Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? (18667 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Profidada: My problem with him is his constant attack to the pdp while claiming to be a saint. I get mad when a politician is trying to deceive nigerians. Tinubu is not different from other corrupt politicians in the country. The last presidential election was a typical example. After attacking the pdp they made a u turn, dump their candidate and voted for the party they crucified. Thanks to the kaduna state chairman that blew the whistle, most nigerians knew that money exchange hands between tinubu and gej.

Thats why you are wrong.

Tinubu is way better and different from other politician

Look at the quality of those Tinubu impose on the SW and compare it with what the other Godfather does.

Tinubu imposed Fashola- A SAN, Ajimobi- An Accountant, Fayemi- A Professor, Aregbesola - An Engineer, Akeredolu - A SAN, Amosun - An Accountant

OBJ Imposed - Obanikoro- A tout, Alao-Akala- A disgraced policeman, Fayose- A tout, Omisore- A tout, Adedibu - A Tout

Now tell me that Tinubu is the same as other leaders?

11 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by ismhab(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
To haters of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, keep hating him, but remember that u are just adding fertilizer to a plant, Tinubu is not ur mate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by meksroland: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
He was hated cos he is the most ugly in Naija and also the sole owner and CEO of Asiwaju Company of Nigeria (ACN) which makes him to hold the yoruba land hostage. He's too greedy
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Princessaleeza: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cultured:

From my own perspective , it is the average people and the opposition that hates him , you know, to every average person out there , "any successful person" is an evil doer . And don't be surprised to know that his opposition open critics are his greatest admires in secret .
abi o,majority re praying 2 be like him.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Alaafialoro(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
Aderostock: Tinubu is my mentor! He is an excellent leader, without him there would be governors like Fayemi, Fasola, Aregbesola, Ajimobi and Oshiomole. Infact, he is greatest opposition leader ever had. Majority of non-yoruba hate him. We love him so much
Sorry bro but your last sentence ought to be ‘I love him‘ not ‘we love him‘.
@op... I have no personal hatred towards him but I hate god-fatherism,that‘s why I also dislike OBJ.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by docokwy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu: They are simply jealous of his succes in the SouthWest

He single handedly kicked out the PDP from the region.

No other person has been able to do that in the whole country

Asiwaju Tinubu. Carry go

How can any sane man be jealous of a thief and a tout? Remember he had been in the dock both in Nigeria and the US. Was he not the same person complaining of Yoruba being marginalized by GEJ? So GEJ was jealous of him when he called him a rascal?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by koruji(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
And u know this how? Because they had a spat in the press?
Tells a whole lot about u people's mindset, and what is ruining Nigeria.
For you, disagreements mean there must be hatred between/among parties.
That is why GEJ spent months trying to "deal" with Tinubu in his dreams while national security deteriorated!!!
The Awolowo family had a misunderstanding becos of an article that was not written by Tinubu or even a Yoruba man.
And u from your distant view concluded that our matriach must hate a great progeny of our late hero.
Talk about overrating yourself!!!

docokwy:

But Awo's wife hates him, true or false? Or do you want to lie? We know they were fighting each other recently. He is a leader of thugs.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Dahbutter(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Because he's a fukin ugly thieving bastard! Systematically siphoning all Lagos state funds for his personall vendata
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Bodmas06: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
jas_o: That criticism on amiable and most respected politician in all ramifications as far as this country is concern is baseless and orchestrated by enemy of progress. This man has done tremendously well in liberating Nigerians. He was the first to break monopoly of NEPA, he brought back efficient tax with its objective materialize, he brought back free education in the SW, he introduce free medical health to the pregnant, he introduced free glasses etc. All this are basic need Nigerians are yelling for and this is what can bring developmental that will see Nigeria realizing her vision 2020. Instead of these set of nincompoops queue behind him they are busy with denigration; this is absolute madness.
The progress we are recording in SW can be directly attributed to him. Recently one of our senator from eastern part of the country in the name of Chukwumerije paid a visit to Osun and to what he found amazing and a wakeup call to other governors pointed it out that the efforts of Aregbesola in education sector of the state should be adopted and replicates all over the country, he ask all governor from other parties to drop egotism and embrace good governance, having known the efforts of Tinubu in making sure that Osun people voice speaks through the votes by eliminating those who have caged and impoverishing there people. I can cant it on and on but leave the rest for logical people to comment.
When his blessesed memory Gani fawehimin contested for presidency he could not garner 20,000 votes and this was the work of these criminals forcefully placing themselves on us but now we see somebody who’s saying let people choose who to govern them and some dreaded brains pickup hanger and started tagging him names. The man cannot be kill like those in the past, he’s a treat to critics father’s looter, they have no hidden place again they will end up in jail and we’re almost there.
see this one, free education and free health? Where do you see that in south west.It seems u r dreamin.hw much is Lasu school fees b4 Acn govt and how much is it now? Go and sit jor.Tinubu is worst than Obasanjo.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
PointB: Let me state a few people who hate Tinubu.
1. HID Awololo
2. Pastor Tunde Bakare
3. Late Gani Fawehinm
4. Nuhu Ribadu

I know there are more. Perhaps others will add to the list. They don't like him for various reasons;

Gani believe Tinubu is a certificate forger and pursued this until his death. Pastor Tunde Bakare claimed that Tinubu is a bastard and an usurper who is trying to steal the Yoruba leadership. Nuhu Ribadu confirmed that Tinubu's criminality is of international proportion.

As for the ordinary man on the street, Tinubu is a big fraud, and clog in the will of progress. A thief in corridor of power. Some call him Emperor Tinubu, but majority call Tinubu.

Assignment:
Go to google and type: Tinubu is

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by iwanchop(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
I so much respect him for his political wizardry and computations which he used to demiserify PDP's political calculus.The mention of Tinubu sends chivers down d spines of all PDP chieftains including the dreaded OBJ...his political dexterity nd machination are unparalled ...Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by ibukunobi: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
my problem with that man is just the introduction of those thieves called LASTMA.It is babaric
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by sheyee(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
We need Tinubu to come take over delta state.
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu carry go

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by fatadis: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tinubu is the most investigated politician of our time. All the allegation of corruption leveled against him cannot be proof beyond reasonable doubt. Tinubu is a major threat to PDP led govt. If there are concrete evidence to nail him PDP would have done that since. How many politician have gone through the kind Tinubu probing and escape. People shud say the fact, he was a big boy before becoming governor, people shud remember the days of NADECO he was a major financier.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
docokwy:

How can any sane man be jealous of a thief and a tout? Remember he had been in the dock both in Nigeria and the US. Was he not the same person complaining of Yoruba being marginalized by GEJ? So GEJ was jealous of him when he called him a rascal?

He is a free man both in Nigeria and the US.

He single handedly booted out the PDP out of the SW. no other Politician has been able to do that

GEJ continues to be in the shadows of OBJ and Anenih while Tinubu rubbed the nose of OBJ and Anenih in the mud

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by zangiff(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
Becuse hes the jagabon of 8ush
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by docokwy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu:

He is a free man both in Nigeria and the US.

He single handedly booted out the PDP out of the SW. no other Politician has been able to do that

GEJ continues to be in the shadows of OBJ and Anenih while Tinubu rubbed the nose of OBJ and Anenih in the mud

Of course he was freed after paying the fine in the US; in Naija still has case with the EFCC. He is the king of touts in SW but still hated by Awo's wife and many decent Yorubas
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Princessaleeza: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bodmas06:
see this one, free education and free health? Where do you see that in south west.It seems u r dreamin.hw much is Lasu school fees b4 Acn govt and how much is it now? Go and sit jor.Tinubu is worst than Obasanjo.
it was N25,000 in Tinubu's tenure.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by francis247(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Because he is a polithiefcian that takes takes takes it all but never gives.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Bunchersstab(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
I detest him badly
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by vislabraye(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
@poster do you love him?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by politician(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bola ahmed tinubu!!

Egunjenmi omo jogunomi!!

3 set of people hate him..

1) The opposition for beating them to the game of politricks, rigging and safe-proof looting of public funds!!

2) The elites ( government is a conspiracy of the elites) for always competing with them with public funds ( nations group of company) and the government can't do anything about it

3) Any nigerian that hates corruption and has never held any political office ( student union, trade association etc)

Any other person is hypocritical!! Envy and jealousy!! Most people wish they had the sagacity of tinubu !!

It takes a rogue, educated thug like tinubu to chase PDP out of the southwest and bring jona to lagos via night flight to negotiate!!

That's not an easy task!!

PDP is the largest party in africa with the most effective rigging mechanism in the world!!

Any person that can shake such party and not get jailed deserves some form of hatred either real or manufactured!!

And the fear of tinubu/ACN put PDP on their toes!!

To wear agbada ontop coat no be beans ☺oº°˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚° !! Na tinubuphobia!!

Just a well known-thief, celebrated rogue and VERY ASTUTE POLITICIAN!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by lakeside025(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
For me o, I like him so much αη∂ he's my political mentor...

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Blackbody20(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Haters will only die of swooping cough. Tinubu has achieved greatly as far as SW is concerned. He ll soon take over the country at large. Just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Cultured(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
docokwy:

Of course he was freed after paying the fine in the US; in Naija still has case with the EFCC. He is the king of touts in SW but still hated by Awo's wife and many decent Yorubas

If truly the "Awo's and many decent" Yorubas ,hates him, then , it's because the Awo's sees him as a rival to their dominance in the South West, and the average people ( formally educated )are envious/jealous of his rising influence , since the always only believe that it takes one with higher numbers of paper certificates to progress in life .

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu: They are simply jealous of his succes in the SouthWest

He single handedly kicked out the PDP from the region.

No other person has been able to do that in the whole country

Asiwaju Tinubu. Carry go
if HID Awolowo hates him,that means Awolowo himself would have hated him if he was alive.you guys should better choose between tinubu and awolowo who you regard as the father of yoruba politics!
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by abbey37(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tinubu gives You chin-chin to collect Pizza from you.He actually popularized money politics he spends public funds in an absurd manner exploiting the poverty situation in the nation to get people on his side.The ACN has done better than most PDP govt no doubt but av dey achieved anytin extraordinary? No, Have they fought corruption? No, Food and Social Amenities? No,Poverty Alleviation? No so what are we saying both ACN and PDP have failed the nigeria pple they are only fighting for their pockets adopting diff methods.it is jst like a case of 2 student scoring 10 and 30 marks respectively out of 100 has any of them passed the exams?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by chucky234(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
kenlash1: I ve bn trying to phantom y ppl hate dis man, those that dnt knw him say they hate him, wat is ur reason for hating him? Wen we ve worse ppl like OBJ and dia likes, I'm nt a yoruba or a lagosian but I admire his doggedness, he fights every fight to d finish. He has his flaws as a politician but for pulling d SW togeda again is a feat only a politician of his calibre can achieve nd there are pretty few like him. My own personal opinion.
OBJ achieved more for this country than Tinubu and his hand bags (Fashola & co) combined,you are just a blind goon.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
What was great about Bola Tinubu was that Lagosians could relate to him - .......he had a highly visible human side ..........- he wasn't afraid to show emotion, and was highly skilled in the art of communication. It's something so many politicians( including Fashola) lack today.

Sure Tinubu made a lot of mistakes. But he also achieved some great things, including economic policies that helped create millions of jobs in Lagos State.....

A lot of people criticize his morals and ethics, but fail to acknowledge that he wasn't running on a eunuch platform - he was running as a politician and a Yoruba one at that... and I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the people who call him immoral have done the same or worse - they just haven't been caught!

people should quit hating him

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
Poster: The Question should have been; Why should people not hate Tinubu ? This is someone whose source of wealth is 100% geared towards enslaving the masses instead of empowering them. So Tinubu isnt hated only on the internet, He is hated even in the churches, mosques, market places, nite clubs and even at the public toilets.

Who Owns Hitech ? Tinubu
Who Owns AlphaBeta ? Tinubu
Who Owns Oriental Hotel ? Tinubu
Who owns LCC ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations News Paper ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations Airline ? Tinubu
Who controls all LGAs in Lagos ? Tinubu
Who controls Lagos state House of Assembly ? Tinubu
Who is Fashola's Godfather ? Tinubu
Who 'owns' ACN ? Tinubu
Where is Tinubu's source of income for above acquisitions ? Lagos treasury and all ACN States.
All Hail Emperor Tinubu, the Lion of Bourdillon and the King of Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Wilsoncaleb(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
ask bola tinubu first.abeg no relocate me from lagos ooo cos i used my full id here pls.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by garrigangster: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats why you are wrong.

Tinubu is way better and different from other politician

Look at the quality of those Tinubu impose on the SW and compare it with what the other Godfather does.

Tinubu imposed Fashola- A SAN, Ajimobi- An Accountant, Fayemi- A Professor, Aregbesola - An Engineer, Akeredolu - A SAN, Amosun - An Accountant

OBJ Imposed - Obanikoro- A tout, Alao-Akala- A disgraced policeman, Fayose- A tout, Omisore- A tout, Adedibu - A Tout

Now tell me that Tinubu is the same as other leaders?
Mungo Park like u. So Omisore, Obanikoro, daniel et al never went to school? Go and sit down jor. Retardeen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List / Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.