Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (43067 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by MadCow1: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Points to note..

1. She didn't call nor talk to the police that she alledges gave the burn order..

2. She started shouting she says.. Where? To whom!? How come her shouting was noticed by only the two people that said she should run!?

3. Did she go to the chief who gave the verdict?!

4. Did she try to gather public support!? People keep accusing that mob of being irate, but from the pictures and video, there were a few people who didn't like what was going on.. If she made a scene, some people would have rallied behind her.. Note that at the point were she was doing all this, those boys were in court.. That was her best shot to help them.. She then left for her room.. To do what?! She didn't have her parents number off the top of her head!? As at when those boys got to the borrow pit, only God and the police could have stopped that lynching..

I honestly felt she didn't do enough..
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by AyeeIdris(f): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
if i can summarize, the girl was in SHOCK, despite the fact that she was her brother and as a result, she couldnt act. She might have been killed alongside her brother. (the people videoing didnt even get a glimpse of her, but thats not my point). Likewise the fool videoing the event who was also in SHOCK that he could do nothing more but film, but recovered well enough to post it around the world. he might have been killed alongside the boy. Likewise some members of the ALUU community (except those screaming "kill", "kill') who were also in SHOCK by the brutality been exhibited by their fellow villagers. So all in all, it was a SHOCKING day for everyone
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by armadeo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
How can someone siddon look let her brother be buthchered in broad day light saying I was gripped with fear. O boy I die join, my family member in my front I DIE.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by medotorres(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]may God punish dat police man in his life dey will kill him and his children d way dey kill dos innocent boys. Dis should send a note of warning for all police and others around to stop dat nonsense act ,may those guys rest in peace but justice must prevail.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by muyenmuyen: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
oh my God ,where are we heading to?this is destruction.ALUU people /land u will continually withnessing blood in ur family . The land will never produce good thing again AMEN .
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by emiye(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
A "simple" request to be killed with them could have changed the equation (reverse psychology)..

Leaving the scene was a no no..... She acted as if her kid brother was a friend. May God forgive me if i am judgemental.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Heymus(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
Horus:

So it is the police who tell them “burn them alive”?
So what do we expect from them even?, as they claimed they (chief and others) ad been arrested.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by somegirl1: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
let me help you madcow
Mad Cow:

1. She didn't call nor talk to the police that she alledges gave the burn order..

"The next was for me to see three policemen coming out of the mob, boarded their van. And, one of the said “burn them alive”. “I must confess, I was gripped with fear.

Do you think they boarded their van and sat in the van waiting to watch or drove off? you figure

Mad Cow:

2. She started shouting she says.. Where? To whom!? How come her shouting was noticed by only the two people that said she should run!?

Videos were made by amateurs who would naturally video what is within their immediate vicnity. It wasn't professionally done where all the main characters would feature.
Just because you didn't see or hear her shout doesn't mean she didn't where she was which would have been away from the those videoing.

Mad Cow:

3. Did she go to the chief who gave the verdict?!

“Tekena has been my younger brother for many years. I saw them as they lay in the water Unclad with leaves covering their unclothedness.”

By this time the'd have been done with the chief. How was she to know a chief had senteeced them.
One of the details that would have come out after the lynching. Same people who say she didn't do enough expect her to have waited to discuss with people to get the full gist and know that a chief sentenced them and which chief it was.

Mad Cow:

4. Did she try to gather public support!? People keep accusing that mob of being irate, but from the pictures and video, there were a few people who didn't like what was going on.. If she made a scene, some people would have rallied behind her.. Note that at the point were she was doing all this, those boys were in court.. That was her best shot to help them.. She then left for her room.. To do what?! She didn't have her parents number off the top of her head!? As at when those boys got to the borrow pit, only God and the police could have stopped that lynching..

I honestly felt she didn't do enough..

"As I identified them, I started shouting. Ibisobia said she continued shouting that Tekena was her brother.."

I'd have thought her shouting was meant to draw attention and gather public support. Correct me if I'm wrong. Did she shout because the loves the sound of her voice?

How would she have made a scene. Anyone, if not totally confused, would think first to get the police or army or something, which she did.

Some people seem to be implying that she didn't mind her brother getting killed.

To all those who've said they'd have died with their sibling or they'd have done more, just pray you never get the chance to "prove" yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by crackhouse(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
the girl made an annoying effort. she was busy shouting up and down and acting like a senseless woman. so she saw all these things and spent such a time crying and shouting without stopping them?.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
CGKing: Girl or no girl. What I know is:

1. NOTHING would hsve stopped what was going to happen. That community is a murderous community n they wanted to experience killing another human being. Before any human being can subject another human being to these tortures, they must have first dehumanised themselves. They must have first loathed themselves. This is d only way, they would have been able to go thru that experience. They wanted to kill somebody for the feeling or frenzy of killing n no kind of reasoning would have stopped them. Didn't anybody notice they were children in school? In fact from the video they knew. They spoke about school fees. Any normal human being would first have presented the matter to the school because they obviously knew they were from the school. The only reason they did not go to the school was becos they knew that it would most definitely be show over. They really wanted the thrill. N to experience the frenzy of killing someone.

2. How can a normal human being kill a student for goodness sake? How? If it were only one man or two ppl present in d killings, I would be willing to understand that there were no conflict of opinion n so on but there were hundreds of ppl there r no single person raised an opposition. Every single man present that day is a murderer. I can't even watch d video one complete time yet some body was there live! They even recorded it.

3. The aluu community wanted to share the thrill so they recorded no exported their evil natur, their tots, their desires. Hoping also that their actions would be justified.

4. This is what I know about jungle justice killings n if u notice, they always go d same way. These kind of killings always first attempt to dehumanise the victim of their Attack before their eyes. They do this to work on their hearts n their minds in order to convince themselves that the objects of their attack kill whatever respect they could have. They convince themselves that the victim, is not worth living. Compare it with this: why do ppl seem to love to strip public offenders off their clothings? Y? There is really no reason for it other than the feeling of seeing another's unclothedness.

Nothing can ever justify what these ppl did. They knew what they wanted, it wasn't their justice, it wasn't for anything rational. It was for the excitement of it. For the experience of killing s human. They wanted to see blood onnthe ground,they wanted to see snother man suffer n they wanted to dominate another man. This is a murderous community and may the heavens n earth never forgive them for what they did.

Spot on!!!

If you watch the interrogation video (outside the chiefs house) , they had already stripped the boys naked. You strip them naked to make them subhuman so you can deliver any judgement you want. The boys already looked like thieves just by their unclothedness.

I respect that dude ugonna though. Outside the chiefs house he was the only one still wearing pant. That dude was not having it. Even when they threw them in the puddle and started stoning them, ugonna was still walking into the crowd to explain to them whilst the other three were lying in the puddle. Ugonna showed so much bravery, the kind of which people are recommending tekenas sister should have showed, yet it was to no avail.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Johndoe100(m): 1:34am On Oct 14, 2012
Ibime:

Spot on!!!

Is your community any better?
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Sadeluhv(f): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2012
[quote author=Dignitary][/quote] if u happen to b d one,u couldn't hv done anytin more dan d lady does,don't blame her rather blame the foolish policemen that came & couldn't rescue d boys.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by zubbainno123: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
How can D̶̲̥̅̊ seeds grow when D̶̲̥̅̊ garden I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ weary.........a line from their song titled, Ain'†̥ no love in D̶̲̥̅̊ heart of the city............WHAT AN IRONY!!!
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Pro02: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
Well we read anything this days, any idiot can go to his/her computer and write rubbish article just to be known. It’s just d sign of end time because this are the same people devil will use to spread his word round the world when God has finally turn his back on humans. Pls get facts before u write an article.

Lloyd, Ugonna, Tekena, Chidiaka.

Some call u cultists
Some call u thieves

Initially u were worried about the shame of being stripped naked in full view of the crowd…

The shame quickly turned into fear 4 ur life…

They beat u so badly, u could not mutter a word…

Your heart was saying “Please, please wait we’re not thieves” but ur mouth would not move…

You were tired, aching and gasping 4 the breath of life…

You look at the crowd and u see children, men and women that are ur fellow country men…

Shock met disbelieve…
Your hearts cried 4 help.

You were thinking it was a dream, that this cannot be happening.
They are not going to kill us…

You wanted to wake up so that u dream no more…

But sadly enough, the dream was not an illusion but apparent reality…

You shouted, Somebody Help! Please Somebody Help!…

Your Dad was not there to feel ur pain…
Your Mum was not there to hear ur cry 4 help…

Your Brothers & Sisters were somewhere on their daily businesses, while u were dying somewhere in Aluu community…

You were so badly beaten.
You were hoping just to die so that it will all end…

Then came the Petrol…and u were thinking… No they wont burn us… No No No Nooo!

The fire came… The sun became so hot… You hoped 4 the rain which will never come… Oh the Pain… So Unbearable…

Then there was silence and peace… You crossed over to eternity, waving ur hands to ur lifeless body…

Finally u found rest from ur tormentors.

You were betrayed…

…betrayed by the person who won’t pay his debt and dare turn on u and watch u die in such anguish.

…betrayed by the community who made so many assumptions and exercised their jungle judgement on u.

…betrayed by those who stood by and enjoyed this injustice.

…betrayed by the authorities that has no immediate response to community uproar.

…One thing that makes me smile now is knowing you four are together again as friends in heaven.smiley

R.I.P.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by ignis: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: Nigerian police are all useless.
Can a sensible person comment this?
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by nnomy3: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=Dignitary][/quote]
you would have done same, stop acting like you would have something more
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by largehead: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2015
RIP brothers
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by sheyn5(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
tpia5:

it wasnt the police.

that was after the police left the mob.
is it that you don't know how to read or you have a dysfunctional brain?
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by somto10: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Continue resting boys.
I'll neva forget.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crossdresser Arrested For Deceiving Man Who Paid Him For Sex In Delta (Video) / "I Specialize In Money Rituals And Spiritual Bath" - Gang Leader 'Okadigbo' / Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.