Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? (18665 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
Gov Mimiko said, its unfair to hand over the control of Ondo state into the hands of one man in Lagos. He said he cannot hand over the treasury of the state into the hands of one man in Lagos. Finally he said he doesnt have a God father (in Lagos) but he has God the father.

who is this man in Lagos he's talking about?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by expertman(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
I heard From A Source that Tinubu is a Bastard that he was picked in a gulter. That his Real Adopted Mum is the Iyalaje of Lagos. Is that True? Just Asking
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Dignitary: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
The so called elites hate him...the masses love him.

And in the scheme of things, the masses are in the majority ...

Do I need to say that elites (who are in the minority) are actually worthless to politicians...

Majority of them idly hide behind the anonymous profile of the Internet and write whatever comes to their mind!!!

If u really want to sample opinions, go to the streets of Lagos,Ibadan , Osogbo ,Ado Ekiti and ask who he is....they will tell you!!! Between, in Yorubaland, mention another politician than can stand shoulder to shoulder with him...None!!!

Elites hate him but their hatred does not count!!!

If you wanna know how useless Nigerian 'elites' are, ask Chief Ariyibi Adedibu...!!! Oh, he's dead!!! [color=#000099]
[/color]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Cultured(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Poster: The Question should have been; Why should people not hate Tinubu ? This is someone whose source of wealth is 100% geared towards enslaving the masses instead of empowering them. So Tinubu isnt hated only on the internet, He is hated even in the churches, mosques, market places, nite clubs and even at the public toilets.

Who Owns Hitech ? Tinubu
Who Owns AlphaBeta ? Tinubu
Who Owns Oriental Hotel ? Tinubu
Who owns LCC ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations News Paper ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations Airline ? Tinubu
Who controls all LGAs in Lagos ? Tinubu
Who controls Lagos state House of Assembly ? Tinubu
Who is Fashola's Godfather ? Tinubu
Who 'owns' ACN ? Tinubu
Where is Tinubu's source of income for above acquisitions ? Lagos treasury and all ACN States.
All Hail Emperor Tinubu, the Lion of Bourdillon and the King of Fraud.

It is rather an irony that a pro-upper class proponent like you sounded in that manner . Since when did it become a taboo for an elite to be business savvy ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by kennytidistar(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
because he is a thug, tout, rogue, criminal, thief, plagiariser, and certificate forger.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
garri_gangster:
Mungo Park like u. So Omisore, Obanikoro, daniel et al never went to school? Go and sit down jor. Retardeen

Can you tell us the career of Obanikoro, Omisore, Fayose, Adedibu etc?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Dignitary: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Dignitary: The so called elites hate him...the masses love him(not all though)

And in the scheme of things, the masses are in the majority ...

Do I need to say that elites (who are in the minority) are actually worthless to politicians...

Majority of them idly hide behind the anonymous profile of the Internet and write whatever comes to their mind!!!

If u really want to sample opinions, go to the streets of Lagos,Ibadan , Osogbo ,Ado Ekiti and ask who he is....they will tell you!!! Between, in Yorubaland, mention another politician than can stand shoulder to shoulder with him...None!!!

Elites hate him but their hatred does not count!!!

If you wanna know how useless Nigerian 'elites' are, ask Chief Ariyibi Adedibu...!!! Oh, he's dead!!! [color=#000099]
[/color]
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by chucky234(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Describing Tinubu will take a whole page and that will end up wasting my previous MB,instead I will describe him in just one word,ROGUE.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by gabriel212: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
People are only jealous of the man coz of his political strength n he only fought the battle and take back the south west from the pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cultured: It is rather an irony that a pro-upper class proponent like you sounded in that manner . Since when did it become a taboo for an elite to be business savvy ?
I rather think you did not understand the question that the poster asked. The online hatred of Tinubu is a reflection of street hatred of his person and I am simply offering those facts to buffer the reasons. I think Tinubu can not walk on the street without security, cos he is hated terribly. He needs to do something about his image so he wont be ALUUed by those he impoverished with his draconian rape of people's purses via his surrogates and fronts.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by garrigangster: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
For all the AC-HEN apologists over rating Tinubu here, I have just one thing to tell you : The Greatest Nigerian Alive is Olusegun Obasanjo and I don't reckon with small fries like that 'Gollum' looking man
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by garrigangster: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
For all the AC-HEN apologists over rating Tinubu here, I have just one thing to tell you : The Greatest Nigerian Alive is Olusegun Obasanjo and I don't reckon with small fries like that 'Gollum' looking man called Tinubu
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by jidestar: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
Since wen have success been apreciated by Nigerians. Tinubu single handedly cleared the path for Fashola to be able to make the transformation dat Lagos is now globally recognised for. Every other day, American super stars visit. Why don't dey go visit onitsha or any of the god forsaken places? Tinubu is a success. Hate all u want, na u go get heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
l think pple hate him because Tinubu had 3 deputy govs in 8 years. Kofo Burknor, Femi Pedro and one man like that.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by kennytidistar(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
[fatadis]Tinubu is the most investigated politician of our time.
All the allegation of corruption leveled against him cannot be proof
beyond reasonable doubt. Tinubu is a major threat to PDP led govt. If
there are concrete evidence to nail him PDP would have done that since.
How many politician have gone through the kind Tinubu probing and
escape. People shud say the fact, he was a big boy before becoming
governor, people shud remember the days of NADECO he was a major
financier.

my friend sidn there joor, was he not one of those that betrayed abiola after collecting bribe when he was a member of nadeco? and the erra of salaminism has gone wait and see if he will not be retry and convicted in the coming year his days are number.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by garrigangster: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
toba: l think pple hate him because Tinubu had 3 deputy govs in 8 years. Kofo Burknor, Femi Pedro and one man like that.
When a PDP Governor removes his Deputy, he is a dictator. When Tinubu of the AC-HEN changed his Deputy Governors like clothes, some myopic peeps saw dat as 'heroic'.
Mumu people.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by chucky234(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
lakeside025: For me o, I like him so much αη∂ he's my political mentor...
Your political mentor? Only God knows the kind of politician you will make,a ROGUE I guess.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: I rather think you did not understand the question that the poster asked. The online hatred of Tinubu is a reflection of street hatred of his person and I am simply offering those facts to buffer the reasons. I think Tinubu can not walk on the street without security, cos he is hated terribly. He needs to do something about his image so he wont be ALUUed by those he impoverished with his draconian rape of people's purses via his surrogates and fronts.
@emphasized text. u are very correct. the educated folks in millions would agree with u.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by redsun(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
The mindset of so many nigerian populace is the reason why nigeria is a total failure.One cant seems to differentiate between rogue nigerian leaders like tinubu and the "people".They are all birds of the same feathers and a vicious circle of arnmagedom.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Cultured(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: I rather think you did not understand the question that the poster asked. The online hatred of Tinubu is a reflection of street hatred of his person and I am simply offering those facts to buffer the reasons. I think Tinubu can not walk on the street without security, cos he is hated terribly. He needs to do something about his image so he wont be ALUUed by those he impoverished with his draconian rape of people's purses via his surrogates and fronts.

Just as I have said in my previous response in this thread, the average people ( formally educated )are envious/jealous of his rising influence , since the always only believe that it takes one with higher numbers of paper certificates to progress in life . Also , I stand to say again that his open critics are his greatest admires in the secret . I'm sure, if he truly do goes with securities on the street of South Western states , it could be mere for the purpose of crowd control , since he is popular amongst the common populace there .
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
garri_gangster:
When a PDP Governor removes his Deputy, he is a dictator. When Tinubu of the AC-HEN changed his Deputy Governors like clothes, some myopic peeps saw dat as 'heroic'.
Mumu people.
what he did to kofo bucknor is very unfair. the painful thing in the 2002 mess was that someone close to the family was the speaker of the house of assembly and presided over the impeachment. l saw him at my dads burial in April 2003 and he never wanted to talk about the issue, even though he looked a bit sorry during our brief discussion
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by kennytidistar(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
[jidestar]Since wen have success been apreciated by Nigerians.
Tinubu single handedly cleared the path for Fashola to be able to make
the transformation dat Lagos is now globally recognised for. Every other
day, American super stars visit. Why don't dey go visit onitsha or any
of the god forsaken places? Tinubu is a success. Hate all u want, na u
go get heart attack.

my brother re-read your comment and ask yourself this question. is lagos not a former federal capital territory? where was Tinubu when marina was built where was he when island was constructed where was he when power generation came from ido close to ijora where was he when the rail business was very active? where was he when lagos was name center of excellency? name but few, strop praising a thief, he is just a priviledge dirty and lazy tout.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by chucky234(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
jidestar: Since wen have success been apreciated by Nigerians. Tinubu single handedly cleared the path for Fashola to be able to make the transformation dat Lagos is now globally recognised for. Every other day, American super stars visit. Why don't dey go visit onitsha or any of the god forsaken places? Tinubu is a success. Hate all u want, na u go get heart attack.
Transformation in which Lagos,this same Lagos or the one in Portugal? Your mumu go last,ODE.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by oloyedejamiu: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
see todays job vacancies at www.freegist.com/jobvacancies/
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by da091(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
There is this adage that says,"he who pound yam and feed the people will definately have enemies and he who throw stones at people in the market will have friends" Indeed ACN means "Asiwaju Company of Nigeria" GBA!!! Go and ask the Civil servant of Lagos the dividend of democracy from tinubu era to Fashola tenure....An assignment for you all
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by samobe: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
There is no smoke without fire,there have reasons for hating him
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
it is the fear or hatred of Tinubu that will kill many of them. tinubu did this, tinubu did that. have you no work? is he a govt official?

ride on jare tinubu cool

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Omo Tinubu
Jagaban Borgu omo olodo ide
Leader mi ma wo be f'owoleran

oko distinguished senator mi, oluremi aya leader mi
baba folasade mi, baba seyi mi
omo iyaloja mi asabi ade mi abibat

ifa Eko won o le won o le ba o
won o le won o le ba
Jagaban Borgu o ti se corner
won o le, won o le ba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by chucky234(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
AGREED
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cultured:

Just as I have said in my previous response in this thread, the average people ( formally educated )are envious/jealous of his rising influence , since the always only believe that it takes one with higher numbers of paper certificates to progress in life . Also , I stand to say again that his open critics are his greatest admires in the secret . I'm sure, if he truly do goes with securities on the street of South Western states , it could be mere for the purpose of crowd control , since he is popular amongst the common populace there .
You have a point there, but I stand by my assertion that his hatred online as the OP observed is a reflection of how the 'street' views him. His acquisitions are highly anti-masses, his surrogates and fronts in the LCC projects, AlphaBeta, Beach and waterfront seizures are directly impacting negatively on the street as reflected online. His business acumen are understandable, but his greatest sources of funding for his empires are a rape on the masses of people. Poor people are being pushed away into the bushes and hinterland. These are the reasons he is hated by the online street reps. QED
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by redsun(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
kennytidistar: [jidestar]Since wen have success been apreciated by Nigerians.
Tinubu single handedly cleared the path for Fashola to be able to make
the transformation dat Lagos is now globally recognised for. Every other
day, American super stars visit. Why don't dey go visit onitsha or any
of the god forsaken places? Tinubu is a success. Hate all u want, na u
go get heart attack.

my brother re-read your comment and ask yourself this question. is lagos not a former federal capital territory? where was Tinubu when marina was built where was he when island was constructed where was he when power generation came from ido close to ijora where was he when the rail business was very active? where was he when lagos was name center of excellency? name but few, strop praising a thief, he is just a priviledge dirty and lazy tout.

Most of thses commentators are area boys.Area boys are as dumb as avarage americans,in terms of knowing what is going on outside their immediate zones,that is why they are easily deceived by the system.They are the rednecks and uncle toms of nigeria
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by DANILSA(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
zangiff: Becuse hes the jagabon of 8ush
OBOY WHICH LANGUAGE BE THIS grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by erad(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
What do you call someone who doesn't practice what he/she preaches?? A HYPOCRITE? ok then, i hate hypocrites... Tinubu preaches democracy and justice.

Where then is the democracy when he imposes candidates on everyone in ACN and can't lead by example and conduct a very free and fair primary elections

Where is the justice when he makes all interested candidates still purchase forms knowing fully well that he will end up imposing on them at the end of the day?

These actions qualify Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu as a HYPOCRITE, and since i hate hypocrites... I HATE HIM(I actually don't hate him, i'm just disappointed and i've lost all respect for him).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members / Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin / Social Media Our Greatest Nightmare- Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.