Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? (18666 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
da091: There is this adage that says,"he who pound yam and feed the people will definately have enemies and he who throw stones at people in the market will have friends" Indeed ACN means "Asiwaju Company of Nigeria" GBA!!! Go and ask the Civil servant of Lagos the dividend of democracy from tinubu era to Fashola tenure....An assignment for you all
i get what u're saying. My GF works as a civil servant. she knows Tinubu well and some of the civil servants will pray never to ............................. someone like ..............
grin lwkmdie
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Reference(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats why you are wrong.

Tinubu is way better and different from other politician

Look at the quality of those Tinubu impose on the SW and compare it with what the other Godfather does.

Tinubu imposed Fashola- A SAN, Ajimobi- An Accountant, Fayemi- A Professor, Aregbesola - An Engineer, Akeredolu - A SAN, Amosun - An Accountant

OBJ Imposed - Obanikoro- A tout, Alao-Akala- A disgraced policeman, Fayose- A tout, Omisore- A tout, Adedibu - A Tout

Now tell me that Tinubu is the same as other leaders?

Hmm. That is quite true and credible but therein lies the problem - this godfatherism which most Nigerians dislike. Remind me of the famous American statesman who said what Africa needs is not strong men but strong institutions.

Tinubu wants to be an institution. History says its not possible in this case. His moves cast doubt about his democratic credentials. The southwest is a one party state for good or otherwise.
erad: What do you call someone who doesn't practice what he/she preaches?? A HYPOCRITE? ok then, i hate hypocrites... Tinubu preaches democracy and justice.

Where then is the democracy when he imposes candidates on everyone in ACN and can't lead by example and conduct a very free and fair primary elections

Where is the justice when he makes all interested candidates still purchase forms knowing fully well that he will end up imposing on them at the end of the day?

These actions qualify Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu as a HYPOCRITE, and since i hate hypocrites... I HATE HIM(I actually don't hate him, i'm just disappointed and i've lost all respect for him).

see who is talking. how did bamanga tukur emerge?
chucky234: AGREED
So you agree with me today. Shows there is hope in my quest to enlighten Nairalanders.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by earthgreeners(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
Jelousy and Bad belle na him dey worry all of them oooo...

None of d haters could proof beyond doubt dat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu AKA Jagaban.

If GEJ talk for Southwest and Tinubu cough, abeg who we go listen to?...Na Jagaban oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by ismhab(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
DANILSA: OBOY WHICH LANGUAGE BE THIS grin grin grin
NAIJAGAIRIAN LANGUAGE.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by redsun(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Activa:

Why do you guys always have to seek solace with the worst?Dont you know you can do better,if you try?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Omexonomy: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
jas_o: That criticism on amiable and most respected politician in all ramifications as far as this country is concern is baseless and orchestrated by enemy of progress. This man has done tremendously well in liberating Nigerians. He was the first to break monopoly of NEPA, he brought back efficient tax with its objective materialize, he brought back free education in the SW, he introduce free medical health to the pregnant, he introduced free glasses etc. All this are basic need Nigerians are yelling for and this is what can bring developmental that will see Nigeria realizing her vision 2020. Instead of these set of nincompoops queue behind him they are busy with denigration; this is absolute madness.
The progress we are recording in SW can be directly attributed to him. Recently one of our senator from eastern part of the country in the name of Chukwumerije paid a visit to Osun and to what he found amazing and a wakeup call to other governors pointed it out that the efforts of Aregbesola in education sector of the state should be adopted and replicates all over the country, he ask all governor from other parties to drop egotism and embrace good governance, having known the efforts of Tinubu in making sure that Osun people voice speaks through the votes by eliminating those who have caged and impoverishing there people. I can cant it on and on but leave the rest for logical people to comment.
When his blessesed memory Gani fawehimin contested for presidency he could not garner 20,000 votes and this was the work of these criminals forcefully placing themselves on us but now we see somebody who’s saying let people choose who to govern them and some dreaded brains pickup hanger and started tagging him names. The man cannot be kill like those in the past, he’s a treat to critics father’s looter, they have no hidden place again they will end up in jail and we’re almost there.
are you forcing people to like him by power by fire or go to gail
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Lanreclassic(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Why people hate him?

I can help with a fast one!

1)Ask Tinubu why he striped Lagosians of their hard earned tax money valued at about N5Billion

2)Ask him why he stripped Osun people of their hard earned N3billion and billions of naira from other south western Governor to finance ONDO governorship election

3)Ask him why he wants to regionalize the south west by force with his God forsaken party

4)Let him tell us 5reasons he should be the chancellor of Lautech

Tinubu.....I'm waiting for an answer
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by chucky234(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: So you agree with me today. Shows there is hope in my quest to enlighten Nairalanders.
I woke up on the right side of the bed today I guess,lol
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
Lanreclassic: Why people hate him?

I can help with a fast one!

1)Ask Tinubu why he striped Lagosians of their hard earned tax money valued at about N5Billion

2)Ask him why he stripped Osun people of their hard earned N3billion and billions of naira from other south western Governor to finance ONDO governorship election

3)Ask him why he wants to regionalize the south west by force with his God forsaken party

4)Let him tell us 5reasons he should be the chancellor of Lautech

Tinubu.....I'm waiting for an answer
u go wait taya cos Tinubu is too big for Nairaland
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by redsun(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
That reminds me,how are nigerian political parties funded?Are the ruling parties suppose to help themselves with the people's monies at will,even when some people dont belong to their party?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Miebi1(f): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Aderostock: Tinubu is my mentor! He is an excellent leader, without him there would be governors like Fayemi, Fasola, Aregbesola, Ajimobi and Oshiomole. Infact, he is greatest opposition leader ever had. Majority of non-yoruba hate him. We love him so much
You should have said YOU love him not WE,cos i don't.Tinubu is a thief and a selfish person,he just wants all for himself.Asides fashola and oshiomola,the other governors are thievies like their godfather tinubu.Their states are in a mess,poor social ammenties,high level of poverty etc.Abeg adestork or wetin be your name,park well before i bash your car.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Reference(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
earthgreeners: Jelousy and Bad belle na him dey worry all of them oooo...

None of d haters could proof beyond doubt dat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu AKA Jagaban.

If GEJ talk for Southwest and Tinubu cough, abeg who we go listen to?...Na Jagaban oooo

Once again therein lies the problem. GEJ will be gone in a few years with few side effects. The way ACN is going they will probably require Tinubu to hang around forever to keep the party going.

Smart money doesn't follow this unsustainable model short to medium term gains not withstanding.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Born2beRich1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tinubu is not hated but disliked becos he didnt do anytthing wen he was in power for 8years..the only thing he did was puting fashola into power thinkin he will still hav his way as usual..tinubu was accussed to hav stolen millions and forged certificates by ribadu n gani..he even had a dispute wit fashola 1yr plus ago because he was not stealin money as usual..he spent N2billion 4his birthday..den wen fashola is talkin,he will be showin his face in da camera..
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
I see people who write these worthless craps about Tinubu as being intellectually lazy and are suffering terribly from the cancer of logic.
Tinubu is not in government. Tinubu can not be voted out of any position. Tinubu is not responsible for the conduct of any governor. Tinubu is a free citizen like you and me. Tinubu does not have any immunity, he can be arrested if run foul of law.

If you have any dossier on Tinubu, what are you supposed to do? Organize a group of twenty boys, get a cameran man and hold a peaceful rally at the office of EFCC. If your dossier contains anything meaningful, Tinubu ll be arrested. Crying, sobbing and lamenting on Nairaland does not get the job done.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by shadrach77: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tinubu! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by DukeNija(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
OMG!!
My Mom hates Tinubu More than anyone or anything else.
Except maybe the devil himself. Lol
Funny Political Woman.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Reading thru haters posts I can only say Tinubu still nids to do more in bringing some mentally crippled Nigerians out of abject economic and reality dillusion. I must say he is doing his best in this direction but he nid do more - PDP has made bad governance a fad in Nigerians that an average and educated citizen resist a revolve in a positive direction. Hater Tinubu all u care even the biblical Jesus was hated my d people he fought for...its not biblical history its human reality - Good people are easy target for mischief and name calling. Tinubu is not an angel that's why he doesn't reside in heaven - he is human but in the fight for our freedom from the grip of poverty; he is a superhuman

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by erad(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Activa:

wetin concern me with Bamanga whatever?? I don talk ma reason, talk ur own sef n stop bringing in irrelevancies.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Duke_Nija: OMG!!
My Mom hates Tinubu More than anyone or anything else.
Except maybe the devil himself. Lol
Funny Political Woman.
and who is that your mother o - we knw Abibatu Mogaji and we knw Tinubu; so who the rubbish is ur mother and you the son - a void
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Cultured(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: You have a point there, but I stand by my assertion that his hatred online as the OP observed is a reflection of how the 'street' views him. His acquisitions are highly anti-masses, his surrogates and fronts in the LCC projects, AlphaBeta, Beach and waterfront seizures are directly impacting negatively on the street as reflected online. His business acumen are understandable, but his greatest sources of funding for his empires are a rape on the masses of people. Poor people are being pushed away into the bushes and hinterland. These are the reasons he is hated by the online street reps. QED

You seem to be a PDP apologist, so I don't expect you to see any good in the man , but one thing am sure is that in the secret ,you are one among his numerous admires. Need I remind you that urban settlement is not meant for the poor .

Note, I'm not Tinubu's fan, and neither do I belong to his political party nor any other Party for that matter , but I hold him in high esteem , because he is a man of higher intelligence ( just like you ) ,he knows how to get what he want .
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
Keep speaking from ur azz like fart-Tinubu is on a legendary lane; its called fate

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by takedat(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
It simply shows that the strength of the nation lies in the SW cos am surprised that most complainant on this thread are so obsessed with how the SW is run that the believe the cause of poverty in Abakaliki,Warri or Kano is Tinubu. Let Lagosians deal with their problems and you concentrate on your failed and corrupt leaders inall PDP controlled states

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cultured:
You seem to be a PDP apologist, so I don't expect you to see any good in the man , but one thing am sure is that in the secret ,you are one among his numerous admires. Need I remind you that urban settlement is not meant for the poor .
Note, I'm not Tinubu's fan, and neither do I belong to his political party or any other Party for that matter , but I hold him in high esteem , because he is a man of higher intelligence ( just like you ) ,he knows how to get what he want .

None of my earlier comments were politically motivated. I simply laid the facts bare open and you agreed that I was right, but I understand that when the opponents of an idea lack the facts to defend their stance, they resort to propaganda and conspiracy theories. Desist from it and say the truth as it is. Do not deviate this quest by the OP as to the reasons Tinubu is hated online to a difference in political allergiance. Because you are doing a great disservice to the OP and Street reps if you play to the gallery instead of calling a matchet, a matchet. Meanwhile, You are wrong my friend and I am always right, Tinubu's hatred online, is a direct reflection of his hatred on the streets of Lagos state because of his use of his surrogates and fronts to rip the common man. AlphaBeta, LCC, etc are there for you to adjudge. Online haters of Tinubu are crusaders for the masses of people on the streets of Lagos.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
PointB: Let me state a few people who hate Tinubu.
1. HID Awololo
2. Pastor Tunde Bakare
3. Late Gani Fawehinm
4. Nuhu Ribadu

I know there are more. Perhaps others will add to the list. They don't like him for various reasons;

Gani believe Tinubu is a certificate forger and pursued this until his death. Pastor Tunde Bakare claimed that Tinubu is a bastard and an usurper who is trying to steal the Yoruba leadership. Nuhu Ribadu confirmed that Tinubu's criminality is of international proportion.

As for the ordinary man on the street, Tinubu is a big fraud, and clog in the will of progress. A thief in corridor of power. Some call him Emperor Tinubu, but majority call him Tinubu.

Assignment:
Go to google and type: Tinubu is
*dead* went to google and typed Tinubu is and the first search that came up "Tinubu is a ba.stard"
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by takedat(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire:

None of my earlier comments were politically motivated. I simply laid the facts bare open and you agreed that I was right, but I understand that when the opponents of an idea lack the facts to defend their stance, they resort to propaganda and conspiracy theories. Desist from it and say the truth as it is. Do not deviate this quest by the OP as to the reasons Tinubu is hated online to a difference in political allergiance. Because you are doing a great disservice to the OP and Street reps if you play to the gallery instead of calling a matchet, a matchet. Meanwhile, You are wrong my friend and I am always right, Tinubu's hatred online, is a direct reflection of his hatred on the streets of Lagos state because of his use of his surrogates and fronts to rip the common man. AlphaBeta, LCC, etc are there for you to adjudge. Online haters of Tinubu are crusaders for the masses of people on the streets of Lagos.
Tinubu is the reason why GEJ has Alams and OBJ as godfathers.Tinubu is the reason why all the graft cases being prosecuted by EFCC are PDP's. Tinubu is the reason why Ibori,Alams,Kalu Bode George are thieves.Tinubu is the reason why there are no good roads in your statemHe is the reason why GEJ has all subsidy thieves are his associate. Fix the problems of your state and let the people of SW deal with their problems cos they know better than you do.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Who killed Funsho Williams? Some hate Tinubu because he is prime suspect

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Sayfat(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
But Awo's wife hates him, true or false? Or do you want to lie? We know they were fighting each other recently. He is a leader of thugs.

What is the position of Awo's wife in Yoruba politics? She is a matriach in Awolowo's family and not in Yoruba nation. She is a wife to one of the respected Yoruba political leader. So, I do not see any link in she hating Tinubu, leading to Yoruba people to hate him in like manner. What must have caused ripple between her and Tinubu? Was it Tinubu that caused her failure to became a First Lady? Why would she hate Tinubu? Over what?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
take dat: Tinubu is the reason why GEJ has Alams and OBJ as godfathers.Tinubu is the reason why all the graft cases being prosecuted by EFCC are PDP's. Tinubu is the reason why Ibori,Alams,Kalu Bode George are thieves.Tinubu is the reason why there are no good roads in your statemHe is the reason why GEJ has all subsidy thieves are his associate. Fix the problems of your state and let the people of SW deal with their problems cos they know better than you do.
Your writing proves that you can read and write. But anyone who knows how to read but fails to read is as good as an illiterate! I made it clear that my assertions are not politically motivated and are not in allegiance to or in sympathy of any political affiliations, yet you rush in with your emotions without reading my prior facts to bark at me with political undertone. I implore you to put your emotions aside and view my writings with intelligence. I have more stakes in Lagos than you will ever have, so when you want to talk about SW and who is not a Lagosian take into consideration that I am a de-tribalized fellow today, but I cant promise I will stay so tomorrow. If you come to me with tribal sentiments I will render you a persona-non-grata on Nairaland. Tinubu is hated because he feeds fat from funds that he uses his fronts and surrogates to extract from every Lagosian, his fronts are LCC, AlphaBeta, Hitech, etc. He also seizes waterfronts and beaches from the owners and pursues the ordinary people away and uses them for his personal gains, it is why he is hated. These have nothing to do with politics but greed of the self-styled Lion of Bourdillon and Grand Fraud of Lagos
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Who killed Funsho Williams? Some hate Tinubu because he is prime suspect
of course he is the one! That's the truth! He also didn't fail to honour Funsho williams by renaming Western Avenue after him.what a crooked tadpole!
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tinubu's ACN and Obasanjo's PDP, I see no difference. Both of them are thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikpeazu & Ogar: Confusion In Abia State / Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) / Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.