Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (43176 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WHERE ARE THOSE SUPERMEN IN THE HOUSE.. I dont believe the part of her saying a policeman said they should be burnt alive, however, here are things you should note in the story;

1. She saw a mob lynching a person, she said nothing at first until she realised that it was one of her own..

2. The mob told her to run for her life.. meaning anyone who intervened would also have been kiled.

3. I remember overhearing someone in the video say 'You just pay your school fees yesterday come here dey thief'. Now that means that she was indeed there and was prolly the one who told them about the school fees matter.

4. If it were another person, she would have simply watched like everyone and did nothing.

5. From her statement, its obvious that she didnt even try to persude the supposed police that it was her brother and that they shoudl rescue him.. She was simply gripped with fear..

6. She was there, but didnt feature in the video.. NOBODY BORN YOU WELL TO KILL MY FAMILY RELATIVE FOR MY FRONT... I would be front and center making and causing a scene..

FAILED SYSTEM [/b]
Bros all these points are quite clear but u r sounding these way because u haven't really pictured in ur visual mind. Such a scene could be terrifying first seeing ur broda and still paundering somwhere that u could be dreaming secondly as a female the fear of being probed into the lynch must be terrifying 2 her she did wat she thought was best by calling her family but the point I strongly agree with u is the one that asked why she didn't beg and persuade the police men 2 save her broda.

Finally I don think you would have been able 2 stop d lynch if u hv someone close to u there on your own without ending up roasted too.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by dabrake(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
ALLUGRAPHY : the science that studies the lands, the features, the phenomena and the lifestyle of the ALLU community and its inhabitants.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by uarikibe: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
i heard the news from a collegue ,but immediately i heard it i concluded that they were cultist,but later i mistakenly saw the video from a collegues desktop,i cried and my whole system changed,i almost vomitted and tears dropped from my eyes.
i can never wish such a gruesome murder for my enemy lest to say to young promising student.
i want to say the policemen were wicked ,if only they did thier job by shouting and making a scene they would not have killed those boys,and that reminds me when i involved the services of the police man to arrest someone at EGBU ETCHE STILL RIVERS STATE,they collected money from me for fuel and logistic.
i gave them the money but when they got there the whole story changed and they did not do there work,then the youth of that community discovered that an arrest was to be made,they grew annoyed and wanted to lynch me and my brother right in the presence of the police and they did nothing,it took the wisdom from above for me to stand the whole youth and children ,including the elders,i started shouting that they should leave my younger brother ,that we never came to arrest anybody,we only came to take our sister whom you people have abducted with charm,and she is in your community,we learnt that she is sick and we the brothers came to take her out for better treatment,i was just shouting and that really worked.
in cases like this people should be bold to speak and be firm,i realize it works ,rather than keeping quite,

this shows that we dont value human life,very precious in the sight of God,it is only God that knows what does boys will contribute to the nation in the nearest future,and thier lives we terminated in their prime by evil scavengers and evil rural dwellers.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Guy, I like your gut ooooo. But seriously, your analysis na poo. Stop being unrealistic and stop blaming the poor and helpless lady who had witnessed the death of her brother. It seems you have forgotten it's She and not He we are talking about here. And come to think of it, I'm definitely sure you wouldn't have been able to stop or abate the heinous act if you were in her shoe. Make you be front-man sef, you go run for your dear life believe me. He who fights and run away, lives to fight another day. QES

[b] She exhibited cowardice..

Now let me ask you all here one question...

WOULD THE ANY MOTHERS OF THOSE BOYS IN THE SAME SITUATION AS THIS GIRL STAND BY AND WATCH?!!!

I SAY HELLLLLLZZZZ NO!!!

I expected to see her rolling on the floor, crying her eyeballz out.. Her voice should have been the loudest in that video.. She should have thrown herself at their mercy.. Done something.. Not stand and watch as if she didnt know them.. Strip herself N`aked.. WTF!! angry

Now I'm getting angry.. I travelled 10 hours to deal with a guy who slapped my sister FFS!!! angry

You think I would have waited 10seconds to react if he had slapped her in front of me? angry

At this point, all bets are off.. angry

I didnt say she should fight them.. but she could have created enough of a scene to create a distraction and even motivated those that were against it but too scared to talk to even join in..

FHUCK ALL THOSE TAKING SHOTS AT ME... I'm simply saying things as I see it.. Its a tragedy they are dead, but common sense and sound reasoning wasnt lynched at Aluu that day..

I would have been very surprised to hear that there was a family member even 10 minutes away from that scene that knew what was going on and didnt come to their side, talkless of a blood sister in that crowd....

If she was looking for my pity, she didnt find it.. I'm disappointed.. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Super1759: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: We don't know if her friend went with her but even if she did, we still don't know exactly what happened so let's be reasonable here, haven't you ever been in a situation where you later say to yourself "I'd have done this thing this way"? Only God really knows how the whole thing went, it seems to me that it was at the point of them almost being burnt that she came, she is a human being with emotions, her brain wouldn't have been intact seeing her brother in a pool of blood about to be burnt, it must have not been easy for her, do you even think its easy to pass through a crowd? Let's just cut her some slack please.
get my point. Am not slamming it on her like that. But a little more salt would have made the soup better. From the story,she ran home to pick phone and make calls.so obviously must have broken the news to her friend. Also,from the story, she was watching,even when the villagers and mob where listening to the police,everywhere was calm. What would have made her not take that oppurtunity to remedy the case.waht was she doing when the police and mob were talking? am just trying to put myself in this situation.God! The mob will bury me with him ooo.I can't even stand it self
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by logica(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
Leadn: shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
That's likely a Freudian Slip: "cops"..."corpse" same difference when you speak of Nigeria.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by queensmith: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Guy, I like your gut ooooo. But seriously, your analysis na poo. Stop being unrealistic and stop blaming the poor and helpless lady who had witnessed the death of her brother. It seems you have forgotten it's She and not He we are talking about here. And come to think of it, I'm definitely sure you wouldn't have been able to stop or abate the heinous act if you were in her shoe. Make you be front-man sef, you go run for your dear life believe me. He who fights and run away, lives to fight another day. QES

Thank you, thats what i was going to say- he is chatting absolute bull shyte- he said himself people were in the video begging them to stop- did they stop?

I challenge him to go and look for where an accused thief is being lynched and start jumping up and down to save him, lets see if he will live to tell the tale. Some people are just soo senseless.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by bashtee: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
The police van came, went into the mob and they were talking to them (youths). The people kept quiet as police were making statements. “I heard them laughing. You know, they were happy. They kept quiet again. Police talked and they laughed again. The next was for me to see three policemen coming out of the mob, boarded their van. And, one of the said “burn them alive”. “I must confess, I was gripped with fear.

I had the intention to talk to the man that said they should be burnt alive. As soon as they (police) drove off, I saw the flames. I was thinking they burnt them after they had killed them. Later, I discovered that they were burnt while they were alive.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by logica(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: Do you know that my cousin collapsed one time( she and I were home alone), the shock of what happened didn't even let me remember I own a phone to call for help, I just held her crying, fanning her with my hand, shouting at the top of my voice, calling jesus, God, angels and what have you, I would stand up to run outside only to end up back in the room, many things were running through my mind like if I left her in the room I'd not see her again, I was really confused, if not that my screams attracted our gateman who was outside the gate and he called for help, only God knows what would have happened, please don't underestimate shock, fear and other emotions, it can drive you nuts.
LOL. Standard issue woman. I have since known never to call a woman in an emergency. You will merely aggravate the issue.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
This just makes me sick to my stomach. How can the policemen who promise to serve and defend the people push the same people into the hands of death? They need to be detained and queried, the entire lot based at that police station. They are a big disgrace, a useless and corrupt set of people, demons in uniforms. They are the real source of the problem because if they had done their damn job, none of these would have happened.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
Super1759: get my point. Am not slamming it on her like that. But a little more salt would have made the soup better. From the story,she ran home to pick phone and make calls.so obviously must have broken the news to her friend. Also,from the story, she was watching,even when the villagers and mob where listening to the police,everywhere was calm. What would have made her not take that oppurtunity to remedy the case.waht was she doing when the police and mob were talking? am just trying to put myself in this situation.God! The mob will bury me with him ooo.I can't even stand it self
You have a point sha but my brother, bottom line remains we weren't there and we don't know what she must have done so....
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Horus(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA4GPQD3shw

[size=17pt] Police didn't try to disperse crowd[/size]

Tony Uranta; a public affairs analyst confirmed that two different patrol teams were on hand at the scene where the boys were murdered and the location where the incident took place was within five different outposts of police and JTF. He said further that the Police did not attempt to disperse the crowd before the boys were killed and left to him the DPO and others should be charged to court. According to Mr. Uranta who was also a guest on Sunrise Daily "the problem we have in this country is that no government officials can be charged to court and if the issue is not properly taken up he will go on a one-man protest".
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
logica: LOL. Standard issue woman. I have since known never to call a woman in an emergency. You will merely aggravate the issue.
My brother no blame me o, some situations just leave your brain turned upside down.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by oubi: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Created a scene for being a lady abi? And if I may ask, which scene would you have created if you were her? GO unclad before the angry and desperate mob who were so determined to kill and never value human's life? They wouldn't be left with a better option than to beat the hell out of you, or abuse you, using their hands exploring the whole part of your God-given endowments cry cry cry

Abeg, let's be realistic. No time to judge people, I pray justice would be done by the rightful authorities in making sure the perpetrators of the wicked act never go unpunished appropriately paying them back in their own coins.

Don't come here to start asking me useless questions..d action u will display will b based on reflex, Ʊ will murder shame aπd creat all sort of scene within ūя̲̅ thot..
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by logica(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: My brother no blame me o, some situations just leave your brain turned upside down.
Do you even know how to give CPR? These are some of the basic things they should teach in Secondary School. But I'm sure they teach Basic Lynching.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
logica: Do you even know how to give CPR? These are some of the basic things they should teach in Secondary School. But I'm sure they teach Basic Lynching.
And you think I wasn't taught that? My dear all am saying is that fear can grip you and make you not remember some things till someone or something jolts you back to reality.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by UmericanGirl(f): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
logica: Do you even know how to give CPR? These are some of the basic things they should teach in Secondary School. But I'm sure they teach Basic Lynching.
CPR wont help with a head wound and internal bleeding.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by mediainspired: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
But wit all these evidences staring us in d face, how difficult is it to parade those demonic mob who committed this henious crime against humanity? Wat did Odi community in Bayelsa do again in 1999 dat made Obasanjo send soldiers to wipe dem off? Yea, i rememba, dey killed 7 policemen (normal, dignified killin wit gun o!). Wat has Jonathan done? Not even an aoplogy! D police IG, d Rivers commissioner, DPO etc hav not even resigned! Is Nigeria really a country? Anarchy here &there. Give me high-profile weapons, special comm gadgets & just 4 crack guys, & i wil fish out the entire mob in only 4 days! We dont hav security in dis country o..d Nigerian police shuld be disbanded now!
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
Why are you tossers acting like this is the first time angry mobs have lynched people in Nigeria?

This has been happening for eons, how come you fools are only shedding crocodile tears about this particular one?

It was barbaric, but there have been more barbaric ones in the same country. I have seen a video of mobs matchet a suspected "thief" to pieces and set him ablaze after that.

Stop acting like it's not a norm in Nigeria! undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Horus(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
The families and friends of the fours students are reading Nairaland also and they are still in mourning. Please try not to hurt their feeling, we should be more carefull when posting here.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by mekaboy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
THEY SAY A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN. HUNGER DON BLOCK NIGERIA PEOPLE HEART, NO.MERCY.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THIS.

1, NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH.DYING FOR, IF I DIE HOPING THAT.YOU WILL GET JUSTICE" YOU ARE OYO".

2, CONSIDER THE CHOICES YOU MAKE, THE CONSEQUENCES COULD BE WORSE THAN YOU IMAGINE.

3, BE A JEW MAN, DONT JOIN ANY.CULT.

4, AVOID VIOLENCE, IF ANYBODY PROVOKES YOU " JUST SAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MOVE ON" NIGERIANS ARE BECOMING WILD ANIMALS.

5, DONT STEAL FOR ANY REASON.

6, MIND THE.COMPANY.YOU KEEP, FROM ONE OF THE MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF THIS STORY I HEARD, ONE OF THEM.HAD A GUN, SHOT IN THE AIR AND ESCAPED.

7, IF YOU ARE A STUDENT, BE A STUDENT, YOU HAVE NO.BUSINESS WITH A GUN.

8, DONT VALUE YOURSELF BASED ON WHAT U POSESS. BUT ON YOUR CHARACTER AND CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY.

9, FINALLY, IF YOU WANT TO BOAST ABOUT ANYTHING, IT SHOULD BE THAT YOUR NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.

REMAIN BLESSED.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by oubi: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
mediainspired: But wit all these evidences staring us in d face, how difficult is it to parade those demonic mob who committed this henious crime against humanity? Wat did Odi community in Bayelsa do again in 1999 dat made Obasanjo send soldiers to wipe dem off? Yea, i rememba, dey killed 7 policemen (normal, dignified killin wit gun o!). Wat has Jonathan done? Not even an aoplogy! D police IG, d Rivers commissioner, DPO etc hav not even resigned! Is Nigeria really a country? Anarchy here &there. Give me high-profile weapons, special comm gadgets & just 4 crack guys, & i wil fish out the entire mob in only 4 days! We dont hav security in dis country o..d Nigerian police shuld be disbanded now!

Ђφw many jumbo did Ʊ smoke? undecided undecided
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Horus: The families and friends of the fours students are reading Nairaland also and they are still in mourning. Please try not to hurt their feeling, we should be more carefull when posting here.

Is this the first time something like this happened in Nigeria? It has been happening way before I was born!

Why is it that everyone is getting emotional about this particular one, when this type of nonsense is like a culture vis-a-vis nature of Nigerians?
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by mamagee3(f): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
Those killers will pay for their crimes.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by Dopefiend(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Such cruelty knowing ure being killed *shudders
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by mekaboy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
kindabigg: Why are you tossers acting like this is the first time angry mobs have lynched people in Nigeria?

This has been happening for eons, how come you fools are only shedding crocodile tears about this particular one?

It was barbaric, but there have been more barbaric ones in the same country. I have seen a video of mobs matchet a suspected "thief" to pieces and set him ablaze after that.

Stop acting like it's not a norm in Nigeria! undecided undecided undecided
I GUESS ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE STUDENTS.

BECAUSE IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA, AND NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING.

THE TRUTH IS THAT THE CELL AND PRISONS ARE FULL. EVEN IF THE POLICE CATCH A THIEF, IF HE IS NOT WELL CONNECTED, THEY WILL STILL BE KILLED.

THATS WHY.THE.POLICE LET THE MOB KILL THEM, BECAUSE THERE IS NO SPACE IN THE CELL.

THESE DAYS STUDENTS ARE BECOMING MORE DEADLY. LOOK AT CYNTHIAS CASE.

WE CANT DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN STUDENTS AND ARMED ROBBERS THESE DAYS. BECAUSE STUDENTS NOW HANDLE MORE SOPHISTICATED ARMS THAN THE.POLICE.

IF THOSE STUDENTS WERE COMING FROM THE LIBRARY OR MUSIC STUDIO IT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.

WE HAVE SEEN THAT THE MASSES ARE EQUALY AS HEARTLESS AS THE ROBBERS.

DONT DO ANYTHING THAT WILL PUT YOU IN AN ALU-FIED ENVIRONMENT. EVEN THE POLICE CANNOT SAVE YOU.

RIP
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by logica(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
UmericanGirl:
CPR wont help with a head wound and internal bleeding.
Is that what your cousin suffered?
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by xtrafly(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by oubi: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
mama-gee:
Those killers will pay for their crimes.

If Ʊ had said dis 4 days ago, it wuld ђa√ع made sense bt now, its obsolate.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by pendusky(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
mekaboy: THEY SAY A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN. HUNGER DON BLOCK NIGERIA PEOPLE HEART, NO.MERCY.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THIS.

1, NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH.DYING FOR, IF I DIE HOPING THAT.YOU WILL GET JUSTICE" YOU ARE OYO".

2, CONSIDER THE CHOICES YOU MAKE, THE CONSEQUENCES COULD BE WORSE THAN YOU IMAGINE.

3, BE A JEW MAN, DONT JOIN ANY.CULT.

4, AVOID VIOLENCE, IF ANYBODY PROVOKES YOU " JUST SAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MOVE ON" NIGERIANS ARE BECOMING WILD ANIMALS.

5, DONT STEAL FOR ANY REASON.

6, MIND THE.COMPANY.YOU KEEP, FROM ONE OF THE MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF THIS STORY I HEARD, ONE OF THEM.HAD A GUN, SHOT IN THE AIR AND ESCAPED.

7, IF YOU ARE A STUDENT, BE A STUDENT, YOU HAVE NO.BUSINESS WITH A GUN.

8, DONT VALUE YOURSELF BASED ON WHAT U POSESS. BUT ON YOUR CHARACTER AND CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY.

9, FINALLY, IF YOU WANT TO BOAST ABOUT ANYTHING, IT SHOULD BE THAT YOUR NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.

REMAIN BLESSED.

Ur lessons is neva complete!

YOU MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF IT.

I learn that

*EVEN IF YOU HAV THE WHOLE WORLD NEVER LEND ANY STUDENT OR FRIEND MONEY* YOU MIGHT BE A VICTIM OF UR OWN MONEY*

Now lets play it down to the police... Can the gurl recognise the police van that came ther?...am sure justice wil neva prevail since its not a minister son that is involved!

SMH!!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by ghettodreamz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
queensmith:

Thank you, thats what i was going to say- he is chatting absolute bull shyte- he said himself people were in the video begging them to stop- did they stop?

I challenge him to go and look for where an accused thief is being lynched and start jumping up and down to save him, lets see if he will live to tell the tale. Some people are just soo senseless.

Another reasonable comment, Jah blesses you abundantly.
Re: 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) by fairygeh(f): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hmmmmmmm,left to me this girl didnt try enough,i am not saying she didnt try but mheeen she could actually have done better,i cannot even imagine this happening where i dont even know anybody,i would take a very drastic step which i might regret but men i cant just stand there and watch my brother killed why wasnt she at,the fore front,agreed those people are heartless but there were at least women there she wud ve gone out of her way to talk to people,i swear i would do anything to save his life,i understand that an angry mob would do anything but the way i would so defend him,they wnt have any choice than to pardon them,but for me to just stay far away while my blood is being beaten,dey must burn us together o,i dont care.still sad though but how would she feel knowing she was there wen her brother died a merciless death,a mother wouldnt do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Ajah, Lagos As They Burn Houses / The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) / Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.