Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves (11296 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / Islamic Slavery In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

First of all I don't know about the others but yes there have been ethiopians in Jamaica and vice versa. In fact there is a community in Ethiopia with Jamaicans (and mixed habesha Jamaicans) called sashamane (sp?). There plenty of Jamaican-Ethiopian mixes sure but that's only due to cultural exchange. Not because we are descendants of heathens sir. grin

I can assure you my east african neighbors would not view me as one of them just because I am into Egypt lmao. Heck most East Africans don't even pay attention to Egypt despite it being part of their past. tongue My appreciation for their culture and history does not make me a heathen sir lmao!

So no, I am not a "hamite" - which btw is a european term to distinguish different african groups from one another. Which reminds me, you say by accepting the term "West Indian" I am accepting white labels..well sir the bible you are reading a quoting has been "modified" so many times by whites and gentiles it's not even funny. So most of what you are preaching sir has been manipulated. By no means am I saying there are no truths coming from the bible...but the fact of the matter is the book: has been edited and is clearly Anti-African...therefore anti- YOU!. wink

You are NOT a hebrew. You are not a member of any lost tribe. You are a west african man from Nigeria who has been brainwashed by fools who cannot accept that their own blood sold them into bondage...fools like this (the dark skin dude):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hvWQL72l8A

I hate to burst your bubble love but they do NOT include you in their ideology of what it means to be a Hebrew. YOU are part of their problem and thus their enemy.
oh i have seen that video. hebrew warrior perry ma nigga lol. i keep up with sa neters channel wink wink

the book is anti-african ? i see you have been watching too many sara suten seti. the book is anti-white is what it is
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yeah but i am saying if we are hebrews YOU would not be included either way.
You were not sold brother lol. That is what I am saying...that is what THEY are saying as well. These fools actually think we are more closely related to whites than we are to Africans. lol They use the biblical text to "prove that". Every African according to that bible are enemies of the hebrews, my man, while whites are our "cursed" brothers. YOU DON'T SEE THAT AS LUNACY? grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2013

romans 9 vs 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated <<< lord tells you he hates esau

genesis 38 vs 8 So Esau (that is, Edom) settled in the hill country of Seir << esau is edom aka the edomites aka the roman empire aka caucasians. so

so how is the book anti-black again ? see you are getting caught up in sara suten seti worshipping as opposed to facts
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:
your brothers get slayed...easily! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl5-6Th4ZcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnxcOFI9qAM

CLICK HERE FOR MORE LOL....i dare you grin

https://www.nairaland.com/106167/typical-afro-centric-ways/1#18556258
this is not a competition on who can speak faster. this is about facts. you are caught up in seti worship wink
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
im not caught up on worshiping NO man. i am a REALIST...i live in the real world that's all. smiley
and btw how in the hell could God hate what he created? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPOHXNFCf1o

@9:03 my point exactly.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:
im not caught up on worshiping NO man. i am a REALIST...i live in the real world that's all. smiley
and btw how in the hell could God hate what he created? grin

If you give birth to a son and he becomes a serial killer and armed robber you would still love him ? tongue
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: If you give birth to a son and he becomes a serial killer and armed robber you would still love him ? tongue

of course i would love him. i would hate his act and would support his punishment but i would still love MY CHILD, MY BLOOD.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

of course i would love him. i would hate his act and would support his punishment but i would still love MY CHILD, MY BLOOD.
you have 4 children. one of them kills three of them and also kills your husband, you would still love him ? tongue
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Parks car*

Hmm, interesting...very interesting.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
ReineViolet: *Parks car*

Hmm, interesting...very interesting.
indeed mademoiselle TPB indeed. ya girl Kails is a gaddem heathen. she has gone into the way of the gentiles. she is now a big worshipper of the egyptian mummies, pyramids and ra the sun god smdh cry

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
im not worshiping seti as you claim but the fact is he shidded all over the hebrew isrealites in this video that i posted before and you know it.

*Kails*:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnxcOFI9qAM

the bible is a collection of Egyptian (and other ancient civilizations') ideologies and myths that was since edited
and remixed (see 10:19 in the video grin). If the hebrews existed they were taught by the egyptians.

skip to 5:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QTSDSaJjF8

skip to 10:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvdOCiGtCdE

come on man! grin

According to you nad the other "hebrews", the edomites are whites and are our enemy right?
just like the Egyptians/Cushites? well...

check out 8:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2jgphCEcEU
[size=38pt]SLAYED![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: indeed mademoiselle TPB indeed. ya girl Kails is a gaddem heathen. she has gone into the way of the gentiles. she is now a big worshipper of the egyptian mummies, pyramids and ra the sun god smdh cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: you have 4 children. one of them kills three of them and also kills your husband, you would still love him ? tongue

Before I answer that, let me ask you this...did any of that happen to God?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

Before I answer that, let me ask you this...did any of that happen to God?
hell yeah. you aint knowing ? >>>>>>
zechariah 2 vs 8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. <<< esau ( edom aka roman aka whitey ) spoiled the apple of his eye ( israel ) smiley
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: indeed mademoiselle TPB indeed. ya girl Kails is a gaddem heathen. she has gone into the way of the gentiles. she is now a big worshipper of the egyptian mummies, pyramids and ra the sun god smdh cry

Lmao, I'm sure she didn't mean it that way.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
ReineViolet:

oh yes she did lol
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
ReineViolet:

obadiah is smoking too much of that laced weed. undecided grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: oh yes she did lol

lol what have the cushites done to YOU personally to make you dislike them so much? grin
How exactly are you personally a hebrew bro? explain this. I want to see this. grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: hell yeah. you aint knowing ? >>>>>>
zechariah 2 vs 8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. <<< esau ( edom aka roman aka whitey ) spoiled the apple of his eye ( israel ) smiley

come on son. grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

obadiah is smoking too much of that laced weed. undecided grin
grin grin grin holy weed laced with scriptures lol
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin holy weed laced with scriptures lol

LMAO! you are a trip.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

lol what have the cushites done to YOU personally to make you dislike them so much? grin
How exactly are you personally a hebrew bro? explain this. I want to see this. grin
cushites ? i got nothing against. how am i a hebrew ? its my lineage. i cant help it. its my heritage. i was born a hebrew. i aint no african. i am not related to leo scipio africanus. you do know the continent was only named africa a couple hundred years ago right ? smiley
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

come on son. grin
oh yeah you got confounded lol. no reply for that post ? lmao. you might as well just pack all this egyptology thang up and get on board with who you really are. a hebrew israelite that is lol
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
come on let's enjoy some true cushite music together grin

http://youtu.be/daJ0YylAhdk

http://youtu.be/aKMDXLNcOoo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i'm through video slaying spamming. i know yall tired of it. tongue tongue
in all seriousness bro, be careful what you take for gospel. Cushites are not your enemy
and you are not a hebrew, love. The trans-atlantic slave trade and european colonization of west africa
has nothing to do with Egypt. undecided
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: VERY TRUE, however strong drink is also scriptural PROVERBS 31 VS 6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

Even deuteronomy 14

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah you got confounded lol. no reply for that post ? lmao. you might as well just pack all this egyptology thang up and get on board with who you really are. a hebrew israelite that is lol

No because i already SLAYED that argument.
that is why i said "c'mon son" lol at the end of the day

Egypt predates Judaism/bible by thousands of years >> FACT!
so to diss egyptology is to diss the three major religions (x-tianity, islam, judaism) >>> FACT! wink cheesy
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
femmyb: So where did the slaves that went to the Americas came from? Was is not from West Africa so if these guys say Africans sold them into slavery anybody with a rudimentary knowledge of history know that they are talking about West Africans, so according to you Ethiopians are Africans but Nigerians and Ghananians are not? Bros pls dont make me laugh.

lol exactly. obadiah is on one! grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: cushites ? i got nothing against.

yes you do. on several occasions you said stuff about them even on this thread.
cushite is the proper term for "hamitic". these people are east africans and ancient egyptians.

the same ppl you call "heathens" grin

how am i a hebrew ? its my lineage. i cant help it. its my heritage. i was born a hebrew. i aint no african. i am not related to leo scipio africanus. you do know the continent was only named africa a couple hundred years ago right ? smiley

undecided undecided

*sighs*
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:
come on let's enjoy some true cushite music together grin

http://youtu.be/daJ0YylAhdk

http://youtu.be/aKMDXLNcOoo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i'm through video slaying spamming. i know yall tired of it. tongue tongue
i[s]n all seriousness bro, be careful what you take for gospel. Cushites are not your enemy
and you are not a hebrew, love. The trans-atlantic slave trade and european colonization of west africa
has nothing to do with Egypt[/s]. undecided
dayumm. you are as stiff necked and rebellious as can be. you are definitely an israelite >>> exodus 32 vs 9 "I have seen these people," the LORD said to Moses, "and they are a stiff-necked people. <<< yup you are definitely israel. as stiff necked as can be Kails undecided
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

No because i already SLAYED that argument.
that is why i said "c'mon son" lol at the end of the day

Egypt predates Judaism/bible by thousands of years >> FACT!
so to diss egyptology is to diss the three major religions (x-tianity, islam, judaism) >>> FACT! wink cheesy
you aint slaying nothing. and you are not saying anything new. of course egypt and ethiopia predates the bible. even the bible tells you that. may i suggest you check out my exegesis on genesis chapter 1 ? wink
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Joshthefirst(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: dayumm. you are as stiff necked and rebellious as can be. you are definitely an israelite >>> exodus 32 vs 9 "I have seen these people," the LORD said to Moses, "and they are a stiff-necked people. <<< yup you are definitely israel. as stiff necked as can be Kails undecided
grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! / Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.