Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves (11294 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / Islamic Slavery In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2012
doubleDx:

Dayummm! cheesygrin this is one funny thread sir. Where did you get these ideas from? grin
FROM THE SCRIPTURES MY KIND SIR grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2012
so do u think hell will be a place where fire burns people or is it just metaphorical and im also dying to know what u think about tithe @ buzugee

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2012
jacobscros: so do u think hell will be a place where fire burns people or is it just metaphorical and im also dying to know what u think about tithe @ buzugee
hell is metaphorical. however there will be people getting destroyed with fire. anyone who is not right when the lord returns will be destroyed and cleansed in armageddon thermonuclear fire

malachi 4 vs 1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

isaiah 66 vs 16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many

so there is fire death but it is not everlasting. however hell itself is punishment placed on nations. individual punishment is fire. punishment for nations as a whole is hell. hell is second death. to get the intimate details of hell go into the book of deuteronomy 28 vs 15 to 68. nigeria for example ( an israelite nation believe it or not ) is in hell as well as other negro nations. this is how the punishment of hell goes >>> jews first then gentiles. any nation in hell in the world today are the original biblical jews. this is how you know who are the real jews.

psalms 9 vs 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

as for tithing ? how can you pull out anything clean from anything unclean ? ( job 14 vs 4 ). God does not dwell in temples made by human hands ( acts 17 vs 24 ) ( acts 7 vs 48 ). the temple is the human body ( john 2 vs 19 ). as such tithing is illegal. tithing is something done so the levites who were fully dedicated to ceremonial work ( this is what temples were used for in those days not for worshipping. they were used for ceremonial rites and only the levites could go into it ) can eat. this is how the levites ate cuz they had no other work and were fully dedicated to the temple rites. tithing as practiced today is satanic, covetous and demonic. 1000 people giving one man all their money while he uses it for his own lavish purpose. the congregation as well as the pastors are all demonic people and covetous people. one set is hoping for blessings if they tithe, while the other is recieving blessings from the covetous. its just one big circle of greedy and covetous people in those churches. and they dont preach the real gospel
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Todaynatoday: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2012
slavery in heaven or on earth? Or will heaven and earth merge into one place?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2012
Todaynatoday: slavery in heaven or on earth? Or will heaven and earth merge into one place?
THERE IS ONLY ONE PLACE OF ABODE FOR HUMANS >>>>> EARTH. HEAVEN AND HELL ARE CONDITIONS ON EARTH. EARTH WILL BE CONVERTED TO HEAVEN WHEN THE LORD GIVES IT TO THE RIGHTEOUS. THIS IS CALLED A NEW HEAVEN. SO YOU ARE CORRECT IN SAYING HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL MERGE INTO ONE PLACE. >>>> LET IT BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN <<< HEAVEN IN THAT CONTEXT IS THE ABODE OF THE LORD. SO BASICALLY WE ARE TRYING TO CREATE WHAT LOOKS LIKE THE UTOPIA AND BLISS OF THE ABODE OF THE LORD ON EARTH. LET IT BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Todaynatoday: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: THERE IS ONLY ONE PLACE OF ABODE FOR HUMANS >>>>> EARTH. HEAVEN AND HELL ARE CONDITIONS ON EARTH. EARTH WILL BE CONVERTED TO HEAVEN WHEN THE LORD GIVES IT TO THE RIGHTEOUS. THIS IS CALLED A NEW HEAVEN. SO YOU ARE CORRECT IN SAYING HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL MERGE INTO ONE PLACE. >>>> LET IT BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN <<< HEAVEN IN THAT CONTEXT IS THE ABODE OF THE LORD. SO BASICALLY WE ARE TRYING TO CREATE WHAT LOOKS LIKE THE UTOPIA AND BLISS OF THE ABODE OF THE LORD ON EARTH. LET IT BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.
So the Earth would be like Heaven (by this, I mean the abode of Yahweh). If the Earth is going to be like Heaven, does that mean that there are slaves in Heaven also? Are there angels who are slaves to other angels?

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
^^ Good question Todaynatoday!

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Todaynatoday: So the Earth would be like Heaven (by this, I mean the abode of Yahweh). If the Earth is going to be like Heaven, does that mean that there are slaves in Heaven also? Are there angels who are slaves to other angels?
THE EARTH WILL BE LIKE HEAVEN IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. HOWEVER THOSE SLAVES ARE NOT SLAVES JUST TO BE SLAVES. THEY ARE SLAVES BECAUSE THEY PUT OTHER PEOPLE IN SLAVERY ON EARTH ( TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY ) ( REVELATIONS 13 VS 10 )( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ). IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING FOR THEM TO BE RECOMPENSED FOR THE SLAVERY THEY PUT OTHERS THROUGH ( 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 ). ITS TIT FOR TAT. THE LORD IS ABOUT REVENGE. THIS IS SLAVERY IN RIGHTEOUSNESS ( REVELATIONS 19 VS 11 )
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: hell is metaphorical. however there will be people getting destroyed with fire. anyone who is not right when the lord returns will be destroyed and cleansed in armageddon thermonuclear fire

malachi 4 vs 1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

isaiah 66 vs 16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many

as for tithing ? how can you pull out anything clean from anything unclean ? ( job 14 vs 4 ). God does not dwell in temples made by human hands ( acts 17 vs 24 ) ( acts 7 vs 48 ). the temple is the human body ( john 2 vs 19 ). as such tithing is illegal. tithing as practiced today is satanic, covetous and demonic. 1000 people giving one man all their money while he uses it for his own lavish purpose. the congregation as well as the pastors are all demonic people and covetous people. one set is hoping for blessings if they tithe, while the other is recieving blessings from the covetous. its just one big circle of greedy and covetous people in those churches. and they dont preach the real gospel
but all pastors say we should be expectant and that God loves faith plus in the bible it says church and pastors are there to lead the people...
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: WATCH THIS INTERESTING VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=injz9Mt4_GA
Are you serious? Those guys in Times square, they hate Africans as much as the white man, they said africans sold them into slavery and that Africans will go into slavery with the white man. I have listened to them preach in New York many times.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 21, 2013
femmyb: Are you serious? Those guys in Times square, they hate Africans as much as the white man, they said africans sold them into slavery and that Africans will go into slavery with the white man. I have listened to them preach in New York many times.

i have been trying to tell him that for the longest. he is patterning his style off of lunatics who hate themselves so much they have literally taken on the "hebrew" identity.

anyway, that's their problem...obadiah777 should wise up to their gimmicks tho.
You don't need to be part of any faith to know God and be righteous.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2013
femmyb: Are you serious? Those guys in Times square, they hate Africans as much as the white man, they said africans sold them into slavery and that Africans will go into slavery with the white man. I have listened to them preach in New York many times.
ahh but you do err sire. we are not africans. africans are the ethiopians somalians erritreans sudanese kenyans hausas and fulanis. how do you know them ? when a nation of people are not into christ as a colllective you know they are not negros ( israel). see us negros ? we are adam, made in the image of God. the others are gentiles. so negros because of their spiritual makeup always gravitate to christianity because it is inside them. however when you see a nation of people who are not christians ? they are not israel ( negros ). israel has an internal affinity for christ because they were made in his image. so when those guys talk about afriicans going into slavery ? they are talking about the hamitic africans. also how do you know the hamitic africans ? they reside in the northern parts of the continent of africa and have been there for tens of thousands of years.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

i have been trying to tell him that for the longest. he is patterning his style off of lunatics who hate themselves so much they have literally taken on the "hebrew" identity.

anyway, that's their problem...obadiah777 should wise up to their gimmicks tho.
You don't need to be part of any faith to know God and be righteous.
[b]you do err Kails. being a hebrew israelite is not a faith or a religion. it is a lineage. i hate to sound like a broken record but here I go again >>>> over three thousand years there was no such names as jamaican, west indian, yoruba, igbo, calabar, ashanti etc etc etc. these are recently coined names. so what were you called before these names were coined ? hebrew israelites. its a lineage not a religion. you can be an atheist hebrew israelite or a hebrew israelite into islam or scientology. west indian. west is the direction and indian means savage. these are names put on you by caucasians. are you saying you have been so willie lynched to the point where you just accept labels that the white man has put on you ? if the white man had called you the tribe of 'goats' when he took power, we would be calling ourselves goat instead of west indian or nigerian etc. are you getting a clearer picture now ?

me reading the bible has nothing to do with being a hebrew israelite. some of our hebrew israelite brothers like mike tyson are into islam. some of us like will smith are into scientology. does not stop them from being hebrew israelites. however our tradition is the bible. so if you want to be a hebrew israelite who follows his ancestors ways and traditions then thats where the bible comes in. [/b]
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: ahh but you do err sire. we are not africans. africans are the ethiopians somalians erritreans sudanese kenyans hausas and fulanis. how do you know them ? when a nation of people are not into christ as a colllective you know they are not negros ( israel). see us negros ? we are adam, made in the image of God. the others are gentiles. so negros because of their spiritual makeup always gravitate to christianity because it is inside them. however when you see a nation of people who are not christians ? they are not israel ( negros ). israel has an internal affinity for christ because they were made in his image. so when those guys talk about afriicans going into slavery ? they are talking about the hamitic africans. also how do you know the hamitic africans ? they reside in the northern parts of the continent of africa and have been there for tens of thousands of years.

Loooooool. Brother I am going to get some shut eye.
Lord willing should I wake up I will respond to these. There is a video you need to see grin I will post it then.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: [b]you do err Kails. being a hebrew israelite is not a faith or a religion. it is a lineage. i hate to sound like a broken record but here I go again >>>> over three thousand years there was no such names as jamaican, west indian, yoruba, igbo, calabar, ashanti etc etc etc. these are recently coined names. so what were you called before these names were coined ? hebrew israelites. its a lineage not a religion. you can be an atheist hebrew israelite or a hebrew israelite into islam or scientology. west indian. west is the direction and indian means savage. these are names put on you by caucasians. are you saying you have been so willie lynched to the point where you just accept labels that the white man has put on you ? if the white man had called you the tribe of 'goats' when he took power, we would be calling ourselves goat instead of west indian or nigerian etc. are you getting a clearer picture now ?

me reading the bible has nothing to do with being a hebrew israelite. some of our hebrew israelite brothers like mike tyson are into islam. some of us like will smith are into scientology. does not stop them from being hebrew israelites. however our tradition is the bible. so if you want to be a hebrew israelite who follows his ancestors ways and traditions then thats where the bible comes in. [/b]

grin grin obadiah u are awesome looool.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

Loooooool. Brother I am going to get some shut eye.
Lord willing should I wake up I will respond to these. There is a video you need to see grin I will post it then.
better not be no 1 hour video neither undecided grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin obadiah u are awesome looool.
actually i believe i have a better video for you to watch. this is in response to polight and his egyptology doctrine lol. peep this. this shut polight up real quick. you may benefit from this video. still looking for it wink

cant find the video Kails. danggg. ill keep looking though lol. you gotta see this

cant find the particular video but this one will suffice. but you know what ? you may actually be a real hamitic african. ever thought of the fact that maybe you are not negro ? not all black people are the same you know ? after all somalians and ethiopians and sudanese have also migrated into the west indies in the past 100 years. so maybe this is why you are so insistent on being an egyptologist. you just may be a hamite. i never thought about that. hmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSYzSerEYzM
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: ahh but you do err sire. we are not africans. africans are the ethiopians somalians erritreans sudanese kenyans hausas and fulanis. how do you know them ? when a nation of people are not into christ as a colllective you know they are not negros ( israel). see us negros ? we are adam, made in the image of God. the others are gentiles. so negros because of their spiritual makeup always gravitate to christianity because it is inside them. however when you see a nation of people who are not christians ? they are not israel ( negros ). israel has an internal affinity for christ because they were made in his image. so when those guys talk about afriicans going into slavery ? they are talking about the hamitic africans. also how do you know the hamitic africans ? they reside in the northern parts of the continent of africa and have been there for tens of thousands of years.
So where did the slaves that went to the Americas came from? Was is not from West Africa so if these guys say Africans sold them into slavery anybody with a rudimentary knowledge of history know that they are talking about West Africans, so according to you Ethiopians are Africans but Nigerians and Ghananians are not? Bros pls dont make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
femmyb: So where did the slaves that went to the Americas came from? Was is not from West Africa so if these guys say Africans sold them into slavery anybody with a rudimentary knowledge of history know that they are talking about West Africans, so according to you Ethiopians are Africans but Nigerians and Ghananians are not? Bros pls dont make me laugh.
bros, the first set of black slaves did not come from west africa. the first set of black slaves were gathered around the middle east by the arabs and black africans ( ethiopians and somalians etc ) and whites. those 3 groups were the ones who sold hundred of thousands of black people from the middle-east in the fourteen and fifteen hundreds. it was only after they had exhausted the sale of black people in that region that the portuguese and spanish started looking for more in the interiors of africa. it was at this point that they started getting the negro leaders ( kosoko, madam tinubu, oba akitoye etc etc ) to sell them other black people. however slavery of black people started way before it got to the interiors of africa. so this is why they say 'africans' and 'arabs' and 'whites' sold us into slavery. they are focusing on the initial wave of slaves. and this period was predicted in the bible

amos 1 6 [b]Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:

7 But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

8 And I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and I will turn mine hand against Ekron: and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish, saith the Lord God.

9 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

10 But I will send a fire on the wall of Tyrus, which shall devour the palaces thereof.

11 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever:[/b] << gaza is the arabs, edom is whites and tyrus is another name for the black north africans hamites
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Heathen(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
WHAT.THE.HELL @ topic.
Really? how can such a topic be allowed to stand?
Wtf!
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
this is also recorded in the book of JOEL. ( the black slavery before it got to the interiors of west africa )

[b]3 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:[/b]
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Heathen: WHAT.THE.HELL @ topic.
Really? how can such a topic be allowed to stand?
Wtf!
keep it moving troll. it was ok when they took us in slavery right ? whats good for the goose is also good for the gander. GALATIANS 6 VS 7

Llike micheal jackson said, BEAT IT
grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Heathen(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: keep it moving troll. it was ok when they took us in slavery right ? whats good for the goose is also good for the gander. GALATIANS 6 VS 7

Llike micheal jackson said, BEAT IT
grin
SLAVERY IS WRONG AND CAN NEVER BE JUSTIFIED.
No, it wasn't okay when they took us and us doing likewise is simply wrong.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Heathen: SLAVERY IS WRONG AND CAN NEVER BE JUSTIFIED.
No, it wasn't okay when they took us and us doing likewise is simply wrong.
revelation 13 vs 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

jeremiah 30 vs 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

this is the lords program. i cant do anything about it even if i wanted to wink wink
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by MostHigh: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: revelation 13 vs 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

jeremiah 30 vs 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

this is the lords program. i cant do anything about it even if i wanted to wink wink

Its called karma Sire.smiley

As you sow so you reap

Whats good with ya Sire, Lang Lang time.wink

And before you ask, I had to take an extended break from nairaland.

The Scoffers are to blame Sire grin . How is your endzzz brother.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
MostHigh:

Its called karma Sire.smiley

As you sow so you reap

Whats good with ya Sire, Lang Lang time.wink

And before you ask, I had to take an extended break from nairaland.

The Scoffers are to blame Sire grin . How is your endzzz brother.
hehe hey it seems everyone took a break at the same time. i took a short break too. gotta recharge the battery once in a while and also take care of caesar tinz. my end is coo bruv. trust ya end is mighty coo too. welcome back bros. grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
wtf is up with nairaland? it looks weird and is kinda hard to navigate this morning.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: better not be no 1 hour video neither undecided grin

lol i assure you the video itself is not 1 hour long.
if you watch the series then it may be over and hour which i am sure you won't seeing as how you have your mind set lol
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:
wtf is up with nairaland? it looks weird and is kinda hard to navigate this morning.
daz cuz you operating on ya bootleg ISP cheesy
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

lol i assure you the video itself is not 1 hour long.
if you watch the series then it may be over and hour which i am sure you won't seeing as how you have your mind set lol
thats the only way to survive out in these concrete jungles. the mean streets of nairaland-religion section grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: actually i believe i have a better video for you to watch. this is in response to polight and his egyptology doctrine lol. peep this. this shut polight up real quick. you may benefit from this video. still looking for it wink

cant find the video Kails. danggg. ill keep looking though lol. you gotta see this

cant find the particular video but this one will suffice. but you know what ? you may actually be a real hamitic african. ever thought of the fact that maybe you are not negro ? not all black people are the same you know ? after all somalians and ethiopians and sudanese have also migrated into the west indies in the past 100 years. so maybe this is why you are so insistent on being an egyptologist. you just may be a hamite. i never thought about that. hmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSYzSerEYzM

First of all I don't know about the others but yes there have been ethiopians in Jamaica and vice versa. In fact there is a community in Ethiopia with Jamaicans (and mixed habesha Jamaicans) called sashamane (sp?). There plenty of Jamaican-Ethiopian mixes sure but that's only due to cultural exchange. Not because we are descendants of heathens sir. grin

I can assure you my east african neighbors would not view me as one of them just because I am into Egypt lmao. Heck most East Africans don't even pay attention to Egypt despite it being part of their past. tongue My appreciation for their culture and history does not make me a heathen sir lmao!

So no, I am not a "hamite" - which btw is a european term to distinguish different african groups from one another. Which reminds me, you say by accepting the term "West Indian" I am accepting white labels..well sir the bible you are reading a quoting has been "modified" so many times by whites and gentiles it's not even funny. So most of what you are preaching sir has been manipulated. By no means am I saying there are no truths coming from the bible...but the fact of the matter is the book: has been edited and is clearly Anti-African...therefore anti- YOU!. wink

You are NOT a hebrew. You are not a member of any lost tribe. You are a west african man from Nigeria who has been brainwashed by fools who cannot accept that their own blood sold them into bondage...fools like this (the dark skin dude):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hvWQL72l8A

I hate to burst your bubble love but they do NOT include you in their ideology of what it means to be a Hebrew. YOU are part of their problem and thus their enemy.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: daz cuz you operating on ya bootleg ISP cheesy

lmao! hell no!!
i gotz top of the line connection son. tongue

brb tho to answer the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! / Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi / First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.