Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (43109 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by CrazyMan(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
Horus: I think you didnt bother to read the article. The barbaric mob said: That I should run for my life that I would be the next one, fifth person.”
That's not an excuse.

I cannot watch you murder my brother before my eyes. She also should be blamed.

I would agree with okija_juju...

Okija_juju: My guy..

Go and rewatched that video.. Listen in the background.. People were begging them to stop.. If she made a scene.. Shouting help.. Police.. He is a student.. Even strip herself butt naked swearing as she can, maybe.. maybe.. it might have been different..
The scene of that crime didnt look like were even a single frined of theirs was at let alone a blood related sister..
If she had created a scene, she might have saved them.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Horus(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA4GPQD3shw

[size=17pt] Police didn't try to disperse crowd[/size]

Tony Uranta; a public affairs analyst confirmed that two different patrol teams were on hand at the scene where the boys were murdered and the location where the incident took place was within five different outposts of police and JTF. He said further that the Police did not attempt to disperse the crowd before the boys were killed and left to him the DPO and others should be charged to court. According to Mr. Uranta who was also a guest on Sunrise Daily "the problem we have in this country is that no government officials can be charged to court and if the issue is not properly taken up he will go on a one-man protest".

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by redcliff: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=Dignitary][/quote] [size=30pt]Dignitary[/size][size=20pt] I LOVE YOU TO PIECES.. THERE WAS NO OTHER BETTER WAY THIS OKIJA_JUJU GUY SHOULD HAVE BEEN REPLIED[/size]
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by highlandre(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
IF THIS ACCOUNT IS TRUE, I SHOULD BETTER GET VISA AND PICK RACE TO A PLACE WHERE SECURITY PERSONNEL DON'T DO JUNGLE JUSTICE. I PITY THIS COUNTRY sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Super1759: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

My guy..

Go and rewatched that video.. Listen in the background.. People were begging them to stop.. If she made a scene.. Shouting help.. Police.. He is a student.. Even strip herself butt naked swearing as she can, maybe.. maybe.. it might have been different..
The scene of that crime didnt look like were even a single frined of theirs was at let alone a blood related sister..

that's the point. She didn't go extra length. There is a way she will present her self and she will get backups.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by StateOfMind: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
fittty: cry I believe there's more to this killing. Its nothing but plain BEEF/ENVY!!!! These villagers must have noticed these kids were from well-to-do families and most likely the villagers envy kid from rich homes as they are opportune....... I had an experience years back when I was I had just finished my secondary school. I went clubbing and was coming in late sometime around 4am when the vigilantes in my neighborhood spotted me and started challenging me. Since I knew I was innocent and was coming from a club and well dressed I spoke back to them with confidence and this got them annoyed. The leader walked up to me and used a machete to smash my brand new expensive Swatch watch and threatened to kill me and dump me somewhere no one will notice. I went cold and started begging. When It was day time and I lodged a complain to my folks who took it to the neighborhoods landlord chairman they(vigilantes) said they were only threatening me to know if I was a thief or a regular resident.........
I believe those who killed these guys obviously knew they were from wealthy homes(cos of their appearance) and they(the killers) are the type who r frustrated with life and would want to take it on those who r living well once they have the opportunity to do so...
My own thoughts#

I swear this is what my mum has been repeating all day..she said its nothing but envy and conspiracy from the community..

Its so sad her sister couldn't do much to help her brother..

We are better off without policemen in this country..their primary aim is to maintain law and order..the are doing the exact opposite..

To many sad tales about policemen..they are all EVIL people..the colour of their uniforms represent who they are..

3 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by freecocoa(f): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

let me quote her;

Ibisobia, a part-time final year student of Marketing, at the same university who witnessed the incident, said on that fateful day, at about 7.30 am, she was at the house of her girl friend in the community when she heard people shouting outside. “I dashed out and beckoned on my friend to come since she lived in the area.

The thing attracted much noise and attention. I went there but did not actually see or recognize any of them, due to the crowd. “I heard when people were saying the people they (vigilance group) caught were strangers; that they want to burn them.

She saw a lynching and ignored it.. Then saw it was her brother and still did nothing..

Honey don't judge her like that, she was a stranger there, what did you expect her to do? I'll tell you the truth, if not that this Aluu case has brought many things to my attention, I wouldn't even come out if I hear any noise cos many bad things happen in such crowds, the girl must have been very confused and shocked when she found out her brother was involved, many things would be going through her mind then cut her some slack.

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by CrazyMan(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: You are wrong mister, the NPF is capable of anything, its been confirmed by many people that the police indeed came there, that one even hit the boys with his gun saying " you go thief abi" and then left, didn't you read the statement by the policemen there on that day? Their excuse is that they didn't have sufficient bullet.
But the report you read didn't say they (the police) told the mob to lynch the students did it?
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by moodswing(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
Jungle justice is a two way thing. It has it's advantage in a society where law and order has broken down.

Remember Lagos before the infamous OPC black justice?. Pick pockets and day light robbery was the order of the day.

Remember Onitsha before the Bakkasi Boys?. - City was never safe at anytime of the day.

In Enugu young men Rob, obtain and kill in the name of ruggedity. When some of them are caught, there's a high tendency of having the person exploit the flaws in our legal system on technicalities of law (Proof beyond reasonable doubt / Burden of proof). Either way, They are either convicted, serve jail term and come back to continue where they left off. Or don't go to jail at all, because they are either acquainted with some highly influential politicians or have some money to bribe the system.

Unless we have a working law, courts and prison system. Some section of people and communities who are more prone to these social vices will never trust the authority to keep them safe but take the law into their hands.[i][/i]

This is the ultimate test of LAw and JUSTICE

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by sage2(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dignitary: My God!!! Can we exchange this Alu village for bakassi?

If this girl had probed further ,I'm sure they would have labelled her as their sponsor ...and prob burnt her too!!!

Way forward: D policemen on duty that day shud b queried...the ones that went to the scene and later left MUST be dismissed.

Again, has the so called ' debtor' been arrested?

Haba! did I hear you say dismissed? Those devils should be castrated and have theirs balls fed to the dogs before being taken to the public square to face the hangman. Just for lack of a more severe punishment.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by logica(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
I still don't believe that a Nigerian police would give a village mob the green light to lynch a human being.

Its not possible.
LOL. Where are you from? Mars?

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by mayzee: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
Don't make accusations you aren't sure of.

That was the sister's story. It has so many question marks on it...I still don't believe that a Nigerian police would give a village mob the green light to lynch a human being.

Its not possible.

The NIGERIAN POLICE is the most useless and corrupt (understatement of the highest order) organisation in the country. they are a big DISGRACE. It is not impossible they will say so. I would not be surprised if they provided the petrol, but when u call them to report to a crime scene u hear stories of not having fuel.

I remember a time when an 11 year old boy suffered the same fate in surulere, Lagos broad day light, and was beaten all the way to national stadium where he was burnt. Back then & now if you have never seen a policeman in Nigeria before come to stadium.

It is said that action speaks louder than voice. The fact the police where at the scene and did nothing is worse than having to give the go ahead.
A policeman admitted the crowd overwhelmed them in another narration of this matter. so they left.

All these makes us see what Jesus went through on this earth. He suffered the fate of theives & they knew he was innocent. the Bible says the heart of man is DESPERATELY wicked. if it dey wicked alone e for better.

May those souls of those guys rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by packman: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
HAVE JUST ONE SENTENCE TO THIS CASE

B....U.....R.....N ..................THEM.................ALL

E.......V.....E.......R......Y.... .........SINGLE....................SOUL

A.......L.........U........U

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
Super1759: that's the point. She didn't go extra length. There is a way she will present her self and she will get backups.

GBAM
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Leadn(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Adanyebe: i tink is high tym people reframe from the act of taking laws into their hands,... i mean what are the corpse for...and how much were they sure of the quartet being guilty of the alleged crime... whom are they to take the first stride to cast the stone
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
I believe we can air our differing opinions without getting too personal.

I have banned some for insulting the parents of another on this thread already. . .
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by lafuria1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
please tell me how do you want her to convince the mob that her brother is innocent. when the father of one of the victim says his wasnt a theif, a couple of people here says the father doesnt know his soon. i just want know HOW she could convice a crowd that already belief the boys were theives. whatever she does will be seen as just a blood relative attempt to rescue her brother. and beside the mob were illitrate.
if she shouts and goes naked or mad, people wud look and say eyya na the sister dey cry or don go mad b dat.
tell me just a fight in ur locality, how do u separate a fight.
if u have ever stop a mob beating, we would like to know how you did it. pple would learn..

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by kellystech(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WHERE ARE THOSE SUPERMEN IN THE HOUSE.. I dont believe the part of her saying a policeman said they should be burnt alive, however, here are things you should note in the story;

1. She saw a mob lynching a person, she said nothing at first until she realised that it was one of her own..

2. The mob told her to run for her life.. meaning anyone who intervened would also have been kiled.

3. I remember overhearing someone in the video say 'You just pay your school fees yesterday come here dey thief'. Now that means that she was indeed there and was prolly the one who told them about the school fees matter.

4. If it were another person, she would have simply watched like everyone and did nothing.

5. From her statement, its obvious that she didnt even try to persude the supposed police that it was her brother and that they shoudl rescue him.. She was simply gripped with fear..

6. She was there, but didnt feature in the video.. NOBODY BORN YOU WELL TO KILL MY FAMILY RELATIVE FOR MY FRONT... I would be front and center making and causing a scene..

tru talk,nobody fit touch my family den go scot free, i go tumble d whole community dem go bilive my weight
Afterall ALUU is no match to my community(IGRWURUTA)
FAILED SYSTEM [/b]
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by udytex: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
May their innocent souls rest in peace...
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by blocker: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
fittty: cry I believe there's more to this killing. Its nothing but plain BEEF/ENVY!!!! These villagers must have noticed these kids were from well-to-do families and most likely the villagers envy kid from rich homes as they are opportune....... I had an experience years back when I was I had just finished my secondary school. I went clubbing and was coming in late sometime around 4am when the vigilantes in my neighborhood spotted me and started challenging me. Since I knew I was innocent and was coming from a club and well dressed I spoke back to them with confidence and this got them annoyed. The leader walked up to me and used a machete to smash my brand new expensive Swatch watch and threatened to kill me and dump me somewhere no one will notice. I went cold and started begging. When It was day time and I lodged a complain to my folks who took it to the neighborhoods landlord chairman they(vigilantes) said they were only threatening me to know if I was a thief or a regular resident.........
I believe those who killed these guys obviously knew they were from wealthy homes(cos of their appearance) and they(the killers) are the type who r frustrated with life and would want to take it on those who r living well once they have the opportunity to do so...

Bros I agree with your assesment of these local urchins na BEEF. But they have cursed themselves and their unborn generation.
My own thoughts#
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by mko2005: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: You are wrong mister, the NPF is capable of anything, its been confirmed by many people that the police indeed came there, that one even hit the boys with his gun saying " you go thief abi" and then left, didn't you read the statement by the policemen there on that day? Their excuse is that they didn't have sufficient bullet.

I couldn't sleep last night just havin the thot of what those guys might have gone through before their death !
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by freecocoa(f): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
But the report you read didn't say they (the police) told the mob to lynch the students did it?
You expect them to tell you they did? The fact that they accept they came there has proven what the lady said to be true, how could they have not been able to disperse the crowd? Menh if you have had an encounter with the Nigerian police, you'd know better.

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by tpia5: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
i have my doubts about the lady in that picture being the sister, unless that's an old photo from before the murders.

is it possible to witness your brother being killed so gruesomely, and you can still have the presence of mind to pretty up for the camera a week later?

you had the time to choose earring, apply makeup, after seeing your brother being lynched by a mob?

i think there's something i'm not getting, or maybe in the culture, you cant look like you're grieving.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
m.k.o2005:

I couldn't sleep last night just havin the thot of what those guys might have gone through before their death !
Your own na just last night, I've not been the same since friday,
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by oubi: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Tearful story?!

I didnt cry.. A sister stood by and watched them lynch her brother to death and did nothing.. thats all I gathered from the video and her testimony..

NEXT!!!

Guy I Ɗƺƴ feel Ʊ wella right from yesta night.
Only Ʊ aπd sm few pple have a reasonable say to dis whole event.
Sentimental posters cursed on-lookers, so I wonder y Ɗƺƴ aint doin same to d sister.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Alas!!!
D fifth person that d villagers claimed to have run away with whatever 'guns'.
Just a girl, pleading for her brother!

1 Like

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by oubi: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
la furia: please tell me how do you want her to convince the mob that her brother is innocent. when the father of one of the victim says his wasnt a theif, a couple of people here says the father doesnt know his soon. i just want know HOW she could convice a crowd that already belief the boys were theives. whatever she does will be seen as just a blood relative attempt to rescue her brother. and beside the mob were illitrate.
if she shouts and goes naked or mad, people wud look and say eyya na the sister dey cry or don go mad b dat.
tell me just a fight in ur locality, how do u separate a fight.
if u have ever stop a mob beating, we would like to know how you did it. pple would learn..

Which language r Ʊ speaking/writing in? undecided undecided
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Afam4eva(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
I'll rather die than stand and watch them burn any of my relative to death. God forbid...I think the girl didn't do enough.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by CrazyMan(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: You expect them to tell you they did? The fact that they accept they came there has proven what the lady said to be true, how could they have not been able to disperse the crowd? Menh if you have had an encounter with the Nigerian police, you'd know better.
Let's stick to the topic.

The sister said the police told the mob to lynch her brother...from what you're saying, and from what you read, its obvious that her story is false.

This has nothing to do with me having an encounter with them (police).

She lied period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) / Ademola Adebukola ‘Holy Ghost’ Sent To Prison For Fraud (Photos) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.