Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves (11295 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / Islamic Slavery In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Reyginus: I cant watch it with the phone am using.
What's in it?
FUTURE SLAVERY OF WHITE PEOPLE
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: LOL CONGRATS. I NEED TO BE A MOD IN THIS SECTION. HOW THE HECK WE HAVE A HEATHEN LIKE MANMUSTWAC A MOD IN RELIGIOUS SECTION ? THATS LIKE A MEAT-EATER BEING A MOD IN THE VEGETARIAN SECTION grin grin

This got me rolling on the floor laughing grin Seconded though, we need a spiritual man to take over from the heathen! grin grin grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
seriallink:

This got me rolling on the floor laughing grin Seconded though, we need a spiritual man to take over from the heathen! grin grin grin
WE NEED A COUP. WE NEED TO COUP MANMUSTWAC grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by darasam4u: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
@ OP,
Verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
Why not set aside unprofitable reasoning/questions and do what will profit your soul in eternity. The Lord is still calling pple today: "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:16"
...He that hath an ear, let him hear...
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
No problem, I would still try to frequent here though. cool

smiley

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: HEHE YOU KNOW IT HUN. I STAYS IN THAT MATTHEW 10 VS 16. THATS THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE OUT HERE BECAUSE OF THAT MATTHEW 24 VS 12 grin grin wink TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YA HUN ?
am doing gud. Just a little confused. Bt nt as confused as you. Lol
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: WE NEED A COUP. WE NEED TO COUP MANMUSTWAC grin grin

@ Coup grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin buzugee, you no go kill person with laugh o grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
No problem, I would still try to frequent here though. cool

smiley

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
lmao @ this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2012
Bélla3: am doing gud. Just a little confused. Bt nt as confused as you. Lol
LOL I STAY CONFUSED cheesy THERE IS DIGNITY IN CONFUSION
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2012
seriallink:

@ Coup grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin buzugee, you no go kill person with laugh o grin
ITS A NOBLE CAUSE BRAH. WE CANT HAVE A WOLF GUARDING THE SHEEP grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777:
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DARK AND BROWN ? WELL TECHNICALLY NEGROS ARE BROWN BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS WORLD, BROWN IS ARAB AND BLACK IS NEGRO.

MODERN DAY ISRAELITES DONT LIVE IN ISRAEL. THEY HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF ISRAEL IN 70 AD. THEY GOT BLASTED TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH HOWEVER THE PARENT IS THE NEGRO. TODAY, ISRAELITES WILL BE WEST AFRICAN NEGROS, HAITIANS, BRAZILLIANS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, HISPANICS WHO ARE OF NEGRO DESCENT AND EVERY OTHER RACES OF PEOPLE OF NEGRO DESCENT.

AFRICA WAS NOT EMPTY BEFORE THE INFLUX OF NEGROS. THE REAL AFRICANS LIVED THERE BUT IT WAS CALLED THE LAND OF HAM. THERE ARE REAL AFRICANS AND WE ARE NOT ONE OF THEM. THE REAL AFRICANS ARE THE SOMALIANS ( ANCIENT EGYPTIANS ), ERRITREANS, ETHIOPIANS ( ANCIENT BABYLONIANS ), HAUSAS AND FULANIS.
Focusing on this questions or the origin of the negros will only serve as an escpape route for you. We shall thread that route another day.
I've assumed to agree with you.
Can we now create the linkage you desire?
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: LOL I STAY CONFUSED cheesy THERE IS DIGNITY IN CONFUSION
Chai!
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2012
Reyginus: Focusing on this questions or the origin of the negros will only serve as an escpape route for you. We shall thread that route another day.
I've assumed to agree with you.
Can we now create the linkage you desire?
YOU DONT HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME IF YOU DONT THINK SO. I DONT NEED YOU FEIGNING AGREEMENT. IF YOU DONT WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE, THEN YOU HAVE CONDEMNED ME TO FAIL FROM THE START. YOU WANT ME TO POUR OUT ALL THE CONNECTIONS ONLY FOR YOU TO QUICKLY TURN AROUND AND SAY ITS CRAP. SEE I KNOW YOUR TRICKS grin grin ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DONT HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME IF YOU DONT THINK SO. I DONT NEED YOU FEIGNING AGREEMENT. IF YOU DONT WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE, THEN YOU HAVE CONDEMNED ME TO FAIL FROM THE START. YOU WANT ME TO POUR OUT ALL THE CONNECTIONS ONLY FOR YOU TO QUICKLY TURN AROUND AND SAY ITS CRAP. SEE I KNOW YOUR TRICKS grin grin ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY
Lololol.
Your diversionary tactics is confirmed.
You cant make me agree when the point you laid out is tissue paper. What is wrong in pretending(that's if am ) to agree, so we can move forward?
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: LOL I STAY CONFUSED cheesy THERE IS DIGNITY IN CONFUSION
;Dare you for real?
Reyginus: Chai!
lol
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Reyginus: Lololol.
Your diversionary tactics is confirmed.
You cant make me agree when the point you laid out is tissue paper. What is wrong in pretending(that's if am ) to agree, so we can move forward?
OKAY REGINUS I CAVE IN. OK SO THAT VERSE

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 21 AND 22 MEANS THAT YOUR PAYMENT FOR YOUR SINS ( HEBREW ISRAELITES ) ( NEGROS ) WILL BE OVER AFTER WHICH THE SINS OF THE GENTILES ( OF WHICH THE CHIEF HOUSE IS THE EDOMITES OR WHITE FOLK ) WILL BE DISCOVERED AND THEY WILL PAY FOR IT IN SECOND DEATH. IN FIRST DEATH YOU DONT PAY FOR YOUR SINS. YOUR SINS ACCRUE TILL YOU GET INTO SECOND DEATH ( JOB CHAPTER 21 ). WHEN YOU GET INTO SECOND DEATH IS WHEN DESTRUCTION WILL BEFALL YOU ALL OFF A SUDDEN. WE, ISRAELITES HAD OUR WOES IN PAST TIMES CALLED THE FIRST AND SECOND WOE. THE GENTILES WILL BE GETTING THE THIRD WOE. THERE ARE THREE WOES DESTINED TO HAPPEN BEFORE CHRIST COMES. THE THIRD WOE IS SUDDEN DESTRUCTION UPON THE GENTILES AFTER WHICH THEY SLIP INTO SECOND DEATH WHICH IS HELL. SO THATS WHAT THAT VERSE IS ABOUT. WOE DESTRUCTION AND HELL TO THE ISRAELITES FIRST AND THEN TO THE GENTILES NEXT. JEW FIRST AND THEN ISRAELITE wink IN YOUR SECOND DEATH, YOU GET RECIPROCATED WHAT YOU DID IN YOUR FIRST DEATH THAT YOU DIDNT PAY FOR, WHICH WILL BE SLAVERY FOR CAUCASIANS. THEY HAVENT PAID FOR THAT YET CUZ IT HAPPENED IN THEIR FIRST DEATH
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Reyginus: Chai!
LOL
Bélla3: ;Dare you for real? lol
NAH IT JUST SOUNDED CUTE LOL
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2012
@obadiah.
Nice lecture. Though their was a linkage but was incomplete, where it was complete, it was unneccessary.
You left the central theme of the arguement to erect your mansions in the sand .
I never asked to be shown the form the first,2nd and 3rd deaths will adorn.
I'm more concerned of how we are to own 'white slaves' in 'heaven'.
If possible, you can break the verses into syllables, so long it will help achieve your point.
I just dont want us to misunderstand the bible. This time around I would like you to be less of a fideist.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2012
Reyginus: @obadiah.
Nice lecture. Though their was a linkage but was incomplete, where it was complete, it was unneccessary.
You left the central theme of the arguement to erect your mansions in the sand .
I never asked to be shown the form the first,2nd and 3rd deaths will adorn.
I'm more concerned of how we are to own 'white slaves' in 'heaven'.
If possible, you can break the verses into syllables, so long it will help achieve your point.
I just dont want us to misunderstand the bible. This time around I would like you to be less of a fideist.
NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND BUT I THINK YOU ARE ASKING HOW WE ARE TO OWN WHITE SLAVES IN 'HEAVEN' ? WELL ITS LIKE THIS. WE SHALL PUT THEM ON THE PODIUM AND START BIDDING FOR THEM AND THE HIGHET BIDDER WILL TAKE THE SLAVE TO HIS FARM TO GO HARVEST HIS CASSAVA AND COCOYAM AND OPOROKO AND WHATNOT grin grin grin grin grin I HOPE THAT HELPED wink

FUTURE PROPHESY WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. > JOEL 3 VS 8 will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away." The Lord has spoken. JUDAH IS NEGROS
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND BUT I THINK YOU ARE ASKING HOW WE ARE TO OWN WHITE SLAVES IN HEAVEN ? WELL ITS LIKE THIS. WE SHALL PUT THEM ON THE PODIUM AND START BIDDING FOR THEM AND THE HIGHET BIDDER WILL TAKE THE SLAVE TO HIS FARM TO GO HARVEST HIS CASSAVA AND COCOYAM AND OPOROKO AND WHATNOT grin grin grin grin grin I HOPE THAT HELPED wink
Lolol. Indeed, their is dignity in your confused state.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2012
Reyginus: Lolol. Indeed, their is dignity in your confused state.
INDEED MY KIND SIR grin grin grin

JOEL 3 VS 8 I will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away." The Lord has spoken. FUTURE PROPHESY WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. JUDAH IS NEGROS
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: INDEED MY KIND SIR grin grin grin

JOEL 3 VS 8 I will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away." The Lord has spoken. FUTURE PROPHESY WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. JUDAH IS NEGROS
Indeed on earth sir!
The fulfilled prophecy after christ.
The negros were sold into slavery.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2012
Reyginus: Indeed on earth sir!
The fulfilled prophecy after christ.
The negros were sold into slavery.
THE SELLING OF THE NEGROS PROPHESY IS IN DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 68. THAT PROPHESY WAS MADE BEFORE CHRIST. THAT JOEL PROPHESY IS AN END DAY PROPHESY. THE JOEL PROPHESY SAYS THEY WILL BE SOLD TO THE NEGROS. THE DEUTERONOMY PROPHESY SAYS THE NEGROS WILL BE SOLD TO A FAR LAND THAT HAS NOT BEEN DISCOVERED ( THE AMERICAS )
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: THE SELLING OF THE NEGROS PROPHESY IS IN DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 68. THAT PROPHESY WAS MADE BEFORE CHRIST. THAT JOEL PROPHESY IS AN END DAY PROPHESY. THE JOEL PROPHESY SAYS THEY WILL BE SOLD TO THE NEGROS. THE DEUTERONOMY PROPHESY SAYS THE NEGROS WILL BE SOLD TO A FAR LAND THAT HAS NOT BEEN DISCOVERED ( THE AMERICAS )
It doesnt matter when and where the slavetrade happened, as long as their is no slavery in heaven.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2012
Reyginus: It doesnt matter when and where the slavetrade happened, as long as their is no slavery in heaven.
WELL YOU MAY WANNA GO TO ANOTHER SOLAR SYSTEM CUZ WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THERE WILL BE SLAVERY IN THE KINGDOM. THE LORD HATH SPOKETH IT embarassed
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: WELL YOU MAY WANNA GO TO ANOTHER SOLAR SYSTEM CUZ WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THERE WILL BE SLAVERY IN THE KINGDOM. THE LORD HATH SPOKETH IT embarassed
If you cant proof that a thing exists, throw away the notion. I wish u well bro
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2012
Reyginus: If you cant proof that a thing exists, throw away the notion. I wish u well bro
I ALREADY DID WITH SCRIPTURES. angry undecided

HE WHO LEADETH INTO SLAVERY SHALL GO INTO SLAVERY - REVELATION 13 VS 10. WHITES LED US INTO SLAVERY UP TILL 150 YEARS AGO. HAVE THEY BEEN LED INTO SLAVERY YET ? AHHHHHHHHHHH GOTCHA
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: I ALREADY DID WITH SCRIPTURES. angry undecided

HE WHO LEADETH INTO SLAVERY SHALL GO INTO SLAVERY - REVELATION 13 VS 10. WHITES LED US INTO SLAVERY UP TILL 150 YEARS AGO. HAVE THEY BEEN LED INTO SLAVERY YET ? AHHHHHHHHHHH GOTCHA
lol. Seriously, you have to learn how to think.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2012
Reyginus: lol. Seriously, you have to learn how to think.
REVELATION 13 VS 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. THIS IS WHAT WE THE SAINTS ARE WAITING FOR. THE LORD REQUIRES OUR PATIENCE IN THIS REGARD

SO DO TELL, HOW DO YOU INTERPRET THE ABOVE VERSE, SEEING AS YOU KNOW HOW TO THINK undecided
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: and arab and hamite ( cushites ) slaves for about 1000 years or theresabout, after which slavery will be eradicated in heaven

Dayummm! cheesygrin this is one funny thread sir. Where did you get these ideas from? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! / My Experience With Eckankar Religion / Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.