have done something. You cant know that. Unless you are in that position of shock then you cant say what you would or would not have done.

As a mother I have been in a situation where my own child was dying and I was in too much shock to think clearly let alone do anything.
are u a single mother? If yes? Thank God av found my search....

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by UmericanGirl(f): 2:25am On Oct 13, 2012
hardeyincah: are u a single mother? If yes? Thank God av found my search....

Yes, but Im not sure what my single mother status has to do with it?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:31am On Oct 13, 2012
ThESE NEW SET OF WORDS SHLD B ADDED TO DICTIONARY 4 ALUUS!!!
1. ALLUU - A cursed, devilish, babaric village hidden at a Remote part of the country some kilometers away 4rm a high institution.
2. ALUUITE - A babaric indigine of Aluu.
3. ALUUEE - A person who is Aluued.
4. ALUUOLOGY - The study of babaric way of treatin' d human race wtout trial, evidence or mercy.
5. ALUUCRACY - Government of babaric for d babarians.
6. ALUUISM - The political babaric ideology of babaric practice.
7. ALUUISH - Havin d appearance of Aluu may....the souls of d 4ALUU rest in peace AMEN.
8. ALUUCIFER - A person born in ALUU

9. ALUUMINATI - A very secret low class set of people who are experts in ALUUISM, highly knowledgeable in ALUUOLOGY and are ruled by an ALUUCRAT (a barbaric leader of barbarians).

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by XKZ(m): 3:06am On Oct 13, 2012
Mad Cow:

... When Bakassi boys took over Abia state and Anambra state and started executing known criminals in public, people were happy, same for Lagos with OPC. This is not a first time occurrence...

At last some honesty. We are all guilty. This has nothing to do with Aluu. Only hypocrites will make this about Aluu. Whatever needs to be done to ensure barbaric acts like this never happen again goes beyond Aluu.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Goldieluks: 4:10am On Oct 13, 2012
Nigerian police are all useless.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by ofala(m): 4:39am On Oct 13, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WHERE ARE THOSE SUPERMEN IN THE HOUSE.. I dont believe the part of her saying a policeman said they should be burnt alive, however, here are things you should note in the story;

1. She saw a mob lynching a person, she said nothing at first until she realised that it was one of her own..

2. The mob told her to run for her life.. meaning anyone who intervened would also have been kiled.

3. I remember overhearing someone in the video say 'You just pay your school fees yesterday come here dey thief'. Now that means that she was indeed there and was prolly the one who told them about the school fees matter.

4. If it were another person, she would have simply watched like everyone and did nothing.

5. From her statement, its obvious that she didnt even try to persude the supposed police that it was her brother and that they shoudl rescue him.. She was simply gripped with fear..

6. She was there, but didnt feature in the video.. NOBODY BORN YOU WELL TO KILL MY FAMILY RELATIVE FOR MY FRONT... I would be front and center making and causing a scene..

FAILED SYSTEM [/b]

I agree totally with you. I sympathise with the young lady BUT she didn't do enough to save her brother......
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:51am On Oct 13, 2012
ofala:

I agree totally with you. I sympathise with the young lady BUT she didn't do enough to save her brother......

If you look at this from this perspective, I don't think we can accuse her of not doing enough.

You are not are not analysing the issue. You are just looking at it from a literal perspective. That is why someone said you are not being visual.

1. She found out her brother is being tortured for stealing.

2. She tries to convince the people her brother is not a thief and someone says if you don't live here, you will be next. (ie. You better go and get help instead of shouting here if not you will be killed with them and achieve nothing)

3. She goes to get help (During that time her brother is moved to the burrow pit to be tortured, burnt and killed. This community isn't township like PH/ABJ/LAG. It will take a lot of time to get help and get the police moving).

4. By the time the Officers get there, they were about to be burnt. The Officers go in and she expects the ordeal to be over.

5. After the Officers discuss with them they come out and she is expecting good news. Only to hear burn them alive. She thinks what to do should she try pursuing the Officers to help her save her brother, when she sees fumes.

Now tell me How she will strip and Roll. Please be more analytic before concluding someone is a coward.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by jumobi1(m): 5:11am On Oct 13, 2012
She didn't care to call the police or plead when she thought they were strangers. She just went about her life.
As someone else said, some people in the video were asking them to stop.
If she actually had enough empathy, she would have tried to see their faces the first time but she assumed it can't be anyone she knows.
That's the mentality of too many Nigerians and she paid heavily for that. If she called the police and they came before the boys were almost unconscious, that may have saved their lives.
She didn't try because she didn't know it was one of hers.
She didn't see any evil in what was going on until she lost her brother.
I might not be making the most sense but I'm very angry at her.
It's really painful.

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by jumobi1(m): 5:18am On Oct 13, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:
4. By the time the Officers get there, they are about to be burnt. The Officers go in and she expects the ordeal to be
[/color]
She should have been proactive. I would have gone to the police myself screaming at them to save my bro
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 13, 2012
Lord,till when will u intervene? It must never be well with the wicked.For over 5 yrs,dis is da only story dat has made me 2 shed tears.Karma must hunt them down,in Jesus name!
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Dubemkelly(m): 5:38am On Oct 13, 2012
Not really convinced in this story, could it be that d sister visited home nd d parents gave her money 4 her brother's schl fees or 2 pay in2 his acct? Nd Uniport shud be in their 2nd semester,I never knew dat dere r some universities whose students can write 1st semester wout paying their schl fees?
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 13, 2012
jumobi1:
She should have been proactive. I would have gone to the police myself screaming at them to save my bro
Just pray dat such a thing will never meet u.The match is always easier for the spectators.She should have been burnt with her brother.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by StateOfMind: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2012
broadminded: NOW LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION OF THIS MATTER...THE GUILTY PERSONS ARE: THE ALUU COMMUNITY HEAD(ALHAJI WALEWA)WHO GAVE THE DEATH SENTENCE...THE GUYS THAT KILLED THE SUSPECTS IN THE MOST DEGRADING MANNER AND THE NIGERIAN POLICEMEN THAT WENT THERE BUT DID NOTHING TO SALVAGE THE LIVES OF THOSE BOYS...AND THE CHIEF EYE WITNESS IS TEKENA'S ELDER SISTER(Though her story is a bit fishy...She said "Tekena has been my younger brother for many years"...Are you sure they are related by blood ...The answer to that question could be the main reason why she didn't have the guts to create a daring scene there).....#JUST MY SLEEPY THOUGHT

Please tell me about a daring scene..

I had to reread the whole piece again because some comments here are making it seem like she dint do anything..she entered the crowd..explained to them one of the boys was her brother, told them about the school fees part..begged to speak with him maybe he could confide in her..she even quoted some of the responses from the crowd..they accused her of being the one that sent them..that she could be lynched too...she knew she had to contact family members to get support and by the time she went to pick her phone to them, she said they had been taken to the pit to be burnt. She had no idea they were burnt while still alive.

Does that mean all her pleas dint move a single person in that crowd so as to gain support??not even the so called law enforcement people? There's no way she'd have fought against the crowd...some heard her which is evident in responses from the video but still went ahead to continue the hitting cos they were already blood thirsty.

That being said, this lady wouldn't have shown any concern or looked for any form of rescue if her brother wasn't among..she'd have probably walked away or witness the burning too..she's as guilty as many other Nigerians who watch\walk by when jungle justice is being done on a suppose thief.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by freecocoa(f): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2012
Dubemkelly: Not really convinced in this story, could it be that d sister visited home nd d parents gave her money 4 her brother's schl fees or 2 pay in2 his acct? Nd Uniport shud be in their 2nd semester,I never knew dat dere r some universities whose students can write 1st semester wout paying their schl fees?
Know it now that many students in many schools don't even pay any other fees after registration till they graduate and start their clearance, so yes one can write exams without paying school fees. Its even of recent that schools started laying emphasis on school fees and even at that people still no dey pay.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Goldieluks: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
Suljosh: ThESE NEW SET OF WORDS SHLD B ADDED TO DICTIONARY 4 ALUUS!!!
1. ALLUU - A cursed, devilish, babaric village hidden at a Remote part of the country some kilometers away 4rm a high institution.
2. ALUUITE - A babaric indigine of Aluu.
3. ALUUEE - A person who is Aluued.
4. ALUUOLOGY - The study of babaric way of treatin' d human race wtout trial, evidence or mercy.
5. ALUUCRACY - Government of babaric for d babarians.
6. ALUUISM - The political babaric ideology of babaric practice.
7. ALUUISH - Havin d appearance of Aluu may....the souls of d 4ALUU rest in peace AMEN.

Nuff said!
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2012
You see, even the police supported that they should be burnt alive. When I said Nigeria and its Government are failure some people will find fault
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by freecocoa(f): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2012
Many of you accusing her of not caring at first because she didn't know her brother was involved should give us a break.
Like I've said before, this Aluu case has taught many people(especially me) a lot so now I know better. When we were kids my parents warned us against going to where crowds are gathered cos truth be told, many bad things happen there,I grew up with that and it stuck, before this case, you will never find me where such crowds are gathered for fear of the unknown, it is not news that you are more likely to get into trouble in such places, besides there was nothing that girl would have done except call the cops like she did, chances are that she'd also be dead if she tried anything funny with those killers, the time y'all are saying she should have gone nakid and all is the time she used to go and get the cops so spare the girl abeg, you wouldn't know what to do yourself till you are faced with such, did you even see how those boys were killed? The killers wanted nothing more but to see those kids dead, I was saying yesterday that I would die with my brother if I was there but thinking about it, I've realized its easier said than done, I'm sure the mob didn't even let her get anywhere close to her brother.
People should stop acting like saints and tell themselves the truth.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by jonsin(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=ofala][color=#990000][/color]

Have you physically seen an angry mob doing their dastardly act,i guess not, cos if you have you would not castigate her that way #justsaying
anyways i feel her pain,she tried her best,in such situation sone times one can be confused not knowing wat to do
Rest in peace our 4 fallen heroes
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by jonsin(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2012
Okija_juju: WHERE ARE THOSE SUPERMEN IN THE HOUSE.. I dont believe the part of her saying a policeman said they should be burnt alive, however, here are things you should note in the story;

1. She saw a mob lynching a person, she said nothing at first until she realised that it was one of her own..

2. The mob told her to run for her life.. meaning anyone who intervened would also have been kiled.

3. I remember overhearing someone in the video say 'You just pay your school fees yesterday come here dey thief'. Now that means that she was indeed there and was prolly the one who told them about the school fees matter.

4. If it were another person, she would have simply watched like everyone and did nothing.

5. From her statement, its obvious that she didnt even try to persude the supposed police that it was her brother and that they shoudl rescue him.. She was simply gripped with fear..

6. She was there, but didnt feature in the video.. NOBODY BORN YOU WELL TO KILL MY FAMILY RELATIVE FOR MY FRONT... I would be front and center making and causing a scene...

Have you physically seen an angry mob doing their dastardly act,i guess not, cos if you have you would not castigate her that way #justsaying
anyways i feel her pain,she tried her best,in such situation sone times one can be confused not knowing wat to do
Rest in peace our 4 fallen heroes
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=banom]@ Tekena's sister,
the sister of the guy (tekena) has no right to declare "i know my brother, he is not a theif " that is a wrong statement. No theif or cultist will ever confide in a family member that he is a theif. Sorry it happened dis way, but dat community has suffered so much in the hands of armed robbers. Ask urself dis question. What do u think would have happened to the owners of those items if he refused th surrender them ?
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by CGKing(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2012
Girl or no girl. What I know is:

1. NOTHING would hsve stopped what was going to happen. That community is a murderous community n they wanted to experience killing another human being. Before any human being can subject another human being to these tortures, they must have first dehumanised themselves. They must have first loathed themselves. This is d only way, they would have been able to go thru that experience. They wanted to kill somebody for the feeling or frenzy of killing n no kind of reasoning would have stopped them. Didn't anybody notice they were children in school? In fact from the video they knew. They spoke about school fees. Any normal human being would first have presented the matter to the school because they obviously knew they were from the school. The only reason they did not go to the school was becos they knew that it would most definitely be show over. They really wanted the thrill. N to experience the frenzy of killing someone.

2. How can a normal human being kill a student for goodness sake? How? If it were only one man or two ppl present in d killings, I would be willing to understand that there were no conflict of opinion n so on but there were hundreds of ppl there r no single person raised an opposition. Every single man present that day is a murderer. I can't even watch d video one complete time yet some body was there live! They even recorded it.

3. The aluu community wanted to share the thrill so they recorded no exported their evil natur, their tots, their desires. Hoping also that their actions would be justified.

4. This is what I know about jungle justice killings n if u notice, they always go d same way. These kind of killings always first attempt to dehumanise the victim of their Attack before their eyes. They do this to work on their hearts n their minds in order to convince themselves that the objects of their attack kill whatever respect they could have. They convince themselves that the victim, is not worth living. Compare it with this: why do ppl seem to love to strip public offenders off their clothings? Y? There is really no reason for it other than the feeling of seeing another's unclothedness.

Nothing can ever justify what these ppl did. They knew what they wanted, it wasn't their justice, it wasn't for anything rational. It was for the excitement of it. For the experience of killing s human. They wanted to see blood onnthe ground,they wanted to see snother man suffer n they wanted to dominate another man. This is a murderous community and may the heavens n earth never forgive them for what they did.

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by MadCow1: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2012
hardeyincah: and who told u dis is her recent picture?

The microphone in front of her face,
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2012
the sister of the guy (tekena) has no right to declare "i know my brother, he is not a theif " that is a wrong statement. No theif or cultist will ever confide in a family member that he is a theif. Sorry it happened dis way, but dat community has suffered so much in the hands of armed robbers. Ask urself dis question. What do u think would have happened to the owners of those items if he refused th surrender them ?[quote author=thegoodjoehunt]

She even had the nerve to take a long shower,take her time to apply expensive, delicate make up, dress flashily with jewelries, appear in front of camera very composed and sure of herself, and tell the whole world she was there when her blood brother was killed few days ago and u expect people to beleive u and sympathize with u. Sorry na ur name ![color=#990000][quote author=banom]@ Tekena's sister,
the sister of the guy (tekena) has no right to declare "i know my brother, he is not a theif " that is a wrong statement. No theif or cultist will ever confide in a family member that he is a theif. Sorry it happened dis way, but dat community has suffered so much in the hands of armed robbers. Ask urself dis question. What do u think would have happened to the owners of those items if he refused th surrender them ?[quote author=thegoodjoehunt]
[color=#000099]
She even had the nerve to take a long shower,take her time to apply expensive, delicate make up, dress flashily with jewelries, appear in front of camera very composed and sure of herself, and tell the whole world she was there when her blood brother was killed few days ago and u expect people to beleive u and sympathize with u. Sorry na ur name !
[color=#000099]
She even had the nerve to take a long shower,take her time to apply expensive, delicate make up, dress flashily with jewelries, appear in front of camera very composed and sure of herself, and tell the whole world she was there when her blood brother was killed few days ago and u expect people to beleive u and sympathize with u. Sorry na ur name !
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WHERE ARE THOSE SUPERMEN IN THE HOUSE.. I dont believe the part of her saying a policeman said they should be burnt alive, however, here are things you should note in the story;

6. She was there, but didnt feature in the video.. NOBODY BORN YOU WELL TO KILL MY FAMILY RELATIVE FOR MY FRONT... I would be front and center making and causing a scene..

FAILED SYSTEM [/b]

@okija_juju talk is cheap. You claim nobody could burn ur relative in your presence. Listing points like a diaspora nigerian who always relate to theories in dealing with issues in Nigeria. She is a girl how else could she have protested? Stand in front of the irate mob? & risk being burnt as well. She called her parents, the poluce were also informed. She did her best. When armed policemen couldn't even object, doesn't that indicate how angry & tenacious those murderers were. M sure u wud hav closed your eyes & just believ it was a nightmare if u were in her position. Be sympathetic, u have no idea what the young lady is going through.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2012

FAILED SYSTEM [/b]
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Dipwater(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2012

FAILED SYSTEM [/b]

Actually the babe no try ,her story is not 100 percent cuz she was the one that told them he paid his school fees yesterday.maybe she was scared to act ,how can u watch ur own blood burn to ashes and u culd not act. My pipu if I dey dere dem go surely kill me join my broda
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by ogahope(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2012
NSNA:

Can somebody please interpret this
wats ur problem? 4rm all dt she said, ur only concern is grammatical error . wht happened in d house of a goat can also happen in d house of fowl. Pls dnt mock dos in pains!

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by tpia5: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
There's a lot wrong with that girl's story and photo.

Dont know if she's really his sister or just someone pretending to be.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by tpia5: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
Dubemkelly: Not really convinced in this story, could it be that d sister visited home nd d parents gave her money 4 her brother's schl fees or 2 pay in2 his acct? Nd Uniport shud be in their 2nd semester,I never knew dat dere r some universities whose students can write 1st semester wout paying their schl fees?

I guess the parents can clarify this matter.

Where are the parents of these boys?

We've heard from two of them, where are the other two?

Seems one of them lost his mother some years ago, unfortunately. Where is the dad?
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by tpia5: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
ogahope:
wats ur problem? 4rm all dt she said, ur only concern is grammatical error.

He's referring to her story, not grammar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) / Ademola Adebukola ‘Holy Ghost’ Sent To Prison For Fraud (Photos) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.