Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves (11299 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / Islamic Slavery In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
Bélla3: na! The is a difference btwn wine and strong drink!
VERY TRUE, however strong drink is also scriptural PROVERBS 31 VS 6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: VERY TRUE, however strong drink is also scriptural PROVERBS 31 VS 6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

good! So you agree strong wine destroys! Why stil ta.ke it?
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
Bélla3: good! So you agree strong wine destroys! Why stil ta.ke it?
Nah it does not destroy. it says give it to him that is ready to perish. its like an anesthesia. it makes those who are ready to perish forget their sorrows or pain or whatever it is that is bugging them. lolz. but i personally do not take strong drink. i am more of a dragon stout ( Jamaican stout ) and a red wine man. cheesy do not believe what that madman Logicboy is saying about me drinking Ciroc, whatever the hell that is lolz
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: Nah it does not destroy. it says give it to him that is ready to perish. its like an anesthesia. it makes those who are ready to perish forget their sorrows or pain or whatever it is that is bugging them. lolz. but i personally do not take strong drink. i am more of a dragon stout ( Jamaican stout ) and a red wine man. cheesy do not believe what that madman Logicboy is saying about me drinking Ciroc, whatever the hell that is lolz
cheesy
obadiah777: Nah it does not destroy. it says give it to him that is ready to perish. its like an anesthesia. it makes those who are ready to perish forget their sorrows or pain or whatever it is that is bugging them. lolz. but i personally do not take strong drink. i am more of a dragon stout ( Jamaican stout ) and a red wine man. cheesy do not believe what that madman Logicboy is saying about me drinking Ciroc, whatever the hell that is lolz
;-) lol. Just dnt let logicboy see this. Does that mean you take 'wine' becos you are heavy hearted?
What is making you HEAVY HEARTED?

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
Bélla3: cheesy;-) lol. Just dnt let logicboy see this. Does that mean you take 'wine' becos you are heavy hearted?
What is making you HEAVY HEARTED?
Nah Logicboy is in bed now. it is way past his bedtime. his mom has given him milk and cookies and tucked his belligerent azz into bed after singing him a lullaby.

well you do know that in much knowledge is much sorrow. he that increases knowledge increases sorrow

ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow so when you increase in knowledge you become heavy hearted.

ECCLESIASTES 7 VS 7 Surely oppression makes a wise man mad watching all these incompetent godless buffoons destroy naija everyday is oppressive to my soul

so those are the two reasons why i get heavy hearted once in a while. not all the time now. i am not a depressed person ooooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by ijawkid(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin I RELAPSED. COULDNT STAY AWAY FROM IT. THE SPIRIT IS STRONG BUT THE BODY IS WEAK cry

Hahahahahahha.....

You are just too funny my bro.....

I've got some boost to make your body measure up with the spirit....

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: ahhh i see you are on your scoffing mission. thought you wanted to be edified. i guess a leopard never changes its spots undecided

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 21-22 Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked. The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.
Are you high.? How does one relate this with what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by CrazyMan(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2012
Buzugee again... shocked

Its been so long, I miss this section. undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: Nah Logicboy is in bed now. it is way past his bedtime. his mom has given him milk and cookies and tucked his belligerent azz into bed after singing him a lullaby.

well you do know that in much knowledge is much sorrow. he that increases knowledge increases sorrow

ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow so when you increase in knowledge you become heavy hearted.

ECCLESIASTES 7 VS 7 Surely oppression makes a wise man mad watching all these incompetent godless buffoons destroy naija everyday is oppressive to my soul

so those are the two reasons why i get heavy hearted once in a while. not all the time now. i am not a depressed person ooooooooo grin
lol... You are too cunning grin. 'wise as serpents bt gentle as doves?' Huh?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahha.....

You are just too funny my bro.....

I've got some boost to make your body measure up with the spirit....
grin grin grin i can use that boost brother Ijawkid. i relapsed again yesterday cheesy
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2012
Reyginus: Are you high.? How does one relate this with what you are saying?
Reyginus, you obviously are not a COMPREHENSIVE bible reader. you are not at the level of study where you join all the puzzles in the bible together as one. the whole bible is one big continuous story. all the books and verses and chapters are all one continuous story that you have to add up. its a puzzle that you have to link precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little there a little. its obvious you are not at that level of comprehension yet. as such everything will not make sense to you. all you see is 'vacumm'. you dont see 'continuity'. this is why it is pointless most times arguing with you. you simply do not understand the bible. ITS A CONTINUOUS STORY OF OCCURENCES AND SITUATIONS AND INIQUITY AND RECOMPENSE FROM THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. ITS CONTINUOUS. IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN TO THAT LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION YET, THEN YOU NEED TO STUDY SOME MORE TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS ARE THE OLD TESTAMENT BECAUSE WITHOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE NEW TESTAMENT. SEE TO UNDERSTAND THAT VERSE, HAD YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THE BIBLE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU WOULD KNOW WHO ZION IS AND WHO EDOM IS IN TODAYS WORLD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND PROPHESYS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS AND HISTORY wink

SEE YOUR DUTY AS A BIBLE SCHOLAR IS TWOFOLD. YOU HAVE TO JUXTAPOSE AND LINK EVERY BOOK AND CHAPTER IN THE BIBLE TOGETHER INTO A COMPLETE STORY AND THEN YOU HAVE TO JUXTAPOSE AND LINK THE COMPLETE STORY WITH WORLD HISTORY. IF YOU ARE NOT DOING BOTH ? YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2012
CrazyMan: Buzugee again... shocked

HEHE CRAZYMAN SO WHICH SECTION DO YOU FREQUENT THESE DAYS ? ME MYSELF I HAVE BEEN ON THE FRONTPAGE. THERE HAS BEEN INTERESTING TOPICS THERE LATELY.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2012
Bélla3: lol... You are too cunning grin. 'wise as serpents bt gentle as doves?' Huh?
HEHE YOU KNOW IT HUN. I STAYS IN THAT MATTHEW 10 VS 16. THATS THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE OUT HERE BECAUSE OF THAT MATTHEW 24 VS 12 grin grin wink TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YA HUN ?
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: Reyginus, you obviously are not a COMPREHENSIVE bible reader. you are not at the level of study where you join all the puzzles in the bible together as one. the whole bible is one big continuous story. all the books and verses and chapters are all one continuous story that you have to add up. its a puzzle that you have to link precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little there a little. its obvious you are not at that level of comprehension yet. as such everything will not make sense to you. all you see is 'vacumm'. you dont see 'continuity'. this is why it is pointless most times arguing with you. you simply do not understand the bible. ITS A CONTINUOUS STORY OF OCCURENCES AND SITUATIONS AND INIQUITY AND RECOMPENSE FROM THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. ITS CONTINUOUS. IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN TO THAT LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION YET, THEN YOU NEED TO STUDY SOME MORE TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS ARE THE OLD TESTAMENT BECAUSE WITHOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE NEW TESTAMENT. SEE TO UNDERSTAND THAT VERSE, HAD YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THE BIBLE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU WOULD KNOW WHO ZION IS AND WHO EDOM IS IN TODAYS WORLD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND PROPHESYS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS AND HISTORY wink

SEE YOUR DUTY AS A BIBLE SCHOLAR IS TWOFOLD. YOU HAVE TO JUXTAPOSE AND LINK EVERY BOOK AND CHAPTER IN THE BIBLE TOGETHER INTO A COMPLETE STORY AND THEN YOU HAVE TO JUXTAPOSE AND LINK THE COMPLETE STORY WITH WORLD HISTORY. IF YOU ARE NOT DOING BOTH ? YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME.
Aha. Precepts upon precepts of loaded crap as I expected.
You've taken retardation to a whole new level.
How do we juxtapose this crap into a meaningful new level?
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by CrazyMan(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: HEHE CRAZYMAN SO WHICH SECTION DO YOU FREQUENT THESE DAYS ? ME MYSELF I HAVE BEEN ON THE FRONTPAGE. THERE HAS BEEN INTERESTING TOPICS THERE LATELY.
I'm just everywhere now...NYSC to be more specific
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
CrazyMan: Buzugee again... shocked

obadiah777: HEHE CRAZYMAN SO WHICH SECTION DO YOU FREQUENT THESE DAYS ? ME MYSELF I HAVE BEEN ON THE FRONTPAGE. THERE HAS BEEN INTERESTING TOPICS THERE LATELY.

Hey brah buzugee! Greetings. It seems brother crazyman is moderating the NYSC section now. Congrats crazyman! But make you no forget us here o! 1luv
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Reyginus: Aha. Precepts upon precepts of loaded crap as I expected.
You've taken retardation to a whole new level.
How do we juxtapose this crap into a meaningful new level?
BRAH, THERE IS A COMMON THREAD IN EVERY BOOK IN THE BIBLE. LOOK FOR THAT COMMON THREAD AND MAKE IT THE FOUNDATION UPON WHICH YOU BUILD YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THE WHOLE BOOK. THATS WHAT YOU DO

LET ME GIVE YOU USEFUL FRAMEWORKS

1-JEWS AND GENTILES
2-ESAU ( EDOM) VS JACOB ( ISRAEL )
3-FIRST FRUITS ( FIRST RESSURECTION )
4-FIRST WOE AND SECOND WOE ON ISRAEL
5-SECOND DEATH
6-CHANGE OF GUARDS OF WORLD OWNERSHIP FROM JEW TO GENTILE
7-1ST DEATH OF GENTILES
8-SECOND DEATH OF JEWS
9-WHAT GENTILES ARE DOING WITH THEIR FIRST DEATH ( BUILDING A CARNAL EMPIRE WITH 10 HORNS AND 7 HEADS AND GETTING EVERYONE TO BOW DOWN TO THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST AND PLUNDERING ( JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 ) ETC ETC ETC
10-THE COMING OF CHRIST
11-3RD WOE ON GENTILES
12-ARMAGGEDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT
13-GENTILES PUT IN SECOND DEATH WHILE JEWS SPRANG FROM SECOND DEATH
14-THE SAINTS INHERIT THE EARTH AND RULE WITH CHRIST

THATS A GOOD FRAMEWORK YOU CAN FOLLOW.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
AHHHH YOU ARE SERVING ? I HOPE SAY DEM NO PUT YOU FOR NORTH OOOO OR FOR ALUU grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
seriallink:

Hey brah buzugee! Greetings. It seems brother crazyman is moderating the NYSC section now. Congrats crazyman! But make you no forget us here o! 1luv
OH FOR REAL ? THERE IS A NYSC SECTION ? CRAZYMAN IS NOW A MOD ?
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by CrazyMan(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
seriallink: Hey brah buzugee! Greetings. It seems brother crazyman is moderating the NYSC section now. Congrats crazyman! But make you no forget us here o! 1luv
No problem, I would still try to frequent here though. cool

obadiah777: OH FOR REAL ? THERE IS A NYSC SECTION ? CRAZYMAN IS NOW A MOD ?
smiley
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
No problem, I would still try to frequent here though. cool

smiley

LOL CONGRATS. I NEED TO BE A MOD IN THIS SECTION. HOW THE HECK WE HAVE A HEATHEN LIKE MANMUSTWAC A MOD IN RELIGIOUS SECTION ? THATS LIKE A MEAT-EATER BEING A MOD IN THE VEGETARIAN SECTION grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by CrazyMan(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: LOL CONGRATS. I NEED TO BE A MOD IN THIS SECTION. HOW THE HECK WE HAVE A HEATHEN LIKE MANMUSTWAC A MOD IN RELIGIOUS SECTION ? THATS LIKE A MEAT-EATER BEING A MOD IN THE VEGETARIAN SECTION grin grin
Funny... grin

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
This post appeared twice.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: BRAH, THERE IS A COMMON THREAD IN EVERY BOOK IN THE BIBLE. LOOK FOR THAT COMMON THREAD AND MAKE IT THE FOUNDATION UPON WHICH YOU BUILD YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THE WHOLE BOOK. THATS WHAT YOU DO

LET ME GIVE YOU USEFUL FRAMEWORKS

1-JEWS AND GENTILES
2-ESAU ( EDOM) VS JACOB ( ISRAEL )
3-FIRST FRUITS ( FIRST RESSURECTION )
4-FIRST WOE AND SECOND WOE ON ISRAEL
5-SECOND DEATH
6-CHANGE OF GUARDS OF WORLD OWNERSHIP FROM JEW TO GENTILE
7-1ST DEATH OF GENTILES
8-SECOND DEATH OF JEWS
9-WHAT GENTILES ARE DOING WITH THEIR FIRST DEATH ( BUILDING A CARNAL EMPIRE WITH 10 HORNS AND 7 HEADS AND GETTING EVERYONE TO BOW DOWN TO THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST AND PLUNDERING ( JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 ) ETC ETC ETC
10-THE COMING OF CHRIST
11-3RD WOE ON GENTILES
12-ARMAGGEDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT
13-GENTILES PUT IN SECOND DEATH WHILE JEWS SPRANG FROM SECOND DEATH
14-THE SAINTS INHERIT THE EARTH AND RULE WITH CHRIST

THATS A GOOD FRAMEWORK YOU CAN FOLLOW.
Lol. You are swingling..
Let's not go too far. You talked about the linking of scriptures to attain an explanation.
What I think is, let's link the one we've got up there to make a meaning of what you are spewing.
Is that too much to ask?
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by ijawkid(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin i can use that boost brother Ijawkid. i relapsed again yesterday cheesy

Lol....

I got creatine....would u care for some??

Lol...
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by ijawkid(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
CrazyMan:

Are u serving,already served or about to serve??

:-)
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
Reyginus: Lol. You are swingling..
Let's not go too far. You talked about the linking of scriptures to attain an explanation.
What I think is, let's link the one we've got up there to make a meaning of what you are spewing.
Is that too much to ask?
NOT A PROBLEM. LOL. SO DO YOU AGREE THAT EDOM IS MODERN DAY CAUCASIANS AND JACOB OR ISRAEL IS MODERN DAY NEGROS ? IF YOU CANT GET PAST THAT, THEN NO POINT CONTINUING.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

I got creatine....would u care for some??

Lol...
nah. thats that stuff they sell in weightlifting shops. i shall pass wink
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: NOT A PROBLEM. LOL. SO DO YOU AGREE THAT EDOM IS MODERN DAY CAUCASIANS AND JACOB OR ISRAEL IS MODERN DAY NEGROS ? IF YOU CANT GET PAST THAT, THEN NO POINT CONTINUING.
Are you serious? Their is a difference between a dark complexion and a brown one. Before we move on, Sir, I would like to know if modern day isrealites are of the negros' complexion? If no, why?
Are you also implying that africa was empty before the influx of our 'negro brothers?'
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Reyginus: Are you serious? Their is a difference between a dark complexion and a brown one. Before we move on, Sir, I would like to know if modern day isrealites are of the negros' complexion? If no, why?
Are you also implying that africa was empty before the influx of our 'negro brothers?'
WATCH THIS INTERESTING VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=injz9Mt4_GA
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: WATCH THIS INTERESTING VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=injz9Mt4_GA
I cant watch it with the phone am using.
What's in it?
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Reyginus: Are you serious? Their is a difference between a dark complexion and a brown one. Before we move on, Sir, I would like to know if modern day isrealites are of the negros' complexion? If no, why?

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DARK AND BROWN ? WELL TECHNICALLY NEGROS ARE BROWN BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS WORLD, BROWN IS ARAB AND BLACK IS NEGRO.

MODERN DAY ISRAELITES DONT LIVE IN ISRAEL. THEY HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF ISRAEL IN 70 AD. THEY GOT BLASTED TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH HOWEVER THE PARENT IS THE NEGRO. TODAY, ISRAELITES WILL BE WEST AFRICAN NEGROS, HAITIANS, BRAZILLIANS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, HISPANICS WHO ARE OF NEGRO DESCENT AND EVERY OTHER RACES OF PEOPLE OF NEGRO DESCENT.

AFRICA WAS NOT EMPTY BEFORE THE INFLUX OF NEGROS. THE REAL AFRICANS LIVED THERE BUT IT WAS CALLED THE LAND OF HAM. THERE ARE REAL AFRICANS AND WE ARE NOT ONE OF THEM. THE REAL AFRICANS ARE THE SOMALIANS ( ANCIENT EGYPTIANS ), ERRITREANS, ETHIOPIANS ( ANCIENT BABYLONIANS ), HAUSAS AND FULANIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest / I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.