Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? (18663 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by docokwy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
Two Obas fight in public. Se wetin Tinubu cause

Feuding monarchs remain suspended –Amosun
Feuding monarchs remain suspended –Amosun
October 15, 2012 by Segun Olatunji, Abeokuta 14 Comments
Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun

Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun
| credits: niyitabiti..com

Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has said the Olu of Itori, Oba Fatai Akamo and the Baale of Lapeleke, Chief Adisa Akinremi, will remain suspended until the state government examined the recommendations of the panel that probed the fight between the monarchs.

The monarchs penultimate week exchanged blows at a police station at Itori following a disagreement over a local dispute.

The monarchs were later interrogated and detained at the Police Command Headquarters, Eleweran.

But Amosun at a media forum on Friday in his office said the fate of the feuding monarchs would soon be decided.

The governor said he had already received the report of the one-man panel that investigated into the fracas between the monarchs.

He, therefore, stressed that the monarchs remained suspended until the outcome of the report was made public.

On the alleged deduction of local government funds by his administration, Amosun challenged those making the claim to back it with facts.

He, however, said his government added N400m every month to the allocation of the councils, noting that he would not be party to any illegal deduction.

He noted that though the constitution stipulated that 20 per cent of the revenue generated in the local government be paid, his government had been giving them much.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by gajike: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2012
I HATE TINUBU FOR THE REASONS BELOW

1)VERY GREEDY AND SELFISH MAN. HE WANTS TO PUT ALL SOUTH WEST IN HIS POCKET.

2) HE MADE HIMSELF AFOBAJE JUST TO POCKET ALL SOUTH WEST WEALTH.

3) IN OSUN STATE HE NOMINATED ALL COMMISSIONERS AND THEY ARE ALL FROM LAGOS STATE.

4) EVERY CONTRACT HAS TO PASS THROUGH HIM. IF YOU DONT KNOW TINUBU YOU CANT GET ANYTHING IN OSUN
AND THIS HAS BEEN AFFECTING THE ECONOMY OF OSUN STATE. MONEY IS NOT IN CIRCULATION
THEY AWARDED CONTRACT FOR LAGOSIANS AND USE INDIGENES AS LABOURERS.

RESULT

ACN IS LOOSING IS GOOD IMAGE BECAUSE OF TINUBU ALONE. GONE ARE THE DAYS PEOPLE WERE ADDICTED
TO PARTY, WE DON WISE UP O. AM SURE TINUBU ATTITUDE ALONE IS ENOUGH TO CAMPAIN AGAINST ANY SOUTH WEST
GOVERNORS. THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ONDO STATE PRESENTLY. ONDO PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF THE GOD FATHER
TINUBU. SO NO VOTE FOR AKETI BECAUSE OF TINUBU. ONLY THE BRAVE GOV. AND POPULAR ONE LIKE OSHIOMOLE CAN RESTRICT TINUBU MONOPLY.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2012
^^ ACN is losing its good image and less than 18months ago they won additional two states in the SW
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by 9jalondon: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2012
Tinubu is a rogue,with d likes of d fella Nigeria will never grow,I swear down,no tribal shit,I m from Lagos
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Smooyis(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2012
When will nigerians stop attacking their leaders like this. If u say he is corrupt, what about you, and ur brothers. If he were to be ur brother, uncle, brother in law, son, dad, or husband, will you speak evil of him dis much? Na wah oooooo![b]When will nigerians stop attacking their leaders like this. If u say he is corrupt, what about you, and ur brothers. If he were to be ur brother, uncle, brother in law, son, dad, or husband, will you speak evil of him dis much? Na wah oooooo![/b]When will nigerians stop attacking their leaders like this. If u say he is corrupt, what about you, and ur brothers. If he were to be ur brother, uncle, brother in law, son, dad, or husband, will you speak evil of him dis much? Na wah oooooo!
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Ijebulogic(m): 12:30am On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=gajike]
3) IN OSUN STATE HE NOMINATED ALL COMMISSIONERS AND THEY ARE ALL FROM LAGOS STATE.

4) EVERY CONTRACT HAS TO PASS THROUGH HIM. IF YOU DONT KNOW TINUBU YOU CANT GET ANYTHING IN OSUN
AND THIS HAS BEEN AFFECTING THE ECONOMY OF OSUN STATE. MONEY IS NOT IN CIRCULATION
THEY AWARDED CONTRACT FOR LAGOSIANS AND USE INDIGENES AS LABOURERS.

[quote]

My brother, lets not import wrong information here, Last time i checked Muyiwa Ige and a host of other commissioners were from Osun not Lagos. Please lets move ahead from this way of thinking - the Commisioner of budget for Lagos is an Ibo man for crying out loud. ACN seems to be rewarding competence not state of origin.

You seem to be frustrated by not getting a "contract" in Osun. Could it be that someone else may have written a more compelling proposal than you did? Think about it sir.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by gajike: 12:30am On Oct 16, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ ACN is losing its good image and less than 18months ago they won additional two states in the SW

ARE YOU REFERRING TO THE TWO STATE WON BY JUSTICE AYO SALAMI?
AND AS FOR EDO, COMRADE OSHIOMOLE IS TOO BIG AND SMART FOR TINUBU TO POCKET. HE WON THE SECOND TIME BID BECAUSE OF HIS
FIRST TIME RECORDS NOT BECAUSE OF ACN. ITS NOT TOO LATE, TELL TINUBU TO LET HIS P.A CALLED GOVERNORS TO PERFORM. SHIKENA.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by gajike: 12:46am On Oct 16, 2012
[quot author=Ijebulogic][/quote]

YOU MISS ROAD, I AM NOT A POLITICIAN NEITHER AM I A CONTRACTOR. I AM AN ORDINARY PETTY TRADER. BUT MY BUSINESS IS FEELING THE IMPACT OF THE TINUBU MONOPOLY IN OSUN.

AS FOR MUYIWA IGE, YES HE IS FROM OSUN RESIDING IN LAGOS.
JUST TELL ME HOW AN OSUN STATE COMISIONERS WHO RESIDE IN LAGOS, ONLY TO COME TO OSOGBO ON MONDAY
MORNING AND LEFT ON THURSDAY WILL IMPACT OSUN ECONOMICALLY.

YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE WAY LAGOS IS BEEN GOVERN TO OSUN STATE.
WHY, BECAUSE EVEN IF LAGOS STATE GOV. DECIDE NOT TO SPEND A DIME OF THE STATE WEALTH IN LAGOS
THE LAGOSIAN MAY NOT FEEL THE IMPACT AS WE PEOPLE IN OSUN STATE ARE FEELING IT. WE HAVE SO MANY COMPANIES
IN LAGOS STATE TO FILL IN THE GAP.
AS FOR OSUN STATE ITS ONLY WHEN THE STATE ALLOCATION IS BEEN SPENT IN THE STATE THAT WE CAN FEEL THE INPACT OF THE GOVT ECONMICALLY.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by gajike: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2012
YOU MISS ROAD, I AM NOT A POLITICIAN NEITHER AM I A CONTRACTOR. I AM AN ORDINARY PETTY TRADER. BUT MY BUSINESS IS FEELING THE IMPACT OF
THE TINUBU MONOPOLY IN OSUN.

AS FOR MUYIWA IGE, YES HE IS FROM OSUN RESIDING IN LAGOS.
JUST TELL ME HOW AN OSUN STATE COMISIONERS WHO RESIDE IN LAGOS, ONLY TO COME TO OSOGBO ON MONDAY
MORNING AND LEFT ON THURSDAY WILL IMPACT OSUN ECONOMICALLY.

YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE WAY LAGOS IS BEEN GOVERN TO OSUN STATE.
WHY, BECAUSE EVEN IF LAGOS STATE GOV. DECIDE NOT TO SPEND A DIME OF THE STATE WEALTH IN LAGOS
THE LAGOSIAN MAY NOT FEEL THE IMPACT AS WE PEOPLE IN OSUN STATE ARE FEELING IT. WE HAVE SO MANY COMPANIES
IN LAGOS STATE TO FILL IN THE GAP.
AS FOR OSUN STATE ITS ONLY WHEN THE STATE ALLOCATION IS BEEN SPENT IN THE STATE THAT WE CAN FEEL THE INPACT OF THE GOVT ECONMICALLY.[quote author=Ijebulogic][/quote]
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by hypergig(m): 1:48am On Oct 16, 2012
a social miscreant or nt he hz bn able to achieve outstanding results.d outplay of politics rest solely on d way u act matterz out being cunny nd brainy are d needed prerequisite needed in politikin:he is a politician lyk no oda so beeferz shud kp mute.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by kpolli(m): 2:48am On Oct 16, 2012
expertman: Guys,

I have been reading comments on Nl and other forums and I have noticed that so many people just dislike Senator Bola Tinubu. I am not a supporter of the senator and I have no interest in promoting him but I just want an objective argument for the widespread criticism. Let's not mention that he was corrupt as a governor because we all know that EVERY single one of our governors are corrupt but I can tell you that I know what Lagos looked like before Bola Tinubu became governor and I know what Lagos looks like today. How come the rest of the other governors who stole money from their people cannot achieve what Bola Tinubu has achieved in the southwest with ACN? He set the stage for Gov. Fashola and look at Lagos now under his watch. I don't get it, what is the "Bad Belle" about?

Please what did Lagos look like?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by dayokanu(m): 3:01am On Oct 16, 2012
gajike:

ARE YOU REFERRING TO THE TWO STATE WON BY JUSTICE AYO SALAMI?
AND AS FOR EDO, COMRADE OSHIOMOLE IS TOO BIG AND SMART FOR TINUBU TO POCKET. HE WON THE SECOND TIME BID BECAUSE OF HIS
FIRST TIME RECORDS NOT BECAUSE OF ACN. ITS NOT TOO LATE, TELL TINUBU TO LET HIS P.A CALLED GOVERNORS TO PERFORM. SHIKENA.

So you didnt know ACN won elections in Oyo and Ogun states less than 18months ago?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by freshside: 3:21am On Oct 16, 2012
no matter the names u called him he is greatest politian in nigeria today gej cannt mearsure with him in anytin,
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Yomee: 3:26am On Oct 16, 2012
Why do People hate Tinubu?
The same reason you hate your excrement

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by iamtheprincipal: 4:31am On Oct 16, 2012
Mobinga:

I have to laugh. What did he achieve?

What stage are you talking about?

What positive stuff Fashola has done is solely credited to Fashola's regime and not to Tinubu's.

@Mobinga, let me bring you up to page on certain issues that robes/borders on the political discuss of Lagos State and the South West in general.

You can't talk about the achievement of Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (BRF), SAN without giving kudos to GOD almighty first of all & secondly to his boss, Chief Bola Tibunu. I love his political style & prowess, though he was beaten hands down by OBJ by adopting Mr. Nuhu Ribadu as ACN's Presidential Candidate in the 2011 general election whom the PDP planted in ACN.

Saying that "whatever positive stuffs Fashola is done/doing should be solely credited to Fashola's regime", isn't wrong but I want to let you know that Fashola is able is get to that echelon of service delivery in Lagos State because his boss, Mr. Tinubu allowed it. Whether you accept it or not, Tinubu provided the platform for Fashola to perform and deliver on democratic results/deliverables.

A case study:
Taking a look into service delivery in EDO STATE, where the Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion's regime of 8years was a complete waste, a total disgust and an absolute disgrace to the EDO People and Nigerians in general, there was no platform for the Comrade Governor Adams Aliu Oshiomhole to build his tent on assumption of office in 2008 and as you know, he is got a backlog of work on his desk to do, as to getting Edo State in the forefront of the working States in the Country as obtained in the days of Prof. Ambrose Ali & Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia. As far as Edo People are concerned, Adams Oshiomhole is the first governor Edo State is having since the inception of democratic rule as he is taking up the challenges of the State from 1999 till date and that's why, I tell people that Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's two terms in the Dennis Osadebe's House will not be enough to transform Edo State and restore its lost glory but he has started on a very sound and highly commendable note and would most certainly provide the PLATFORM for anyone that would succeed him in 2016, God willing.

Diagress: A big thanks also to our great father, the Omo N'Oba N' Edo, Uku Akpolo-Kpolo II, Oba Erediawa, the Oba of our great Benin Kingdom.
Long may you reign, my king.

Can you mention any PDP State where Tinubu achievements as a Governor between 1999-2007 was surpassed?
I think people are just 'biffing' Mr. Tinubu unnecessarily & I stand to be corrected.

All of you out there 'biffing' the great Icon of Nigerian Politics, should go get a life and I want to leave you with these few words; Imagine what the PDP would turn this Country into, if there is nobody like Chief Ahmed Bola Tinubu to stand up to them (the party at the centre)?

More Grace!
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Adolite(m): 5:01am On Oct 16, 2012
docokwy:

Awo's wife hates him. Do you love Awo? If so, you should join Awo's wife in hating Tinubu. Tinubu is worth hating, he is a monster.

and who is Awo? all of them are selfish
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by afrikanns: 5:25am On Oct 16, 2012
anybody speaking ill of Tinubu is a fool nd wudnt be suprised becos all dis ibo guys are d one involved most . we were they durin military days wen he was at d forefront. we south westsern realy loves and appreciate his effort. ooh ooh
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2012
Tinubu is a 15th century politician dat feast on d poverty n ignorance of d populace. An opposition leader dat pays judges n has d appeal court president in hs pocket? (wat do u tnk akeredolu is doin in ondo? Tinubu knws he z nt goin 2 win buh salami's boy must be lukd afta) He is worse dan d PDP dat he wants 2 succeed cos ACN is a one man show.
In PDP,dey quarrel n disagree on issues,thereby bringing diffrent ideas 2 bear on governance. ACN is like a cult-a secret establishment.
History is replete wt ppl lyk him dat were consumed by their ambition, he is nt goin 2 be different.
My advice 2 him is to build a strong party instd of personality
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by kabba7(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2012
Are those the only reasons non Yorubas hate him ? Common be honest with yourselves tell yourselves the whole truth .
U̶̲̥̅̊ ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ your tribes are jealous of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu because U̶̲̥̅̊ can't replicate him amongst yourselves.WhaT u can't get u destroy abi no be so ?
As for HID Awolowo if today Awo is alive can he be in the mist of those looters called PDP ? Of course he can't but there his jewel is amongst brigands .
Tinubu has no problem with his people ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ that is the most important not the rantings of ants (apoligies to late Chuba Okadigbo on the 1983 elections)
Tinubu go on soun ko si nothing
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by bakila: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2012
cheesywink
meksroland: He was hated cos he is the most ugly in Naija and also the sole owner and CEO of Asiwaju Company of Nigeria (ACN) which makes him to hold the yoruba land hostage. He's too greedy
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by aurenflani: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2012
docokwy:

But Awo's wife hates him, true or false? Or do you want to lie? We know they were fighting each other recently. He is a leader of thugs.

It seems to me this awo's wife has something against leadets of yoruba who became influencial after during and after her husband's time:
1 - Abiola
2 - and now, Tinubu.

Could this be becausr she doesn't want to be overtaken?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by revomind(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2012
Prof Corruption: I see people who write these worthless craps about Tinubu as being intellectually lazy and are suffering terribly from the cancer of logic.
Tinubu is not in government. Tinubu can not be voted out of any position. Tinubu is not responsible for the conduct of any governor. Tinubu is a free citizen like you and me. Tinubu does not have any immunity, he can be arrested if run foul of law.

If you have any dossier on Tinubu, what are you supposed to do? Organize a group of twenty boys, get a cameran man and hold a peaceful rally at the office of EFCC. If your dossier contains anything meaningful, Tinubu ll be arrested. Crying, sobbing and lamenting on Nairaland does not get the job done.

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Demdem(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2012
PointB:
Assignment:
Go to google and type: Tinubu is

Actually, i can live with that afterall he is just a private citizen like most people. However, the below is what i cant live with from the same Google. Its the most despicable. Dont u think so?

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Demdem(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: of course he is the one! That's the truth! He also didn't fail to honour Funsho williams by renaming Western Avenue after him.what a crooked tadpole!

Actually if u want to know who killed the Engineer, i think the direct beneficiary of his death should be asked. Obanikoro and his cohorts in the killer party knows better. Infact the killer party controlled security agents would have by now held Tinubu by his balls for this murder since he has no immunity if this is so.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by revomind(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: of course he is the one! That's the truth! He also didn't fail to honour Funsho williams by renaming Western Avenue after him.what a crooked tadpole!

Berem, you seem to be totally out of your depth in this politics section.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by anonimi: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2012
What jealousy? For whom??
This same Tinubu who lost his Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi ward to PDP's Obanikoro in the LG elections
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2012
GhostFaceKiller: that face

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2012
Demdem: www.nairaland.com/attachments/853064_most_cursed_JPG6fe845708aa435748236079ed93a8852

grin

following the removal of fuel subsidy he was cursed out pretty bad on FB.

In fact according to: http://www.enownow.com/news/story.php?sno=10626

"on the first day of the new year, the fans numbering over 678,829 turned against him en-mas and have been raining curses upon him in torrents."

on the issue of fuel subsidy:
"Out of over 9,000 comments, it was difficult to see any that was not a negative reaction against him."

nah real wa.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by VUVUZELA10: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2012
Bola Tinubu is the most greedy and desolately corrupt Nigerian living.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2012
Demdem:

Actually if u want to know who killed the Engineer, i think the direct beneficiary of his death should be asked. Obanikoro and his cohorts in the killer party knows better. Infact the killer party controlled security agents would have by now held Tinubu by his balls for this murder since he has no immunity if this is so.

haba, oga demdem...Ogunlewe was also arrested for Williams murder.
if we were to go by your logic, then we can as well say Amosun was involved in dipo Dina's death as well.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Billyonaire: Poster: The Question should have been; Why should people not hate Tinubu ? This is someone whose source of wealth is 100% geared towards enslaving the masses instead of empowering them. So Tinubu isnt hated only on the internet, He is hated even in the churches, mosques, market places, nite clubs and even at the public toilets.

Who Owns Hitech ? Tinubu
Who Owns AlphaBeta ? Tinubu
Who Owns Oriental Hotel ? Tinubu
Who owns LCC ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations News Paper ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations Airline ? Tinubu
Who controls all LGAs in Lagos ? Tinubu
Who controls Lagos state House of Assembly ? Tinubu
Who is Fashola's Godfather ? Tinubu
Who 'owns' ACN ? Tinubu
Where is Tinubu's source of income for above acquisitions ? Lagos treasury and all ACN States.
All Hail Emperor Tinubu, the Lion of Bourdillon and the King of Fraud.

Please add TvContinental and Deux project limited to the list. Tinubu is made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members / Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo / Police Seal Off Governor’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.