Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves (11297 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / Islamic Slavery In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: dayumm. you are as stiff necked and rebellious as can be. you are definitely an israelite >>> exodus 32 vs 9 "I have seen these people," the LORD said to Moses, "and they are a stiff-necked people. <<< yup you are definitely israel. as stiff necked as can be Kails undecided

NO I AM NOT! undecided

dude! undecided if i am an isrealite why is that none of my forefathers had any recollection of israel?
why aren't there any west african monuments or scrolls that prove that they are the israelites?

can you show me any evidence of such from the BC era? grin NOPE! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

exactly! grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Viewing this topic: Homebaked, ReineViolet(f), topcy90(m), Joshthefirst(m), obadiah777, *Kails*

come on yall...tell me i am not tripping. does that make sense to you guys? grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Joshthefirst(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Kails is female
for pete's sake.....
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: you aint slaying nothing. and you are not saying anything new. of course egypt and ethiopia predates the bible. even the bible tells you that. may i suggest you check out my exegesis on genesis chapter 1 ? wink

end of discussion. wink cheesy
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Joshthefirst: Kails is female
for pete's sake.....

yes angry angry cheesy
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

yes you do. on several occasions you said stuff about them even on this thread.
cushite is the proper term for "hamitic". these people are east africans and ancient egyptians.

the same ppl you call "heathens" grin

undecided undecided

*sighs*
well truth be told the cushites ( ethiopians ) had us in slavery for 70 years. however it was a long time ago before the medopersian and greek and roman empire. their empire started out under nimrod. not all black people are the same people. you need to get that into you. every nation in the world was black at one point in time. just cuz an ethiopian looks black like you does not mean you are the same people. you need to be able to read spirit of people. they have a different spirit from us. we are a different people. somalians today were the ancient egyptians, and you aint no somalian. what you are doing is what every other lost black american is doing. clinging onto the 'greatest'black empire that ever was, but this is a symptom of inferiority complex. you are no egyptian. egyptians are hamitic people. we are shemetic
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Joshthefirst(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
I'm sorry oga oby. I do not think there will be slavery in heaven.
Smh(that's an understatement)

We interpret the bible in different ways shaa. I guess we'll have to wait till 2016 to see who's right.

grin grin chai...slavery in heaven.......this got me low on my stomach....grin grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
did this guy just say ethiopians had us in slavery?

[size=98pt]-_-[/size]

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Joshthefirst(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

yes angry angry cheesy
didn't know. Didn't even have an inkling. Going by your signature.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

NO I AM NOT! undecided

dude! undecided if i am an isrealite why is that none of my forefathers had any recollection of israel?
why aren't there any west african monuments or scrolls that prove that they are the israelites?

can you show me any evidence of such from the BC era? grin NOPE! cheesy cheesy grin grin
isaiah 29 vs 14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. <<< the lord has shut down our spirit. he can do that. however we are waking up now. he said he would bring us back to our heritage in the last days. this is the awakening. but you are as stiff necked as can be and refuse to awake. you rather cling on to your gaddem egyptian mummy fantasy cheesy
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: well truth be told the cushites ( ethiopians ) had us in slavery for 70 years. however it was a long time ago before the medopersian and greek and roman empire. their empire started out under nimrod.

SHOW ME any proof ethiopians held WEST AFRICANS in bondage.

not all black people are the same people. you need to get that into you.

I know that! grin west africa is diverse, let alone the entire continent. tongue

every nation in the world was black at one point in time. just cuz an ethiopian looks black like you does not mean you are the same people. you need to be able to read spirit of people. they have a different spirit from us. we are a different people. somalians today were the ancient egyptians, and you aint no somalian.

LOOOOL and according to diapora blacks africans (west, central, and east) as a whole have a different spirit from us so what does that mean? No I am not somali, nor am i ethiopian but that does not change the fact that what you are saying is a joke. grin

what you are doing is what every other lost black american is doing. clinging onto the 'greatest'black empire that ever was, but this is a symptom of inferiority complex. you are no egyptian. egyptians are hamitic people. we are shemetic

Who said Egypt was the greatest black empire on earth? i never said that. I said I am into their TEACHINGS not the glammer, glitz and gold. i REMEMBER telling you this on numerous occasions. But see I am the deluded one yet YOU were born IN africa (or to african parents) and claim not to be african but a gawdemn HEBREW lol and using biblical text that was remixed and given to your ancestors by the very ppl who colonized your nation.

who has the inferiority complex? me or you? grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Joshthefirst: Kails is female
for pete's sake.....
yup she a reprobate woman smdh. as stiff necked and rebellious as can be. thinking she is some egyptian princess married to an egyptian mummy. i swear kails you must be smoking that shrine weed undecided grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: yup she a reprobate woman smdh. as stiff necked and rebellious as can be. thinking she is some egyptian princess married to an egyptian mummy. i swear kails you must be smoking that shrine weed undecided grin

[size=98pt]LOL![/size] grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: isaiah 29 vs 14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. <<< the lord has shut down our spirit. he can do that. however we are waking up now. he said he would bring us back to our heritage in the last days. this is the awakening. but you are as stiff necked as can be and refuse to awake. you rather cling on to your gaddem egyptian mummy fantasy cheesy

aahahahahaha!

my man i am not a hebrew. nor am i egyptian.
i am kails and just fine with that. grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Joshthefirst(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: yup she a reprobate woman smdh. as stiff necked and rebellious as can be. thinking she is some egyptian princess married to an egyptian mummy. i swear kails you must be smoking that shrine weed undecided grin
grin grin grin grin

#passes out#

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

end of discussion. wink cheesy
what does that mean ? even the bible tells you that. you aint saying nothing new. what point does that prove ? of course God created beasts first ( humans without knowledge of God ) before creating man ( human with knowledge of God ). those egyptian and ethiopian empires before the bible were beastly empires. worshipping the sun, worshipping rocks, sleeping with dead bodies etc etc etc. this why GOD later created man in his image to spiritually civilize the world. the bible story starts with the creation of adam. so the world is not 6000 years old. but the story that matters most to the lord started 6000 years ago because that is when people created in his image were made to spread the word amongst the already created beasts
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
i still want solid proof hebrews = west africans and that the ethiopians had west africans as slaves. smiley
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: what does that mean ? even the bible tells you that. you aint saying nothing new. what point does that prove ? of course God created beasts first ( humans without knowledge of God ) before creating man ( human with knowledge of God ). those egyptian and ethiopian empires before the bible were beastly empires. worshipping the sun, worshipping rocks, sleeping with dead bodies etc etc etc. this why GOD later created man in his image to spiritually civilize the world. the bible story starts with the creation of adam. so the world is not 6000 years old. but the story that matters most to the lord started 6000 years ago because that is when people created in his image were made to spread the word amongst the already created beasts

@ red that's what FURTHER lets me know you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.
sir those "Gods" were nothing more than personification of nature. Everything from the Sun, the crocodile, the lotus flower to the scarab were all held as sacred because they were created by Amun-Ra/God just as WE were and given a purpose again like WE WERE.

Now show me proof that the egyptians engaged in necrophilia. angry angry

You have NO physical proof the hebrews as a people existed physically except from Arabs and their mixed breed children in Israel today who DISLIKE your black skin and yet you choose to identify with that? C'mon man. Yet we still have Egyptian Hieroglyphs that tell the story! grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Joshthefirst: I'm sorry oga oby. I do not think there will be slavery in heaven.
Smh(that's an understatement)

We interpret the bible in different ways shaa. I guess we'll have to wait till 2016 to see who's right.

grin grin chai...slavery in heaven.......this got me low on my stomach....grin grin
lol but see you dont know what heaven is. heaven is rulership of the elect on earth. it is not some place in the sky. and the elect would bring judgement on the gentiles. see what you fail to understand is that judgement day is twofold. one for israel and one for gentiles. israel have had their judgement day thousands of years ago hence why the black man is in hell ( 1 peter 4 vs 17 ). when christ comes ? its for the judgement of the gentiles not israel. and that judgement includes slavery for those who took us in slavery during our vulnerable moment ( jeremiah 30 vs 16 ) ( revelation 13 vs 10 ) ( isaiah 14 vs 2 )
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:
did this guy just say ethiopians had us in slavery?

[size=98pt]-_-[/size]
yup. ethiopians are the ancient babylonians. do your research. had us in slavery for 70 years. this was BC before christ wink
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Joshthefirst(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: lol but see you dont know what heaven is. heaven is rulership of the elect on earth. it is not some place in the sky. and the elect would bring judgement on the gentiles. see what you fail to understand is that judgement day is twofold. one for israel and one for gentiles. israel have had their judgement day thousands of years ago hence why the black man is in hell ( 1 peter 4 vs 17 ). when christ comes ? its for the judgement of the gentiles not israel. and that judgement includes slavery for those who took us in slavery during our vulnerable moment ( jeremiah 30 vs 16 ) ( revelation 13 vs 10 ) ( isaiah 14 vs 2 )
omo...
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

[s]SHOW ME any proof ethiopians held WEST AFRICANS in bondage.

I know that! grin west africa is diverse, let alone the entire continent. tongue

LOOOOL and according to diapora blacks africans (west, central, and east) as a whole have a different spirit from us so what does that mean? No I am not somali, nor am i ethiopian but that does not change the fact that what you are saying is a joke. grin

Who said Egypt was the greatest black empire on earth? i never said that. I said I am into their TEACHINGS not the glammer, glitz and gold. i REMEMBER telling you this on numerous occasions. But see I am the deluded one yet YOU were born IN africa (or to african parents) and claim not to be african but a gawdemn HEBREW lol and using biblical text that was remixed and given to your ancestors by the very ppl who colonized your nation.

who has the inferiority complex? me or you? [/s]grin
dayummm. just stiff necked undecided
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

obadiah is smoking too much of that laced weed. undecided grin

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iUhAxvTapA

it's no coincidence their hatred towards blacks (cushites included wink) mirrors the hatred the bible teaches against
"non hebrews". this is YOUR family tho. wink
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
oh let me guess!
they are the imposters tho grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:
i still want solid proof hebrews = west africans and that the ethiopians had west africans as slaves. smiley
i have provided you proof upon proof over the span of a year but you still come back with the same old tired 'i am an egyptian' story. grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:

@ red that's what FURTHER lets me know you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.
sir those "Gods" were nothing more than personification of nature. Everything from the Sun, the crocodile, the lotus flower to the scarab were all held as sacred because they were created by Amun-Ra/God just as WE were and given a purpose again like WE WERE.

Now show me proof that the egyptians engaged in necrophilia. angry angry

You have NO physical proof the hebrews as a people existed physically except from Arabs and their mixed breed children in Israel today who DISLIKE your black skin and yet you choose to identify with that? C'mon man. Yet we still have Egyptian Hieroglyphs that tell the story! grin
my point exactly. these reprobate egyptian heathens worship crocodiles. this is what Kails thinks she is. a crocodile worshipper. yup you sure enough are a crocodile dundee, Kails grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Joshthefirst(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: my point exactly. these reprobate heathens worship crocodiles. this is what Kails thinks she is. a crocodile worshipper. yup you are a crocodile dundee grin alright
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
this is getting boring.
i asked for proof not jokes.

if you can't read and comprehend what personification is all about that's on you.
but i want what i asked for.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: i have provided you proof upon proof over the span of a year but you still come back with the same old tired 'i am an egyptian' story. grin

add that to the list also.
show me where i said that.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
per·son·i·fi·ca·tion (pr-sn-f-kshn)
n.
1. The act of personifying.
2. A person or thing typifying a certain quality or idea; an embodiment or exemplification: "He's invisible, a walking personification of the Negative" (Ralph Ellison).
3. A figure of speech in which inanimate objects or abstractions are endowed with human qualities or are represented as possessing human form, as in Hunger sat shivering on the road or Flowers danced about the lawn. Also called prosopopeia.
4. Artistic representation of an abstract quality or idea as a person.

this is primary school stuff. tongue

Anubis jackal with a human body
[img]http://dawnsdressdiary.files./2012/10/anubis_statueforum.jpg[/img]

jackals are attracted to dead bodies/corpses hence the reason why anubis was known as the "Protector of the dead and embalming".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest / First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.